Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 11-06-2015, 04:12 AM

As Loki followed Tony, he was glad that he was invisible so the inventor couldn't see the smile curling his lips. They weaved through the crowd, all the while, Loki's heart was pounding in his ears. The sound of blood rushing drowned out all other sounds and he could only keep himself focused on the man he was tailing.

The second they were out of sight, Loki slowly allowed the illusion of invisibility to fade and he stood before Tony in all of his glory, wearing a finely tailored black suit with green and gold necktie. His green eyes shone brightly in the dim light and his smile sparkled as he flashed a toothy grin at Tony, chuckling a little at the sentiment.

"It's beautiful." Loki admitted, though he was still a bit surprised that Tony would go through so much trouble to please him. A simple table with wooden chairs would have pleased him just as easily. Loki was never one to be too concerned with the material things, but they certainly were appreciated. Loki came a little closer to Tony, almost towering over him. Loki's hand once again slipped into Tony's and he gave Stark's hand a gentle squeeze. It was nice to finally be alone with Stark, after all, it was something Loki had looked forward to for a long while now, though Loki would never tell Tony that.

"Well...?" Loki asked. "Isn't my Prince Charming going to ask me to dance?" Loki knew there was no music, but he would be just fine being close to Tony, with or without music, being with Tony was so wondrous it felt as though music played through the wind when he was around him. He moved in closer to Tony, staring at him with piercing green eyes. Loki was rather excited to see Tony again, he really couldn't contain it as hard as he tried.

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 11-06-2015, 04:27 AM

(I gotta go to the bathroom but wanna post first lol. Posting is better)

Tony was all about impressions and even though it hasn't been that long since they began getting so close together. They knew what was in each other's heads and most likely each other's hearts. So Tony had no care to take things light and slow, not with his age at least. He was quite good looking for his age, but he was getting up there in the years. Tony kept himself from getting too close too fast not wanting to scare away his date for the evening. Tony loved making things as perfect as he could, including himself, and sure as that he was thinking this might have been too much until Loki had said it was beautiful.

Tony would never say it, but he was pleased even by holding Loki's hand. He could feel the comfort between each other until Loki spoke about dancing. Tony gave a respectful bow of courtesy holding his hand up with Loki's in his own to begin the dance. Tony smirked "Well of course, I would be a fool not to. Care to have this dance?" Tony asked as he heard violin music begin to play, but no source of it. He hadn't realized Jarvis was playing along even without a command. Tony told his butler like computer earlier he wanted to make the night perfect. So Jarvis went along with the events the best he could as well as keep everyone downstairs and trapped in the room until the party was over as a safety concern if anyone would ask.

It was a slow and beautiful melody that was quiet, but loud enough to be heard. It was almost as if by magic seeing as it was perfect for the setting. Though Tony didn't think anything of Jarvis having a play in it, since he shut Jarvis down earlier except in the main room. Tony's chocolate eyes looked at Loki "May I have this dance?" not using any labels as he didn't see the point of it. Besides one wrong word or line and he was afraid that Loki would leave without hesitation. Tony moved closer to Loki figuring that the god knew how to dance at least to a slow song. Tony knew very well thanks to his father and all his years of parties.

Kory

Old 11-07-2015, 12:39 AM

It took all the strength Loki had in his body, which was actually quite a bit, to not completely melt in front of Tony. This man had him wrapped around his finger, but Loki wouldn't admit it... And Loki would love to make Tony think otherwise. When Tony came closer, Loki's heart started to beat faster, but he kept his calm demeanor and looked placid among the stars.

Without another word, Loki grabbed Tony's hands, almost forcefully and leaned in to whisper in the man's ear, "I thought you'd never ask." Loki smirked. He enjoyed seeing the way Tony's eyes glided over him and he enjoyed letting his own, bright, shining emerald eyes glide over Tony. This night could not have been any more perfect.

