[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via MSN to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via Yahoo to [.Wingless.Butterfly.]

Old 03-19-2008, 06:21 PM

((Okies.))

Jessica, after making sure Phil was buckled in and ready, reversed her car, with a quick pull up next to his car. She was ready. "Hope you're ready."

Trisha, smirking to herself, walked to the starting line and standing inbetween the two cars. "Ready." She raised her arms. "Set." She looked towards both racers, after making sure everyone was out of 'track'. "GO!" She screamed loudly, throwing her arms down.

Immediately, Jessica's foot hit the gas and her car was off, her right hand ontop of the shifting stick.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 03-20-2008, 04:18 AM

Pih was in for the ride, and just sat there holding on.

skud did his usual tactic and let her go first, sliding right behind her gaining up speed by drafting at first.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via MSN to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via Yahoo to [.Wingless.Butterfly.]

Old 03-22-2008, 05:06 AM

Though it took her a few moments to catch on to his catch-phrase tactic, Jessica noticed and cursed softly. She always called his little trick pretty cool, until she found herself trapped in it. She could feel the controls being a little harder to control, but she kept shifting as smoothly as possible, trying to swurve her car to get him off of her, all while trying to keep ahead, and on the 'track'.

Trisha smirked slightly as she turned and watched the two go off. She had to admit, they were both good. SHe knew Jessica was pretty good, from seeing her race a couple of times, but this was the first time seeing Skud race.

Donut

Old 03-23-2008, 03:12 AM

When skid noticed that she was trying to shake him off, he knew that he would have to pull out soon, and right when she went one way, Skud pulled the other, and zoomed right on past her. The first turn was coming up fast, and he drifted right through it perfectly, and sped up once out and on the next straight path.

Phil hung on as she swerved, and held tighter seeing the turn, and how Skud went through it.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-23-2008, 04:05 AM

When Steve zoomed on past here and took the turn perfectly, Jessica cursed, shifting and drifting after him. She sped up her own car, looking out of the corner of her eye and spotting four familiar faces. She slowed down slightly, and examined them, suddenly confused. While trying to keep up with him, she pulled her cellphone out and dialed Steve's number shakily, waiting until he answered to reply, "our parents are here."

Alaina kept close to their small group, looking around hesitantly. "I'm sure Jessica and Steve are at the dance. They won't get involved." She voiced calmly, leaning against Raizo's side comfortably.

Kari laughed, shrugging. "I don't know. I don't see him anywhere. But I'm sure the two of them would get themselves involved anyways." She said, becoming slightly more worried.

Donut

Old 03-23-2008, 05:11 AM

Skud didn't notice anything, but jumped when his phone vibrated. "They are?..Well I am not letting that bother me..I am still racing.." He said in the phone and took off faster.

Raizo shrugged. "I am shure they will be fine, here or not." he said holding Alaina.

Kev smiled, as he seen their son's car. "There Steve..." He said as he pointed out the white blur that was going away from them.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-23-2008, 08:02 PM

Jessica rolled her eyes, hanging up the phone, tossing it to Phil. "If anyone calls and it says mom or dad, don't answer." She said playfully, quickly catching up to Steve, but still a little nervous that their parents were here, for some reason.

Kari turned quickly, seeing the white car and cursing slightly. "I thought they said they'd be at the dance. Not any races." She said, folding her arms across her chest. "Though my baby is a pretty good racer." She said, adding a cheerful note, sticking her tongue out at Alaina.

Alaina smiled watching the two racing cars. "Yeah. They're pretty good racers. We just know Jessica is going easy on Steve." She shot back at her best friend, looking around. "Isn't Tashy supposed to be here?"

((I think Tashy was the other guy's name... - Shrugs- ))

Donut

Old 03-24-2008, 03:47 AM

((your right..))

skud was going to win this weather his parents were there or not. He was there to prove to Trish, or kinda show off, and beat Jess. There was another turn, and it was sharp, making a u turn, and shooting them baco the way they came, and he drifted around it again.

Phil nodded. "Will do.." He said still holding on, and taking the turns as they came.

Kev watched as their son raced, "now hun..." He said turning toward Kari. "We don't need to argue..we will see who wins soon enough.." he added.

Raizo nodded. "Yea, he said he would be here..he wasn't revenge..I think." He said

Just as this was said, a figure walked out from the shadows. "I see not even you kids listen to you guys.." Tashy said as his son walked out behind him. "Vic..what you think?" He asked his son.

Vic was about Skuds age, and knows nothing more than racing, but unlike his father, Vic races without cheating. "They could be taken easily.." The boy said.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-26-2008, 12:30 AM

Jessica cursed angerily when Steve was still beating her, and took the next turn just a second after Steve did, and tried to take this time to get up in front of him. She kept herself calm, and got her vehicle creeping up beside his.

Kari smiled, leaning against Kev. When Tashy and Vic came over, she got hesitant, her body becoming stone. She kept herself quiet, as she looked Vic up and down.

Alaina, however, didn't keep her mouth shut. "What, you think your son can beat our kids fairly? You cheat. And your no-good son probably does the same thing." She snapped, hoping for once she was wrong. She remembered the race against him clearly, and him bringing the gun. They were lucky when Raizo just got shot in the arm. Jessica or Steve could get hit worse.

Donut

Old 03-26-2008, 02:08 PM

Skud looked over and saw that Jess was coming up close on his side. He wanted to win, but at the same time, didn't want to get her mad at him. He kept the throttle down, as they sped up faster. There were 3 turns left in the course, and he just wanted to win, not caring what happened between here and there.

Phil looked over the Steves car as they started passing a bit. Then he looked back over to Jessica. "He usually race like this?..I mean is this good for him?" He asked curiously.

Kev held Kari as Tashi and the others were talking. He was trying to stay out of this as well, even though he agreed with Alaina.

Raizo stood up with Alaina and nodded. "Yea, and besides you were also the first one to knock one of my best of the race as well." He was speaking of Kev.

Tasi just stood there and grinned. They were right, and he didn't regret doing anything either. The worse he got was to spent time in jail, but it wasn't his first time for that.

Vic had this evil grin on as well as he was thinking of different ways that his father tough him on how to cheat, but he never used them. He just rigged his own car to be faster than the other and thats how he always won, with an illegal car. "Name the time and place, and I will win against your brats.." Vic said as he stepped forward a bit.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-02-2008, 10:02 AM

((I'll try to reply A.S.A.P. I have to go back into the hospital now. I'll reply when I get out.))

Donut

Old 04-02-2008, 12:55 PM

((Ok, just take it easy... and hope everything gets better))

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-02-2008, 04:46 PM

((Aww, thanks. Well, hopefully these meds will work. :] Here comes my postieeee.))

Jessica nodded her head distractedly, taking the next turn with a perfect drift, yet still following just behind Steve. "Yeah. He's a really good racer." She commented, looking straight ahead, at the course. The only way she could think of to get ahead of Steve's car was to get up next to him, and bump into his car. But she wasn't going to risk damaging both of their cars, and hurting any of the three.

Kari sighed, opening her mouth to speak. "Little freak, we shouldn't make plans for them to race your little ass without them being here." She pointed out, keeping her gaze on Tashy.

Alaina folded her arms, wishing she had a gun, even though she despised them, and just shot Tashy in the arm. Just for fun. And to get back at him. "They're nearing the end of the race. I'm sure one of them spotted us, so they'll come up to us soon enough."

Donut

Old 04-04-2008, 12:50 PM

Skud was taking the straight away the way he wanted, but his car wasn't liking the race, and it started to smoke as they got closer to the finish line. "Crap!" He yelled to himself, as he started to slow down some, but wanting to still win, but knew that it wasn't going to be now..

Phil liked the ride, and he was glad to see that it was almost over, but didn't like the fact that Steve's car was smoking. "Thats not good.." he said and kinda pointed.

Raizo had the same feelings as Alaina, but knew that wasn't right. "Yea, lets wait till they get up here.." He added.

Kev just stood there holding onto Kari, be felt safe with her..

Tashy just snickered and folded his arms as well. "Fine..we can wait for your brats.." HE said as Vic laughed a bit beside him.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-07-2008, 03:18 PM

Jessica, involuntarily, slowed her car down a little when Steve's car started smoking, getting worried for her best friend. "Sorry," she said to her passenger, grabbing her cell phone out of his hand, "I told you I'd win the race. Or try to." She slowed down her car drastically, dialing Steve's number quickly. "Please, stop your car. I don't want your car to blow up."

Alaina just wanted to race the little brat herself, but knew it was her baby, and Kari's kid's time to beat the family. She leaned against Raizo for support, finally noticing the status of the race. "Kari, please don't freak out. I'm sure nothing is seriously wrong." She said slowly.

Kari, confused, looked at her best friend. "What are you talking about? Seriously, Alaina. I never freak out that much anymore." She said curious as to what the status of the race was, and turned in Kev's arms to look. She gasped, bitting her bottom lip. "Why is Steve's car smoking?" She asked anyone in particular, getting worried.

