KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-12-2017, 07:25 AM

Note: This story is a unique work that will have no ties with the stories of the other Persona works. Similarities to events are purely accidental and should contain no spoilers for games(Except methods of summoning Persona). In the event that an accidental spoiler does occur, We apologize for the issue. Due to the nature of the content we are roleplaying, I am placing the warning right here and now for posts in the future.

Quote:
This story is a work of fiction. Similarities between characters or events to persons living or dead in your world are purely coincidental. Only those who have agreed to the above have the privilege of partaking in this story.

I agree. <-
I do not agree.

... The contract has been sealed. The world is not as it should be. It's filled with distortion and "ruin' can no longer be avoided. Now is the time to rise against the abyss of distortion.
Name: Kisara Izumi
Grade: 2nd Year
Description:
Quote:
Backstory:
Kisara moved to Kyoto from Tokyo at the start of her first year at Haoujin Academy. Due to being uprooted from her friends she was always seen as a sort of outcast among her peers. Few would talk to her but she was never shunned as one might expect. Appearing quiet and reserved, it hides a very fiery personality that when viewed by those around her either uplift or 'scare' them due to the drastic change she shows. She is always seen with a book around school that she reads. The subject is always the same of swordsman years passed. She has re-read many of her books and it isn't uncommon to see her immediately start again upon finishing. She has a slight issue with authority but rarely shows it knowing that to cause any problems wouldn't end well for her.

Persona Summoning Method: Mask - Wild Card
Starting Persona: Amaterasu
Quote:
Melee Weapon: Claymore
Quote:
Ranged Weapon(if that is ever obtained): Pistol

Monday 4/11/20XX

Kisara stood outside the front gates of Haoujin Academy. It was a strange feeling coming here after the news that everyone heard. Students had showed up on Saturday in preparation of the new year and the band had arrived for a meeting early at the okay of the principle. One of the students, Third Year Kimiko Uzumaki. disappeared while in the middle of a crowded room. The band room was always reported to be haunted but this was completely unexpected. Kisara heard the tales when she arrived in those attempts to scare the new students. A girl passed away in the room, her ghost haunted the room and abducted those that stated alone. Students would dare their peers to sneak into the school at night and face the ghost. Kisara actually did it to prove there wasn't a ghost and came out unscathed. She wouldn't deny it, it was the scariest thing she had done up to that point in her life.

But to hear someone actually vanished was a shock to everyone. The entire school was going to put on a face and just try to make it bearable. Kimiko was very popular, a top mark student and had the most promising future among her classmates. It was immediate that missing persons signs were already up around Kyoto in the attempt to find her. Kisara shook her head in the vain attempt to remove those thoughts from her mind. She had to get through the day than worry about what happened. There were rumors of new students joining this year. More transfers like her. Maybe she might actually get a stable friend from one of them since she will no longer be the 'new kid'. Well... Another friend. It wasn't that she failed at making any but a single friend was always a nice starting point for her.

The students began to file into the building and Kisara followed suit. It was a quiet start to the year, the first day of school, but she was going to make the most of it. Teachers were talking near the entrance about the start of the year assembly being pushed back to Wednesday as the teachers themselves coped with the loss of student. *At least they won't have to explain to us it happened...* Kisara thought to herself as she rummaged through her bag and began placing things within her shoe locker. She did it the year before, putting little things to 'claim' the locker as her own. *Wonder if we are in the same class.* She looked around trying to spot her friend. They hadn't talked in the last month as both were very busy so it was a hope she might see them before hand.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-12-2017, 10:40 PM

Name: Riku Kenichi
Grade: 2nd Year
Description:

Backstory: Riku has always been made out to be the troublemaker, either by his so-called friends or the teachers in the various schools that he went to. Then again, always being the new guy thanks to his father being in the military didn't help either. But now his father has retired and they had all moved back to Japan. However, the damage had been done, and he doesn't truly trust anyone...at first except for the female he had been exchanging letters with. Usually with a book in hand, he reads about various things letting the story and/or characters take him away from his life if only temporarily.

