I'm size L 50 13.12%
I'm size XL 64 16.80%
OMG matching panties too?!?! 196 51.44%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 381. You may not vote on this poll

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 07-11-2010, 10:30 PM

Ah... @_@ that explains why you get cloths so cheap... :P lucky...

Anyways... so far it seems... there is.... 1 no... :lol:

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 07-11-2010, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
wordstreamer;
.. Hey, I just noticed that little 'free mennies' bit at the bottom >> I'm all for that, heheh
Rainbow-farty-cat is perfect for a t-shirt! XD

Keyori, what's a reasonable price for a tshirt, in your opinion? I was thinking the price of the actual shirt would be 14-16$ because shipping would be about 4-6$ for a t-shirt weighing about 1/2 of a pound, or just under it. A t-shirt from a store in a mall usually costs 20$. @_@
I don't shop at malls.

And the actual price of a shirt is not $14-16. Again, having been involved in student orgs, I also know how much it costs to print shirts in small bulk (100-200ct. at a time). When your funding is limited, you know how to bargain for the cheapest stuff possible ;)

I don't think I've paid more than $10 for a tshirt since high school. Heck, I don't think I've paid more than $5.

It's the benefit of being surrounded by poor people in a small town in the midwest--we rarely overpay for anything.

But, again, at this point, the price does not matter to me. I simply do not need more tshirts.

Afrodonkey jeans, on the other hand... I'd pay upwards of $30 for those xD

Last edited by Keyori; 07-11-2010 at 10:36 PM..

Sayomi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-11-2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyori View Post
It's the benefit of being surrounded by poor people in a small town in the midwest--we rarely overpay for anything.
Amen to that sister, hurray for the midwest xD

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 07-11-2010, 10:45 PM

a majority of your users are women and i've met very few girls that were not enthralled by plush animals. An afro donkey/Yumeh plushy might be a good choice

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-11-2010, 10:56 PM

I believe $20 is quite fair - especially including shipping~
I would most likely buy one, not going to lie~
And not just because of the circumstances it was created under :3

And I think free mennies would be a cute incentive as well - kind of like a point system some cafes / movie places have~
With every purchase you get x amount of points or x amount of stamps depending on what you buy and how much the total is~
So in this case, for every purchase you get x amount of mennies, and your reward over time is a free MC :yes:
I very much like it :)

Also, while I was posting, I saw mention of plushie ideas?
I think that'd be amazing~
I know I personally would splurge on stuffed animals because I adore them to no end~
Having Mene ones that are reasonably priced would be amazing :) <3

EDIT!!
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned - but I would like to put it out there that not everyone on Menewsha can fit into the small ranged sizes such as Kids/Juniors. I think making a variety of sizes such as Adult/Plus available as well would be a great way to go when dealing with the clothing.

Now, I fully admit, I'm not a toothpick, but I'm also not overly large - I'm a decent middle ground semi-thin, semi-plump~ When I was on Gaia, I was the same way but my chest was smaller - and to be honest, their XL was basically a L, possibly even a M~ Their sizes ran very small and so after one purchase I was turned off. I think I bought 2 shirts in that order and it was truly a waste of money, I wore them about 2x and they shrunk so I couldn't get them over my chest. Was NOT thrilled with my purchase.

Curvy girls should be thought of as well and I think the sizes should reflect that and run "normally", I guess you could call it. Perhaps even include a size chart? And I think when dealing material-wise - use something that's going to last and not shrink after one or two washings :3
This would get a lot more sales, in my opinion, because it will appeal to all forms of women and men :)

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 07-11-2010 at 11:06 PM..

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-11-2010, 11:03 PM

Gah stuffed animals <3333
Also if we had some Mene jammies or mene hoodies with Yumeh on them :drool:

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-11-2010, 11:07 PM

Omg say-i-love-you - you read my mind O:
Even cute little pullovers with Yumeh ears on them :drool: <3<3<3
-fantasizes about the possibilities now- :drool:

Vexatious~Venom
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 07-11-2010, 11:08 PM

OMJ! Mene clothes! *wants*

I would totally buy a shirt with Afrodonkey on it, he is one of my favourite NPCs. Though I have to say I also have a soft spot for Yumeh :)

I think 20 is a fair price to pay. I am buying a Rocky Horror Picture Show t-shrit for the same price (Seriously though, who doesn't want to wear Tim Curry's face?)