Tony certainly outdid himself this time and it made Loki's spine quiver. He released a breath he didn't know he was holding... This night was so beautiful, the way the stars shined in the sky and the way the light reflected in Tony's eyes was more than what Loki could ever ask. Loki's hand gently slid from Tony's as he walked so tall that he seemed to fly over towards an empty space on the rooftop, just big enough for he and Tony to share a dance.

Loki felt no need to say anything more. Instead he just smirked as he waited for Tony to join him in a dance.

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-07-2015, 05:57 PM

Tony didn't hesitate, it wasn't everyday he felt as if his heart would jump out of his chest by the event unfolding. Especially since the reactor had yet to be replaced with a real heart just yet. It was on his to do list, but right now focusing on enjoying the night was his current top priority with Loki.

Tony took one of Loki's hands within his own as his other hand was placed upon Loki's shoulder. Tony mentally pouted being the fact he was shorter than Loki which messed with his pride a bit. He may not have been the tallest person out there in the human race, but short people never did like tall people. Tony calculated that Loki was six feet two and he himself (Tony) stood five foot nine which was a bit of a difference.

However, he wouldn't fault, he couldn't fault in front of Loki. Humans were seen as nothing to the demi god as it was and Tony wanted to be seen more important than that. He was more important than most and even sacrificed something in the end he didn't think he would ever get back. His life. Just to protect others; don't get him wrong, protecting people was his job and he liked the attention. Although, sometimes he wondered how long he could handle doing a job as such as that.

Tony followed no particular steps to beginning the dance, but in the end he choose to start with a simple waltz. Not sure how much knowledge on dancing Loki had, but there must have been some form of dancing with the gods. Or something elegant enough at that with how Loki grew up. Though he was much quieter than his brother and more reserved, Tony enjoyed that. Tony wanted to say something as they quietly danced, at least their height difference was only three small inches, but it still bothered him at a point.

Tony fished his mind for something to say, although he was captured by the beautiful emerald eyes before him, therefore unable to speak while being captivated. "So do you have to disappear at Midnight, Cinderella? Or will you be staying out past that?" Tony smirked his famous smile though he wondered if Loki would have understood that reference, if not he would try to explain it.

Kory

Old 11-11-2015, 09:15 PM

Loki seductively slid a hand over Tony's waist as his hand was engulfed by Tony's. The music that played was rather relaxing and when Tony began to lead them into a waltz Loki quickly followed step. He had to admit, he wasn't too familiar with Midgardian dances, but this one felt familiar, like one he'd done at home, on Asgard. Loki's feet followed Tony's without Loki even looking down to see. He felt so light on his toes, he was certain this is how it felt to fly.

Loki stared down at Tony's trying to find something in those chocolaty brown eyes, but instead, he found he was getting lost in them. The height difference didn't bother Loki at all, to him, Tony was still an incredibly, handsome, brave and powerful man even despite being shorter. Though, Loki assumed most Asgardians probably towered over the Midgardians. That was without even considering Loki's true heritage. Loki was a runt compared to most of the Frost Giants on Jotunheim.

Without much though, Loki pulled Tony closer to his body, feeling the other man's heat against his chest was a soothing, familiar feeling. It gave Loki a sense of calm and centered him. The music was now lost to Loki's ears and Loki was now only paying full attention to Tony as he let his feet follow Tony's steps with ease.

Loki was so lost in Tony's eyes that he almost didn't hear Tony when he made the Cinderella reference. Loki, being intelligent and skilled in many foreign cultures' history, felt shocked and embarrassed that he didn't understand the Cinderella reference. He didn't let the embarrassment show on his face, instead he smirked and leaned closer to Tony's face,

"I haven't any plans tonight. This day my schedule revolves around you, Stark." Loki was honest, he had not had any plans for the day except to enjoy the time he spent with Tony. Though, he was still a little concerned about the party goers that were in the floors beneath them.

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-12-2015, 02:19 AM

(been eager for this post)

Tony continued the dance with ease as they danced in silence. He stopped hearing the music awhile ago going with his own rhythm. "Do they teach a similar version of waltz up there in Asgard?" Tony asked being pulled close to Loki. If he stared anymore into the other man's eyes, he felt like he would melt, or get too close and do something unforgettable for them both. Tony felt his heart speed up at the thought of them being close knowing it was okay, but it still made his heart race with joy.

Tony slowly pulled away from Loki with a kind smile on his face "Come on, Loke's. There's still more to this night that I have planned just for you. You didn't seriously think I was going to make this something small, did you?" he chuckled keeping one of his hands in Loki's leading him over to the small table awaiting for them to sit, Tony was used to the life of luxury, as well as the life of no luxury. He only had all this amazing stuff because of his father and he was going to find a way to make it work. To change the world and be seen. Though he was fine with being left alone too, then no one could or would ever bother him.

Tony took notice earlier that Loki had a change in his eyes "This is just you, me, and those eclairs you asked for." Tony would never admit he tried to make these eclairs over twelve times in his own kitchen by himself without help except from Jarvis. Though when he sat Loki down sitting across the table from him he revealed them as they looked perfect. As if store bought or professional made. "I hope they came out alright, took me awhile to get them just right like in the top restaurants..." or stores, but he didn't want Loki to lose interest in talking to him, that was why he went all out on this. He believed the only way anyone would see who he was, was through his money he spent on others.

Kory

Old 11-13-2015, 01:11 AM

As their dance was slowly (painfully slowly) wrapping up, Loki finally looked away from Tony's eyes as he was asked about the similarities between Asgardian dance and the 'waltz'. Loki's eyes dropped to stare at the ground for a moment as he remembered Asgard in all of its beauty. He found he was rather... homesick... As Midgardians would say.

"Yes. I believe there is a dance similar. One I grew up with as a child, actually... I taught it to Thor when we were young." Loki turned his face away from Tony's at the memory, hoping that the other man wouldn't see the sly smile on his face. Loki loved remembering when he taught Thor to dance. Thor was clumsy and without grace. It was one of the few times Loki felt superior to Thor.

Loki felt his heart drop a little when Tony pulled away. Loki longed for the warmth that only Tony could provide, after all, being Jotun, he enjoyed the warmth of another's body. (But none others than Tony) Loki approached the table, where Tony had sat him down in front of. Loki's mind had wandered so much, he'd nearly forgotten completely about the eclairs!

When Tony revealed them, finally, Loki's eyes went wide. They looked beautiful. Almost as nice as those Loki had seen in pastry shops across town... And not just the cheap ones either, no, they looked divine like the ones from some of the most prestige and expensive pastry shops Loki had visited. Loki was also used to the life of luxury, having been raised as a prince. So far, the eclairs had passed Loki's appearance test... The real test would be the taste.

"They look wonderful, Stark... But looks are not all they seem." Loki's hand sneaked up to brush a few stray locks away from his face and behind his ear and he lifted another hand to pick up an eclair and taste it. He took a long, slow bite into the eclair, locking eyes with Tony as he did so. He hadn't planned on taking his eyes away from the inventor... But the taste...

Oh, the eclairs tasted so wonderful, Loki didn't know he had closed his eyes until he opened them again to stare at Tony, awestruck. "Where did you get these?!" Loki asked.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-03-2015, 07:34 PM

(I am sorry about the late reply, I work in retail an its holiday season) (I did reply to this however, my post didn't count)

(Inspiration: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 and finally the one that gives me an idea thank you goddess- nevermind I'm just going to say thank you loki lol CLICK)

(this might be short some people WON'T leave me alone or shut up long enough for me to talk)

"Well, you do have the grace, though I wonder why you're the only one I notice with that grace?" Tony would not admit that he mostly liked watching Loki every so often if he walked by or remembering when they fought. Then again Loki probably could use some more physical contact (In a good way) as far as fighting hand to hand goes.

Tony watched with eagerness to see if the other would like his concoction seeing as it was home made and not in a shop. It took him quite awhile to get them created just right to make them perfect. His brown eyes watching Loki move the strands of hair from his face. Wow...beautiful Loki was absolutely beautiful in his eyes, breathtaking was more of the word that Tony was looking for.

