IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-29-2015, 12:31 AM

This is a private RP ,feel free to read aong,but please don't post,thank you ^_^

Name: Tony Stark
Aliass: IornMan
Picture:

Name: Miyu Heartnet
Aliass: XIII (13)
Bio:
Miyu is a hidden human bio weapon, created by Stark Enterprises , Tony is unaware that she was created, as it happened when he was away,and was first becoming IronMan. She was created not to feel anything for anyone,so she could be a top assasin,to thr right buyer. She has the ability to change her hair and eye color when she is in assasin mode. So she could live in some sort of peace. But just before she was to be woken,an unknown fourse came forth and stole her from Stark Labs....witch made the scientist ,have to tell Tony,so he could find her and stop her from becomeing a weapon...well a weapn used in the wrong hands.

Normal Apperance:

Assassin Appearance:

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 09-29-2015 at 02:37 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-29-2015, 07:39 PM

Name:Clinton *Clint* Barton
Alias:Hawkeye
Bio:Clint was a former circus worker and criminal who turned hero.He received his archery skills as a young boy through training with a couple of his fellow circus members.
Picture:

Name: Lorinda Hunter
Alias: Shadow Fox
Bio: Lori was born with the ability to control fire which destroyed half the hospital when she cried for the first time. Her parents abandoned her shortly after so she grew up alone. When she was ten and convinced she would always be in an orphanage a man with powers like hers adopted her. With his help she grew to control her powers and even make friends. She is currently in possession of the man's wealth after he disappeared on a job for S.H.I.E.L.D making her one of the youngest billionaires even if she tried not to act like a rich person. A year after his disappearance she joined S.H.I.E.L.D in the hope of finding her adoptive father. She meet Tony Stark a few times when her father had gone to a couple of Howard Starks parties but she hasn't seen him in a few years.
Picture:
Alias: She wears a red mask like Robin's

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-29-2015, 08:17 PM

Tony sighed as he rubbed his fingers on his tempals."so wait, you ,wack job ,scientist, mean to tell me, that, under my radar ,under, S.H.I.E.LD. 's radar , you created a bio human weapon?",he said furious."and that this crazy blue light appeared and she vanished?just vanished?",he walked along for a moment looking around. "well I can say for sure taht your all fierd!",he stormed out and sighed. He would have to talk to shield...this was going to be interesting.....

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-29-2015, 08:24 PM

Lori stared at Fury it had been an hour after Loki had appeared and taken the cube. "your not serious...Tony...of all people you want me to call in Tony Stark...I hate my life so much." she growled. "Fine I'll go tell him about the Tesseract and Loki but it's your fault if I beat him." she warned then headed off taking a plane to New York. She stood in front of Stark tower and swallowed she headed inside knowing it was to late for everyone to be around. "This place is huge." she stared at the place. "how does he afford this stuff?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-29-2015, 08:36 PM

Tony had been coming down as she entered. Though he froze seeing Lori."you know, my hourse are 9-5 and its well past 5",he said making a uturn for the elevator."so i take it Fury got my email?"

Miyu sighed as she stood behinde Loki,she was in her assasin aperance. When she had woken up,she had been on a really , strange looking planet, and was with thease strange creatres,then there was Loki. The creatures had ordered her to make sure he behaved and got something called the tesseract.Whatever that was...

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-29-2015, 08:52 PM

Clint knew there was something wrong with him for insistence he shouldn't be helping Loki out but he couldn't get his own body to obey or his brain for that matter. He glanced at the girl who was following Loki around eyeing him like she would murder him at any moment wondering what she was doing here.

"email?" Lori blinked then frowned following. ''I'm not here for that it's something more important then whatever you emailed him about plus he's been busy." she handed him the laptop. "You'll have to take it the code is your fingerprints." she stood there waiting for him to take it. "It's bad Tony...really bad I've never seen Fury that pissed or upset in the whole time I've know him."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-29-2015, 08:56 PM

Tony looke at it."more important then a weapon that can more then likely destroy everything in its path?",she said calmly and grumbeled taking the labtop."good old one eye is always pised"

Miyu looked towards the agent Loki had brain washed. At leats she could control her own thoughts,unlike him.She looked away as Loki walked around trying to figure out what his next move should be.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-29-2015, 09:05 PM

"WHAT!?" Lori exploded. "Son of a ***** first the tesseract...what did you do this time? create a self thinking suit." she automatically assumed it was all his fault.

Clint felt the girl eyeing him and frown struggling to get his senses back when Loki asked him what job he had to do next. "I found my next target. I need a distraction and an eye ball."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-29-2015, 09:13 PM

Tony blinked."not my fault,their fault",he said pointing to the sceientist leaving the building."they made a bio human weapon...heart beats an all",he then grumbeled."the tesseract really? why did shield have it in the first place?"

Loki looked to him."good,lets go. Miyu, stick to argent barton"

Miyu nodded."very well",she said going over to him and her eyes seemed to look sympathetic."where are we headed?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-29-2015, 09:29 PM

"I'm not sure. You know Fury he like's his secret plus I've been knee deep in the jungles looking for something." Lori looked at the films. "Cap and Thor are cute...better then you think you are." she teased him knowing it would hurt his pride to take focus of her sadness.

