jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-09-2009, 04:21 AM

I've just about run out of stuff I'd want to upload pictures of now xD Though I suppose I have more skirts and maybe some tops to go yet, but I'd have to iron them first and I'm not doing that just to take a picture of them, lol.

Hmm, I do have a plush keychain that my sister bought me...*wanders off to get camera*

ArsenicAttitude
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to ArsenicAttitude

Old 12-09-2009, 04:52 AM

I hate ironing.
D;
I just posted a shirt of mine that was wrinkled.
I don't think anyone commented on it yet though.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-09-2009, 05:52 AM

Because I'm older, I'm a bit self conscious about uploading some of my clothes. Because while they're perfectly fine, they're not the kind of cute stuff that the majority of Poupee's users want to see xD

But really, I don't care if anyone comments or not, that's just a handy extra if they do. I just want FREE! 8D

ArsenicAttitude
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-09-2009, 06:24 AM

Ah I see.
That's understandable.
Most of my clothes aren't cute either.
I just buy t shirts and jeans, maybe a couple nice blouses here or there.
But majority of my pictures are accessories and the other goods.
I have tons of those haha.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 12-09-2009, 03:05 PM

So I took a bunch of pictures with my phone last night and I'll upload them slowly but surely... five at a time. XP

I have the same concern about my clothing Jelly. XP I don't think it's all that stylish when on its own... but when put together in an outfit, most of my stuff is totally passable. XP

I'll just upload a lot of accessories, shoes and nailpolish. :lol:

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-09-2009, 04:55 PM

I thought that I'd get frustrated with uploading really fast, but I actually had a lot of fun taking a billion photos last night. Now I'm all stocked up and ready for the next week or so. :lol:

But I can't say that I'm very fashionable either. I've got a small amount of jewelery I don't wear, make-up I don't wear, and dressy clothes that just sit in my closet. The only part of my real wardrobe that I think most of those girls would like are my shoes.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 12-09-2009, 05:18 PM

Yeah, I've got a good stock of photos to upload now too. XP

I should dig more stuff out of my closet/jewelry boxes though. I have more to take pictures of, but I just did my favorite stuff first. XD

:lol: I've got a lot of makeup I don't wear either Knerd. XP I should probably just throw it all out because it's old and probably germ-ridden.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-10-2009, 12:37 AM

Same here. XD I'm about out of items I want to take photos of. I have a few kimonos/robes I can take photos of, and a few dresses. It's just that they're long and I need to figure out the best way to take attractive photos of them. :p

I'm just glad I remembered my sculpey. I can make earrings and necklace charms until I'm sick of doing it. LOL.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-10-2009, 01:05 AM

I have make-up that's 20 years old :lol: Shows how often I bother wearing it, right? When I find my Hello Kitty socks again I'll upload a pic of those, they should get me the odd Suteki or two, lol. Any stuff with that cat on it is pretty much guaranteed to!

I just wish I'd taken pics of the Neopets plushes that I was given before they decided you couldn't post pics of soft toys any more.

Maybe I'll take a pic of my 10 year old Nike's and share those? Ratty, tatty old sneakers FTW!!

Oh and Sizz, yeah, I have my bellybutton pierced xD

ArsenicAttitude
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2009, 01:18 AM

Jelly:
I agree.
Everyone loves Hello Kitty on there, including me!
Most of my stuff on there is Hello Kitty items.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 12-10-2009, 02:52 PM

I have nothing with Hello Kitty on it... Maybe when I was five I did... XP Although, I do have a tokidoki bag that I'll have to upload eventually. That's kinda cutesy like Hello Kitty.

XD Jelly, I wouldn't have expected you to have your bellybutton pierced. XP I guess then again, I wouldn't have expected another of my friends to have had her nipples pierced at one point.... :lol:

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 12-21-2009, 01:45 AM

I have an account. I joined back in October.

My username is TerrenaAnimula on there as well if anyone wants to add me. I only have one friend on there and that is the person who I heard of the site from. XD

I only have 1 article of clothing uploaded. I should upload more but that requires having to charge my little point-and-shoot camera and take photos of some clothing. And most of the brands I have aren't even listed on the site.

I haven't really been getting on it a lot here lately. It tends to load slowly on my computer.

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 12-21-2009, 05:48 AM

Damn, this site looks SO appealing to me! D;
Maybe one day though. :x I'm too busy and/or lazy right now. xDD;; <3<3

Rosamond
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2009, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla View Post
Man, I'm too lazy to take pictures of my clothes. :lol:
Same here. I hardly go there but my name on there is RoseStarry.

SuperPotpurri
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-24-2009, 08:34 PM

I like poupee girl >u<
Actually, this thread was the last staw to make me join XDDD
It's such a cute little site~
Right now, I'm kind of saving up for a big hair ribbon *U*

Megami_Maxwell
*^_^*

Old 01-04-2010, 05:32 AM

Omg, there are other people on here from Poupeegirl!? -Glee!-

One of my friends dragged me into it earlier this year, and I got completely, hopelessly hooked. '''orz Unfortunately, I took pictures of almost all the really cool stuff I own, so I haven't posted in a while. I love seeing what other people are posting, though--it's such a cute idea. :heart: I like going and stealing the little decorative squiggles and symbols people put in their comments and profiles, too, for Gaia layouts.

Here's my Poupee today!

I don't have enough ribbons right now to afford the hair things that go with the kimonos, so I'm just wearing all my older ones. XD There are two other kimonos I really want from the ribbons section, too, so I need to take lots of pictures of my stuff this month. :heart: My name on there's just Megami--I'm the only Megami with pink hair. :3 (I-I didn't realize people could have the same name on there. orz)

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 01-04-2010, 03:27 PM

How do you get the big image like that? *wants* XD

Last edited by Peeblo; 08-12-2011 at 01:13 PM..

Megami_Maxwell
*^_^*

Old 01-04-2010, 08:12 PM

I'm on Firefox and used the "zoom" function to make everything bigger (on a Mac it's apple+, I think for a PC it's probably alt+) and then took my screenshot. :3 I wish Poupeegirl would let us fullscreen it! Their flash resizes really well and still looks all crisp and vectored. >w<

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 01-04-2010, 11:03 PM

Ooh, that's all you have to do? Awesome! XD I thought there was a link you had to click to get it or something more complicated than just zooming and screenshotting. XP

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-05-2010, 12:27 AM

You can also use Yan's Poupee application:
Item Viewer - for Poupee Girl

As for my Poupee - here is today's:

And here was yesterday's:

ArsenicAttitude
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-05-2010, 02:38 AM

Everyone's Poupee's are so pretty.
:squee:
I haven't been on this forum in awhile.
:c

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-05-2010, 06:42 AM

I keep dressing mine in warm woolies, lol. She's not looking very sexy at the moment xD And I can't be bothered with all the faff of screenshotting :lol:

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-05-2010, 11:38 PM

Yes - much too cold to bother with few clothes... especially since they are standing outside by a mountain!

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-07-2010, 03:37 AM

Fully-legal double-post:

Don't forget to log in today (well, before 9am central) and get your 299 free ribbons. :)

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-07-2010, 08:26 PM

Yan told me about those, lol. A nice little bonus :yes: