finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-21-2014, 04:56 AM

This is a Harry Potter roleplay for Ichirius vampire girl and myself if you are not one of us. If you don't know what Harry Potter is I suggest you go and read it it's very good. You may read along but be warned there will be spoilers and a few twists that are not in the book. I don't own the series of course I just want to do a few different things.

Name: Lorinda Day
Lineage: Pureblood
Bio: Lori was raised in a family of witch's and wizards but there's a secret in her family that no one but them and a select few important friends. This will be her first year at Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry so she's a little nervous but glad that she will finally get to go.
Picture:

Name: Calcifer Archer
Lineage: Half wizard half muggle
Bio: Cal is a half-blood his father being a wizard and his mother a muggle. He knows about the wizard world threw what his father has said. He has never seen it since muggles are not allowed. He can't wait to go to Hogwarts and make lots of friends and learn to control his powers.
Picture:

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-21-2014, 03:43 PM

Name: Damien Yuiya
Lineage: Pureblood
Bio: Damein has grown up wizard world all his life,and for the most of the time,he has loveed it.Until three years ago,when a curse was placed on him.He tends not to talk about the curse to much and tends to stick to himself .Afraid to accidentally hurt someone with the curse,or pass it onto them. His main reason for coming to Hogwarts is to try and find a way to lift it. The only person her allows to be around him is his adoptive sister Miyu Hikari.

Name: Miyu ??????
Lineage:Pureblood
Bio: Miyu really have a clear memory of her mother and father. She was about 3 years old when her parents gave her to the Yuiya family. Saying that they would meet one day but for now,it was safer if she stayed with them.Then they were gone. No contact ever. But she didn't let it bug hr to much,since she grew up happy.She worries for Damien who she conciders to be a brother and is the only one who can be around him.Though she's trying to open up his world and make him meet new people.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-22-2014, 02:45 AM

Lorinda walked threw Diagon Alley with her mother a lace parasol over there heads as they shopped for her school stuff. A man who looked bored holding her mothers parasol over both of them. Her mother was tall covered in a black dress eyes shaded by a pair of sunglasses but her hair which was hanging loose around her waist was a pale blond color. Her father who was a little taller then her mother had short brown hair he's eye where also hidden by sunglasses. "Are we almost done?" her father sighed. "Yes dear just a pet for her and roves." she chuckled at her husband's inpatients.

Calcifer walked the streets of Diagon alley with his father having left there mother behind in the pub. "What's left dad?" he asked with a grin at him. "Just a wand." his father was of medium height with black hair and brown eyes he had inherited his mothers hair color much to the disappointment of his father.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-22-2014, 03:08 AM

Damien sighed as he left the pet shop."there that was the last of it",he said and gave a smiled to the wolf beside him.Then looked to his father. He stood watching. He was tall and looked alot like Damien,only older and he had a bit of a bead going. "good",he said softly."wheres your mother and Miyu?",he asked looking to the shop.Damien sighed."gushing over the animals" ,he said calmly.

Miyu then came out with a small,burrowing owl on her shoulder.She had a talent when it came to animals. According to Damien's parents,she got it from her mother. Miyu smiled."well im glad we got started early,now we have enough time to get to the train",she said looking back to Damiens mother came out. She walked out sighing softly.She was tall as well,only she had long pink hair that almost went down to her feet.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-22-2014, 04:17 AM

Lori bought a black cat and had her robes as they wondered back toward the pub. "There are so many people here." she mused her own eyes covered with glasses but unlike her parents who wore black she had a soft blue shirt and white pants on. "Since we are done shopping we can relax a day before the start of school." Her mother smiled at her. "I'm a little nervous." Lori confessed. "Don't be." her father ruffled her hair.

Cal had a tawny owl and his wand in hand. "Well know all that's left is to catch the train tomorrow." his father looked a little sad. "My boy old enough to go to Hogwarts already." he sighed. "oh well." he chuckled. "Let's go meet your mother and grab an ice cream." "Ok." Cal grinned and followed his father back to the pub all his new things in hand.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-22-2014, 05:05 AM

Damien was glad when they reached the pub. Sitting down he watched the students that were also first years walking about. He ,deep down wanted to make friends but was to afraid of getting them hurt. Looking away he took a bite if his food,though paused when a girl with long brown hair walked in.

Miyu was in line balanceing onher heals as she waited calmly to get an ice cream.Then she spotted Damien's look. Then turned her head to the door ... she grinned seeing a girl.'aww Damien is already eyeing a girl ...cute' she thought happily

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-22-2014, 05:21 AM

Lori looked around and inched closer to her mother who put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Can we just go home?" she asked. "No I'm hungry." her mother winked at her. She guided her daughter to the bar and ordered. "Two very Bloody Mary's and small one as well." she handed her daughter the drink with a grin she sipped it sighing in relief her thirst had been driving her crazy all day. When people looked at them she glared the best she could threw her sunglasses.

