Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 04-27-2013, 05:25 AM

pigeons man. who knew they could mess with you so much?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-27-2013, 06:29 AM

I don't get it.... but maybe I should avoid the pigeons for my own safety XD

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 04-27-2013, 06:52 AM

I tried to download Hatoful Boyfriend, but my computer was just like "...What?"

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-27-2013, 07:01 AM

poor confused computer

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-27-2013, 02:33 PM

but at any rate, it has a really good story so i would recommend it, the person who made it, even if they meant it to be for mocking otome games, managed to connect everything into one main storyline, which is pretty cool.

...but i ended up unable to look at pigeons for a while xD

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-27-2013, 02:35 PM

Afraid of developing pigeon crushes? XD

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-27-2013, 03:00 PM

not even xD i was afraid one of them was gonna pull out a meat cleaver or something >.> (yes I am quite aware of how illogical that sounds now xD)

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-27-2013, 03:01 PM

Ah... I take it you had a few scary encounters in the game? XD

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-27-2013, 03:12 PM

like i said. it's so screwed up xDD

lemme think...other otome games... I guess one of the free otome games that pretty much anybody who looks for them has played has to be RE Alistair ++

there are a couple psp ones that I would love to play but they're not translated into english so i can't :sigh:
but I can list them anyway~ The Starry Sky series, Uta no prince-sama series, Wand of fortune series, Amnesia series ....oh gosh there's a lot I want to play >.<

then of course there are online ones like Star Project or My Candy Love. i couldn't really bring myself to try Star Project after playing My Candy Love for a while, I don't think I'm such a big fan of the online ones. I prefer the individual games I suppose.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-27-2013, 03:20 PM

Ironically I spent a large portion of time looking for good dating sims a long time ago yet I've never heard of RE Alistair XD

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-27-2013, 03:44 PM

i guess it really depends on what you're searching for ^^

i found a really good visual novel called "that cheap and sacred thing" a while back. someone on deviantart made it i think, but it was really good :)

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-27-2013, 03:50 PM

True... I'm not sure how I ended up finding what I did though... it's rather hard to find if you don't know what you're looking for

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-27-2013, 03:52 PM

oh wait, i have a plausible explanation!

It's the internet.

that is all that needs to be said xD

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-27-2013, 04:02 PM

True... if there's a rule 34 (a horrible childhood destroying rule might I add) there's definitely a rule about everything existing on the internet right?

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 04-27-2013, 11:03 PM

I'm waiting for a new otome game to be made on the patcthesis deviant art page. She's making a new one and it looks awesome~ I've been keeping up on her tumbler with all the art and clips she has shown.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 04-28-2013, 01:50 AM

Those of you who have played it will have to help me install it when I get my new laptop up and running. New laptop is new, so maybe it won't be as judgmental.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-28-2013, 02:35 AM

Best of luck Lady Bigglesworth :)

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-28-2013, 03:12 AM

Oh btw, do you mean the demo version of the game biggles?

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 04-28-2013, 06:04 AM

I think it was the full version of the game. I downloaded the links Keyori supplied when she did her play-through on here.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-28-2013, 06:12 AM

I want to see a full playthrough voiced and with reactions to everything XD

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-28-2013, 12:27 PM

@Aoi Kazuya: Well, I've not -really- been watching Rooster Teeth yet; I just know a bunch of people who fangirl about the guys, and am planning on checking it out? But watching these videos of people playing can just be REALLY hilarious. I've never heard about PewDiePie before, I'll have to check it out! :D

A dating game linked to BJD? Eeeeeh-! Sign me up! <3

I never played Hatoful boyfriend enough to actually be thrown for a loop by it...? Now I desperately want to look it up again, omg.

Generally I also like games that feature some dating sim aspects, like the whole woo-ing part of it... I always liked that in Rune Factory and Harvest Moon, for instance.

Regarding Dandelion; I played through the demo and it looks absolutely adorable and I'm actually really loving the Korean voices?! SO YEAH. I might be buying it. Thanks for the link~

Last edited by ReiyukaE; 04-28-2013 at 01:49 PM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-28-2013, 10:43 PM

Haha, I don't really watch much Rooster Teeth, but one of my friends really likes them so she links me to some of their vids every so often. I like watching Pewds cause he plays horror games a lot and i tend to play those a lot more now, haha.

honestly, the full version is full of a lot of wtf moments xD

I prefer my dating sims and my actual games to be seperate. if i'm playing a dating sim i want to be able to concentrate on the story and my choices, and as for my other games...if it's just killing things i just want it to be about killing things

haha yay~ anything to spread Dandelion love~

and yes! I really hope they decide to release nameless in english >.<

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-28-2013, 11:53 PM

"I tend to play those more now", implies that you used to play other games more? But man, I'm in awe over that. I'm horrible at horror games, or zombie games. I always get so petrified that I basically either shoot in the ceiling or shoot in the dirt, or I'm so startled that I forget to run away. On the off chance that I manage to kill whatever is after me... I kick them an extra time to make sure they're dead. /shudders

Just killing things IS probably best without a dating sim element, haha! But when it's a heavily story-based story, I really don't mind it at all. In open world games, it's a nice addition that you can marry someone and have kids and such, but of the time it works as an annoyance to me, after a while, so I don't indulge in it much.
Truly I can understand wanting them seperate - for me, it's just a bit more fun to mix them, most of the time.

Which one is your favourite, in Dandelion? :D

Aoi Kazuya

Old 04-28-2013, 11:57 PM

I'm a RPG gamer, haha, so i tended to play a lot of jrpgs but recently i have been pc gaming and then my friend always want to play things like l4d2 or killing floor, so yea, i used to play other games more, haha. I end up panicking a lot, i've almost knocked my table over and dropped my laptop...i actually ended up flipping my laptop once the first time i played slender xD

Jihae~~~~ xD
though Jieun is after my heart xD
Who do you prefer?

ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-29-2013, 12:15 AM

RPG games are so much nicer and relax, haaa~ But it's nice to play games like that together. L4D2 is a really good game; I've watched my brother-in-law play it, and really, it's awesome.

Jisoo, I'm loving his bad-boy aura so far. The way he sits as a cat is stupidly hilarious, to me. I'm very fond of Jihae too, his appearance is wonderful and he seems very mature.