"To Germany to collect something Selvig needs." Clint explained taking the plane to Germany was a blur to him all he knew was that he had gotten there somehow.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-30-2015, 07:11 PM

"but are they rich like us?",Tony said going through the file and watched teh video of hulk and the others. "this is bad.....but where do we start?",he asked looking to her.

Miyu had stayed close to Clint."you know,its sad...you let your mind be contorlled so easily",she muttered. She looked to Loki who had been staring out the window,once landed she waited for the car taht could take them to thier target

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-30-2015, 07:33 PM

"Who cares if there rich? So log as there nice." Lori gave him a look. "Besides I'm not rich I'm just holding the money till dad gets back." she looked to the videos. "you have to study. I'm already caught up on everything besides I have a plane waiting to take me back to the hellicarrier."

Clint wanted to tell her exactly what he thought of that comment but he found himself shrugging. "Just be ready." he headed towards the building they need to break into.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-30-2015, 08:08 PM

"are you guys tracking the teseract?",Tony asked as he sat on his desk.

"Eye eye captian",Miyu answered calmly and looked around the building trying not to laugh."this is what they call security?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-30-2015, 08:19 PM

"Of course we are...well we will be when we gather Bruce Banner and he agrees to help us out." Lori explained then glanced at her phone. "I have to go by the time I get back it will be morning...it was fun seeing you Tony I'll let you know when we catch Loki...Tony do you think that your lost AI is with the enemy?" she paled a little.

"i guess for them it is." Clint smirked then shoot the few guards laughing softly to easy. "Now we just have to wait for Loki to get that eyeball."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-30-2015, 08:38 PM

Tony frowned."lets hope not,from what I can tell,or read,she is very deadly...."

Miyu watched tehother men that had joined them."so, thease S.H.I.E.L.D guys,must have a lot of enemys",she said caljmly and looked to Clint. Humans made small talk.so..."tell me about yourself,unless that free will got taken away too"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-30-2015, 09:17 PM

Clint just glanced at her. "that's not important. What's important is the mission." he glanced at his watch just a few more minutes.

"lovely." Lori sighed then smiled at Pepper Potts. "Hi Pepper." she greeted the woman. "I take it your here for the avengers...not that I know about that." Pepper smirked. "Oh I kind of figured you would know Tony isn't very good at keeping secrets if they involve him." Lori snorted.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-30-2015, 09:39 PM

Tony looked to Pepper."hey now....",he said softly then lokked to Lori."h your on her side?"

"Brain washed fool",Miyu grumbeled as she stood and walked over to the edge of the building and looked around.'somethings up....they knw were here",she looked to a few of the others guys."no inside,i mean thease,S.H.I.E.L,D guys..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-30-2015, 09:48 PM

"Well you are volatile, self-obsessed, and you don't play well with others." Lori gave a smirk. "And you like to talk about yourself. i have been to parties and that's all you talk about. Well when you aren't making out or drinking of course."

"We're are almost done." Clint broke into the building with ease and picked up what he needed to get. "Lets go." he headed back for the plane.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-30-2015, 09:53 PM

Tony sighed."okay you should go i have work to do",he said getting up and satarted reading all the files.

Miyu folloed him."so ,are we sure its a good idea that Loki allows himself to be captured"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-30-2015, 09:59 PM

"He's up to something and he has a deeper plan then he tells us." Clint flew the plane back to Selvig.

Lori blushed softly then jumped as her phone rang. ''Hello? you found him? Where? Germany?" she blinked then looked at Tony her mouth set. "No I'm not with Stark. I'm heading back know." she walked off leaving him to figure out where Loki was on his own.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-30-2015, 10:02 PM

Tony seemed to smirk."see you there sunshine",he stood and headed for his suit.

Miyu rolled her eyes."whatever you say zombie boy",she muttered,watching Clint closly.She knew what she had to do.Though she would get in trouble.She would find a way to get him back to his team,so they could un-brainwahs him

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-30-2015, 10:16 PM

Lori huffed and headed back to the helicarrier to wait. Her first glimpse of Loki did not leave her impressed though she did join Coulson in gushing over Steve who just seemed to be embarrassed by them. She even flirted with Thor and chatted with Banner though she didn't understand a word of science. When Loki and Fury was talking she wondered how long it could possible take Tony to get out of his suit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-30-2015, 10:23 PM

Tony came out after cleaning himslef off watching Lori."board are we,shouldn't we focus on finding the tesseract",he looked to Steve."nice suit"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-30-2015, 10:49 PM

"That is your job." Fury frowned at Tony. "I was hoping you would help Banner." "You leave Steve alone his suit is fine." Lori smiled at Steve. "He's just jealous."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-30-2015, 11:13 PM

Steve sloly looked to Lori."oh well, i guess so"

Tony only laughed."right",he an BANNER THEN HEDED OFF TO fthe lab.

In the mean time ,Miyu sent a secret messasge to Natasha , telling her of a way to free Banner.But said nothing of the up coming attack.She leaned back watching Clint,she walked over handing him the food she had finished making."here, your going to need it when the battle starts"