Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-25-2008, 05:58 AM

Jake blinked, him and Brent exchanging looks. They had both expected a much worse reaction. But hey... a calm one in the long run was a whole lot nicer anyways. Jake fell backwards onto the floor looking up at the ceiling with a chuckle. "Ah my crazy kids." He smirked.

Will let her come in and listened quietly with his head leaning on one hand. He straightened up and ran one hand through his messy black hair. "Well maybe you shouldnt be stealing from him in the first place. You know what let me fix this. Come with me." He waved one hand in the air with a stern look. The eldest stood up and put the green covered book he was reading back up on his book shelf that was kept in his room, then walked out the door past Jane motioning for her to follow. He went out and past the two other men who were still on he couch going back to watching Jakes movie, and went into Davids room. "David let me see Janes card, and yours too." He said, sounding not mad, just firm. He had a solution to end this headache...

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via ICQ to disturbed66 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbed66

Old 03-25-2008, 06:04 AM

david blinked.. aww hell. he handent them over easly sitting down. ' well there goes are credit cards."

Jane blinked. " Wait no! Dont do that!" she cought onto what david was sighing at, giving jake the biggest puppy eyes she could ever make.

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-25-2008, 06:12 AM

Will smirked. "Well good for you, you caught on." He held up both there credit cards and pointed to the names on them. "Until you two learn your names and use the appropriate card for said names... you dont get them." He said simply, pocketing them and walking off, back into his room to hide them in a warded box. Just in case Jane tried to sneak off with hers. .

Jake blinked at his daughter. "What do you want me to do? I cant reason with him any more than you can... sorry sweetheart." He said with a sheepish smile. "Dont worry Jane I promise I'll take you to buy what you need and I'll give you money when you go out with your friends." He said trying to give a compromise.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-25-2008, 06:16 AM

Jane started crying, big fat tears rolled down her face as she hid herself in jakes chest.

Daivd sighed rolling around in his chair. " damn i thought my name was jane!" he called before laughing. he rarely went out shopping so loseing his credit card wasent too bad.. there was beer in the frige and he had some white paper.. thats all he needed to be happy.

Jane sat up whipping her face. " i was.." sniff " just about to go shopping for my boyfriend...and.. i need more bras.. i can barely fit in my old ones, im wearng a sparts bra right now." She grumbled bering very miserable.

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-25-2008, 06:26 AM

"WELL ITS NOT!" Will yelled back to him, chuckling as he came out of his room again.

Jake blinked, listening to her and holding her softly. When she said she needed to go bra shopping he suddenly smirked widely. "Well your in luck Jane! I can come with you! I've had much experience with women and bras, I've seen all size and I know how thier supposed to fit and I've had lots of experience taking them off!" He said this all while dancing around the living room, Brent hiding his face in a pillow and just shaking with laughter. Jake bent down and gave her his famous trouble making smirk, then gave a true smile. "SO LETS GO!"

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-25-2008, 01:46 PM

" Ow damn.." David sighed throwing a pencile wills way just for the hell of it. it hit him in the knee cap.

Jane blinked, being slightly worried but stood anyways. " Alrighty let me jus put some eye-liner on!" she said going back to her room. 40 mins later she was out and ready. " What store are we going to? The wall store? Or how about red target?"

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-26-2008, 04:22 AM

Jake was sitting on the arm of the black and brown couch and looked up when she came out with a smirk. "Whichever you feel more comfortable going to... or whichever's bras you like best." He said giving her a thumbs up and then checking his coat pocket to make sure his wallet was there.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-26-2008, 05:49 AM

She smiled.. " Well there is a store in the mall just for bras.. and they have the best! its calld hanahs sercret." jane said pulling on her faither arm to get him up. " Come on, it'll be a faither dauter outing. We havent been on one of those since david ws kidnaped!" Jane said, then pouted..

Once at the mall she dident go right to the bras.. First they wounder around in a store. she was asking him advie for guy gifts. " I know ties and jackets is the worst thing ever.. maybe a tutrltel neck sweeter?" She asked holding up.. a very ugly one, with an unsure look at her faither..

David blinked then smirked..he wonted to stir up some trouble. Hed snek into wils room when the other was walching tv.. and put pink hair die in the shampoo container.. he smirked and snuck back into his room.. and waited.

