X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 01-02-2011, 12:49 AM

This thread is reserved for Kia_ and X3_iRawr_X3 Only.

----------

Suki Joan (Ignore pic on the the Alyssa on the Pic. I found a bigger oringinal and didn't feel like editing it.)
Suki is a quiet, but fun-loving girl. She is nice to anyone really, but can be really stubborn and knows how to get her way half the time. She has a normal family life. She doesn't have a mother,due to the fact she passed away recently but she lives with her father and older brother, Kyo. They were orignally from Japan, but they moved to America because her father is an American, but only moved to Japan because of her mother. But now she has passed away and they traveled back to the united states. Now since her father was from Americ he taught them english throughout their lives. Suki still smiles, even though she has left her home and has lost her mother.

----------

Today was the girl's first day of school, as well as her brothers. Her brother was a senior, unlike her, and was driving her today. She clutched onto her back nervously. She wouldn't be as nervous if she was going to another school in Japan, but she was going to an American school, She felt like she was going to hurl. "Anata wa daijōbudesu ka?" Her brother asked, which meant, Are You Okay? "Hai" she answered, which meant yes. She normally only spoke Japanese towards her brother.

Soon the two of them arrived at the huge school. She took a breath in before walking out. Her brother, himself got out. "Koko ni modotte hōkago watashi ni ai" Meet me back here after school is what he siad. Suki nodded with agreement before he finally left her to go find his classes. Suki began to wander around her new school, noticing the faces that watched her. She bit her lower lip before finally entering the school. Now she was on a hunt for her locker.

----------

((its kinda short...))

Last edited by X3_iRawr_X3; 06-02-2011 at 07:19 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-02-2011, 01:46 AM

Name- Aiden Kristoff
Age- 17
bio- Aiden Kristoff is your average teenager, the only thing is, ever since he was little none of the kids wanted to be around him. Others would begin rumors and jokes about his attitude and his looks. They always saw him as the quiet loner with an attitude so not many people would dare mess with him. Aiden is actually a quiet teenager whom lives with his parents that are barely home. Aiden does most of the house work and goes to school along with his part time job on friday and saturday nights. He is not always heard and prefers to be alone at school. He is usually skipping but still passing with a B average. He likes to read or mostly listen to music or go to the theme park not too far from his house whenever he can. And when someone dies, he doesn't shed a tear, not even his own grandmother or aunt. He is mostly misunderstood but no one cares to understand him and couple that try turn out with no luck. He doesn't like to smile alot cuz his cousin committed suicide and blamed him in the note.
Pic-

Name- Amari Kelson
Age- 23
bio- Amari Kelson is Aiden's cousin, she is overly protective and will do anything to make sure he is safe and okay. She doesn't always get along with people but most of the time they think she is friendly. Her past is not to be told, but, she had used to be be in a gang and would protect her friends at all costs. Now she returns to live with Aiden at home while his parents are away, she would be like a mother to him since she is older anways.
Pic-

----------

Aiden stood at his locker putting his jacket in it and taking out his sling bag that he would have snacks and drinks in for sitting up on the school roof. After grabbing his bag he went to the lunchroom which it was breakfast at the time of course and stood in line to get food. He could hear all the snickering and laughing about his appearance and his history with the school. Aiden stood in line and waited for his turn to come up to pay for a bagel and juice, the lunch ladies looked at him and smiled. He nodded back not wanting people to see him smile.

He paid for his food, which they only made him pay for half, and sat down at one of the tables off to the side by the windows. Most of the kids sat in the middle or the other sides knowing that was the table he usually went to during breakfast times. Sighing and getting annoyed he stood up and walked out to the school grounds sitting under one of the trees and eating his breakfast alone.

Last edited by Kia_; 06-22-2011 at 12:18 AM..

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-02-2011, 03:56 AM

Suki sighed, she kept trying to ask people to help her find her locker, but no one would stop. She rubbed her temples before finally stepping back outside, seeing if she could find anyone outsie who would help her. She looked around, but everyone she saw was in groups. She was too shy to walk up to big groups. She was not use to these people yet.She sighed some. She sat on the steps on the school. She then noticed a boy alone under a tree. "He seems nice."

