finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-12-2015, 02:54 AM

"It's certainly different from the street...or from an orphanage." Jason glanced at her. "You must be use to this kind of stuff...do you think I will?"

Lori blinked then snorted. "yeah right Bruce very fun." she crossed her arms over her chest. "Prove it." she had always been willing to let people prove themselves if they said something she didn't believe.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-12-2015, 03:08 AM

Gemini shrugged. "Not really. I grew up in a little house, and my family had to put up all the money they had to put me in the school I was in. Pretty middle-class. But after knowing Lori and Bruce for such a long time, I can say that you'll get used to it. You might even get to like it." She said. "So, if you don't mind my asking...how'd you end up on the streets?" She asked nervously. She wondered if he had parents, and what they were like. That led to her wondering whether she would be a good parent.

Bruce raised an eyebrow. He thought he had proved it by knowing exactly what had happened to her earlier with that thug, but he was willing to go further. "Alright, come with me." He said, grabbing her hand and pulling her up. He was going to show her the batcave- there was no way to deny that proof.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-12-2015, 03:16 AM

"Holy baby fishes." Lori turned to examine the cave. "You certainly proved it." She looked at him. "I just need to know one thing. Will you still have time for me in the morning when you aren't being Batman?"

Jason looked at the ground. "My mom died and my dads who knows where...with no other family they tried to put me in an orphanage. Let's just say the first couple weren't my style so I ran."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-12-2015, 03:43 AM

Bruce had to smile at Lori's frankness. "Yes. During the day, I'm all yours. If you'll have me." He said, taking her hand.

Gemini nodded. "I'm sorry. I know that doesn't help, but I'm sorry." She stared at the carpet for a moment. "I just found out I'm going to be a mother. I want to be a good parent, but I don't know if I can. I'm just a waitress. What if I can't give my child what they need?" She shook her head. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. It's not your problem. Anyway, I know Bruce, and I know he'll give you a good life here. He's a good guy."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-12-2015, 01:28 PM

"Of course I will." Lori hugged him then blinked. "There are cute bats staring at us." She giggled.

Jason blinked and then smiled. "My mom was a laundry person and she raised me fine. I may not have gotten everything I wanted but I had my mothers love and that's all that mattered."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-13-2015, 03:47 AM

Bruce glanced up. "Yeah, they do that. They're kind of responsible for Batman, actually. Remember when we were kids and I fell down that hole?" He asked.

Gemini looked up, blinking. She had needed some comforting, but she certainly hadn't expected it to come from this young boy in front of her. She smiled. "Thank you. That helps a lot. If it's love my baby needs, then he or she already has it." She said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-13-2015, 12:39 PM

Jason nodded then let out a yawn. "Sorry guess I'm more tired then I thought." He chuckled. "I'll never be able to sleep on that soft bed though. Floor it is."

Lori thought a moment then nodded. "We where out playing and that hole came out of no where you encountered some bats and where scared of them after."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-14-2015, 03:30 AM

Gemini chuckled. "No problem, I'm pretty tired myself. I'll let you get to sleep. And if you really have that much trouble, tell Bruce and he'll find you something you're more comfortable with. He did the first time I ever slept over as a kid." She said with a fond smile before walking back downstairs.

"Exactly. When I came back a few years ago, I found this place and remembered that time...I decided that a bat would be an appropriate symbol. I'm not afraid of them anymore, but plenty of other people are now." Bruce said, smirking slightly. "We should go back up before Gemini comes back from the bathroom and comes looking for us. I'm not really ready for her to know about all this yet."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-14-2015, 03:36 AM

Jason pulled a pillow and blanket down off the bed and curled on to the floor falling asleep thinking about his mother.

Lori nodded and walked back upstairs making sure Gemini didn't see her. "Well it's all set then Bruce I'll see you tomorrow." she kissed his cheek before pulling Gemini to her car grinning.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-14-2015, 03:40 AM

Bruce put a hand on his cheek, smiling vaguely. Life had definitely just taken a turn for the better for him. With that thought in mind, he headed for bed.