((Okay. I'm back to normal now, except I'm always hyper. But I shall start posting normally now. So sorry for all of this. :]))

Donut

Old 04-11-2008, 01:13 PM

((bare with me know..I am having issues here, and I am only getting online when I am at school...so its taking me a while, and I am having troubles concentrating as well..sorry))

Skud answered his phone, and agreed. He slowed down, and hoped his car was alright. The finish was close, but it wasn't worth killing himself for the girl. But he still hopped that she would still talk to him, he just wanted someone to do that, besides the ones already close to him.

Phil was holding on tight not wanting his friend to get hurt. "Will he be alright?" He asked worried.

Both Raizo and Kev were looking at their kids' cars, as they neared the end, hopping the best for them, as things were happening.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-16-2008, 10:21 AM

((Aww, I hope everything gets better. Take your time :] ))

Jessica shrugged, not knowing what to do. She knew some of the on lookers would complain if no one won, so she hurried and sped up, just enough so she could pass the finish line. With that she pressed on her break, waiting till it nearly stopped before getting out. She knew her parents, and Steve's, were here, but she wanted to make sure Steve's car was okay. She waited by her car, for it to cross the line, or for him to stop.

Trisha was watching the whole race, and seeing his car start smoking, she didn't think that was a good thing. She hastily pushed through the people, towards the line, curious. And she didn't want Steve to get hurt; he was a nice guy.

Kari and Alaina watched Steve's car worriedly, their bodies tense, ready to push away from their husbands and get to Steve, if needed.

Donut

Old 04-16-2008, 01:46 PM

Phil got out of the car as well, and stood over by Jessica. He wanted his friend to be alright, and nothing to happen to his car either.

Skud got his car to stop and he bailed out, falling to the ground coughing like crazy. The smoke got into the car and he was inhaling some of the smoke as well. He wanted to win so bad, he wasn't watching his performance, and he hurt his car. He still just hoped that Trish would still talk to him even if he didn't win.. He was just showing off.

Kev seen his son drop to the ground, and he started running toward him. Raizo and the others were still behind him.

Tashy and his son just stood there watching. They were amazed with the action, and they didn't have to do anything to mess with they yet.

((every things fine over here..Its just I am busy and things are kinda confusing..but I am still trying to keep up...))

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-16-2008, 02:59 PM

Once she saw Steve fall out of his car, she gasped, running towards him, and kneeling beside him. She saw his parents, and her own, coming towards the friends. His parents coming faster then hers. Jessica patted his back gently, looking at him worriedly. “You okay?” She asked quietly.

Trisha saw Steve fall out of his car, and walked quickly to the friends, looking down, her face slightly worried. “What happened to your car? And is he okay?” She asked.

Without a second thought, Kari dashed after Kev, cursing softly to herself. “Please be okay…” She prayed, thinking about taking him away from racing. Though she knew she couldn’t.

Seeing Kari and Kev’s son fall to the ground, coughing,she got worried. She saw her own daughter stay by Steve. She grabbed Raizo’s hand, believing the parents had the right to see if he was okay first, and followed after the two, glaring at Tashy and his son, as if it was their fault some how.

((Oh, yeah. I know how that is. *Sweat drop*))

Donut

Old 04-21-2008, 01:14 PM

Skud coughed and started breathing better. The smoke just got to him, and he was struggling to breath. He stayed down on the ground because he was now getting light headed. "what was that?" He asked, knowing that he heard something blow before his car smoked out.

Phil stood with a few of the people that now gathered around. He knew that his parents were in there, and he just stayed back, letting them take care of him more than he was.

Kev was down on the ground with his son, and was softly talking to him. "You alright?" He asked.

Raizo stood with Alaina, and made sure he was holding onto her. After all these years, he still loved her more than ever, and knew that it was still never change. Their life was going good, and he liked it. "He will be fine.." he said hoping that was true.

Tashy and his son walked off for the moment, and was going to see them again another time when they least expected it, but the race was on.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2008, 01:44 AM

Jessica shrugged. "I don't know. I'm worrying more about your health then your damn car." She said, her voice dripping with worry. She saw his parents and hers coming around them. "Hey mom, can you see what is wrong with his car?" She asked, not wanting to leave her best friend.

Kari was down next to her husband, brushing some of Steve's hair to the side. "Are you fine, hunny? You know racing isn't safe. Maybe you should stop..." She said hesitantly, not thinking it wouldn't hurt to try.

Alaina rolled her eyes, walking past the group and towards Steve's still slightly smoking car. She popped the hood open, and started coughing. She backed away, letting some of the smoke leave. "He must have broken something. Steve, is there anything either really old under here, or did you just install something today?" She asked, coughing for a few seconds again.

Last edited by [.Wingless.Butterfly.]; 04-27-2008 at 01:46 AM..