finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-06-2016, 05:01 AM

"I better be." Jason laughed a little. "I don't get it either Willow but I do know that it involved the Lazarus pit and a lot of time on the mend. Ask me something only I would know."

The man went down like a sack of bricks groaning softly.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-06-2016, 05:15 AM

Willow was staring at him."what did we do for our first date",she said her eyes a little paniced.(it can be whatever XD))

Batman made sure to give him another kick he reashed downs and carefuly took the nechlace back

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-07-2016, 03:25 AM

"We went on a pinic in Bruce's yard." Jason smiled a little.

Aurora sat in front of her mirror brushing her hair sighing softly. Joker appeared before Batman smirking a little "You always have the worst time Batty."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-07-2016, 03:31 AM

Batman turned to him."and you seem to always find away out of Arkham"

"Jason?",Willow said softly walking towards him She was looking evey inch of him over.Then slowly reached up and gently touched his cheek.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-07-2016, 09:55 PM

"Well it's not like it's that hard or that secure." Joker laughed. "They do tend to underestimate me." he smirked a little.

"Yes it's me Willow." Jason kissed the back of her hand.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-07-2016, 10:03 PM

Batman gave a sharp glare."well ,too bad for you that you'll e going back",he said and threw a punch right at his face

Willow stared at him.Her brain was in a wearl. She even felt herself blush a little as he kissed the back of her hand."My legs feel like jello",she mumbled and she started to fain,from the shock of it all.But since she never did like saying,'I think om going to faint', she came up with,'my legs feel like jello'

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-08-2016, 12:30 AM

Jason sat her down. "Breath Willow it's alright." he sighed a little. "Maybe I shouldn't have shown myself to you."

Joker hit the ground with a groan.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-08-2016, 12:35 AM

Willow took a deep breath."...you...im glad you did...i just..5 years...youve been alive ....all this time",she said looking at him sadly."why didn't you come back?",she was in shock a bit but was truely happy that he was okay.

Batman went over to him usieng one of his wiers to tie him up and called Gordon,then looking at the nechlace he heaed off to return it,once Gordn got there

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-09-2016, 09:36 PM

"I went a little crazy when I was brought back that and healing up from being blown up." Jason grimaced a little.

Aurora settle into bed sighing a little she drifted off.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-09-2016, 11:22 PM

Yukina gently strooked his cheek,nodding,understanding a bit.Then frowned at the going a bit crazzy,relateing a little,she too ahd gone a bit crazzy for abouta year after his death,she spent time in teh mental hospital,not Arkham,thankfully.She took a deep breath and then suddenly hugged him tightly hideing ehr face into his chest.'Im just glad your alive...and that your real"

Batman sighedd as he made his way over to Auroras window and gently knocked on it

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-11-2016, 04:57 PM

Aurora groaned and opened her eyes gasping when she saw Batman. "What the heck?" She opened her window blinking into the darkness. "Hello?"

"I'm glad I'm alive as well." Jason kissed the top of her head. "I didn't just come back for a good time. I come back to kill Joker or better yet force Bruce to do it."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-11-2016, 05:06 PM

Batman carefully held out the necklace to her."I heard this belongs to you",he said softly."it was in the police report"

Willow blinked hearing him and looked up at him."I didn't think you were here for a good time",she said softly."I havn't spoken to Bruce for 4 years,so do what ever you want...and i'm al for killing the jocker",she said softly,she too had changed a bit.She was beyond fine with killing those who deserved it.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-12-2016, 03:11 AM

Jason grinned at her. "I missed how well we got along." he squeezed her hip. "Do you think Bruce will be surprised to find out I'm alive?" he smirked and explained what he had in mind. "I mean there's no telling if it will work." he shrugged.

"my necklace! Oh thank you!" Aurora took the necklace. "Thank you so much!" she hugged it to her chest. "I would ask how you knew who is was but I'm not sure you would answer."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-12-2016, 03:20 AM

Willow smiled a bit."I missed eveything about you Jason",she said softly an blinked as she lissened to his plan."It's Bruce,he will go through evey science he knows,to see if you are you...and then will hunt down teh one who brought you back",she said softly.She reached up strokeing his cheek."now,making teh Black SKULL DESPERATE ENOUGH TO FREE THE JOKER TO KILL YOU...IS THAT A GOOD IDEA...iREALLY DONT WANT TO SEE YOU GET HURT OR WORSE",SHE SAID SOFTLY."Your gonna let me help right?"

Bruce smield softly."true,im just glad i was able to get it back to you..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-12-2016, 04:07 PM

"Of course you can help." Jason smiled a little and pulled away. "It will be dangerous and it could get use killed or arrested."

Aurora smiled happily. "I can't thank you enough." She heard a noise. "Sounds like my parents are doing something." She turned away to glance at her door.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-12-2016, 05:37 PM

Willow smirked up at him."snce when do i care about teh danger?",she asked softly.

Batman smiled."anytime",he glanced at the door and when she looked away ,took the time and slipped away

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-13-2016, 03:35 AM

"Aurora turned back and blinked at the empty space. " that's what I get for turning away." She chuckled and slipped her necklace on before closing the door and settled into bed.

"Not since I've know you." Jason chuckled a little and shook his head. "As long as your ready for whatever happens."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-13-2016, 03:46 AM

Batman was heading home when he got word of the android attack and sighed as he went to investigate.

Willow smirked."im ready",she said softly."so,is this where your staying?",she asked looking around

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-13-2016, 04:40 PM

"Yep." Jason shrugged. "I can't have a real place since I'm legally dead so I took this empty building."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-13-2016, 05:05 PM

Willow looked around "come with me", she said taking his hand."you can stay at my place"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-15-2016, 12:08 AM

"are you sure?" Jason let her drag him away blinking. "I'm not going to be sleeping much at night since I'll need to spend all that time help Bruce figure out who I am." he smirked a little.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-15-2016, 12:42 AM

Willow smiled."Im sure Jason..."she said as she looked back t him."its fine i dont sleep at night much anymore,i swear im part vampie at times",she said as they came to a stop outside a ,not so friendly lloking apartment building just off of crime alley."its not the best ,but its warmer then your hide out",she said suddenly holding his hand tightly and walked inside where you could hear yelling and ,other things from the appartmenst,she lead him up to the top floor."so far i hav no neribors,though imnot complaining"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-15-2016, 01:34 AM

"It's better then where I grew up." Jason smiled a little. "And know if they cause you trouble I'll be here to stop them." he waited for her to unlock the door. "Are first step is to assemble a meeting with the city's most notorious thugs and dealers." he smirked. "Want me to take off some body parts?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-15-2016, 01:56 AM

Willow unlocke dthe door and smiled as she stped in and heldteh oor open for him."maybe one of the Black Skulls top men",she said closeing the door when he enetered

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-15-2016, 02:10 AM

"I was planning on taking out some of the dealers lieutenants as a warning to them to listen to me and not to Black Skull." Jason sat down brain working things out. "I don't know who those men are anymore though." he sighed.