Aaawhyme
The Almighty One: Pekoe!

Old 10-31-2009, 11:26 PM

If so, what was it?
Did people find it funny or were they angry!
How much trouble did you get in xD

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

SaharaAkaneTaisho
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2009, 12:33 AM

Sadly I have never pulled a prank on Halloween

HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 11-01-2009, 12:37 AM

I did! I did! I was walking down a street in a trench-coat at night and i looked pretty normal, and there's this one alley that kids sometimes go down and i was going downt he opposite way, the moon was catching me just right and what these kids didnt know was I actually came out prepared to scare some-one xD

So just as were nearing eachother, the kids were about to go to the side and pass me but I stopped in front of them, the fun part was i was hiding a pair of fake katar's in my sleeves xD I only had to move my arms just right and they'd slide right out, so I did that and immediately screamed I was gonna kill the little punks.

They ran so fast.. xD

Edit: I didn't get in trouble because the kids didn't know me and I didn't know them, xD since it was tod ark to tell also they just ran.. *evil cackle*

Last edited by HC-Gal; 11-01-2009 at 12:42 AM..

jupiter
inactive account

Old 11-01-2009, 12:40 AM

Me? Oh no, never. I was always a very good kid; never broke the rules, didn't jaywalk, anything at all. There was once where a house on the corner was vandalized, and the man living there tried to blame it on me. I was very young at the time, and all it took was for the police to ask me how to spell 'caution'.

Well, I started out "K-O-S-" and then I was interrupted with a "Thank you, please go home", hahaha.

Stallion Duck
an angel who did not so much fal...
Send a message via MSN to Stallion Duck

Old 11-01-2009, 02:36 AM

Well, I wouldn't call it a "prank" but this year when I was handing out candy, I would ask the older kids, "would you like a trick or a treat?". Of course the teenagers would answer "trick", so we dosed them with silly string xD

It was great.

Ebony Mist
Lurker
Send a message via MSN to Ebony Mist

Old 11-01-2009, 02:38 AM

The worst I've done is prank calling someone on Halloween.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-01-2009, 03:08 AM

I wish I have. xD

Say, what would be nice to do for next year?

Fufufu.

Bandit of Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-01-2009, 03:16 AM

I never pranked anyone on Halloween per say but I have done some mean pranks and I have always felt bad afterwords.

For instance on April Fools I called my mom in a panic saying there was a stranger at the door going crazy outside it. However thinking back on it I feel awful for freaking her out with that.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-01-2009, 03:17 AM

As long as there was no actual harm done then I suppose that's okay.

When pranks turn deadly, that's the only time you really have to worry.

You did apologize right?

Seiji Solitaire
pirate banshee
Send a message via AIM to Seiji Solitaire Send a message via Yahoo to Seiji Solitaire

Old 11-01-2009, 03:39 AM

Well, a few years back a group of friends and I went and play hide and seek in a cemetery late that Halloween night. My hiding spot was standing up against a creepy shaped tree, seems like it would be a way obvious place to be spotted easily, right ? No. Lol. A male friend of mine who was the one doing the seeking walked by and did not notice me. I waited for him to completely pass me, and then i jumped out at him, he fell down screaming and nearly wet him self.

Hilarity ensued. haha.

Didn't get into any trouble, everyone said he had it coming, he is such a chicken. =P

I have done many other things too.

This year, at my work. I work at Macy's btw. We had set up a haunted house in our training room, i was one of the actors, i was a Pirate Banshee. I jumped out and screamed really REALLY loud. Scared the shit out of a lot of co-wprkers. Even my managers, lol. Again, no trouble, they all LOVED it.

21st Century Breakdown
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2009, 03:41 AM

We joke around at my job how our building is "haunted", so every year the day before Halloween, my friend and I move around furniture and little dividing walls.

midnitemyst
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2009, 04:05 AM

Never did a prank on holloween

xXRainCloudsXx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2009, 04:06 AM

I haven't. =/ Maybe next year. XD

kaihkc
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2009, 04:10 AM

i wish i could (T.T)
i love messing with people.

Lusalma
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2009, 01:38 PM

hehe, not really but I have planned pranks with other people, like we watch a scary movie and than mimic the events on the friends around us...but I never really got hooked into the prank so I was never blamed ;P

Ceribus
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Ceribus Send a message via MSN to Ceribus

Old 11-03-2009, 01:39 PM

The closest to a prank I did was dress up like a ninja, jump out from behind a bush, and make kid wet his pants.