Goldenapple
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-30-2008, 04:05 PM

Candice frowned for a moment. "Was it now?" She mused. "Well, I guess a simple 'Hello' would have sufficed. I may be a bit out of date of greetings; I am not much of a social person."

She shrugged and her smile returned. "Ah, well. May I get some tea for you dears? Or another sort of beverage?" Candice asked of the two women standing beside her. "It would give me a good excuse to figure out the kitchen. And don't worry, Arabella, I am certainly someone will come along. In the meantime, it is always nice to get to know everyone you must work with."

((Did not see your post, Senchou, till I came back to look at the topic again...))

Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse

Old 03-30-2008, 04:11 PM

Kuzuki nodded. "Okay. Social level is a choice anyway. I'll have some coffee, if you don't mind."

FlyPanda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to FlyPanda

Old 03-31-2008, 10:42 PM

(hello, walks in) Ooh coffee! I like coffee! I get hyper with coffee.... :oops:
ahahaha
looks around awkwardly as she sits down at a table...

Senchou
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Senchou

Old 04-01-2008, 10:51 PM

"Coffee isn't a bad idea," Arabella agreed, going to the counter to make a pot. "Any particular flavor you like?"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-02-2008, 02:21 AM

Kuzuki nodded. "I do prefer French Vanilla, but anything's fine really."

Senchou
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-02-2008, 02:39 PM

"French Vanilla is a good choice!" Arabella agreed, nodding. She quickly put the coffee grounds into the machine (she really did love modern conveniences), and started it brewing. The fragrant scent of coffee soon filled the air.

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-02-2008, 03:43 PM

((I think I need to improve my writing style (read: my writing SERIOUSLY needs a boost), so I think I'd like to join ^^

About the character I'm using:
Name: Shan Raikou Kyokukou
Height: 5 feet (or 152 cm)
Left Eye: violet (the other eye is covered by an eyepatch)
Appearance: looks about 15 or sixteen, with modest curves.
Clothes: she usually wears kimonos the "wrong" way, or something in the range of the Lolita fashoin, sometimes she combines both together.
REF. PIC

If I remember anymore I'll just edit my post. ^^;

PS. I am VERY NEW to role-playing XD))

Shan walked in shyly, looking around. Her apprehensive eve searched for anyone who might seem friendly; there were a few people, but she did not know who to address first. Running through her mind were thoughts of what she might ask for, and how she might ask for it. She rarely ever left her home, and her somewhat high level of introversion didn't help improve things.

She spoke up, but changed her mind halfway through resulting something that sounded halfway between an "Um" and a high-pitched squeak. When she realized that she sounded like a proken squeaky toy, her cheeks turned the color of a red rose, though she did not feel nearly as glamorous as one.

Senchou
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-02-2008, 04:44 PM

((Welcome! XD Glad to have more people. And I'm not the best either, but if you have questions, ask away!))

Arabella turned, surprised. "Oh! A customer! Welcome!" she said cheerfully, still busily preparing the coffee cups. "What can I do for you?"

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-02-2008, 05:45 PM

Shan played with the sleeves of her Kimono nervously before piping out, "Um..d-do you have something with chocolate?" She continued to fiddle with her hands until she felt the strange sensation that the was under scrutiny, at which point she sharply clasped her hands together and placed them abruptly on her lap. "S...sorry."

Goldenapple
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2008, 06:06 PM

Candice smiled. "My aren't we all coffee drinkers."

She watched as Arabella brought out the coffee grounds and started the process for coffee. She made a mental note of where it was. Silently she walked over to where the machine and Arabella was, looking over the shelves for the vanilla flavoring and other items that she might need for later.

She did not hear Shan like Arabella did. Her hearing was waning a bit, but she was aware that the manager's attention was abruptly diverted to another place. Candice followed the gaze and saw the young woman standing meekly and shyly in front of the counter. She looked so uncomfortable to be at the inn and Candice felt sympathetic towards her. Her old ears were able to pick up her request for something with chocolate and she walked over to face the woman.

"Aye, I could fix up a nice treat for you dear. Have you ever had peppermint with hot chocolate? It's a mighty fine combination, if you want to try it." Candice stated softly and with a warm grin.

((I have actually done a lot of role-playing, so feel free to ask me any questions as well :)))

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-02-2008, 09:45 PM

((Oh, thank you. I'll be sure to ask if I feel stuck or lost ^^; ))

Shan began to feel more at ease, the relaxing atmosphere setting in on her from the people around her. She looked over to where Candice was standing and said to her, "I would very much like to try it, if it's not too much of an inconvenience".

cyanidecookie
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to cyanidecookie

Old 04-02-2008, 11:26 PM

a girl clad in all black, with many peircings sparkling from her face and ears walks in. Most of her body is covered with black tribal tattoos. She runs her hand through her long black white-tipped mohawk, and looks around, looking a little lost.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-02-2008, 11:32 PM

Kuzuki couldn't help staring at the multi-pierced girl that had just walked in. Remembering she was now employed, she jumped up. "Is there anything I can get you, miss?"

cyanidecookie
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2008, 11:38 PM

the girl smiled faintly and nodded to the girl speaking to her. "just a soda please."
She walked to table and sat down, tugging absent-mindedly at her labret piercing.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-02-2008, 11:48 PM

Kuzuki nodded. "What kind?"

cyanidecookie
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2008, 11:53 PM

"A cherry coke?" The girl smiled. "I'm Jack." She tugged at her bangs, which were long and black to match the mohawk, with white tips.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-02-2008, 11:56 PM

Kuzuki nodded. "Kuzuki. I'll be right back with that."

cyanidecookie
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2008, 11:58 PM

Jack nodded and leaned back in the chair. She pulled out a cigarette, but didn't light it, just twirled it around in her fingers methodically.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-03-2008, 12:14 AM

Kuzuki came back with a cherry Coke in a tall glass. "Here you go. Will that be all for now?"

cyanidecookie
*^_^*

Old 04-03-2008, 12:19 AM

"Yea, that's good for now." Jack sipped at the soda. "Thanks. So, have you worked here long?"

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-03-2008, 02:31 AM

While waiting for her treat, Shan looked at the newcomer. Her appearance was quite unique in Shan's eyes, as she hardly ever saw anyone dressed that way. The only person who came close to looking that way was an old friend of hers, who she had left at home sleeping.

Shan's eyes wandered to the girl's white-tipped hair, and mindlessly put her hand to her own hear, not realizing that she was almost imitating the girl.

Lord Draven
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-03-2008, 02:57 AM

Draven shook his jacket as he approached the door, knocking the bits of things that had gathered on his clothing from the wind blowing so hard. He gripped the handle to the entrance door and pressed a shoulder against it, forcing it open.

Once inside, he combed his fingers through his dark hair to smooth it out. He looked about, seeing the various other people occupying the room.

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-03-2008, 03:04 AM

{{I'm going to eat you! XD ))

When Shan heard the newcomer, she immediately stopped playing with her hair and put her hand down forcefully. The place was becoming more populated, and the comfort that had come to her was beginning to evaporate.

Lord Draven
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-03-2008, 03:07 AM

[OMG Plz dun eatness me? lol]

While there were a few other people around, it seemed rather quiet. Not a whole lot of conversations going on. He nodded here and there to anyone who might make eye contact, offering a smile every now and then as he crossed the room.

He slid off his jacket at he approached an empty table and folded it over the back of the chair before taking a seat.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-03-2008, 03:11 AM

Kuzuki laughed. "Actually, I've worked here for about 15 minutes. It's a nice place so far."