hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 02-05-2017, 12:49 PM

Hoshi Matsuda has just moved back to Karakura town. Her dad's a Engineer who has been put in charge of a major building project . Hoshi's excited that they've moved back to Karakura town. What suprises are in for Hoshi now that she's back?

Name: Hoshi Matsuda
Bio: Hoshi was born in Karakura town. She left after her mom died and her dad got a job in Tokyo. Since he's here on a major project, she's been enrolled in the high school. She's wonders about her old friend Ichigo sometimes for some reason. Hoshi can also see ghosts but hasn't told anyone. She doesn't want to be seen as crazy.

Hoshi was happy to be back in Karakura town after being away for six years. Her dad had moved them to Tokyo after her mom had died in an earthquake and it had been a hard six years without her mom but she knew her dad did the best she could to raise her. Hoshi was watching the movers take the last of their things inside thier new home and had a feeling that she better go get her books for school on Monday.
"Dad can I head to my meeting at the school?" She asked hoping he would since she wanted to see if any of her old friends were still in town.

" I don't see why not. " Tetsu Matsuda said and knew Hoshi would be fine. Though he still was nervous that those he was hiding from were still looking for him and that they could harm his daughter. He knew she had a gift,which was the same that her mother had and feared that Hoshi would be taken from him as well.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-05-2017, 06:11 PM

Ichigo yawned lightly as he walked towards school, having been up half the night slaying various low leveled Hollows. For some reason or another, Rukia wanted his help defeating them. He didn’t know why, especially since he knew that she could take care of himself…

Yawning once again, he noticed his friends, Keigo and Mizuiro, standing in front of the building along with a new ravenette. He knew it wasn’t Rukia since the two knew that she was off limits, but that usually didn’t stop them all the same.

“Morning. Sorry if those two are bothering you…Star-chan? Is that you?” he asked, surprised when he got a look at her face. It had been six years since he last saw her, but she was one of the few people that knew he could see ghosts, Tatsuki being the only other person besides his family.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-06-2017, 02:13 PM

" It is me Straw-chan. Dad got a new job here in Karakura and we moved back. " Hoshi said with a grin and happy to see her old friend Ichigo. " Dad is back at home with the movers and waiting for our internet to be installed. I'm happy he let me go here on my own to get my books and uniform. " She said with a smile. " Were those boys friends of yours? Not that thier flirting bothers me. " Hoshi said and wondered if Ichigo could still see ghosts like she could.

Tetsu paid the movers and waited for the internet to be installed. He debated on calling his long time friend Isshin Kurosaki but had a feeling it might be a bad idea since he did leave without saying goodbye again. Though he knew he'd have to face that mountain when it approached. He thought he had seen a black cat earlier and sighed and had a feeling another old friend knew he was back.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-06-2017, 11:04 PM

"Yeah, they're my friends. Sadly," he said before adding the last part so that his friends could hear. Just because they were his friends didn't stop them from being teased by him. "And you're sure that their flirting doesn't bother you?" he asked, wanting to make sure. Seeing her nod, he did a small mental check to see if anyone could hear them before leaning in to whisper, "And can you still see the ghosts?"

Yoruichi saw their long time friend Tetsu Matsuda staring back at her as he was helping the movers set up everything. She was actually surprised to see him back and wondered if his daughter was still with him. If so...she needed to be trained in order to protect herself from any Hollows that could sense her large reiatsu. There was also that other large reiatsu in the vicinity, but she couldn't quite pinpoint where it was coming from. Not yet anyways...

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-07-2017, 11:32 AM

" I am sure. " Hoshi said with a smile. " I can still see them. Can you? " She asked and looked around the schoolyard and was hoping that when she did start classes , they would be nice to her. " I need to get going and turn my paperwork in. See you later ?" Hoshi asked hoping they could hang out over the weekend and that Tatsuki wasn't angry with her.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-07-2017, 11:59 PM

”As long as you’re sure Star-chan. And don’t use that name, it’s embarrassing,” he added, a little annoyed at the nickname but not by much. ”And yes, I can still see them.” he admitted before sighing as she left to turn in her paperwork, saying that she should come around the clinic later; Karin and Yuzu would love seeing her again.