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-29-2008, 04:15 AM

Jake wasn't shy about his opinion on the thing. He started making a gagging noise and shaking and pretending to fall over, then straightened up with a smirk and shook his head. "It depends on the guy Janie... what is he like? Skater, shallow, intelectual, sex maniac... what? Any way you dice it I dont think he'll like that." He said taking the turtleneck and tossing it to the side on a rack with a careless sigh.

It would be about two hours later David would wait. He'd suddenly hear a thud of Will looking it the mirror, then falling against the back wall pulling at his hair. "WHEN I FIND OUT WHO DID THIS!!" He screamed a threat into the house, it scared the hell out of Brent and made him drop his lemonade. "IT WASNT ME!" He quickly defended himself as Will stormed out of the bathroom, still in a towel glaring death at him. The look of Will mad scared Brent at first, then when he saw the bright pink hair he stifled a few giggles before full on laughing pointing at the others head.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-29-2008, 07:01 AM

jane frowned.. thinking for a moment. ' Well.. his smart...careing.. self sacrificing.. and...loves girls like me." She said.. then suddenly smiled. " he was talking about saving up for a lap top the other day. can i get him one of those?" She asked.. poor jane.. wasent very computer smart so.. she dident know what a lap top was..she was picturing a computer that look liked a lap with a bult in chair.. and other randome things..lols

david hesatated for a moment before walking out rubbing at his eye, he was wearing his pjs, and his hair was down and kinda messed up like he'd been sleeping. Infact he looked like he just got up. " Wha... are you yeilling..." he stoped spooting wills hair.. blinked.. rubbed his eyes agine. and bursted out laughing.. he laughed so hard he fell on the floor having to grip his sides.
He know will most have a video systom in his room... so he'll pay for this.. but.. it was just to damn funny!

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-30-2008, 03:21 AM

Jake blinked, then chuckled. "That might be a bit much unless your planning on marrying this guy." He chuckled patting her on the head with a warm smile. "But if he likes computers, why not get him a game or program for one?" He asked dropping his hand and looking around in the store he was in, seeing if there was an electronics store close.

Will was at a loss for words and just stormed back to his room to brood for a while. He told Jake to bring him back some black hair dye while they were out and just hid under his blanket grumbling.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-30-2008, 04:31 AM

Jane thought for a moment longer passing the store, going to eltronics staring at the games.. then stared at the video games..then went back at starring the cmputer games. " maybe the sims........dad......this is stressful.. i mean im use to shoping for you and david, will and brent. Will seems happy enough with perfeisnal clothing.. brent well anything soft david likes art supplies and sex dvds for you.. but for itashi.. i've never ever.. can think of somthing.." She grumbled.. pouting even more...

David could not believe it.. just could not. fot the first time ever he got away with a prank! nomrle will was more.. agreesive into finding who done it.. but this itme. he won YAY!... He celibrated by calling up his latest girlfriend yay hims..

Meanwhile at venus castel, thing where shappin up, shinde not only got into contact with Chi but also brandin and Nue about starting up the band agine all where into it, exspsholy bradin.. but chi asked for them to ait.. Allowing him to be with his pups tell they where out of the house, and make sure his wife was ok with it.. it mean them being on the road agine.. andhe dident know if she wonted to live like sha had agine..

so in the mean time, brent was givin a new job. CHIEF at venus castel.. since adam was to busy being manger at his job or being raped.. he couldent make dinner all the time. So now brent, had a better job paying better, giving him free room and food.. so he wasent no longer stressed out. yay hims.

(up date adams dauter during these years)

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-13-2008, 08:24 AM

Jake just sort of chuckled at his daughter, messing with her hair again. He looked around, one finger to his lip listening to her, and what things she had to say. He looked around some more in thought, then smirked at her. "Well if you have no idea what to get him, then why is he important enough to get a gift for at all?" He said looking at her from the corner of his eye with a teasing smile, he was holding up some random video game that caught his eye. After reading it for a minute or two he decided he was getting it for himself.

David hadnt heard the last of Will. He would be persueing the culprit more later, but right now he was just too embarassed. He stayed in his room with his head under a pillow pouting. Tommorow, after he hd re-dyed his hair and chilled out more he was going to give it to whoever did this!