Tony felt himself drawn to the movements Loki made watching him take the long...slow...bite making Tony sit back to be a bit more comfortable. The moment their eyes locked Tony could feel something inside him...change...grow...there was something about the intense look that almost made him look away. That was, until Loki responded like a child in a good way.

That made the inventor change his thoughts instantly as he spoke up. "You like them? Took me quite some time to make them" he didn't mention once or not but Jarvis interrupted "Excuse the interruption sir, but I do believe it took you approximately 27 tries to get them 'just right' as you put it to have them ready by tonight." Jarvis spoke sounding mono toned but there was a smirk like sound in his voice.

"That's enough Jarvis, keep the others entertained, and if they try to get up here. Plan B, if they get too close we'll go with plan C" Tony had the whole night planned out as back ups and extra plans just in case he needed them. Tony's face was red now simply because it took him that long to make them, that many times to get them perfect, and still Jarvis 'just had' to say it out loud. It almost looked like he was pouting a bit by being embarrassed, but pleased that Loki liked them.

Kory

Old 02-15-2016, 08:27 PM

Loki smirked at Jarvis' explanation. It's no wonder those eclairs were so delicious. Loki was certain that Tony had probably spent quite some time perfecting that recipe. Still, Loki felt somewhat warm inside knowing that Tony put forth so much effort to make him happy. On Asgard no one has treated Loki with such care before. Except for Frigga, Loki didn't have much experience with people being so selfless.

He took another bite of the eclair, feeling awfully giddy and childish. Though, he did his best not to let it show. The only thing that would make this treat even better would be a nice, hot cup of chamomile and lavender tea. Like the kind back home on Asgard.

"My, my, Stark..." Loki chuckled after hearing Tony talk about all of those backup plans. "You're certainly taking a big risk having me here. Am I really worth such a imperil?" Loki leaned back, carefully watching Tony. He loved to see that man think, it was pleasant to watch as the gears turned in his head, no matter how quick those moments were. Tony was always fast on his feet. "I'm rather surprised, Stark... One would think my brother, of all people, would have noticed I was here by now." Loki finished the eclair he was eating before he continued his thought. "Though, I guess that would be giving that idiot too much credit."

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-20-2016, 01:27 AM

"No, you're worth more than that. And if they can't see that, they can just kiss my ass." Tony spoke until he heard a familiar voice right behind him as he rolled his eyes. "Sorry Stark, that is just one thing not everyone is willing to do under any circumstances." Nick Fury stated glaring at Loki and himself. Tony looked over, Fury stood next to Thor making Tony realize the others were still downstairs. Guess it didn't help to keep everyone in the room if two got away from it all.

Thor stood up walking over to his brother "What are you doing here, Loki. If you're here to start another war, you will lose." Thor stopped as Tony stood up walking in between the two, there was no way in hell he was going to lose Loki to this idiot of a god. Thor was better at strength and powering up his hammer. But when it came down to intellect he wasn't such a big man then.

"Back off Thunderhead, you're not getting anywhere near him. He isn't here to cause trouble, he's just here for my party. If you have a problem with that, I can ask Despero to take you to hell with your antics." Tony spoke knowing very well who Despero was and kept that as a secret since the first time they met Loki. He met Despero awhile back when Tony first came really super close to death and again later the second time. He hadn't made a deal with the devil like creature, but he would take him up on his offer to throw someone else in hell if he had to.

Tony was a selfish man used to getting everyone and everything he ever wanted. Now if he could spend more time with his father he would be all set even though it's centuries later. However, right now he just wanted to relax with Loki. He had a couple of his own tricks up his own sleeve though prepared just for this night.

