Old 06-09-2010, 02:54 PM

Welcome back to the land of the living er, I mean waking. =P

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 06-12-2010, 04:28 AM

Yahhhhh CUTE! Good luck Croon! <3

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 06-12-2010, 06:11 AM

Dwah! thanks! XD <3

Alright, this auction is on for anotherrr...two or so days? Three? Something like that. (Thank god for predetermined ending dates!)

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 06-12-2010, 06:22 AM

*pounces croonachu* WOO!

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 06-13-2010, 11:08 PM

I'd like to bid Oriental Fan (~90,000 to 95,000+ gold) pretty please croonachu

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 06-13-2010, 11:15 PM

*eyes those emotes* Normally I don't do against my gal but this is one of those times, I can't pass it up.

*drools over emotes*

I will bid Pudao of Time (90,000 to 100,000g) and Chicky on my head! (22,000 to 25,000g) please.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-13-2010, 11:21 PM

lol... bring it on then ^^

bidding Gold Clover Hairpin pretty please (~160k to 180k+ gold)

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 06-13-2010, 11:49 PM

...FFFFS
YOU CRAZY PEOPLE
@A@;;!!!
/updates front page xD <3!

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 06-13-2010, 11:52 PM

*rolls eyes* All yours.

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-14-2010, 09:08 PM

Alright! I'ma close this sucker right now! DL, I hear that you and Jitsu are co-sharing the prize or something fancy?

Whatever you two figured out, go ahead and post your refs and I'll make my way through'em xD

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-14-2010, 10:28 PM

Aww yay, I love you Ji-chan. T__T (happy tears) She had mentioned it to me yes, but in the end was not sure if was going to really want too or not as I told her not to worry about it. xD

However i am not sure what the actual count of my share is. Since it depends on how many she is getting first, she is the winner she then gets the say first. So once I know how many is left for me I shall give ya the infos.

As rest assured, I'm jumping on the emote offer. ^_^ The issue is I can not decide if I should get for one of my fav gaia avatars.. or an OC of mine. Dx

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-14-2010, 11:30 PM

I'll poke her to post when she returns from happy-dice-ville or wherever she is : D

(freakin' mene! couldn't use the same sized fonts as the rest of the world! asldkjf)

jazzkitteh
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-15-2010, 12:26 AM

Why teh heck is she nakie -pokes Ji-chans bum-

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-15-2010, 12:35 AM

lol cause im a lazy bum ^^;;

hurrmm croonachu imma ask for 6 chibis please, any of my OC's that you want to draw, only request that at least one of them be of my D&D char pretty please.

im pretty sure that leaves enough for 7 emotes.. and those are all for DL to do with what she pleases.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-15-2010, 01:43 PM

Well I guess that leaves you waiting on me then eh? *after a push*

Anyways, I think I will go with getting the emotes for my gaia avatar only because I am there a lot and I would use them. Rather OC emotes I wouldn't use since I don't use LJ.

If it is not to complex for you to do, may I go with #14 from my avatar page? And of course you can lower the scarves from the mouth as needed for the required emotes. But please still keep them there. <3 And also please keep the peaking bits of the wings too. If you need the tektek listing to easier make out what is what, at least for the head if it is not clear - let me know and I can give you that no problem. ^^ (it was hard as I wanted to pick #6 but I figured and Ji-chan agreed, more color be easier for you)

I am guessing that I can pick the emotes? :o I figure i will just go with the ones I use the MOST and hope that they are manageable! <3
  1. =3
  2. XD
  3. ^___^
  4. D< (pissed off)
  5. *.* (sparkly eyed, admired etc)
  6. Sticking out tongue
  7. and this one, you can do what you would like - surprise me <3

I love emotes *seriously I make them for the avatars* so I am sure no matter what it is that you pick, I will love it. X3

THANK YOU SO MUCH - for letting her share it Croon. <33 And of course thank you Ji-chan, stubborn woman. D<

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-22-2010, 12:56 AM

DL:
I'll give it a shot! :D

I'm going to prolly be closing my gaia shop for a bit for a break, and I'll start with your emotes then, and bug Jitsu about her character refs. xD

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-24-2010, 03:16 AM

Yay! I can't wait to see how they turn out. <33 However if the avatar becomes a bit too much for you, please don't fear to let me know and I'll go for another one I like a lot. XD

No hurry though so take all the time ya need. <3 (as you can still do her half first ya know) XP

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-29-2010, 09:15 PM

woo baby... fear my giant ass post that is coming >.<;; seriously FEAR

since i dont really have all the chars info in all one place.. i'll post piccus for you, personality, and general random crap so you can design the outfits yourself if you so choose ^.~ and feel free to pick whichever floats your boat.

Ettienne

+ Druid - wears NO metal.. leather armour.. only preference is she has green and brown theme ^^ NO SKIRTS PLEASE
+ tanned skin, dark brown curly curly hair, honey coloured eyes

Bijou

+ Dual-wielding scimitar fighter - likes flowy seductive stuff, lots of leg showing, bust and waist as well. bright colours.
+ tanned skin, long metallic teal hair, gold coloured eyes
+ collects maps, has a pet jerboa...
+ when not in fighty stuff... think greek / ancient romanesque type clothing, in rich emerald greens, hair up with all messy danglings. and lots of beautiful super elaborate shinies.

Lingling

+ doesn't wear clothes really, feel free to have her with red or green ribbands all over her, and bells, she LOVES bells.
+ based of a Kirin... so feel free to goof off with that one, shes a goof.

Saint

+ My obligatory vampire character. . . only she wears hot pinks and black and silver, likes crosses and motorcycle jackets (in horrible neon pinks) and has hot pink hair and icy blue eyes.
+ has two walther PPK/S guns.. also a rifle.. any accessories should prolly boast something crossbones or skulls or crosses.. and LEATHER LEATHER LEATHER is her thing...
+ think vampire raver WOO

Pasiphae

+ character based after spring.. green eyes, birthmarks all over body in pink in flower and flower petal shapes, cloven hooves, rose pink hair.
+ flowers , peaches.. anything playful

Zepharia

+ has her goddess outfit like above, or she also has an alter form where her wings are hidden, her makeup is severely toned down, and she dresses much more modest. think almost like equestrian clothing.
+ goddess of war and wind / council for one of the human kingdoms

Eiara

+ Alchemist - works a lot with volatile chemicals - NOTHING FLOWY on her please.. wouldn't want her to burst into flames..
+ eyes always covered and fingerless gloves.
+ various bottles and vials secreted all over her person.

Cypress

+ wirey , sneery, obsessed with gaudy gold and silvery encrusted emerald stuff.
+ tan skin, metallic copper skin, brown scales (dirty penny), turquoise eyes.

Xavi

+ based off of autumn.. mostly in browns golds and reds.
+ hair is WHITE with green tips.

Kailex

+ Fighter - two hand axes . . . super huge neat freak, always with a tankard of milk
+ clothing... if not in armour, think of Arabian sand prince. *grins*

Kyrylo

+ tall, lengthy, slim , whispy
+ very fair skin, long long red gold hair, grey eyes
+ wears lots of red, golds, whites, yellows
+ Like red coral and pride of barbados...
+ gods please you dont HAVE to make him look like a bloody woman.
+ studious.