Hazel had grown up looking very beautiful. She looked a lot like her dad, and mom. It was Siano's first child that looked anything like her. She had long light blonde hair with red bangs and tips. Cat ears that were dark blonde with red tips, and a single fluffy dark blonde cat tail with a red tip. Her eyes were big like Siano's, streaked like Shindes only they had a silver background and violet streaks. She was very curvey, and about the same height as her dad. Like Siano she had a very hyper, very innocent and loving personality. Like Adam she easily took charge over groups she was in, and was quite brilliant in some aspects. She was helping out her father a lot, helping him balance out paperwork at work when he didnt have the chance, bringing him dinner when he wasnt in the mood to come down, and overall just trying to keep him company. She grew increasingly interested in Venus's studies after a while, as well as picked up some of her mothers potion making adventures. She blew up the room Siano had set aside for such potions only about twice a months. No matter how good she got, she still had her mothers curiousity and would test things that went boom.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-15-2008, 04:12 AM

Jane looked at him, stuck her tonge out, finaly deciding on a game. It was a build your own theme park ps2 game. " i know he has one of these.. such a dork." She sighed pulling the cart away giving her dad the cold shoulder. Now time for bra shopping. She haddent been to this store yet for bras soo.. There was deffently some styles she was placing into the cart. Still ignoreing her faither. She not a very happy kit right now.

High point for david was will, low point was getting off the phone with his new ex. He sighed throwing himself on his bed. " Guess its time to stop trying to be normle." YAY david goes emo moment..

During any time adam had to spare he'd spend it with his dauter, taking her out to amusments parks or ice cream. Like he use to do for siano. But yea.. that was nly maybe once a week depending if alucard had been nice enough to give him a day of rest. damn that alucard.. and damn willaim too..

Venus had gladly tought Hazel in medicin and in what she know in poitions. She tried to be he feminn link for any awkward questons only a girl could ask and girl. She'd try to make up for the ack of siano. Coming by her room when she hadent come out for a while making sure she was alright.

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-15-2008, 11:25 AM

Jake was watching her, putting his hands behind his back and whistling innocently, before giving a wide smirk at his daughters back. He ran up to the cart and picked up one of the bras while she wasnt looking. He paused and put it on overtop of his shirt, once it was on right, he did a sexy walk with one hand on his hips right next to Jane so she could see. He looked down at the bra and his chest, then his eyes got big, "My boobs shrank!!" He started to cry, throwing his arm in the air. "Oh the horrible diets! I should have never done it, MY BOOBS SHRAANNKKK!!" He cried out. He was getting several strange looks from other women.

Brent came up and knocked on Davids door around the time he got off the phone. He had a little bowl of chocolate ice cream. "Hey emo boy I brought you something." He muttered, opening the door slightly giving him one last chance to warn of nakedness. He didnt know David was actually in an emo mood. He came over and set the ice cream down next to him. "Here's your reward for pulling one over on Will."

Hazel was happy with the time she got to spend with her dad. Alucard would leave Adam alone for about one full day a week so give him time for his daughter. He knew if he didnt he'd have a whole lot of nagging to endure when the mother of said kid came back.

When Adam didnt have time for her, and she didnt want to bug Venus anymore, Hazel started to branch out to other people in the family contacts. She started to make good friends with Jake, even though she knew he was a womanizer. Jake did leave Hazel though, he may not act like it but he did have a lot of respect for the kids of these screwed up chracters.

Unfortunately there was a lot of awkward-ness that needed explaining. Siano had died when she was 14 and just getting into things that needed explaining. It only went on for the first year though, because she was curious and had already asked a ton of questions and only had about half as much left.

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-15-2008, 08:59 PM

Jane starred at him for a moment mouth ajar. When she thought shopping with David was bad.. Being with Jake, its even more embarrassing. " DAD!" She cried pulling him over forcing his arms down. ' Your not allowed to touch my bras, now take that off and find something els to go do. Like maybe a gift for David his birthdays next week.or something." she said while glancing nervously around hoping that none of her friends where near by to catch her spazz of a dad in action.

When Brent knocked David quilky rubbed his face in his pillow and sat up, his long red hair moved like a wave (since he was at home and really dident feel like braiding it, it was down) he had to move it to around his thigh and down off his bed, giving room for Brent. He smiled slightly. He was very good at hiding his emotions, he did'nt like to bother anyone with his troubles that in his mind doubled childish. " How you know it was me?" he asked acting innocent and taking the bowl from him. Good thing he had'nt.. done much other then mop. phew.Yummy coco ice cream. Then suddenly he had a tiny panic attack what well will do when he fond out? He hoped it had nothing to do with his hair. He liked it long. He liked being able to hide in it. Was like a tent OF DOOM!