“Sooo…who was that, Ichigo my buddy?” Keigo asked before putting his arm around Ichigo’s, quickly having it pushed off as Ichigo told Keigo that she was an old friend and that she was off limits. Unless he wanted Tatsuki coming after him again.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-08-2017, 01:53 PM

Hoshi decided she would go visit Ichigo and his sisters after dinner and went to the office to hand in her paperwork to be enrolled and observed some of the students. Most gave her curious looks but a few ignored her. It didn't bother her that she was ignored since she had a feeling some students here could sense she was different. Though no one knew she had dreams that sometimes came true. Hoshi got her uniform and books after getting a tour of the school and was encouraged to join some of the clubs. She was disappointed they didn't have a crochet club like at her old school but she did like sewing and karate. She hadn't seen Tatsuki yet but the day wasn't over.

" Miss Matsuda if it is alright with you, we suggest you visit your class and introduce yourself before you start on Monday. " The principal of the school suggested hoping the young lady might start making some friends.

" It is alright. " Hoshi said and they made thier way to the classroom.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-09-2017, 12:01 AM

"So, Tweedle One and Two told me you talked to an old friend of yours before school started?" Tatsuki asked Ichigo before class started. There were only a few people that she could think of that were friends with Ichigo before school started: her and Orihime were two of them.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-10-2017, 10:30 AM

Before Ichigo had the chance to say anything, the principal entered the classroom with Hoshi. " Class please welcome your new classmate." He said and would have Miss Matsuda introduce herself.

"Hello. My name is Hoshi Matsuda and I'll be starting here on Monday. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and being your classmate. " She said and suddenly felt cold. " I hope it's not one of those monsters. "Hoshi though and wondered if there were others here that could feel it. She looked at her classmates and gave a shy smile at Ichigo and Tatsuki.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-10-2017, 10:20 PM

’So this is the old friend that they were talking about…it’s good to see Star-chan again,’ Tatsuki thought to herself as Hoshi introduced herself to her other classmates. Seeing the small shy smile on the girl’s face, she grinned back before mouthing that they needed to get together…right before she heard the screech from a Hollow nearby and shivered lightly; her eyes widening lightly when she saw Hoshi shiver as well. Apparently, it wasn’t only Ichigo who could see, and fight, them anymore.

Ichigo waved lightly to Hoshi when she made her introduction to the class, subtly telling the other classmates in the room that if she was messed with, then they’d have to deal with him and he knew that no one wanted that to happen. Noticing her shudder lightly after hearing a Hollow roaring in the distance, he also knew that the midget would be taking care of it, especially since she wasn’t in class…yet. ’That’s going to be fun…introducing the midget to Star-chan’ he thought. It didn’t help that Rukia didn’t like the fact that he had brought Tatsuki up to speed after she confided that she could suddenly start seeing ghosts.

(question: where are we in the timeline of Bleach?)

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-11-2017, 12:32 AM

( after the first arc. Like we did in the last version of this rp. )

Hoshi noticed that a few of her classmates shivered and she gave Tatsuki a smile. She would meet her friends after school so they could hang out. " Do any of you have questions for me? " She asked hoping they did since she really didn't want to walk home with the monster still out there.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-11-2017, 03:20 AM

(alright, just making sure.)

"Where were you before coming here?" one of the students asked. Another asked if she had a boyfriend. There were various other questions as well, but both Ichigo and Tatsuki stayed silent knowing that they could ask any questions that they wanted to later. Plus, Hoshi still had to meet up with the others.

Rukia breathed heavily as she dodged another attack from the Hollow. This was starting to become annoying...and she honestly thought that she'd have to try and activate her Shikai, even if Urahara advised against it.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-11-2017, 09:35 AM

" I lived in Tokyo , in one of the more residential districts. No boyfriend but I'm not looking for one. I'm more interested in my hobbies and other things that are important. " Hoshi said and heard the bell ring. She wanted to stay longer but had to do a little bit of catching up with her studies. She just didn't want to be outside where that monster was.