Persona Summoning Method - Break Card - Wild Card
Starting Persona: Renamon

Melee Weapon: Whip Sword

Ranged Weapon: N/A

Riku sighed lightly as he stared in front of yet another school. Granted this time though, his father had promised that they wouldn't be moving again anymore after this. Then again, both he and his mother had heard that one again...even if his mother was more okay with it then he was. Sighing lightly, he headed past the gates of the school while listening in on conversations that were going on around him. Apparently, someone had disappeared from the school's band room, a Kimiko Uzumaki if he heard correctly as he made his way past the doors.

Stepping into the school for the first time, he noticed a redhead placing some various nick knacks into a shoe locker. 'Probably to claim it for her own' he thought to himself before heading nearby and placing one of his books inside it to claim it for himself as well. After taking the appropriate shoes out for the school, he noticed the face of the girl and smiled lightly: It was exactly the same as the picture she had sent once he told her that he was coming to Haoujin Academy to start the Spring Semester there.

"Kis-chan, that you?" Riku asked, hoping that it was. Otherwise, he just made a horrible first impression on the girl in front of him for confusing her with his penpal buddy.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-13-2017, 02:27 AM

Kis-chan? That name alone caught her off guard. There was only one person who referred to her as such. She turned around to come face to face with the boy who was speaking to her. "R... Riku-Kun?" She said almost unsure if it was really him or if she was just hallucinating. She knew he was going to be here but for him to be standing behind her was something that she didn't expect. A few people noticed and made their little gossip that Kisara knew a boy. Was she dating him? How they knew. It was shut out by the fact that she might be face to face with the one person she had been writing back and forth with for over a year.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-13-2017, 02:39 AM

Riku grinned when he heard his name coming from her lips, nodding lightly to confirm that it was indeed him. However, it was a little overwhelming to see how everyone was talking about them. She said that she didn't have many friends and yet they were all staring at the both of them...

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 04-13-2017 at 02:51 AM..

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-13-2017, 02:55 AM

Kisara stood in silence before shaking her head, "I'm glad to see you. I remember your last letter saying you were transferring here this year." She smiled. "Still... To think we'd run into each other this soon... That was unexpected."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-13-2017, 03:07 AM

"You're telling me," he said with a light laugh while scratching the back of his head. "I'm just glad that dad finally decided on retiring," he added.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-13-2017, 03:11 AM

"I can only imagine. Just... This isn't how this school normally is..." She commented knowing he had already heard the rumor at some point... Who didn't?!

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-13-2017, 03:21 AM

"You mean the rumor about the ghost and the missing student, right?" he asked.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-13-2017, 03:45 AM

She nodded, "It was in that room." She stated having written him about the Music Room before. He knew of the dare and that she had to be in there the entire night on her own.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-13-2017, 04:01 AM

"I'm still annoyed by the fact you went through with it though," Riku said softly, hoping that no one else had heard him say that to her. He had thought it was stupid then, and still did for doing such a stunt. Especially now with that girl missing...it could have been her. It could have been the one person he trusted with everything that ever happened in his life.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-13-2017, 04:22 AM

"I could have said no and nothing would have been said otherwise. I just wanted to show I wasn't afraid." She rubbed her arm, something he would come to understand as a nervous tick. Many of the students who knew her well enough understood that concept.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-13-2017, 04:34 AM

"What class are you in?" he asked, changing the subject.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-13-2017, 04:43 AM

"2C. Mrs. Takiyama's class. I got to know her last year through the art club. What about you? Know where you are at this year?"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-13-2017, 04:49 AM

Riku opened up his bag and took out a piece of paper that was a little rumpled. Smoothing it out to the best of his ability, he grinned when he saw what class he was in. "I'm in the same class. 2C," he said with a light grin.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-13-2017, 04:55 AM

"That's perfect. If you are ready we should head to class. Wouldn't want to be late. We can talk on lunch." She was clearly excited to have another friend here to chat with. It felt strange that she was actually looking at Riku instead of a picture during the exchange. It would settle in fully later.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-13-2017, 05:08 AM

"Talking at lunch seems like a good idea, and I'm sure you would like to make a good impression on the first day of school," Riku replies before putting his back in his pocket, just in case he needed to look at it for something instead. It was definitely an experience being able to talk to her in person than just from a screen or pen and paper.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-15-2017, 03:45 AM

Kisara led Riku towards the second floor and directing to 2C for their classroom. She quickly took a seat by the window which still had an opening behind her. "Mrs. Takiyama is pretty lenient on seating. As long as the seat you pick now doesn't change." She remembered hearing that from the second years at the end of the school year. As long as you stay on her good side, she wouldn't 'execute you', as the other students jokingly said it. "I think you'll like her, I really do. Just do not... upset her." Kisara laughed with that little 'warning'. It was a true warning even if she said it jokingly.