"Do not get involved man of iron, you will lose."
Thor said as a simple warning knowing he could break Stark in two, though Tony had his own come back to throw in. "Don't think that just because I'm not in my suit I can't take you on thunderhead. You're not the only one who is able to do more than they appear to look." Tony could tell Thor hated his nickname, but he called him it more than just tonight. "Come on Lokes, we're leaving this roof top for tonight." Tony looked back at Loki holding his hand out to him.

Kory

Old 02-29-2016, 12:14 AM

It didn't shock Loki that they were caught unawares. Tony had that effect on him, and it was most unfortunate that his "friends" didn't seem to trust in Loki very much. Loki feigned hurt when Thor said Loki would lose. As if! Unlike his idiotic brother Thor, Loki learned from his mistakes. If he wanted to, he was certain he could best the Avengers, though he was at a disadvantage with Thor's strength.

"Oh, brother..." Loki frowned. "Am I sensing jealousy?" Loki loved to see the angry veins rise underneath his brother's skin. However, Tony was right, this was not the time nor place to tease Thor. When Tony suggested they leave the rooftop, Loki snorted out, "Gladly." And Loki reached out for Tony's hand, when it was suddenly slapped away by Thor's. Loki turned around and glared daggers at Thor.

"What spell have you cast over the Man of Iron, Loki?!" Thor barked. Loki snarled.

"Am I really such a monster in your eyes that it would be impossible for someone to love me, brother?" A wave of green magic ran through Loki's hands, to his fingers and threw Thor back with force. "I have cast no spell over him, you oaf!" It didn't surprise no scare Loki when Thor let out a thunderous roar. As strong as Loki was, he was no match for Thor in a battle of strength. He backed away slowly, keeping himself in front of Tony, using his own body to shield his beloved.

"Stark, I think now would be a good time to use one of those marvelous inventions of yours..." Loki whispered over his shoulder.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-29-2016, 01:37 AM

Tony listened in watching the scene unfold before his very eyes. Tony waited until Thor did his battle cry which was no surprise to him since the big oaf was all about anger, control over others, and getting everything or anything he wanted. Tony chuckled "Oh Loki, you all should know I'm on a bigger scale than using the same thing more than once." Talking about his inventions knowing he had something BIGGER in mind. "Now magic is not my strong suite, but I have had a bit of...help lately. Plus I figured this would require some extra attention knowing that you guys would find out sooner or later." Tony stopped speaking for a moment only to stand next to Loki to reassure him and taking his hand.

"Ellsie, it's time!" Tony called out simply with a smug look on his face as a young girl about the age of fourteen appeared looking rather cute yet she didn't smile. She had blonde hair in two pigtails with a cute dress with frills on the bottom of it and appeared more doll like. "This is Ellsie, she is rather quite bored, and I did promise her if she didn't kill me. I would get her some new play mates as long as she didn't kill them right off the bat. Plus, you'd better not anger her, she has a twin sister, and well Marisa is quite worse." Tony moved his wrist slightly as he let go of Loki's hand momentarily to be covered in his suite of armor.

"Come on Lokes, I know a better place that is more quiet than this." Tony said taking Loki by the waist and glad the suite of armor made him look bigger than without it. So they were more of equals with the height. With that he used his jets on his feet and flew off with Loki taking them both to safety elsewhere.

Kory

Old 03-02-2016, 01:36 AM

It piqued Loki's curiosity to see such a little girl appear seemingly out of nowhere, it made Loki wonder, was she a gifted human being like Captain America and Hulk? Or was she simply an invention of his? Regardless, Loki thanked his lucky stars that Thor and Nick Fury seemed just as shocked as he was. Now, Loki could have used this time to gloat and be snarky, which, he was about to do... However, Tony's hand snaked around his waist and they were suddenly propelled into the air.

Loki couldn't fly. Not on his own, anyway. He instinctively wrapped his arms around Tony, holding on tightly. Now, it probably could have been an action that would be mistaken for fear, but Loki feared nothing. He was just... surprised. He couldn't seem to move his eyes as he watched Thor and the others shrinking into the distance the further away he and Tony flew.