Venus would answer them fully and even bring up some odd information that would help Hazel out in the end.
" The more you know about sex and other things the less likely you'll try them out for yourself. Now gorgol this rubbing alichal." After she was done, she explained that was what cum tasted like. HAH! bet she wont be giving a blow job anytime in the near futer. BWAHAHAHA

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-26-2008, 07:01 AM

Jake gave a huffing sigh "Fine..." He pulled off the bra and looked at it. "OH MY GOD IS THIS REALLY HOW BIGS YOUR BOOBS ARE?!" He suddenly exclaimed loudly. "WOW Thats HOT" He snickered covering his mouth and looking at his daughter with a wicked eye. He set the bra back down with a smirk and turned and walked away, one hand on his hips and one in the air with a gay walk. "Tch.. none of the are my color anyway!" He called back.

Brent chuckled looking at the panicked expression. "Worried about Will? Dont worry I'm sure he'll go easy on you." He said with a luaghed, stealing a small bite of ice cream. "So what have you been up to?" He asked, poking the kids head. Brent liked to offer a listener to the kids as often as possible. "You know you can talk to me right? Seriously... I've heard it all... in this house I've heard even more than that." He shuddered, then laughed at himself. "So come on I know there's something on your mind." He said poking the other.

Hazel TWEAKED out. "EEEEWWW gross gross gross gross!!" She bleched a few more times, then ran a sink into her mouth. "BLECKY!!" She cried.

Jake had come back after Jane dropped her gaurd, leaning over his daughters shoulder quietly, then exclaming. "OH COME ON that ones SO BORING! Get the one with the pink LACEYS!"

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2008, 07:45 AM

Jae blinked, then bonked her faither over the head lightly with her purse. " yes, where have you been the past 6 years." she huffed turning her back on him, grumbling for a moment, then got happy again. When she came back she looked over. " Who asked you?!.....and there not boring...wait.. do you wont sombody to look at them other than me?" she said, suddenly eyes growing narrow in 'AH HA I COUGHT U!" type of face.

David blinked taking a larg spoon full of ice cream. " hopfuly i can play the 'im to sick to be messed with' card." he laughed then becoming silent when the other asked, he was finishing his ice cream placing the bowl to the side. " just broke up with anouther girlfriend. At least she told me she was only going out with me to use me." He said with a sigh. he leaned back his head. " Maybe i should go gay?" blink blink...

Venus was laughing giving her a lolipop. " And no, you say no to sex, no to a blow job.. but yes on a hand job. the saffest and easet way to get a guy off your back." she said kissing the top of the others head. Who needs scare tatics when you have examples to scare a teenager to wait.. better the jakes, threating to blow up any of janes boyfriends lower area before they d anything.. she wounderd if jake was still being so over protive even after jane hit.. 25.. she was.. maybe,, yes!

Sterling
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-27-2008, 04:56 AM

Jake blinked for a moment with big eyes like and expression oh 'shit she got me there', "Well what if... ah heck you got me there... Wait, what about that camra I put in your bathroom mirror, the veiwers need something to look at or I'm losin' money!" He fake pouted, then gave a sweet smile. "I'm only teasing sweeheart. The camras in Davids room."

Brent nodded. "Hm... you just have bad luck it seems. I wonder why..." He tilted his head back and forth, back and forth with one hand on the side of his face, then shrugged. At the gay comment he just blinked. "Hm... I dont think it would really suit you...." He blinkd for a minute looking at David in though, then shook his head. "No no not at all."

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2008, 03:22 PM

Jane laughed, it was kinda rare for her to make jake stumble around with words like that. " im telling david." She said moving his fingure. she loked back down. " Im all done hear anyways. Is there somthing els we ned to get?"
She asked pushing the cart away.. and getting her hyper active faither out of the area.. but.. she was side tracked and was suddenly now intersted in the panty area.. she had to get specils one for her body type. It was still fun thow. Now her new misshion was to buy matching undies. so she begain woundering aroud.. " yay heres one!"

David laughed, " What you dont see me taking it up the rear?" he laughed agine finding it really amusing. " Maybe i should just take a break from the dateing world. Only hang out with friends. PLus i dont thinki can take anyone out on dates becouse of my credit card.. and its not the best ting to take your 'dad' alone to pay for everything..." lols that would be a larg mark in the loser box. whoops!