" Thank you all for being kind to Miss Matsuda. We should let her get home and catch up so she will be ready to start on Monday. " The principal said and knew it was time for study hall. He had felt a slight coldness in the air but he ignored it. Ever since his wife had gone missing , he had felt the coldness.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-11-2017, 10:48 AM

After Hoshi had answered questions and the bell rang for Study hall period, Tatsuki glanced over at Ichigo. "That's a Hollow I'm feeling, right? Like the one that killed me and Orihime?" she asked as Ichigo nodded at that. "And you aren't going to be taking care of it?"

"Rukia has it under control. If she needs help, she knows the signal she needs to give," he replied. And while he was a little worried about the midget, he wasn't going to tell anyone about that.

(So what would you say about setting this a day before Byakuya and Renji come to 'collect' Rukia for her 'crimes' against Soul Society?)

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-11-2017, 11:54 AM

( sounds good. And that could be when they find out Hoshi is a Seer. )

Hoshi was going to come back here after school and hang out with her friends and hoped her dad would let her. She made her way back home with her things and felt very cold and quickened her pace. Hoshi knew the monster was still out there someplace close and she feared it might be after her again. Two nights before back in Tokyo she had seen a monster but it had been defeated by a red haired person in old fashioned black clothes. It bothered her that she might have seen something she shouldn't have.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-11-2017, 06:32 PM

(Sounds good to me.)

Rukia sighed as she finally defeated the Hollow, having stabbed its mask straight through the center. Of course this reminded her about the first Hollow that Ichigo had slain when officially acting as the Shinigami of Karakura Town. Luckily for her, she had been slowly gaining some spiritual power back, but it was only enough to get out of her Gigai and fight, maybe summon her shikai if she was desperate enough. 'I thought I would have more Reishi back by now...maybe I should talk to Urahara about it?' she thought to herself, not knowing the dangers that were soon to come.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-12-2017, 04:03 AM

Hoshi saw a raven haired girl nearby and gave a smile as she turned the corner onto the street where her new home was. She would be happy to set her books and uniform down. For some reason the girl looked familiar.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-12-2017, 04:32 AM

Rukia quickly said an apology after almost running into her, not realizing who she was since she hadn't been at school earlier when Hoshi introduced herself.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-12-2017, 11:20 AM

" It's okay. I wasn't paying full attention either. Mostly because I'm nervous about starting a new school next month since school break is soon. " Hoshi said and had always liked having a birthday near school break though it was really in July. " I'm Hoshi by the way. " She said with a smile.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-12-2017, 06:03 PM

"My name is Rukia. Nice to meet you Hoshi," Rukia responded with a smile. Though something about Hoshi seemed a little...off. Not only that, but she could feel Reishi coming from the girl as well. A lot of it. 'Almost as much as...' as that thought passed through her head, she was instantly alarmed but didn't show it physically.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-12-2017, 11:19 PM

" Honored to meet you Rukia-San. I hope to see you again. I'd stay but I'd like to take care of my things. Maybe we'll see each other later. " Hoshi said and was looking forward to when school got out for the day.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-13-2017, 12:57 AM

"If not, then I'm sure we'll meet sometime around the town," Rukia replied before letting her go. As that happened, she then started making her way towards the school.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-13-2017, 01:00 PM

Hoshi made her way home and noticed her dad had left her a note saying he was visiting a friend. If he wasn't home by then , she would leave him a note. She thought about Rukia and wondered who she really was. It seemed odd but Hoshi wondered if Rukia was somehow a ghost.

After the movers had left and the internet installed, Tetsu decided to go visit Urahara. He felt he should at least apologize to the man who had helped him escape from The Soul Society and help him establish a life in the living world. He approached the store with caution since it had been 10 years since they had seen each other.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-13-2017, 05:15 PM

"I'm telling you that I saw him Kisuke," Yoruichi replied, wearing nothing at the moment since she had just transformed a few seconds ago.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 02-13-2017 at 09:31 PM..

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-13-2017, 05:51 PM

" I believe you. Now all that needs to happen is for Isshin to arrive. He's less forgiving than I am. " Urahara said and sensed Tetsu was nearing the shop.