TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 12-29-2014, 04:38 AM

Rospiel nodded and got up, cradling Issac to hsi chest he moved inside and to his favorite chair, stretching out he held Issac ot his chest tightly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-29-2014, 01:27 PM

Issac snuggled into Rospiel's arms. He was starting to calm down. "I'm sorry." He mumbled softly. He really was. He hated that he had made Rospiel so angry.

Ivan laid on his bed staring at the ceiling. He wondered if his brother would let him decorate the room. It's not that it wasn't a nice room but it was just not his style.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 12-29-2014, 07:42 PM

Rospiel hugged Issac tightly, "I am sorry Little one." Rospiel murmured softly and rubbed his face against Issac's hair.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-30-2014, 12:24 AM

Issac soon feel asleep in Rospiel's arms.

Ivan was in his room rubbing absentmindly at his wrist. This is where he had injected the drug into his system. Right now a part of him wished he had some. But that part of him is very small.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 01-01-2015, 01:32 AM

Rospiel smiled and got more comfortable in his chair before he dosed off as well, his head on the back of his chair.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-01-2015, 04:42 AM

Ivan wandered out of the bedroom and smiled. He headed into the kitchen hoping to get something to eat. Though he wasn't sure how good it would go wit the shake in his hand. But he didn't want to wake either of them up to help him. He had to learn to do things on his own. He went to grab the leftover sandwiches out of the fridge with his shaky hand and the platter clattered loudly to the floor.

Issac woke with a start hearing the crash. He started shaking wondering if somebody was trying to break in.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 01-01-2015, 04:07 PM

Rospiel shot up at the clatter. He bared his teeth, his wings spreading.
He relaxed after making sure that no one had gotten in that was not supposed to be there. "Smells like Ivan." He said and walked into the kitchen with Issac on his hip.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-01-2015, 09:29 PM

Ivan hated that he couldn't do anything for himself. He just hated it. He started cleaning up tears running down his cheeks. He was so worthless. He couldn't even get himself food without screwing up. He didn't even sense when Rospiel entered the kitchen.

Issac laid his head on Rospiel's shoulder as they headed into the kitchen.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 01-02-2015, 05:16 AM

Rospiel kissed Issac's cheek gently and slowly placed him on the floor as he spoke. "Ivan...it's alright Ivan." He said softly. Rospiel couldn't cook, before Issac he had eaten a lot of take out, no one knew that except Issac. "I'm no good in the kitchen...I didn't eat anytihng decent until Issac came along." He said as he knealt and helped Ivan pick up the mess.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 02:02 PM

"I just wanted one of the leftover sandwiches." He whispered. "And I can't even handle leftovers." Tears slid down his cheeks. "I'm just... I can't do anything anymore. I thought I could... since you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you... but I can't. I'm useless and you deserve so much better." He hadn't once looked at his brother.

Issac watched. His heart ached for Ivan. He wished he knew how to help.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 01-10-2015, 10:12 PM

Rospiel helped finish cleaning up and pulled his brother into his arms. "Ivan...it will be ok, we'll get through this." He murmured and ran his hand through his brother's hair, his wings wrapped around the other demon and his tail swished back and forth. He tilted his brother's chin up so he was forced to look at Rospiel before he lent in and kissed the corner of his brother's mouth, nothing more than a peck, but he did not know what Ivan wanted to do after having confessed his feelings.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-11-2015, 09:46 PM

Ivan curled into his brother. He knew he was a mess. He knew it as much as he knew that his brother deserved better then him. He deserved somebody who wasn't so messed up. But he was glad that he had his brother to help him. To love him. Even though he knew his brother deserved better. He calmed down even more when his brother gave him that small kiss.

"I have a thought on how to help you learn to use your left hand." Issac said softly from where he was still standing. While the brothers were conversing he had thought of this idea of his. He thought it was a good idea and hoped that Ivan would too.

"Really?" Ivan asked looking over to where Issac was standing. He really hoped that he hadn't scared the young boy to much. "What is it?" He asked kindly.

"Well awhile back I strained my arm real bad and had to have it in a sling so it wouldn't move. I thought that maybe, if you wore the sling, it would help you learn to use your left hand for doing stuff. Because you wouldn't be able to move your right arm."

Ivan was silent for a moment.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 01-12-2015, 12:18 AM

Rospiel smiled and wrapped his arms around his brother tighter. "That would help Ivan." He said softly and burried his face into his brother's hair. he breathed deeply and nuzzled him happily. "I love you Ivan." he murmured softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-14-2015, 05:20 AM

"i guess it couldn't hurt." Ivan said softly with a small smile. He hated that it had come to learning how to use his left hand to do things. But he also knew he had only himself to blame. He was the one who had messed up, who had turned to drugs. He was scared that he would end up back in that lifestyle. But he kept those fears to himself.

Issac went and got the sling. He hoped it would be large enough for Ivan. He dug through the bathroom drawers to find it.