finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 04:18 AM

"Often enough that Cal has his speech memorized and Jarvis has a special breakfast alert mood." Tony chuckled then grinned. "Got it." He shimmed out from under the desk. "There that ought to have fixed the problem." He ignored her powers comment for a moment as he tested the computer. "Well just don't go advertising my emotions...no one would understand anyways." He thought of Pepper and scowling he grabbed a piece of toast.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-22-2015, 04:26 AM

Gemini's expression went slightly dark. "I won't. I don't like to advertise my ability. I don't even want this ability...people's emotions should be private." She said. "Although it's not easy when you're broadcasting them like radio signals. Are you okay?" She asked, doing her best to block out his mixed up emotions.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 04:33 AM

"Never better." Tony grumbled. "You should head upstairs Cal might wonder what I'm doing to you down here." He snorted. "It's not as if I just broke up with the love of my life oh no can't be i got to go right back to one night stand Tony." He was grumbling to himself falling silent as his phone went off. "Fury." He greeted the person on the other line. "Oh crap. I'm on it." He hung up. "Get Steve and meet me on the level with the quinjet." He hurried off.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-22-2015, 04:41 AM

Gemini blinked rapidly. What had he just said? She shook her head. That could wait until later- and she would definitely be asking about it later. She ran upstairs to tell Steve what happened.

Steve looked up as Gemini barged in, listening to her rushed explanation. He stood up. "Let's go. Gemini, you'll have to come along." He said, making sure she followed as he lead the way. "What's the situation?" He asked, approaching the quinjet.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 04:54 AM

"Bruce is the situation!" Tony exclaimed as soon as Steve appeared. "Someone or something set him off." His wording left no question as to what he meant. "We can't wait for Natasha and the others. We'll have to use who we have that being the two of us. Gemini, a girl you'll both love and of course Veronica."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-22-2015, 05:03 AM

"Right. Let's move." Steve said, instantly in soldier mode.

Gemini nodded. "I'll help any way I can." She promised.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 03:38 PM

"I'm glad you both agree." Tony smirked and headed into the quinjet placing the suitcase that held his suit next to the pilot's seat. "Hang on." He took off falling silent as he drove. He soon landed in the backyard of a beautiful old Hollywood mansion complete with vines. "Here we are." He stopped when he saw all the cars. "Great Jasmine's throwing a party." He managed to sound both annoyed and pleased. "Let's crash." He chuckled and lead the way to the front door knocking. "Hey." He grinned at the butler who opened the door. "Miss Mina was expecting you sir." The man said dryly. "Please follow me." Tony shrugged at the others and followed along wincing and grinning at the girls who greeted him. He noticed that Steve had a group of girls pestering him and smirked.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-23-2015, 01:38 AM

Polite as always, Steve made sure to keep the clingy women from getting too close. He wanted to stay outside, but he hadn't been given much choice.

Gemini, somehow, looked even more uncomfortable than Steve did. She stayed close enough behind Tony that she could have been mistaken for his shadow.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2015, 03:35 AM

"There she is." Tony nodded to two girl who was sitting in the shadows her dark brown hair hiding her face the other shinning in the spot light her blond hair curled tightly to her. "The blond one's Jasmine she can see the future and lift things with her mind. The other is Aurora she's a fire bender she's rather shy but she'll do anything to escape this party." he chuckled and headed for the brown haired girl. "Aurora." he grinned down at her. "Want to join me for an adventure?"

Aurora glanced up at Tony. "Hey to you to." she stood then glanced at her half sister biting her lip gentle. "Who are they?" she glanced at Steve and Gemini shyly.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-23-2015, 03:44 AM

Steve stepped forward a little. "Steve Rogers. Pleasure to meet you, miss." He said, reaching out to shake her hand. "And this is-"

"-Gemini, nice to meet ya." Gemini, who had perked up at the word "fire," interrupted. "Do you really use fire? I've never met anyone else who could."

"Didn't you say you were an empath?"

"I have more than one ability."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2015, 03:55 AM

Aurora smiled at the girl and held her hand out a small fire appeared in the palm of her hand. "yes I can really use fire." she chuckled then stood. "It's great to meet you two. I'll come with should be fun right?" she lead the way out the back so no one would stop them. "So what are we doing?"

"We are stop the Hulk but I for one thinks it's more then that." Tony started the quinjet laughing when he saw the look on Aurora's face. "Don't worry you have me on your side and I have Veronica." he grinned then pouted when she spoke. "That is exactly why I'm worried." Aurora snorted a little.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-23-2015, 04:10 AM

Gemini grinned widely, already liking this girl. "I can help, too." She said, once again showing her eagerness to be useful.

"That's exactly why I'm worried." Steve said, at exactly the same time as Aurora. He blinked, then blushed a little.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2015, 04:42 AM

Aurora blushed as well. "Great minds think alike though I shouldn't complain to much. I'm glad we have you and Veronica." She patted Tony's arm. "With out her we will be hosed." She nodded sagley.

