Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 03-31-2012, 03:35 AM

That works too. :3
The wii is really only good for exercises stuff. Lol. There are few good actual games for it. :/

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-31-2012, 03:51 AM

I have two legend of zeldas (Twilight princess, and Skywardsword, and this target game) for the wii, and mario party >.< I am a dork >.<. Lately however I have only been play Wii fit to get how much i weigh and to work on balance >..<' (it is has done anything magically and will take lots of practice but I really do enjoy doing things to help myself.) Then again I also do things that don't involve it like watching how many calories i am eating, and how many steps i take in a day ( did something like 14,000 today).

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 03-31-2012, 03:57 AM

I love the Zelda games. Although I heard Twilight princess wasn't really all that great.
& there's nothing wrong with being a dork... least that's what I tell my boyfriend when he calls me that. Lol.

I want the wii fit actually. I'd probably use the wii more. Lol.

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-31-2012, 04:18 AM

i like the concept in twilight princess, I just wish that you could go back and do somethings, I know several times that I missed a heart piece because i was going through the game to fast and could not go back and get a few heart pieces and such that I missed. Not to meantion finding the bugs is quite hard.

Skyward sword bugs are not as necessary at all -> just to get potions if you use them. I only use fairies and no other potions >.<' Then again finding fairies is quite easy in skyward sword too. I kinda wish the game was a tad bit harder.

Then again I kinda like the older zelda's even though they do not have the best graphics i think they have better game plot, and what you have to do to accomplish your goals, and you do not have to go through a bajillion sequences or at-least they are not as boring in my opinion.

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 03-31-2012, 04:30 AM

Ah I see.
I haven't played it, but in all honesty I haven't really been looking forward the newer Zelda games lately.

The older Zelda games are certainly better in matter of opinion. I have the one for the Gamecube that has the old games on it.

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-31-2012, 01:04 PM

Yeah >.>' i am actually playing that gamecube game on my wii >.<'

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 03-31-2012, 04:57 PM

I've been wondering about the Zelda games.

I like playing simpler, easy games on the PC and wii...not the Mario arcade-type of games.

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 03-31-2012, 05:29 PM

I love arcade games. I actually want to buy the arcade stick for my PS3 so I can play my games better. Lol.

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 03-31-2012, 05:53 PM

I'm just too slow to play them.

My fingers have a touch of arthritis in them, so I can't manipulate things very well anymore. I'm just not quick enough on arcade games....

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 03-31-2012, 06:00 PM

Oh I see. :c
I don't want to think about how it would be like with arthritis... I use my hands for a lot of things. Dx

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 03-31-2012, 09:44 PM

I know. I love to knit and crochet, and I can't do it as long as I used to anymore.
My fingers start hurting...

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-31-2012, 09:44 PM

The zelda games you don't have to be too quick it is more about precision and actually doing it in the correct manner. Then again I don't think I am the most cordinated person and am doing very well on the games.

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 03-31-2012, 09:50 PM

That's kinda the idea I had gotten from seeing some of the Zelda games.
That's why I think I may like them.

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-31-2012, 10:34 PM

Yeah, like one of the first challengs is to land properly, and me and my friend had field day do it cause you have to tilt the wii remote in just the right way to get on target and, yeah lets just say it took me like 10 tries and took her like 20, only really annoying part is that it keeps on telling you how to do it again if you don't get it right the first time. Keep in mind this is the beginning of the game, also most of the challenges aren't time dependent until you get to the end, and even then the time is not the hardest part it is just finding everything without getting caught. ( I totally love the game, if you couldn't tell)

Do you own any of the previous games?

jupiter
inactive account

Old 04-01-2012, 10:26 AM

I've played the Wii, and it's fun, but I prefer the Kinect much more; it seems a bit more finely tuned to me. But I enjoy all of the sporting and adventurous games with the Kinect and controller-less games. I played a zombie-killing one, and it got my heart pumping for what felt like hours afterwards.

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 04-01-2012, 11:41 AM

I sooooo afraid of zombies that I could not do that >.>'

jupiter
inactive account

Old 04-01-2012, 06:05 PM

It definitely put the game--and dare I say genre--on an entirely new level. You had the option of kicking enemies, slashing, punching, and of course, running. And there's always interacting with the environment and opening doors that lead to more traps. I had a phone call in the middle and I was screaming for a friend to kick someone and run.

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 04-01-2012, 06:27 PM

I think I would love to play L4D on the Kinect. xD It certainly would be interesting.

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 04-01-2012, 07:14 PM

Do you actually stand there and do the kicking on the Kinect games?

That would be a cool way to get some exercise, wouldn't it?

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 04-01-2012, 10:04 PM

I don't know anything about the kinect for the 360. I have played playstation's version of the sensor thing, and it really does work you out, and as my friend says you look retarded while doing it if you ever watch someone else do it.

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 04-02-2012, 01:31 AM

Dessert, my husband bought me the Just Dance 3 game for the XboX and it's my favorite to play. Sure the neighbors below us don't like it, but whatever.

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 04-02-2012, 01:35 AM

Yeah I can't afford just dance 3, I want to just get the first once since it is cheaper

jupiter
inactive account

Old 04-02-2012, 02:14 AM

I think that so long as you don't play it past ten on a weekday, you're perfectly fine. We have neighbors that jump around and bang on the walls, but it usually cuts down fairly early so that everyone can get some rest.

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 04-02-2012, 02:19 AM

I heard someone in my dorm room moaning at around 7pm. >.< so awkward hearing that.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 04-02-2012, 02:37 AM

I was at a friend's house on New Years and their room mates were having loud sex. The walls were shaking and the girl was practically screaming. Additionally, the guy was grunting and making some really strange comments; it was hard to try and sleep through so as soon as the girl took off I ran away from the house.