wiccanmaid
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 03:33 AM

I have had one of the worst days of my life my father just set my yard on fire. While they were calling 911 the fire nuked my car! This makes me think that something bad had to happen to others during the holidays. so what is the worst thing that happened to you during the holidays?

Azureile
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to Azureile

Old 12-23-2007, 03:35 AM

Aaaw! D:

That's not good! ;;

I can't really think of anything bad that happened on Christmas...I've been sick a time or two, but that's all, really. ^^;

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-23-2007, 03:38 AM

O:

That sucks. Dx

Uhmm lets see. *goes into a deep trance*

._. *comes back when i begin drooling* xD

I think the worst thing that happened to me during Xmas was getting sick during the car ride to the movies. I was eating TUMS because i threw up earlier and i felt like throwing up again so i threw my head out the window and started barfing. Then we stopped by a gas station and i started puking in the trash can. ]<

But on the bright side, none of it got in my hair ;3

wiccanmaid
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 03:39 AM

aww man i have had that happen too but it was on my birthday

TheDemonPrincess16
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 12-23-2007, 03:45 AM

This is the worst thing that has happened to my this Christmas :/ :
My best friend Cody Johnson , got in a car reck while driving to higschool. It was already first period and me and my friends were worried because Cody did'nt show up at school. Well all of the sudden Me and my friends who knew Cody , got called down to the office. The pricible told us that Cody was in a terrible car reck. A drunk driver hit Cody. No one at my school knows that I love Cody. Not as a brother but as a boyfirend. I love him. I stood there , shocked and tears in my eye's. I never cry in front of anyone. Never. But it upset me so much. I started crying my eye's out. I was so upset. I ran out of the office and went to the bathroom. I cryed for 2 hours and I was really glad no one came and got me. But then I finally came out for lunch after I dryed it up and you could'nt tell that I had been crying. Everyone looked at me when I walked in the cafeteria. They stared for the longest time and I went to sit with my other friends. One reason I was so upset that Cody got in a car reack was because of the fact is that he was in very bad condition and Cody might not live. I was afraid that I would never get to tell him how I felt about him. I went to the hospital and I watched him sleep forever. I sat there and cryed while I watched and talked to him. Althought he could not hear me. So , finally I went to the church and I prayed for him. I usaually don't pray but I was so worried about Cody. This all happened in the past two days. Now , I am doing nothing but crying and avoiding my firend's.

wiccanmaid
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 03:50 AM

Oh man I hope he does turn out ok man but if he lives this long after the accident and you love him so much the gods must have plans for both you and him. This may be a sign for you to try to let him know that you love him man.

jessiekins
:+:+: Lady Kuchiki :+:+:

Old 12-23-2007, 05:14 AM

• the worst thing is not being home. I got to work this christmas eve and christmas so i won't be home all day.

wish

Old 12-23-2007, 05:15 AM

• whoa. o-o! That's crazy. ><!

Horrible christmas? Uhm, I'm home alone all the time. xD That's the most that ever happens. :3

wiccanmaid
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2007, 01:09 AM

Oh man guys that must be dull working on xmas and having no one to share it with. :cry:

ForkoFried
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2007, 01:13 AM

well the last two Christmases i've been sick with crippling pain and couldn't really enjoy anything D: lol

edit: oh yeah and my mom has to work this christmas from 2 to 11 pm

BrokenHearted
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 12-24-2007, 01:14 AM

Let's see....my mother screaming at me repeatedly over the phone today, calling me names and putting me down, then she disowned me for a year starting now....yeah, not a happy christmas... :shock:

wiccanmaid
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2007, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenHearted
Let's see....my mother screaming at me repeatedly over the phone today, calling me names and putting me down, then she disowned me for a year starting now....yeah, not a happy christmas... :shock:
Oww that had to hurt man did you do anything to warrant it?

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 12-24-2007, 01:19 AM

My grandma passed. ;.; That was 2 years ago but it still hurts when I think about it.

BrokenHearted
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 12-24-2007, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiccanmaid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenHearted
Oww that had to hurt man did you do anything to warrant it?
Uhhhh no. Unless you want to side with her opinion that giving me 3 hours notice to look up a family friendly and an elegant restaurant in a town I've never been to before and having everything ready and reservations plus gifts and then moving up the time table from 3pm to 1pm and then screaming at me that I was too lazy to get everything done. :roll:

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 12-24-2007, 01:33 AM

Hrm, in 2005... well, I dunno if it was the WORST Christmas, but it was the most embarrassing to say the least xD; I was teaching my mother how to use the digital camera and well, I'm an artist who draws adult oriented art most of the time xD; She discovered how to see what was on the card and ohh boy xD; The next thing I knew I was blindsided by the words "Are they having SEX?!" xD I fell right over from where I was sitting in an embarrassed blob of defeat >.> I was 16 then. (this was before I had a scanner so I used a camera to get images to the internet :3)

Well, maybe the worst that happened for Christmas was my grandfather fell ill some years ago. I don't remember what year. He got that mad cow disease. What sucked was that he was ill for many months before he finally slipped into a comatose state and we took him off of life support. I was in 9th grade (I'm graduated now as of June of this year)and when it was happening I refused to sleep, eat or do anything but read in my room.

Odo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2007, 01:36 AM

I found out I have to work on Christmas. ._.;

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-24-2007, 02:20 AM

When I was 8, and on Christmas that year my mother learned that my father was cheating on her, and my father decided to leave us during the Christmas holidays.

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 12-24-2007, 03:02 AM

Wow, so many sad stories...but sometimes it's good to just talk about them and get them out into the open, so I'll share.

About 4 years ago, I had just returned for Winter Break from school, so it was a few days before Christmas. I was on the phone with my mom, who had moved out a couple years earlier and was going through a depression. We'd been talking on the phone and she seemed...odd. I got her to admit to having swallowed both of her bottles of anti-depressants as well as some other stuff. We spent the night in the ER as she got her stomach pumped.

And on December 7 of this year my brother passed away.