Now, here is the catch, I may sound rather idiotic when I say I don't actually know my sizing preferences :o

Are you going by US sizes or UK sizes? (I'm guessing US but never hurts to ask)

Sayomi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-11-2010, 11:13 PM

Random but Mene snuggies would be pretty hilarious/awesome.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-11-2010, 11:15 PM

Aww - those would be cute Sayomi!
Gah - this is making me want Mene merchandise even more now T_T
-waits for October-
(no money until then)
If they have merch up by then, I'm totally buying it with my first paycheck :D <3

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 07-11-2010, 11:15 PM

I WOULD BUY ONE! :squee:

Kelken
Ninja Kelli

Old 07-11-2010, 11:28 PM

throw in a pair of afrodonkey pasties and i'm all over it ;)

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It
Send a message via Yahoo to PaintTheSkyRed

Old 07-11-2010, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post

Curvy girls should be thought of as well and I think the sizes should reflect that and run "normally", I guess you could call it. Perhaps even include a size chart? And I think when dealing material-wise - use something that's going to last and not shrink after one or two washings :3
This would get a lot more sales, in my opinion, because it will appeal to all forms of women and men :)
I agree. I am a pretty curvy girl. I have a large bust and large hips but a small waist so it hard for me to find a shirts that fit just right. =/ Either they are too big and stay baggy or they are too small and shrink in the wash. I would like to also request a size chart. Please and thank you.

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 07-11-2010, 11:32 PM

I would really want one, but unfortunately I am most likely not to buy one. :\

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-11-2010, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintTheSkyRed View Post
I agree. I am a pretty curvy girl. I have a large bust and large hips but a small waist so it hard for me to find a shirts that fit just right. =/ Either they are too big and stay baggy or they are too small and shrink in the wash. I would like to also request a size chart. Please and thank you.
YAY for someone liking my idea!! :D <3

I know EXACTLY how you feel~
All my shirts are the same way - that's why I generally stick to button-ups and the like unless it's a really cute T-shirt I like (in example, clothing from Menewsha or Aeropostale) :3
I think sizing things how I suggested may give girls like us a chance to wear them and possibly have them fit rather nicely, ya know?

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 07-11-2010, 11:41 PM

Emma - I am with ya. <3 It is a pain in the ass. Pardon my language. It is really a bother to find a nice fitting t-shirt. These days I have to get a fancy look shirt for it to fit nicely. Which I don't mind but I don't always feel like getting dolled up to go to Walmart.

I would pay 35 dollars if there is a Yummeh sundress. :eager: I love sundresses. I live in sundresses. I am wearing one currently. xD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-11-2010, 11:44 PM

Oh I know right?
My friends are always like "Dude, you're going to the bowling alley... Why'd you dress up??"
It's like "I DIDN'TTTT!!! :headdesk:"

Haha!
I'm not sure I'd pay that much to be honest, even with shipping included~
But sundresses would be cute :yes:

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 07-11-2010, 11:46 PM

EVERYONE LOVES PANTIES!!!

If I had the money, I'd love to pay. :3

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 07-11-2010, 11:47 PM

I hate that. =/ It is such a bother. Especially when I went to lazer tag recently and had to wear a nice top. My friend Kyle who I went with said "Why are you looking so fancy?" It wasn't like I tired. -.-'

And hmm maybe not $35 but $29 including shipping. x3

Vexatious~Venom
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 07-11-2010, 11:49 PM

I would love some Yumeh PJs xD

I found out my US size now after a bit of investigation on the ol' google.

I do believe I require a large :)

*Kuu-chan*
*mewl*

Old 07-11-2010, 11:58 PM

I would rock that thong all day long!

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 12:05 AM

I would totally buy this! Could the matching panties be boxers?

scholar
yes, really

Old 07-12-2010, 12:16 AM

I'd love it if panties were offered. :)

As for the free Mennies -- sure, that'd be cool. Say, pay $25 for the shirt and shipping, and get $5 in Mennies?

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-12-2010, 12:18 AM

anime_scholar - If you pay $20 for the shirt with shipping, as Insomniac said, and then get $5 in mennies, but paying a total of $25, that isn't getting free mennies - that would just be buying them when you order your merchandise xD;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintTheSkyRed View Post
I hate that. =/ It is such a bother. Especially when I went to lazer tag recently and had to wear a nice top. My friend Kyle who I went with said "Why are you looking so fancy?" It wasn't like I tired. -.-'

And hmm maybe not $35 but $29 including shipping. x3

Hahaha!
I've never been to laser tag, but that'd TOTALLY happen to me as well~
I even got "yelled" at for going to a show with punk-ish bands dressed in an Aeropostale top, American Eagle Jeans, and a pair of flats. I'm like "Seriously?? IT'S ALL I OWN!! :gonk:"

Haha - I'd say maybe $26/$27 personally~
But then again, that's just me XD;

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 07-12-2010 at 12:21 AM..

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 07-12-2010, 12:29 AM

Lol awe. xD They shouldn't have yelled at you.

Lol well I am saying at the most. I would love it if it would be 25 dollars. xD I was just saying in actual reality it would be more pricey than a shirt.