aimeeko
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2009, 04:45 PM

I was looking to see if there is normally a thanksgiving event, as I can not remember, and can not seem to find the thread for calender events, I thought there was one, maybe I am just blind?

Vercingetorix
Good night sweet prince.
Send a message via AIM to Vercingetorix

Old 11-04-2009, 04:47 PM

I don't think there is thanksgiving events. >_. I wish there was one. I want a fat belly for our avatars because they ate too much turkey.

Symphonic Trance
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-04-2009, 04:59 PM

A Thanksgiving event would be so cool. The only problem with that is that there are different countries that log on to this site. As far as I know, Thanksgiving is an American holiday, seeing as it had to do with the pilgrims and the Native Americans.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

However, not all countries celebrate Halloween or el Dia de los Muertos, so I'm not sure.

Vercingetorix
Good night sweet prince.
Send a message via AIM to Vercingetorix

Old 11-04-2009, 05:01 PM

A lot of countries do Halloween. Just not how we do it.

Last edited by Vercingetorix; 11-04-2009 at 05:01 PM.. Reason: typo

Erailea
Lost soul

Old 11-04-2009, 05:02 PM

Canada had their Thanksgiving already. I think it was the beginning of October or something.

As far as an event goes, it takes a lot of planning to do them. I'd rather them concentrate on their Christmas event, which would happen like three weeks after Thanksgiving.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-04-2009, 05:02 PM

No there isn't a Thanksgiving event, as already mentioned it's a US holiday so would be a bit pointless for everyone else :yes: We don't have a calendar of event dates anywhere because the dates are subject to change so we don't pre-announce them :)

TECHNOlogic ANDROID
Zaboocan

Old 11-04-2009, 10:06 PM

Thanksgiving fat belly...?
That's hilarious! I want one, now!
*Spoiled brat attitude*

Well, an event that I'd like would be.....hmm....Chinese new year...?