"That you would be." Tony grumbled driving towards the Hulks last know location falling silent for a change. He glanced at his crew and hopes he could protect them from harm he also couldn't help but feel like there was something else going on.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-23-2015, 04:48 AM

Gemini shifted, uncomfortable. She could feel, very strongly, what Tony was feeling, and it took her everything she had not to ask if he was okay. What fear did he have, to make him think he had to protect everyone?

Steve looked between his team mates, wondering what each was thinking. The atmosphere was tense, but that could just be the situation they were in. He noticed Gemini was staring intently at Tony, and shook his head. Aurora also seemed to want to comfort the man. What was it about him that girls liked so much?

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2015, 12:32 PM

Aurora saw the look on Tony's face and frowned looking for a change of topic. "So how are things? As your friend I have the right to know." She grinned at him then scowled when he shrugged. "Alright don't tell me." She looked at Steve how about you anything bothering you other than Tony?"

"If Steve's got a problem with me I will gladly drop him off wherever we happen to be." Tony glared at Steve he wasn't sure what the man's problem was. He was the opposite of the soldier but at least he was making an effort to understand his teammates line of thinking.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-24-2015, 04:24 AM

Steve shook his head. "I don't have a problem with anyone. And I'm doing well, thank you for asking, Aurora." He answered with a polite smile.

"Okay, this is getting ridiculous. There's tension and bad feelings pelting me from all angles. Someone please tell a joke to lighten the mood before we all end up in trouble." Gemini said irritably.

"Is that a threat?"

"It's a promise, and the reason I came to you in the first place."

"Is this something that's going to get in the way?"

"Depending on how this goes, it could help or hinder. You'll see."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-24-2015, 04:31 AM

"We could always leave her on a deserted island." Tony suggested. "There are a million in the ocean to choose from." He smirked. "Get use to the tension hun the capsicale and I don't see eye to eye. I think he's a stick in the mud with a moral code even dinosaurs would find annoying and he thinks I a good for nothing man whore who puts people's lives at risks just to have a little fun. Oh and I'm also not a hero according to him." He suddenly stood up. "Jarvis take the wheel." "are you alright sir? " " I'm fine." He was breathing hard and fast.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-24-2015, 04:36 AM

"Wait a second, I never said-" Steve started, but he was cut off by a frightening look from Gemini. He sat back, slightly nervous.

After shooting Steve the dirtiest look she could muster, Gemini stood up to help Tony. "It's anxiety. Sit down and breathe, in through your nose and out through your mouth. This happens to me all the time." She explained gently. It was difficult for her not to be caught up in the intense emotions coming from the man, but she did her best.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-24-2015, 06:19 PM

Tony did as told taking deep breaths. "I'm having anxiety? Me?" he grimaced and ran a hand threw his hair. "Nothing thing is the same since New York." he glanced at Steve then looked away clearly uncomfortable with the idea that Steve was seeing him like this. "How do you do it Steve?" he sighed.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-25-2015, 02:48 AM

Gemini frowned slightly. New York? What had happened there? "Anyone can get anxiety." She said. "It's common enough, even though most people won't admit to having it."

Steve looked away, aware that Tony probably didn't want him witnessing this. "Do what, exactly?" He asked, confused by the question.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:55 AM

"Never mind." Tony sighed and then looked at Gemini. "Thanks for the advice...but no one mentions what happened in..." He trailed off and took a deep breath. "Jarvis find the closet hotel I need to lie down." "Yes sir." Jarvis began to bring the plane down.

Aurora leaned forward and gave Tony a hug. "As your friend you know I'm here for you." She smiled at him then looked at Steve. "He's asking how you can go on after what happened but since it gives him anxiety attacks I suggest we don't bring it up while we are in the air."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-26-2015, 01:36 AM

Steve blinked, feeling stupid for not understanding in the first place. He didn't really know how to answer.

Gemini shrugged. "No problem. Like I said, it happens to me a lot, so I've learned how to deal with it. If you need to take a nap, I can help you fall asleep, too."

"Another power?"

"Part of the one I mentioned before."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-26-2015, 01:59 AM

"No I'm fine besides none of you have the hotel reservations." Tony lead the way still a little unsteady. He smiled at everyone who noticed him but his heart wasn't into it. He checked them all in using his card. "One room for the girls and a room for the Cap and I." He glanced at Steve. "That alright boy scout?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-26-2015, 02:07 AM

Steve rolled his eyes. "I think I an handle sharing a room." He said.

"Um...aren't we kind of on borrowed time here? Should we really be resting?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-26-2015, 01:40 PM

"Look we may be on a schedule but I need to take a break." Tony looked at the floor then grinned. "Besides if my calculations Hulk should crash threw that wall in about now." He stepped out of the way pulling both girls to safety as the Hulk barreled threw the hotel. "Just in time." He chuckled.

Aurora blinked at the hole then looked at Tony. "How did you...you know what never mind the less I ask the better of I am."