Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 04:19 AM

RP about a girl whose mother abused her enough to make her want to run away. Takes place in med evil times. Her mother and father decided to marry her off to a lord in the next kingdom. Well she didn't want to. So she ran away. She stoled her brothers clothes cut her hair short and was trying to pass as a paige book (a lords assisant) well she runs in to the lord she is supposed to marry and ends up being his assistant. And ya know they fall in love when after a while not right away he finds out shes a girl.

Name: Lance
Role: Lord
Appearance: http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...24/Samaris.jpg
Bio: Brought up to be the lord after his fathers death, Lance took control. He was always acting like he was top gun, and deep inside he was actually one of the lonelyest guys that there has to be found. He is in search of both a wife (one was going to be brought to him, bur ran off) and an assistant. To keep their kingdom safe.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 04:40 AM

Name: Celest
Role: Assistant/ run away trying to look like a male swords boy.
Appearance: Celest is a short women about five feet tall with long black hair down to around her waist that curls at the ends until she cuts it. Celest's blue eyes are clear and very emotional most of the time you can tell what she feels just by looking at her even though she tries to hide it. http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...anime_girl.jpg

BiO: Celest's mother has been abusing her for years using her as a cleaning women throwing her down the stairs and threatening to kill her own father if Celest didn't listen. Her father is a kind elderly man who knew nothing about her mother's doings. Celest found out her mother is planning on marrying her to a lord she has never met before. Upon finding this out Celest plans to run away. She steals her brothers clothing and sword and rides off in to the night.

Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 04:44 AM

Lance stood out on his balcony one nice crisp night, over looking the forest at the bottom. He was just thinking of the girl that had ran away. 'was he someone that wasn't meant to loved?' he asked himself.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 04:53 AM

Going further in to the forest Celest breathed out deeply. Her brother's sword was a bit heavy for her smalled framed body. Pushing back the hair from her face she looked down at the sword peering in to her reflection, knowing very well she did not look like a boy.

Sighing she walked towards the river and eased her head down just enough so she can raise the sword and chop her hair. Chopping it around her head she gave herself a choppy layered hair style that would pass as a boys. Pulling out her brothers clean clothes she pulled them on and tyed up the loosened ends making them fit her body but not give away her curves. "This should pass..." I hope.. Celest began walking along the river dragging her sword behind her.

Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 04:56 AM

Lance was tiard of being cooped up all the time, and he wanted out for once. He walked around the castle until he got to the main gate, and walked on out. Heading back around the back toward the forest, he just kept his best friend by his side.

There was all the time in the night, and Lance was just wanting a nice walk, but kept his sword out in case.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 05:06 AM

Making a nice she glared down at the sword. "Bloody thing." Celest yelled loud and saw the blood drip down her leg a little through the cloth of the pants. "Now what!" She dropped the sword and scoffed at it and walked a little ways away limping a little until she heard a noise and sighed. "I need to find some place..." she mumbled quietly and walked back to the sword just in case what she heard was someone trying to hurt her.

Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 05:09 AM

The river was the thing that could be heard. Lance and his friend walked down toward it, and he looked in, watching the moon glisten off of it. Looking at his feet he noticed something strange, and he bent down to check it. "Blood??" Lance said looking around a bit. "Anyone here?" he asked aloud to see.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 05:13 AM

Holding the sword with both hands as if to pick it up, but knew she couldn't she yelled out in a young boy's voice. "Yes M'lord, I am nothing but a Paige boy, sir. I am looking for the armory for a job.." She winced at the pain in her leg as she spoke from the shadows. I pray he doesn't take a close look...Was all she could think about.

Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 05:17 AM

"Paige boy eh.." Lance said placing his sword back in its sheath, he crossed his arms. "Well come out here so I can have a look at ya, your hurt..and need assistance" He added.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 05:27 AM

Frowning she sighed and let go of the sword letting it fall beside her as she walked out of the shadows to the men with her head bowed looking at the ground. She looked for a boy no older then seven-teen. She knew it would be hard to explain the hairless face and the girlish appearance, but if they though her to be a young one no one would question her. "Yes... my sword caught my leg that's all, I am not hurt to badly. Sir who are you may I ask?" She kept her blue eyes to the ground.

Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 05:31 AM

"I am Lord Lance Fray" Lance said and bowed to his new friend. "Mark, grab the lads sword, and lets go back to the castle.." he said and the guy did what he was told. "Come lad, you can stay by my side, and help out.." He said with a little smiled, and offered a helping hand to he poor lad

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 05:34 AM

Titling her head slightly she wondered where she heard that name before. Frowning she nodded and kept her hands by her side thinking of a name. " I am Tristan Lloyd." Speaking the name it came out in a bit of a squeak as she suddenly remember the name. This man was the one she was supposed to have married. Her eyes widen in surprised before she quickly hid her emotions and followed behind Lord Lance while the man took her sword. She hoped to never use it.

Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 05:39 AM

Once through the big gates of the castle, Lance was just being himself. "Mark, take that to my room, and I will more it accordingly.." He said. "Now my lad, what might you been doing out this late in the woods?" he asked curiously. Lance glanced down at the lads leg, and it was scratched pretty good. He walked a bit, and grabbed some gauze that he ordered to be brought, and wrapped up his leg, to stop the bleeding.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 05:45 AM

Blinking she stiffened from the touch forgetting the question the getting her guard back she pulled back from the lord's hands. "Aye M'Lord. I got lost sort of to speak. My map was taken by the wind and i followed a trail but, It worn down so much i couldn't tell which way to go thats when you found me." He bowed slightly. "I am merely a boy looking for a job to find Honor and dignity with honest work." She spoke rather strongly.

Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 05:49 AM

"well...then you can have a job..Just get patched up first please.." Lance said with a kind look in his eyes. No matter who it was, Lance always wanted to be the nice guy, and thats who he really was too. "I will show you, your chamber too Lad, Its by mine, and you will have full access to the castle as well." He added

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 06:00 AM

Nodding she looked down at her leg. "Sir, I am patched up nicely, If you don;t mind I'd rather find a bed for the night it was a rather long tiring tavel.." She asked politely as she pulled the hat down over her head and looked around hoping someone of her fathers people wouldn't recognize her.

Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 06:04 AM

"Certonly..right this way my lad.." lance said and got up. He walked slow enough that he didn't loose the young one, but enough to stay ahead. They went up a few stairs, and he opened the door. "Here you are lady, My chamber is right next door, and there is a bathroom that is connected to your room as well." He said knowing that he was be really generous for some reason.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 06:12 AM

Celest who was now Tristan walked in to the room and nodded as she looked around. "Thank you Lord, when Shall I be up in the morning to help with the swords?" She turned to ask him in a eagerly working manner of a way to make it seem like she was manly. "I want to make sure i please you and I am welcomed here, I like to earn my keep."

((Donut I ish sorry its 1 am here and im drained XD if you post i will continue tomorrow okies? ^^ good night.)

Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 06:15 AM

((its ok, I was thinking the same, But its 12 am here))

Lance thought for a moment, and he could tell that this lad, was up for any challenge. "When you get up, is when you can start..Just find Mark, he will help you, but to warn you..he doesn't talk for some reason.." Lance said with a little chuckle. "Take care my son.." he said and shut the door behind him, and went into his own chamber for the night.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 05:30 PM

Once the door was closed, her muscles relaxed and she let out a long deep breath. Throwing off the hair coving her head she rushed to the mirror and looked in to the reflection tugging at little strands of hair that where a bit short and groaned. "My poor hair.." She frowned and shook her head. " I will probably need it fixed..." Sighing she walked over to the bed and looked around. The room looked warm and almost safe. slowly she opened the bathroom door peeking inside no one was there. Excited she rushed in and closed the door dipping her hands in to the warmed water, she began washing her face and arms.

Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 06:13 PM

Lance sat at his desk for a bit before turning in, and he was planning for the next day. He was a bit ceriuos about the new lad, but all the less, he seem nice.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 06:29 PM

Finishing up she walked over to the bed and fell back on it giving a sigh. She will have to be careful, very careful with what she does and how she does things. Slowly she fell off to sleep forgetting about everything.

Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 06:32 PM

Morning came around the coroner, and Lance woke up, and changed in his bathroom. He was looking forward for today, and to get to know the lad more than just meeting him in the woods.

SilentRedemption
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 06:44 PM

Celest looked out her window to the sounds of birds. Stretching she gave a faint sigh and opened her eyes for a moment she forgot where she was. Remember the events Celest quickly sat up and pulled on her hat rushing towards the door she pulled it open and looked up and down the hallway for Mark.

Donut

Old 02-18-2008, 07:00 PM

((what is it that you are really doing..btw..don't know what it is))

Mark was laying on what looked like a couch, and was still half asleep, moving every once in a while.

Lance opened his door, and walked out. He was waring clothes that made him look like he wasn't the Lord. He usually wore them, and it made it easier for him to get around.