Phaena
doe-hearted girl

Old 04-05-2014, 05:58 AM

If I didn't shave the in between of my eyebrows I'd have one and I pluck them sometimes. Hair in general bothers me.

All the questions and answers were hilarious. My result came with a picture of the queen.

Quote:
You got: Raised Brows

Your tastes are exquisite and you have no problem telling everyone. If there were ever a reason to raise an eyebrow, you’ve found it. Might as well move them up permanently so your forehead doesn’t get wrinkles.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-18-2014, 07:55 PM

I don't know how accurate this is, but I thought it was neat nonetheless.
Eyebrow Grooming: A Visual History | Birchbox

[RFIM]
Clever Girl

Old 04-18-2014, 08:16 PM

/vacant stare at eyebrow quiz thing/
Uhhh. Weird.
Quote:
You got: Natural Brows

You value beauty but you also have an ability to find the beauty in everything around you. You are strong and fierce and confident and driven toward success, but at the end of the day family and friends are the most important.
>_>
Riiiiight.
Honestly, I think it's pretty darn cool if you even have the option to shape your eyebrows, and I don't particularly care either way how you do them ehehe. I was born with very little in the eyebrow division, so I can't shape them. All I can do is pluck the ones that grow waaaaay out there. And I try not to do it often, since I seem to lack the genetics to grow more of them. x3

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 05-01-2014, 05:09 PM

I only pluck strays. I like my natural eyebrows, it helped having gram tell me when I was little they were pretty and never to alter them. Curious how I have none from the quiz.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-01-2014, 08:30 PM

I'm pretty happy with my eyebrows. I only pluck them when they are out of alignment. Currently working on making them look the same (one ends a bit before the other), but other than that, I'm pleased.

Apparently, it's hard to see my eyebrows with my bangs.

WAIT, IT'S ALL GOOD, FOUND ONE!

Obviously, not. My brows aren't that big. Clearly going for the manly look.

But seriously, I don't have any pictures that don't have my bangs covering my eyebrows.

BrookeHaven

Old 06-17-2014, 08:04 PM

Eyebrows have become such a big deal in women's fashion within the past few months alone. Tags like #browsonpoint and #browsornobrows, and even #bitcheswithbadbrows have taken the entire issue to the next level. The sad part is that beauty and fashion blogs, instead of teaching girls to love their natural shape and enhance it, are teaching that the "best" brow shape is a kind of perfect boxed arch.
Instead of looking for ways to pluck, trim, or draw your eye into this shape you should look for ways to enhance your natural eye lines. The shape you're born with is almost always the one that looks best with your face type. I have thick, light eyebrows that arch and end near my nose in a round shape. I add light concealer to make the arch more pronounced and darken them (because my hair is dyed dark) and voila! I'm day ready.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 06-26-2014, 02:42 AM

It's hard to listen to a woman who says her friend's eyebrows are the reason people hurt her; those eyebrows say she deserves it.
Some friend she is!

I like really prominent eyebrows. The kind that say you have emotions.