Nolori
Everyone's Favorite Imaginary Fr...

Old 06-28-2010, 04:33 AM

To be honest, I actually had that reaction to my Mene avatar the other the day. I never really noticed how big the heads are here. Not that they aren't big on Gaia, but I guess since the Gaian avatar itself seems smaller I noticed it Mene rather than on Gaia.

I like these avatars better because I think they're prettier in that doll kind of way. Though I have a male friend that prefers Gaian avatars because, between the two, he thinks they look more masculine than they do here. And, personally, I have to agree. It's not really a large margin of manly difference, but I can see what he means.

I think the Menewsha bases are prettier and because of that I think Menewsha already has the upper hand in my eyes. I really dislike the eyes on Gaia especially, where as here I quite like them. On Gaia I always have to use an item to change them, which bothers me.
That and hair changing is free here. That's nice. I understand they need gold sinks like crazy in Gaia, but still. It's nice.

One of the reasons I like this place so much better (not to mention the rules about basic literacy, way you generate gold and generally nicer, more coherent people) is because the gold system isn't so hopelessly broken. Bots and price gouging has KILLED the market on Gaia and it makes items completely unattainable without the ever-elusive generous person or actually buying items with real money just to SELL THEM so you can have enough gold to buy ANOTHER item you want.
Feh. So broken.

royal randomness
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-27-2010, 08:52 PM

the layering of the cloths are better first off and i like how you dont have to pay to change your skin eye or hair i like both avitars they are very diferent but the cloths on here are far better

gummybug
Just here

Old 10-28-2010, 07:06 PM

I went from gaia to menewsha like AGES after. :P

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-28-2010, 10:15 PM

lol.... I went back to Gaia for a bit after just joining mene and looked at Gaia's avis and thought "yknow what.... these are ugly..."

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 10-28-2010, 10:21 PM

I still like Gaia only because I'm in awesome guild for one of my fandoms. I still have to find those type people here.

Ebil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-21-2010, 01:37 AM

I prefer the Menewsha female avatars and the Gaia male avatars.
But that's only because if I can't be a manly man, I'm going to be a pretty woman.
The female avatars here are much prettier than the female gaia ones, and you can't get much more manly than my Gaian male avatar. XD

Hau
i'm so Awful

Old 11-23-2010, 05:50 PM

I love dressing my avatar's in like sarongs and leaves. SEW CAYUTE