Gory Little Horror
The Lurker
Send a message via MSN to Gory Little Horror

Old 04-20-2008, 06:59 PM

Gory is Shira

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 07:02 PM

It was a decent day in Konoha. The village was busteling and active as always. But today was a big day. Diplomats from other villages would be coming today.

Hinata Hyuuga stood before the Hyuuga clan manor, dressed in semi-formal wear. Her family was to host one of the guests to Konohagakure no sato. As such, the duty of tour guide fell upon her shoulders.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 04-20-2008, 07:07 PM

"Hmm..." Shira observed the lively town as she took her journey to her host's. She was dressed casually, afterall it wouldn't exactly be a good idea to attempt the jounrey all dressed up. Her brown eyes rolled up to the ceiling upon reach of her destination. Bowing her head to the family she introduced herself quietly by only her name, afterall they would already be aware of her village and reason for being.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 07:10 PM

Hinata, acting as the tour guide and representitive of Konoha, stepped forward. "Konichi-wa, Shira-sama. Welcome to Konohagakure no sato. I am Hyuuga Hinata, and I will be your guide for your visit." She said in her usual shy and soft spoken way. She bowed in respect, and her long black hair fell down in her face.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 04-20-2008, 07:15 PM

Shira nodded once to show she understood. She tended to be a woman of very few words upon missions and the like. So now was to be perhaps the most boring part of it all; to be shown around the city before having to attend anything offical. "A few will arrive soon, though they've been here before so no need to worry about them." In fact it was two that would be arriving soon. Of course they'd been here before, actually they saw things like these more like holidays. "So Hinata shall we beginning?"

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 07:21 PM

"Hai, Shira-sama. Follow me." Hinata said with a nod. She began to move away from the manor. "Oh... Perhaps I should show you to your lodgings first..." She said, thoughtfully.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker

Old 04-20-2008, 07:25 PM

She smiled "Perhaps we should end there? Afer the tour I'm sure I'll be wanting my lodgings." Until then she had very little reason for seeing them. Afterall the one backpack wouldn't hurt her to carry around for a little. Though Shira was fine with this she sensed her host to be a little ... airy in personality.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2008, 07:28 PM

"Ano... Oh! Okay... That's probably a better idea!" She said with a shy grin. "Follow me, then. Is there anything you'd like to see first? There's Mt. Hokage, the training grounds, the academy, or, if you're hungry, there's the Ichiraku ramen stand..." She said, didactically.