hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 02-05-2017, 03:24 PM

First, a mysterious artifact is found. Next a message posted deep within the Internet. Who is lurking in the shadows waiting to get the artifact for themselves ?

Name: Andrea Carpenter
Appearance :http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...psd2ab1cad.jpg
Bio: Andrea has been interested in computers ever since she was a child and was encouraged by her parents and grandmother to pursue her career. She's currently an independent hacker and lives in New York City.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-05-2017, 05:42 PM

Name: Leana Hatcher
Appearance:https://www.pinterest.com/pin/524599056570280646/ (paler skin since she hasn't seen a lot of sunlight though)

Bio: Leana has been on the streets ever since running away from the foster home she was dropped off at at a young age. Ever since then, she has been surviving on the streets, learning whatever she could in order to do so before being abducted by an old man who taught her everything needed to be an assassin.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 02-05-2017 at 05:52 PM..

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-06-2017, 02:19 PM

Andrea felt nervous as she was finishing an email to a contact at the FBI about a strange sequence of code in a file that she had been working on and hoped it wasn't too serious. The last thing she wanted was to attract the wrong type of attention. She lived outside Washington D.C to be close to her aging grandmother Peggy who seemed to be getting worse. It made her sad that her grandmother barely remembered her but could still tell her about her days in the SSR and later SHIELD. Andrea had always loved those stories and wished she could have been there herself. It was almost time for her to visit her grandma and hoped that today would be a good day for them both.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-07-2017, 12:23 AM

Leana was polishing one of her blades before hearing a beep behind her. Turning around, she noticed that her computer had picked up a message that Andrea had sent to her contact in the FBI. 'Interesting...seems like she's getting to close to the truth though...' she thought as she read over it. "Too close actually..." she muttered. Taking a glance at the time, she noticed that it was almost time for Andrea to make her way to the hospital and visit her grandmother, Peggy Carter.

'such a shame that she won't make it there...' she thought before looking at the case that held her signature sniper rifle. Today would be the day that Andrea Carpenter died.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-07-2017, 12:16 PM

Andrea went to her car and pulled out of the driveway of the small house she had. She felt nervous as she drove to the assisted care facility where her grandmother was. Andrea wanted to be there in time for lunch hoping that they could talk a little bit. Her parents had been killed ten years before and then moved in with her grandparents. Parking the car ,Andrea took a deep breath wondering what would happen today.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-08-2017, 12:06 AM

Leana swung the sniper rifle over her shoulder and took to the rooftops, using her skills in Free running to keep up with Andrea's car. Having already spotted the area, she found the best place to get away with shooting Andrea...as well as making a quick getaway. True she would have liked using her composite bow, but at the moment that was being upgraded. As Andrea got out of her car, Leana was setting up her sniper's nest.

(Should we change Leana by having Black Widow capture her and make her change or something else?)

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-08-2017, 06:03 PM

('Sounds like a good idea. Can we keep Andrea having those time shifting powers?)

Andrea felt nervous all of a sudden and realized it had happened again. She tended to somehow relive parts of the day and it was beginning to make her scared. She saw another car pulling up as she went to the entrance and wondered who else might be visiting her grandmother.

Natasha had dropped off Steve to visit Peggy a few hours ago and she had left to take care of some business. Mostly intel on possible assassins but she had to be sure that intel was accurate since it had to do with a contact from the FBI who had just received an email.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-08-2017, 11:57 PM

(sure)

Leana saw both Steve Rodgers and Natasha Romanova in the parking lot and quickly stashed her gun away, not wanting to be found out so soon. She knew that if she was captured then she would be as good as dead, but she would also have to wait for Andrea again...something she didn't want to do. 'Damned if I do...damned if I don't, aren't I?' she thought before using her binoculars to see if they had left. Cursing again once she saw that Steve Rodger, Captain America, was still in the room then she knew that it was pretty much impossible to take the shot now.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-10-2017, 04:01 PM

Andrea entered the building and checking in found out that her grandmother already had a guest. She debated on going in but decided that she wanted to meet the person who had been visiting her grandmother. " Is it okay if I come in?" She asked arriving at the room seeing that the man there looked like Steve Rogers or Captain America. " I'm sorry to bother you. " She said giving her grandmother a smile.