She stood up, walking over to the the dark haired boy. "Er. Hello?" She held her bag infront of her. "Hey, my name is Suki. I'm ew here, and I was wondering when you are done with your food, you can...help me find my locker?" She asked, after noticing he was eating some sort of food.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 05:30 AM

(Sorry loads of things, and I am sleepy)

Aiden looked up seeing other people whisper, he could ignore anyone except those whom would ask him for help. It wasn't in his blood or the way he was taught to ignore a new student not knowing what to do. Let alone one that didn't even look like they were from here. Standing up putting his food in his bag, he looks at her and says "What number?" he asked. He didn't say hello or who he was and he didn't care about the details. Help her get her locker, and then leave once again before class started but he couldn't skip out on his math class this early morning again.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-02-2011, 05:56 AM

Suki smiled. "Really? Finally, everyone has been ignoring me all morning. Its like people ignore the new kid." She shook her head. "Baka..." She shook her head and said. "I'm locker..." She looked at the slip of paper. "Oh, number 278" She nodded and placed her hands infront of her. She then waited for him to walk before she began to walk herself. "So what is your name?" She asked , looking at him. She wondered why he seemed to be the only one who was sitting alone and why people were staring.

[[Same Here]]

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 06:14 AM

(Whenever you want to leave you can, just give me a heads up)

"Ignore those who stare and those who ignore you. Let them get used to you." he spoke unsure of why he even bothered with giving advice. He walked her down the hallway and led her to locker 278 which was upstairs in the middle of the hallway. "Yours is here" he spoke and said "bye" and left with that. His locker was 276 so it was only two lockers away but he just headed to math class and sat by a window watching a few dark clouds roll in.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-02-2011, 06:36 PM

(Sorry I didn't give you a heads up last night. I srta signed out before I got tat post ^^')

Suki looked at him. "Ignore them...oh..." She turned her fce away from him and continued to follow him to the lockers. Once there, she turned around to say thank you, but he was already saying bye. "W-wait!" She sighed, he had already left. She opened her locker, putting her bag in there. She pulled out the list of her classes and she found out she had math first. "Oh...I think I remember passing a math class room." She said to herself before leaving her locker. She walked down the hall till she finally found the class room. It did;t take her long, since she has passed it once before. She entered the room. The teacher noticed her, telling her to introduce herself. She took a breath in before smiling. "Hey everyone. My name is Suki Joan, I'm from Japan, and I hope to learn all of the proper customs of America and American high schools." She smiled brightly before moving to find a seat, also she saw the guy from earlier. She then remembered, he still haven't given her his name. She sighed and sat at the desk across from him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 07:24 PM

(thats ok I went to bed too)

"Alright class, today we are going to do some book work because I have to still get your tests graded from last week. Suki, why don't you find someone and ask them for notes and help. If they can't help you, come up to me but make sure you ask everyone you can first." Mr. Nichols spoke (that's another irl teacher of mine from last year) "Open up to page 76 and do problems 1-49 all" the class groaned out complaining about all the work they had. The teacher sat down taking attendence and began on all the tests he had to grade. They had an hour and a half in each class and there were six classes. (that's how my school is now but with a and b day schedules which suck...well we have seven classes though) Aiden looked over out the window watching the storm clouds slowly move in and the wind blowing the leaves around, it was still pretty early autumn about that time.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-02-2011, 08:30 PM

Suki nodded at the teacher and then turned to the boy who helped her earlier. "Hey." She placed her book in her lap and smiled. "Mind helping me out?" She tilted her head, but befire he could answer, she pulled her desk closer to his so she could copy his notes like the teacher wanted."Hand me your notes..." She smiled at him some. "By the way, you still haven't told me your name. What might it be?" She tilted her head, pulling out her notebook and pencil.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 08:44 PM

Aiden sighed pulling out his math note book that said "notes" but nothing really was on the inside of it, just math problems to things he had to do just to pass. He gave her the note book and said "Don't get too comfty speaking to me, I won't be your friend" he spoke and looked back outside.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-02-2011, 09:45 PM

Suki frowned. She took the notebook and smiled some. "Well, who knows." She whispered to herself before she began writting down the math problems in his note book. When she was done and handed him the notebook back. "Thanks again." She then followed his gaze out the window. "What are you lookin at?" She asked with a small smile.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-03-2011, 12:14 AM