Loki couldn't fly, but with Tony it was probably the closest Loki ever got to flying. Hot never took Loki flying as children, and as adults, Loki didn't even want to fly with Thor. But flying with Tony...that was an experience Loki enjoyed more than he thought he would. Feeling weightless and seeing the world in birds eye view was magnificent.

"You never cease to surprise me, Stark." Loki smirked, he finally lifted his head and hazed directly into Tony's eyes. "This suit of yours is even more powerful than I'd given credit to, considering Asgardian flesh has higher density than mortal flesh." He chuckled, though, Loki knew this wouldn't be the last they'd see of his brother.

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-23-2016, 04:58 PM

Tony smiled at the fact they could get out of view and glide to a more quiet area. Though with the moon and the stars above them, Tony hovered in the air where they were at. The full moon's beautiful glow engulfed them both making it feel as if the moon could lend it's light or power to whoever or whatever it stretched across.

"It has it's perks" Tony stated, he was wanting to say more, but staring into those blue eyes that stared directly back at him. Well, there was currently only one thought on his mind. Nothing bad, just more...romantic he had in mind. Tony's helmet was off to where his head could be seen (hair included) so it really helped the situation a little more to not stare at some cold steel robot. Tony took Loki's face with one hand as if leaning it up and then suddenly just kissed him on the lips. The air around them was gentle and a bit cooler up so high. The clouds floated slightly around them but there was very little.

Black Widow looked at the girls then Fury "Is that?" she no idea except of stories she heard as Fury nodded "Yes, Ellsie McHatten and if her sister comes along we'll be in big trouble. I doubt even hulk is a match for the two if they are together. Alone isn't too bad, I was wondering why they dropped off the radar so quickly." Fury knew both girls very well and how dangerous they were. They were like metahumans, but form another dimension, that was all SHIELD could gather.

Kory

Old 11-07-2016, 07:36 PM

(I am so sorry it took me 5EVER to reply! Anyway, I went to a comic convention and got some inspiration when I saw this shirt! Hope you like it!)

When Tony kissed Loki, he felt as though his legs turned to... jell-o, as the humans would say. Loki leaned into the kiss, letting himself melt into Tony's arms. It felt very safe with Stark. Loki sneaked his arms around Tony and snuggled close to the man, not wanting to keep their bodies so far apart. Loki was the first to break the kiss, there was something on his mind that he wanted to articulate...

"Who was that girl...?" Loki asked. "Should her existence concern me...?" He was honestly confused, where did she come from? What relation did she have with Tony? He dropped to the ground, hoping that Tony would follow and they could, at least, cuddle a little while Tony shared the information Loki wanted to know.

However, before Tony would explain about the girl, Loki felt it was imperative to mention his brother first,

"He's jealous, you know... Thor. He is mad that someone loves me much more than he can be loved. That stupid oaf... And yet, Odin always favored him." Loki sighed, thinking about Asgard and hit not-family always brought him down.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-01-2017, 01:03 PM

(Haha we're replying almost like every four months, this is my best dedicated roleplay with little time able to focus and write ever. I like this, but at times I don't. It's okay though as long as you are okay with it. If you ever want to scrap it and start over let me know. Till then I shall keep replying.)

"No no, you don't have to worry about the girls. I help them have fun without killing anyone and they help me mostly to get away when needed be and I would have to be surrounded for that to work. Can't believe Fury had the nerve to follow me and ruin my date night with you." Not realizing what he was saying or anything, Tony just kept going on once they got to the ground as the suit disappeared from his body and back to his wrist.

"Loki, look at me." Tony said cupping Loki's face with one hand looking into his beautiful green eyes, they hadn't been blue since he held onto the glowing stick of destiny; "You don't have to think about them right now, it's only you and me. If Thor wants to try and come after us because he wants to feel loved, he can go run off to Jane." Tony was trying not to use foul language and say Thor can just Eff Off. "All I ask is that no matter what happens, just trust me to keep you safe."

