Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-18-2017, 12:13 AM

“…You’re talking about Agent Clint Barton, Hawkeye, aren’t you?” Leana asked as she stayed in her defensive stance. Just because she was allowing you to think it over didn’t mean she wouldn’t try something or so she assumed. ’Then again, she did admittedly say she was sticking her neck out for me…’ she thought. Thinking it over for a few minutes, and knowing that she couldn’t deal with the small army that would possibly be coming after her, she sighed lightly before nodding. “Alright. I’ll surrender. And co-operate. Just…do I get to keep my stuff?”

Malcolm Meryln scowled lightly as he watched one of his most prominent assassins take a deal with a member of the Avengers of all people. Knowing that Leana Hatcher was one of his best, he’d have to send someone after her, or go after her himself. [I]’I knew putting tracking devices in their clothes would be beneficial in the long run. ’Now then…who to send…’

(You said you wanted to include some of the Arrowverse stuff into the RP (mostly just Arrow and the Flash, but I think you said you were okay with all Arrowverse stuff (Supergirl, Arrow, Flash and Legends of Tomorrow. But let me know if this is okay and if not, I’ll change it.)

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 02-18-2017, 11:28 AM

( it's fine. )

" That I am. You do. Though we will need to examine it to make sure there are no tracking devices. " Natasha said getting a feeling they were being watched. She had been hearing rumors of a new faction that was targeting SHIELD but was doubtful since some reports just didn't make sense. Natasha knew something had happened recently and not even Stark could figure out what it was. All she knew Fury was convinced that it wasn't good. " We're going to have to call for back up since I'll have to take Cap back to base." She said knowing Andrea needed to be kept safe.

"Still can't think of why anyone would want to eliminate me. " Andrea said and thought about the messages she had been decoding. Apparently there was an object that could be used to manipulate universes but to her it seemed like a plot on a tv show she had been watching.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-18-2017, 04:15 PM

Leana nodded at that while her gun was on the ground so as to show that she meant what she said and that it wasn't a trap for Natasha to let her guard down. "Understood." was all that she said, not sure what the protocol for bringing in prisoners were.

"Are you sure? Could it possibly be something you were doing with a computer or this online stuff I keep hearing about?" Steve asked as he turned to Andrea, a look of curiosity in his eyes. Just because he was getting a fast track in about fifty years of stuff didn't mean he had a complete grasp on it. Yet. Then again, Stark was doing his best to help him to at least be proficient with some of the more day to day technology stuff.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-19-2017, 05:52 PM

" We should get inside. It isn't safe up here. " Natasha said having a feeling that this wouldn't be the end of attempts on Andrea's life and that they would need to know who Leana was working for.

" I think it was. There have been rumors of an object that can manipulate dimensions but it's not of this universe. That's where it gets odd. Like mentions of the League of Assassins and Malcom Merlyn. Those are supposed to be fiction and on tv. Confession, I only watch Arrow for John Diggle. " Andrea said.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-19-2017, 06:40 PM

"Probably should. Master will probably be sending more assassins now, both for me and on Andrea," Leana replied.

Steve sighed lightly before placing a hand through his hair. He didn't like this, not one bit. "It's possible then that device could already have been used. I have a bad feeling about this..." he replied before wondering if it would be a good idea to bring Andrea on the helicarrier or not.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-20-2017, 05:40 PM

" So do I. Though per Star Wars lore , something usually bad does happen. " Andrea said. " Can my grandma get protection too? I have a bad feeling these people will do anything to get me. "

Natasha nodded. " Know how that is. Trust me, your master won't stand a chance against me or my other friends. I doubt he's counting on that. "

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-21-2017, 04:47 AM

"I was going to suggest it actually. I don't like not having your grandmother without protection. Though if this was back in the day, she'd be demanding my head for suggesting something like that," he said before shaking his head lightly and sighing lightly, taking his mind away from that dark rabbit hole.

"Alright. I...trust you on this," Leana replied.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-24-2017, 04:02 PM

" I am happy you do. I am warning you that others might not trust you for some time but it will come gradually. " Natasha said and opened the door for Leanna. " I'm trusting you won't run off but I want to check into something. "

" I'm glad she will be safe. I promised her that I'd keep her safe when she started to lose her memories. " Andrea said feeling a bit sad. She wished that she could do better in keeping her only family safe.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-25-2017, 04:08 AM

"I understand," Leana replied before heading inside as Natasha closed the door behind them both. "What was it that you wanted to check in on?" she asked, slightly curious.