(Sorry I decided to go to prom at the last minute but not without a long lolita dress as my choice and now I am looking it up)

Aiden ignored her and waited for the bell to ring the whole time he wans't even really looking at anything except the storm clouds, it began to get very windy outside. Once the bell rung, Aiden got up and walked out of the class room going to his english class which was upstairs.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-03-2011, 12:25 AM

Suki frowned when he just left without sayign a word to her. "Well then..." She stood up, and her next glass was an English class, and she would have to have some extra tutoring on English. Even though she already knew how to speak enhlish pretty well, she had to take extra lessons just because she was out of the country. She entered the room, seeing him again. She smiled. "I will get him to talk to me." She said to herself before moving over to him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-03-2011, 12:36 AM

Aiden had his head down on the desk in the back of the room as she walked in. "Ah, you must be Suki, I am Mr. Jennings your enligsh teacher. Would you like to introduce yourself?" He asked, he was tall, short brown hair, probably ins his 30-40's and wore glasses.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-03-2011, 12:41 AM

Suki blinked. 'Again?" is what she though to herself. "Um yes sir." He looked back at the class. "I'm Suki, I'm from Japan and hope to learn the sutoms of an American high school." She nodded to all of them before moving to the back toward the back, seeing the guy again. She moved over and sat across from him. "Hello again." She smiled.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-03-2011, 01:34 AM

Aiden lifted his head up and turned it the other way putting his head down again. The students were told to read for half and hour and discuss their books with a partner. No one was partners with Aiden because he never cared to bother with it. They were reading The Crucible about the salem witch trials and they would take notes possibly later.'Man she is persistant' Aiden thought to himself.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-03-2011, 03:00 AM

Suki looked at him and then pulled out her book. "So you wanna be partners." She giggled before she opened the book and began to read the book for half an hour like she was told to. She wasn't going to give up. She was going to get this guy to talk to her and tell her his name. She can be stubborn when she wanted to.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-03-2011, 03:19 AM

(This is gonna be interesting)

Aiden ignored her and even stuck his headphones in his ears. He was listening to "Just a dream" by nelly which no one would have ever guess he would come close to liking the song let alone listening to it.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-03-2011, 04:05 AM

Suki looked at him and frowned. She pulled out his head phones. "Hey now. You're not going to make me do all the work." She smiled some, and then handed him a book as well. "C'mon" She tilted her head some. He was rude, but Suki was going to break him of that.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-03-2011, 04:27 AM

"First of all, we are not friends, and second of all I don't do work in class" he spoke taking his headphone back and raising his hand "yes you may leave to go to the office again Aiden" aiden had used this trick so many times to get out of class before the teachers didn't care as long as he passed. He got up and left the room not lookng back with his things.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-03-2011, 04:32 AM

Suki frowned some as he left. She seemed to pout some, but continued her work. However some girl leaned over. "Hey, new girl. You might as well give up on him. He doesn't talk to anyone. So give it up." Suki smiled. "But I like a challenge. I'll get him to like me." The girl just rolled her eyes and went back to her work.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-03-2011, 05:30 PM

The few kids in the class started to whisper back and forth starting rumors that Aiden Kristoff had a girlfriend which was the new girl in school Suki Joan. The day went by as if by a blur and Aiden was on the side of the school in the grass laying there almost asleep as it started to thunder.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-03-2011, 10:12 PM

Suki had a break at that moment, so she took this chance to see if she could find him. So she first checked any possible classrooms. When she couldn't find him, she gave up for a moment before she remembered the spot she found him in this morning. She walked outside, looking around, finding him under a tree. She let the wind blow against her, but she winced at the thunder. 'He's crazy...why is he out here in weather like this. Its about to rain.' She thought to herself before walking over to him. Once there, she kneeled beside him and smiled. "Hey"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-03-2011, 10:49 PM

"Leave me alone" Aiden spoke feeling the wind on his face as the tree provided some coverage since it was a weeping willow which was his favorite type of tree. "Go away" he added as it started to come very fast thinking 'Great now I am stuck with her. Why doesn't she leave me alone like everyone else'

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-07-2011, 05:13 PM

"But, it's goingto rain soon..." Her face looked concerned. "You don't wanna be out here when the storm comes..." She frowned some and soon sighed before she shifted and laid down beside him. "You seem to like being alone...why?"