Cal blinked at the group in the pub but followed his parents out knowing his mother wasn't to comfortable being in the midst of all the wizards and witch's. He nearly walked into a girl in front of him. "Sorry." he mumbled and smiled at her then went hurrying after his parents who where heading out into London.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-22-2014, 05:34 AM

Damien smiled a bit glad he wasnt the only nervous one.Then blinked as his mother stood."mom?",he asked watching her walk up to the brown haired girls family.

Damiens mom grinned like a happy school girl to Lorind's mother."my my its been what .30 years? my old roomie!",she said in a happy tone.

Miyu blinked and looked to the boy who almost ran into her."its okay its crowded",she said then blinked watching him go.Then sighed looking forward. "and it appears no one wants to talk ",she then grinned getting to the counter andordered the biggest hot fudge sunday they had

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-22-2014, 05:52 AM

Lori's mother blinked then hugged the woman chuckling. "It hasn't been that long Lilly and James have only been gone for what eleven years know?" she grimaced. "hard to believe there gone isn't it?" she sighed. "Poor things. I wonder how there boys is?" she mused then smiled at her daughter. "This is my little girl Lorinda." "Nice to meet you." Lori smiled shyly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-22-2014, 06:02 AM

Elenna smiled."hello my dear, my name is Elenna...its nice to to meet you" She said happily. She then pointed to Damien."and thats my little Damien!"she said proudly.Then pointed to Miyu as she walked by. "And thats Miyu...shes the daughter of Saiyuri and Hatsu" she said in a quite tone

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-22-2014, 06:25 AM

"Oh my...shame all are old friends aren't around anymore. Well my name is Selena." Selena grinned at the two of them. "Did you hear about Alice and Frank?" She asked in a whisper as Lori stared at Damien.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-22-2014, 01:32 PM

Damien blinked looking up to Lori."um.....hi",he said softly.

Miyu smiled to Lori."hello"

Elenna blinked. Then sighed softly. "Yes...its such a shame...and their poor son....left in the hands of a pair of un caring muggels"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-22-2014, 03:51 PM

"Alice's boy has his grandmother not sure that's any better." Selena yawned. "Sorry about that but we should go the sun is making me tired."

"Hello." Lori said with a yawn of her own. "What house do you two want? I'm thinking either Ravenclaw or Gryiffindor."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-22-2014, 06:59 PM

Kayuki smiled."Gryiffindor more then any ting else!",she said as she satrted in on her icecream.

Damein smilde some."same,i would be happy with Raven Claw or Gryiffindor ",

Elenna smiled."of course",she gave her a gentle hug."It was great seeing you...."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-22-2014, 10:35 PM

"I'll see you on the platform tomorrow." Selena signaled to Lori. "I'll see you guys soon." She hurried after her parents.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-22-2014, 10:39 PM

Elenna watched her friend leave with her family."oh i hope you guys become good friends"

Damien watched her go then sighed

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-23-2014, 03:32 AM

They next day come quickly and with much hurrying. "Hurray or we'll miss the train." Selena pushed Lori's cart threw the barrier followed by her husband who was holding Lori's hand. "Wow." Lori gasped at the train.

A few moments after Lori and her family had arrived at the platform Cal and his father stepped threw. He had said good by to his mother at the barrier and felt nervous with out her support.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-23-2014, 04:03 AM

Damien sighed softly as they waited for the train.Miyu had insisted on leaveing early ...but it had its atvantages.Then he twitched hearing his mother sqwee then looking at her she ran over to greet Lori and her mother

Miyu watched Elenna run over.Smileing she hoped to make a long time friend like that someday.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-23-2014, 04:18 AM

Selena yelped then laughed catching her in a hug. "Careful I haven't had anything to drink yet." she warned then helped the kids get there luggage on the train along with there pets. "Hurry." Lori leapt onto the train helped by a brown haired boy. "Thanks." she smiled and reached out to help Miyu.

"No problem. Cal." Cal said in greeting a smile on his face.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-23-2014, 05:38 AM

Elenna smiled."sorry"

Miyu smiled and got in."THANKS!"she said happily. "Come on Damien dont get left behinde!"

Damien sighed as hopped on just beforethe train started moving."Miyu how many co-co puffs did you eat this morning?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-23-2014, 05:40 AM

Cal helped Damien into the train. "lets get a compartment together." Lori offered. "Why don't you join us?" she asked Cal. "Oh I'm Lorinda but call me Lori."

"Only if the other two want me." Cal smiled at them.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-23-2014, 05:45 AM

Damien looked atthe group forming then toMiyu.'well?"

Miyu smiled softly."of course tye en more tue maryer!"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-23-2014, 05:54 AM

"Great!" Lori lead the way followed by Cal. "here's one." she entered the empty compartment. "So what house do you want Cal?" Cal thought a moment "Slytherin maybe."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-23-2014, 06:10 AM

Damien looked to him."why that one?" He asked en curiously.

Miyu shivered as she sat down. "I cant wait to meet the sorting hat!" She said softly.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-23-2014, 06:12 AM

"Well Merlin was in that house." Cal mumbled looking embarrassed by the confession.

"Oh I can't wait to see everything." Lori grinned and pulled a bottle of red juice out of her bag and sipped it. "Mother tells me Harry Potter is in the school this year." she added.