ayajed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to ayajed

Old 11-01-2009, 02:51 PM

who of you has experience an exorcist??? or has been in a ghost hunting??? have you walk on the cemetery alone at night??? do you believe in ghost??? what is the best horror film for you and why???

Hyacinthine
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2009, 02:53 PM

I believe in ghosts, but I've never done any of those things.

And my favorite horror movie isn't a horror movie at all. It's a horror movie parody. It's 'Shaun of the Dead' and I love it because it's hilarious! (And I love funny zombie movies) :3

Dillo
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-01-2009, 02:54 PM

i also believe in ghost but never did any of those things.:p
have you?

Strawbunny

Old 11-01-2009, 03:04 PM

I believe in ghosts. Me and my best friend do a bit of ghost hunting. Nothing to extreme. Me and him are huge horror film/survival horror game fans.

Hyacinthine
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2009, 03:09 PM

My only experience with anything that could be considered 'paranormal' were a few things that happened when a few classes had a lock-in at the middle school. The middle school's supposedly built on some Indian burial ground or something, but who doesn't think their school is haunted? xD A few weird things happened, but nothing OMGSCARY.

ayajed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to ayajed

Old 11-03-2009, 03:56 PM

well, i've almost onto excorcist in our classroom b'cos my absent classmate has been imitate by an unseen being,, like ghost dwarf but it's not it, it's other. yes, i've done a ghost hunting in our school together with my classmate and my bestfriend... it's really scary but i enjoy it^^ i like horror film but i don't like a movie about zombies. but i like a movie about vampire^^ i've in a cemetery alone and i lose my path way back,, i just go round the whole cemetery until i found the gate and get out...

Luna Riven
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-03-2009, 04:04 PM

I'm too much of a scaredy cat to do most of those things, haha. I'll only watch horror films in a well lighted room with loads of other people around.

shutterslut
Vag Cat

Old 11-03-2009, 04:09 PM

It would be nice if ghosts existed... because then that would give me a chance to linger, once I reach the afterlife.
I wouldnt like to be haunted or tormented by one though, nuh uh. Too scary.

Red_Riding_Hood_Dollie
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Red_Riding_Hood_Dollie Send a message via Yahoo to Red_Riding_Hood_Dollie

Old 11-07-2009, 10:24 PM

I believe in ghost and that's it.

Malty

Old 11-07-2009, 10:28 PM

I'm not to much into ghost but i have done one of those tours. My favorite horror movie is silent hill, thats what me and my friends watched on halloween.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 11-07-2009, 10:30 PM

I'm not sure if I believe in ghosts or not, but I have not any of the activities you listed, besides watching horror movies.

Guivre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Guivre Send a message via Yahoo to Guivre

Old 11-07-2009, 10:36 PM

I've seen a ghost, but I wasn't hunting for him. ; ;

I had a friend that saw a lot of ghosts in her home (it was very old for the area, and all the ghosts from the town had migrated to it -- so spooky) so she had a renowned ghost hunter come to her home to check it out. I thought that showed a lot of initiative, lol. I forget what he said, though, and she since moved out of the home, but still used it as a shop.

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 11-07-2009, 10:48 PM

I always wanted to visit Sleepy Hallow back when I lived in NYC. Never had the time though =/
Never really did anything coop and spooky either =..=
/sad. I really want to.

TwiztidDoll
Anti-social Butterfly

Old 11-07-2009, 11:02 PM

I definitely believe in ghosts, but I've never really hunted for any. I would like to though :C

And I seriously hope I NEVER experience and exorcism. That's just scary.

I really can't think of the best horror film in my opinion, because I love most of them |D

blitzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2009, 11:15 PM

I believe in ghosts but I have not participated in any of those activities.
They do a really neat walking tour of haunted spots in a part of the city I live in that I think would be really neat to go on. Not because I want to see a ghost (they kinda freak me out a little) but because it's a neat bit of history of the area that you can learn about.

Lord Angel Newlife
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2009, 11:39 PM

In highschool i use to hang out in a nearby cemetry, i was a weird child

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-07-2009, 11:41 PM

I don't get why cemeteries are so feared. People think that because the dead are buried there, surely dark and ghastly stuff also happen then. Like since they all end up there, souls also congregate there. : /

Not necessarily true though.

Most cemeteries are just too quiet and literally with DEAD AIR that it's creepy. You know the whole 'Silence is also a sound' argument? THAT IS WHAT MAKES IT SCARY. Almost typed 'screepy' xD

There might be instances where ghosts and elementals stay there but it's not as frequent as you think. -_-

But do ghosts exists? Yes. I believe. But cemeteries being spooky places? Not necessarily. : /

the antitwite
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-07-2009, 11:55 PM

i like that they are quiet and nobody goes there...
but they make me sad for all the families those people left behind

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-08-2009, 12:03 AM

Same here. : /

I also become sad when I'm cemeteries because there are clearly some tombs that haven't seen the sponge and wax of their loved ones in a very, very long time already.

Hence they fall into ruin and disarray.

And you can't expect the personnel to watch over and clean the thing since they don't get paid to do so anymore T_T

Miliani
Ahna Grey

Old 11-08-2009, 12:04 AM

I don't believe in ghosts really, not till i see one will I

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-08-2009, 12:05 AM

But to be able to see a ghost once might warrant you a lifetime of seeing them all the time.

EVEN IN THE BATHROOM.

._.

Haven't heard of someone temporarily being able to see just for a moment though.

Does it exist? That possibility?

the antitwite
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-08-2009, 04:02 AM

i reckon if ghosts exist (in whatever shape or means) then the whole thing, including exorcism, proper exorcism, should stop being linked with christianity... they own everything else cant they leave the goddamn dead alone

(never let an atheist in a bad mood go onto a forum hahaha)