Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 01-19-2019, 08:03 PM

I remember this annoucement from a long time ago and wondered if what was mentioned in this thread was implemented every year or not. I would love to see the yumeh plush again this year. It’s Mene’s birthday week(end)!!

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-19-2019, 09:21 PM

It would be nice if it were available. However I think there’s a problem with getting Mennies items listed on the store. I think we even have some CIs ready to be released but there’s no way to get them out to people.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-20-2019, 05:38 AM

What?? I didn't know that, that really sucks! I hope it's one of the things that'll get fixed next.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-20-2019, 08:50 PM

Argh. I was looking for a post to confirm what I wrote but I couldn't find anything. If I'm not remembering correctly then I can't see why they don't just release some more stuff to the CI store. Plenty of us can donate but there's no point right now. <_<

edit: found it but maybe they've solved the problem since then because we did get a CI for April and this issue was around March.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
< 5020 Mennies waiting here.

There is nothing that can be done about this until our Admins are able to DL things from dropbox and load them into the system again. As Howdy said in the announcement the bork has crept into the back end.

That's not to say we haven't been doing things in the mean time. For example, there has been a new CI ready to be loaded into the site since, MARCH 1st. As well as a few things floating around that could be used for EI's/updates.

So new items and art assets aren't so much the problem. It's people to load/ a system that let's us load those things in.

Last edited by Risque; 01-20-2019 at 08:53 PM..

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-22-2019, 01:02 AM

Oh yeah, I think the last CI released was the Shadows one. I guess that means the problem's been fixed and now it's just an issue of not having anything to upload. I'm guessing not a lot of people will show up to buy either, since most people are inactive and wouldn't know about a new CI being released...