Zelda Takiyama entered the room and everyone immediately quieted. It was almost hard to believe someone this young was a teacher, but she had proven herself when she joined the school the year before. "Good Morning Class. I'm glad to see everyone is here on time." She smiled and placed a folder down onto her desk. "I have higher hopes for you than my class last year. To those who are new, My name is Zelda Takiyama and I shall be your homeroom teacher this year." She slipped a paper from the folder and held it up. "I have a couple of transfer students in my class and I would like for them to introduce themselves. It seems you all have taken seats and I shall take note of this. I hope you don't regret your choices." She gave them their warning, They were in those seats til she said otherwise.

Takiyama called up two other students who introduced themselves. A rather nervous girl and very quiet boy made their introductions before sitting back. It was then Riku's turn to make his introduction. A few of the girls could be hearing whispering mostly about his and Kisara's interaction at the lockers before class began.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-15-2017, 04:05 AM

Riku nodded as he listened to his pen pal, taking everything in and now hoping that he wouldn't ever get on their teacher's bad side. Hearing Ms. Takiyama introduce herself, Riku repressed a sigh at hearing how she didn't have much hope for this class, sadly. After two other people had gone up, he noticed that people were staring at him while talking about the interaction with Kisara this morning. 'Is Kis-chan so bad off friends wise that just someone talking to her is an event?' I think to myself before making my way up to the top of the room.

"Hello everyone, my name is Riku Kenichi. Because of my father being in the military, I've been to quite a few schools. I mostly like to read and will more likely than not keep to myself, minus Kisara-chan of course. And before you ask, no I won't talk about where I've been before coming here" he replied before bowing lightly and then going back to his seat.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-15-2017, 04:16 AM

"Nice introduction." Kisara whispered with a chuckle before Takiyama began with the introduction of the class, going over a few things that they needed to hear about the year and the schedule. Exams and the like were brought up in detail.

Takayama turned to the class just before the lunch bell rang. "I hope you all study hard this year, I would like to say I have top mark students in my class this year." There was a slight tone of frustration. She clearly had the troublemaker group last year in her class. As she finished that sentence was when the lunch bell rang.

Kisara was cleaning her desk off before turning around to Riku. "Brought a lunch?" She asked simply.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-15-2017, 04:26 AM

"Thanks" He replied lightly to Kisara before starting to listen to the teacher in earnest until the bell for lunch rang. "I did" he answered truthfully. "Any good places to eat lunch in peace and quiet?" he asked.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-15-2017, 04:35 AM

"Come on, I've got a spot that I always was left alone." She smiled and grabbed her lunch. "Follow me." Her feet began to carry her off as they always did. She walked in silence until they reached the roof. "Thankfully they haven't barred us from the roof yet..." She stated as her head turned around seeing no one, making her way to the farthest spot to sit. "...and I'm the only one who has been brave enough to come up here."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-15-2017, 04:40 AM

"Really now?" Riku asked once they made their way to the roof, a little impressed about it all. "I wonder why no one else comes up here then" he said before sitting down and taking out his lunch. "Well, here's hoping that mom's first attempt at a bento tastes good," he said before starting to eat.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-15-2017, 04:44 AM

Kisara started eating, "Ghosts..." Was her reply to his comment. It was simple, just like the music room there were rumors of ghosts on the roof. It was plain and simple but with the music room had more people nervous.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-15-2017, 04:47 AM

Riku just shook his head at that. "To think this school is so superstitious.." he muttered in-between bites

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-15-2017, 04:56 AM

"It was always just a joke, a dare that people would throw out to tempt the new students. With the disappearance of Kimiko-chan... Everyone is on edge. She vanished in the music room that was full of people. FULL." Kisara looked at Riku. "You can understand why people are more on edge about ghosts. Literally, They never took it serious but it was always that little fear in the back... was it real? Could it happen? Well... As far as anyone knows it really did happen." She took a few more bites, "I'm actually wondering if my night I stayed in that room has caused many to talk about me."