Natasha had a feeling that she was being observed and casually looked at the neighborhood. If there was a sniper around they would have to be close enough but far enough to not be seen. It was risky enough that this was a highly populated area.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-11-2017, 01:07 AM

"You're not bothering me...Andrea, right?" Steve asked, turning around to face her. "And you're welcome to come in, she's your grandmother," he said before moving over so that she could take a chair as well. As family, he felt like she had more reason than he did to be here. Mentally stopping himself from going down that path, he moved to the side.

Leana saw Natasha look around, wondering if she had been spotted.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-11-2017, 11:34 AM

" It is Andrea. So nice that you are here seeing my grandmother. "She said sitting down. " It's an honor meeting you Captain Rogers. " Andrea said not sure what else to say. She hadn't expected to meet one of her heros today.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-11-2017, 06:34 PM

"In these walls, I'm just a friend of your grandmother's," Steve replied, albeit warmly. "But thank you" he replied. And while he was still getting use to the whole 'honor of meeting' thing, it was still nice to hear it from time to time. Then again, he was getting use to a lot of things after being dethawed from the ice he was frozen in.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-12-2017, 12:44 PM

" Would you two like to stay for lunch? They are having roast beef sandwiches. " Peggy said weakly and was mostly lucid. It was nice to have two of her favorite people here.

" I would love to stay. " Andrea said.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-12-2017, 07:38 PM

"As would I, Peggy," Steve said with a light smile. He still felt bad that while she had aged throughout the decades after he fell into the icy water, he hadn't.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-13-2017, 01:36 PM

" I can make the call grands if that's okay. " Andrea offered and realized her purse was in the car. " I'll be back. I locked my purse in the car by accident. "

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-13-2017, 05:11 PM

Leana pulled her binoculars out and saw that Andrea was heading to her car, all alone. Though with Natasha still in the area, taking the shot would be risky...but not taking the shot at all would have been worse. While her master didn't particularly like failure, he only punished those who did nothing. With that thought in mind, Leana glanced once more Natasha's way before hoisting the sniper rifle to her shoulder and taking the shot.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-13-2017, 05:54 PM

Natasha heard the ping of a rifle and moved quickly to make sure Andrea was out of the way. Now that she had an idea of where the sniper might be she could go and catch this would be assassin.

Andrea had been unexpectedly pushed out of the way as a bullit hit her car. She felt herself trembling in fear of who wanted her gone.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-13-2017, 09:44 PM

'Shit' Leana thought to herself as she saw the bullet miss Andrea and quickly took her rifle and placed it into her bag. After that, she quickly bolted from the room hoping not to get caught.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-14-2017, 12:41 PM

"Get back inside. " Natasha said and headed to the building where she thought the sniper was.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-14-2017, 01:47 PM

Leana didn't see Natasha heading towards the building that she was currently in, but had a feeling that if she went towards the lobby then she would be found. With that thought in mind, she headed to the rooftops.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-14-2017, 03:29 PM

Natasha had the same idea to go to the roof knowing this was the best place to find the sniper. Though she should have told Steve that she was doing this.

Andrea had hurried back to her grandmother's room and was in a panic. " Someone tried to kill me. " She said feeling dizzy.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-14-2017, 11:54 PM

"What happened?" Steve asked, slipping into work mode.

Leana scowled as she dodged a drop kick from behind, rolling in order to continue her momentum. She didn't want to face the famous/infamous Black Widow.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-15-2017, 07:03 PM

" I was getting my purse and a red haired woman pushed me out of the way. Then my drivers side window shattered. She went to find the shooter I think. "Andrea said shaking a little.

" You really don't want to run. Not only am I here but Steve Rogers is as well. Wouldn't take too much to call in agents and surround this place. " Natasha said.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 02-16-2017, 03:35 AM

"That must have been Natasha. She's a friend of mine," Steve said, wishing he brought his shield with him. He honestly didn't think he needed it when all he was doing was visiting Peggy, his old friend.

Leana knew that was true. She had lost many good friends to the Avengers over the years because they chose to run or fight. Of course that was the only two options technically allowed, though there was a third option, surrender. But she wasn't sure what would happen after that. "And...if I surrender?" she asked while keeping her guard up.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-16-2017, 02:22 PM

" We'll keep you safe. If you agree to help us that is. If not, let's not think about that just yet. I could have a friend of mine in the area in 20 minutes and he'd probably not show as much respect as I am. " Natasha said. " I'm making a risky decision on you like he did me."