Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-13-2017, 09:30 PM

"Well he did leave Isshin high and dry after his wife was killed," Yoruichi replied as she remembered that night.

Isshin had received a message from Kisuke, thankfully in the normal way and not in one of his usual crazy/creepy ways.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 02-14-2017, 11:17 AM

"That is true.All of made mistakes that year. Now is the time that they both face each other. " Kisuke said having a feeling that soon things could go wrong.

Tetsu was nearing the store and making notes of where he was going. He sensed someone approaching him and wondered who it might be. He wasn't wanting to fight anyone today or any other day.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-14-2017, 12:15 PM

"Things tell me they'll come to blows before Isshin thinks of listening to Tetsu," Yoruichi said with a light sigh. She just knew it wasn't going to be pretty.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-14-2017, 12:52 PM

"This fight won't be any worse than the last fight they had. " Urahara said and went to the front of the store to make sure that Isshin and Tetsu wouldn't kill each other.

Tetsu saw the shop in the distance and saw Isshin approaching as well. He tensed up having a feeling this meeting wasn't going to go so well. " Hey there. " He said nervously feeling this meeting would go like the last one they had.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-14-2017, 09:21 PM

"Tetsu," he commented but it wasn't in a friendly manner. However, he didn't want to cause a scene in the middle of the street and would remain civil until they got to Kisuke's underground facility.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-15-2017, 09:03 AM

Tetsu knew this had to be a set up from Urahara but there always was a reason for this sort of thing. He figured this was for the best since he had a feeling Ichigo and Hoshi would remain friends after all this that time.

" Gentleman! Wonderful to see you both got my message. Now I'll let you throw a few punches but then we need to talk. "Urahara said having a feeling something big was about to happen.

Hoshi worked on her homework and looked at the clock. It was close to the time school was over and Hoshi was looking forward to spending time with her friends.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-16-2017, 03:27 AM

"Might not be anything left of him when we're done," Isshin commented, still annoyed at how Tetsu left like that. He was lucky to be alive and was not pleased with what Tetsu did.

Ichigo noticed that it was almost time for school to be let out and honestly couldn't wait. It would be better than listening to the teacher drone on and on.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-16-2017, 12:59 PM

" That is understandable.Besides I've always been comfortable about you killing me anyway. It was selfish and unfair not only to you and Kisuke but to Hoshi , Ichigo and Tatsuki. Not only did I hurt you ,I hurt my daughter which at the time I thought I was protecting but being too overprotective of her. I am sorry for what I did. " Tetsu said having over the last few years thought of a moment like this happening. He was prepared for anything right now.

Hoshi walked toward the school and saw a few ghosts floating by. She had a feeling there were more ghosts here than in Tokyo but shook the thought out of her head. All she wanted was to spend time with her friends and meet new people.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-18-2017, 12:14 AM

”I’m not going to kill you. Hoshi already lost her mom, I’m not going to be the reason why she’s an orphan,” Isshin responded. But he was happy to hear that the man had beaten himself up over what occurred all those years ago. Though he was curious as to what Kisuke meant about serious business…

Tatsuki yawned lightly as she waited for the last couple of seconds to be done with school. She just hoped that Hoshi was okay, especially since she saw the girl shiver. Could she see ghosts and spirits like herself and Ichigo?

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 11:15 AM

" Now that things are cleared up, we can discuss business. " Urahara said. " From some of my sources. I'm afraid a common enemy of ours is about to strike and we need to be prepared. Eventually we will have to fight him but possibly he might target either Ichigo or Hoshi next. " He said fearing that Rukia was in danger.

Tetsu paled knowing who Kisuke was taking about. The same man who had caused him to leave and the one who had killed his wife. The last thing he wanted was for Hoshi to find out about his old life but had a feeling she soon would.

Hoshi saw the school in the distance and heard the school bell and was happy she arrived on time to meet her friends.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-18-2017, 04:31 PM

"Aizen" Isshin stated with a growl, the one person who had orchestrated everything so far for the four individuals in the room, well...most of the bad stuff that happened to them anyways. "So...why is Aizen targeting Rukia-chan and my son?"

Ichigo, Tatsuki and the rest of the small group of friends quickly headed out of the building. Ichigo had told them about Hoshi and the others were wanting to meet the girl that could keep up with both Ichigo and Tatsuki back in the day.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-19-2017, 12:31 PM

"He wants to gain power. Though we shouldn't interfere yet if things do happen." Urahara said not admitting what he had placed in Rukia's gigai. He knew both Tetsu and Isshin would have his head.

" As much as I want to agree on not interfering, I can't. Someone needs to stop him soon or we all might have to face trial in the Soul Society. " Tetsu said and hoped that somehow they could stop Aizen.

" Happy I made it in time. " Hoshi said and paled a little bit seeing that one of Ichigo's friends looked like the girl she had met on the way home. She just hoped that she wasn't going crazy.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-19-2017, 06:29 PM

"And it seems like Rukia-chan is training Ichigo on how to be a shinigami. I'm not entirely happy as to how it happened, but no one got hurt so I'm not too angry about it." Isshin said before shaking his head. "Though trying to escape from a low level Bakudo was stupid...even if he did succeed," he said with a soft sigh.

Ichigo waved to Hoshi once he saw her, but was surprised to see Rukia waving as well. Curious, he decided to wait and hear about that one. If not, he'd ask her directly.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-20-2017, 04:37 PM

" Not surprised that he could do that. As I remember you broke from that same level Bakudo when you were
younger. And it was Tetsu-kun who cast it. " Urahara said trying to mend things between his friends. " If you'd prefer I can train Ichigo maybe even Hoshi. "

" Not Hoshi. I don't think she'll ever develop her powers beyond a Seer. Though if either you could give me guidance on how to help her. Sadly, my mother-in-law is ill so I can't ask her. " Tetsu said and was sad Fumi , his late wife's mother was in her last days. Basically it was because of her that he had decided to move back to Karakura so Hoshi could see her grandmother more often.

Hoshi waved back to Rukia and was becoming concerned. She had thought about her meeting with Rukia and had a feeling she was different and wanted to know what was really going on.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-20-2017, 11:21 PM

"I would like that. I don't know what you did, but Rukia isn't gaining her Reishi back for some reason or another. Almost as if you're hiding something within her," he replies after shaking his head at remembering that memory. "And you really don't think Hoshi-chan will become a shinigami like yourself Tetsu?" Isshin asked, curious.

"Hey Hoshi," Tatsuki says with a grin before noticing something was off about her.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-21-2017, 02:43 PM

" I don't think so. Though I may be wrong, but if she became one I'd support her decision. Though she doesn't know she has that ability. " Tetsu said.
" I might be. But I'm not at liberty to confirm what I did. It's only temporary I promise. " Urahara said and feared that soon he wouldn't have that chance to recover what he hid.

" Tatsu! Saw you in class when I was there. It's going to be great that we are in the same classroom. " Hoshi said happily.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-22-2017, 12:42 AM

"It better be. The last time you tried doing something revolving around another person's Reishi they almost became a Hollow. You're lucky the both of us were able to reverse it in time," Isshin replied, giving Urahara a stern glare. While he didn't approve of this, he wouldn't say anything. For Now.

"Likewise," Tatsuki replied with a grin. "So besides Ichigo and the Pervert Brigade, who's new to you from our group of friends?"

Ichigo always got a light chuckle when Tatsuki referred to Keigo and Mizuro as the Pervert Brigade. "Those two," he said while pointing to the two mentioned friends. "Also noticed that you recognized the midget" he commented before getting hit in the shin and wincing lightly.