(Sorry it's small)

Kory

Old 05-11-2017, 10:18 PM

Loki was scared. He'd never felt so vulnerable with anyone else before, and it was definitely a new experience to let someone else be the strong one for a change. Loki felt awful about letting so many terrible things happen to Tony while he and the inventor were seeing each other. Loki didn't want to wonder why Tony even stuck with him all this time. He felt that those miserable thoughts that plagued his mind would be better left unsaid.

"I'm sorry I make you do this, Stark..." Loki started. The words weren't supposed to come out, but without much thought, they slipped passed the barrier of Loki's lips. "You do so much for me, I can't imagine all the misery I must put you through." Loki slipped away from Tony, turning his back to his lover, feeling shame and guilt for all the misery and pain he's wrought onto that planet.

Loki trusted Tony with all of his heart, and knew that Tony wouldn't let him down. He felt safe, and he shook himself of his blues and turned around to face Tony again. He ran his fingers through Tony's hair, smiling at the inventor with a sincere, yet maybe a little bit sad, smile. "I don't belong on this realm, Stark." Loki said. "We should leave this place... together." Loki loved towering over Tony, he couldn't help that Asgardians were taller than mortals by nature, but he loved every bit of Tony and he secretly loved letting his entire self, (as tall as he was) love someone who was not the same as him.

Loki hoped that Tony would accept his offer to leave Midgard. After all, they could both thrive on some other realm far away from both Asgard and Midgard. Loki was still wanted on Asgard and being on the run with the one you loved was one of the better ways to live life, at least, according to Loki. He leaned over and kissed Tony, doing so quickly, hoping to get the kiss in before Tony could say anything in protest.

"Come away with me!"

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-22-2017, 03:29 PM

Tony's mind was focused on getting the two of them to safety, though he ran out of plans or ideas to keep them safe. Sure they could run all their lives, but that wasn't exactly something he wanted to do. He wanted to enjoy every moment with Loki he could, not just the small things in life. "The misery of things never occurred to be, sure things happened in the past but if I keep looking towards the past, I'll never be able to live. So I always make sure to keep looking forward, that's where the fun in life is. I never expected us to become friends let alone want to become more than friends. But things happen and I wouldn't change any of it for the world." Figure of speech.

Tony closed his eyes as Loki ran his fingers through his soft hair - Tony wasn't big on conditioner and never understood why others used it either. Tony had only wished he could make everyone else forget about what happened and who was the enemy, but if you truly love someone you would have to sacrifice a part of your happiness to get even more for the both of you. Tony was just a simple human who was intelligent beyond compare and just as snarky or witty to boot. Tony didn't protest as he was kissed and was said to come with him. But where would the two go? If they both left suddenly without telling anyone, they would surely be hunted down. Thor already had it out for Loki and now Tony as well. Fury wouldn't be happy but at least his tower was left to rodney, steve, and pepper if anything ever did happen to him or one of them. There was even back ups in case they couldn't take over.

Tony thought about it, it didn't take long for him to come to his answer still floating in his suit up in the air. "I am not saying no, I am definitely saying yes, but we need to know where rather than run off getting stuck into something we wouldn't want to be stuck into." Midgard (earth) wasn't a choice seeing as the two of them would be hunted daily or things would take a turn for the worse. Asgard, almost an idea but he doubt Thor would agree though Tony had an idea that he could always talk to the all seeing father - Odin - and possibly reason with him.

Tony figured if Loki was good because Tony could stay with them, then maybe the two of them could live under his protection. Anywhere else would depend if Tony could survive the environment and the only other thing Tony had to think about was...the immortality gods or half gods shared. Tony was human, he would age and soon in twenty or so years, die. He was already in his forties as it was and soon well it would all catch up with him. "Could you sneak me into Asgard unnoticed?" Tony had an idea but he would need help and probably have to take his suit off but wondered if that should be left on. Then he wondered if Loki could glamour the two to safely walk past everyone else.

(Hope this is okay, remember Tony is human, and he could probably create alchemy if they did attempt to live on Asgard)