Gemini blinked as she was pulled away just when she hit the bottom of the stairs. She called out a goodbye to Bruce and Alfred, but didn't get a chance to hear if they said it back. "So, by that grin on your face, I take it things went well?" She asked as they got in the car.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-14-2015, 04:10 AM

Lori turned and hugged her eeing and grinning. "It went fantastic!!!!" She jumped around barely able to keep herself calm. "We're dating know!"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-14-2015, 04:15 AM

Gemini laughed, genuinely happy for her friend. "That's so great, Lori! I've wanted to see you two together for the longest time now." She said. She didn't ask what Bruce told her. It was obviously important enough to keep from her, and she figured she would find out eventually. "Hey, can I stay over your place tonight? We can eat ice cream and watch Disney movies until we fall asleep." She didn't feel like going back to her apartment at the moment, and Lori's place was closer anyone.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-14-2015, 04:22 AM

"Sure!" Lori floored it making it to her house in record time. "Ice cream!" She dashed up to her apartment.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-14-2015, 04:32 AM

Gemini squealed and held on for dear life, since she hadn't gotten her seat belt on yet. She was laughing by the time they made it to Lori's house, and ran up after her friend. "Please tell me you have double chocolate fudge!" She practically begged.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-14-2015, 12:52 PM

"I have everything." Lori opened large walk in fridge which contained a large amount if ice cream. Strolling in she got there ice cream from there place closing the door she handed her the cartoon and a spoon. "Dig in." She did just that.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-16-2015, 03:17 AM

"Yay!" Gemini took the carton and spoon and dug in like she was told.

((Timeskip? And if so, how long?))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-16-2015, 03:22 AM

((Er...Idk I mean Jason has to train and you have the baby. We can do the whole time Jason is in training or go to when you give birth.))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-16-2015, 03:28 AM

((How about we skip to the birth, and go for a bit from there before we skip again.))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-16-2015, 04:02 AM

((Kk.))
It had been nine months or there about since Jason had started his training. Tonight was one of his firsts nights out without being taught something in the process. He grinned up at Bruce and waited for the signal to drop onto the Riddler.

Lori was watching TV her mind elsewhere wondering how Gemini was and if Jason or Robin as he was called was enjoying his training. She smiled at the thought of the young boy dressed in his yellow and red standing next to Batman.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-16-2015, 04:25 AM

Batman held up his hand, waiting for the right moment. Tonight was the first time he was going to let Jason try to take someone on by himself. Thankfully, the Riddler was out and about, making for an easy first try. "Alright...go." He said, nodding. He would jump in if Jason- or Robin, as he was called during work- had any trouble.

Gemini sat on her couch, feeling bored. She was nine months pregnant...and two weeks overdue. She was ready to meet her baby now, and frustrated that she was so bloated she could barely stand. As she pondered the situation, she felt a sharp pain run through her abdomen. Panicking, she picked up the phone and hit the speed dial for Lori. "Pick up pick up pick up..." She muttered, knowing she couldn't drive herself to the hospital in her condition.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-16-2015, 12:40 PM

"Half asleep Lori here." Lori answered yawning a little. "How may I direct your call?" She chuckled.

Robin nodded and back flipped into the building beating up Riddler and his goons with ease. ''What do you think boss?" He smirked holding the Riddler under one foot.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-17-2015, 03:12 AM

"Lori, it's Gemini. It's- AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" She broke off her sentence to scream in pain. "Baby's coming!" She panted afterwards.

Batman jumped down and landed lightly in front of them. "Good job, Robin. You've learned quickly. Just remember that there are plenty tougher villains in this city." He cautioned the boy.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-17-2015, 11:07 AM

Robin grinned and tried hard not to jump in joy. "We can take any villain in the city if we work together." He tied Riddler up. "They'll fear us soon enough." He looked like he enjoyed the idea of scaring bad guys into fearing him.

Lori made it to Gemini's in record time. "I got the bag in the car." She grabbed Gemini's room keys before helping her friend out of bed and down to her car. "Don't worry I can get us there in no time." She grinned.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-18-2015, 01:59 AM

Batman raised an eyebrow. "You are right about that. It always helps to have a partner." He said. "But it's not all about fear...though a bit of fear does help."

"Just...drive...fast!" Gemini panted as she got into the car. Usually she would be worried about Lori's driving, but she needed fast right then, or she'd give birth in the car.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-18-2015, 02:05 AM

Robin frowned at him then nodded before leaving the tied up gang as he reached the street he dove out of the way as a car barreled by. "Was that Lori's car?" he blinked then looked at Batman.

Lori floored it to the hospital nearly hitting something red and yellow. "Sorry." she mumbled hoping the person was alright. She made it to the hospital rushed to help Gemini in then waited holding her purse close.