Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-27-2008, 01:07 AM

Alrighty, a group of four are sent on a military mossion.

Of the four, one is a new cyborg/android/robot, a weapon for the military.

The mission: Undecided. o.o;

My thought was they could perhaps be on the task of finding somone their enemy took as a hostage and retrieving them. Perhaps the presidents daughter.

In any case, the pairing would be between one of the team members and the android.

Make sense?

Role_play_Girl
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-27-2008, 01:14 AM

(( yup ))

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-27-2008, 01:17 AM

I'll start in a few minutes, I'm going to go grab a drink. n.n A milkshake sound really yummy. Strawberry vanilla I think... Or maybe peach. I wonder if I even have frozen peaches?

Anyway, be right back. o.o;;

Role_play_Girl
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-27-2008, 01:20 AM

A milkshake sound good right now too but i don't have any freaking ice cream!!! So i'll just stick to gum...

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-27-2008, 02:23 AM

Dev sat on a table in the small meeting room, waiting for the boss to show up. She, and two others had been asked to meet up, without any explination, although it was pretty easy to guess why they were there. Well, the other two at lest. Dev usually didn't do field work. As a technician she was a behind the scenes sort of girl, in charge of all the computer systems as well as the weaponry. Perhaps it hadsomething to do with the new toy rumors had been flying around about for the past month.

Dev herself was a rather strange looking character. With bright blue eyes and messes of red hair, short and stuck out at odd angles, the was one of the few women in the military facilities. She stood short and barely four feet, modeled a lovely d-cup the looked even larger due to her small size, and although it wasn't noticable because or her chest, she had a bit of a tummy going. Currently she was wearing a pair of tight black shorts and a baggy white tshirt that hung off one shoulder. Her heavy army boots looked strange on her, but somehow, they fit the image.

She jumped as the door flung open and the boss entered, followed by a man she'd never seen before. The boss was old and boring, and a temporay character not worth the effort of describing. The man however, well, for lack of words, was gorgeous.

His hair was deep black, waist length, and currently pulled up in a high ponytail. His skin was milky and smooth, perfect in every way. His broad shoulders and fit figure, strong but slender, was clearly shown off by a form fitting cameo tank top and a pair of matching army pants and boots. Unlike most of the people that inhabited the building, this man didn't seem to be carryign any arsonal.

His platinum colored eyeshad a few red specks in the irises, and a cold expression as he surveryed the room and the people in it. "Jin..." The boss motioned for the man to sit on the desk. The boss's desk.

"Good evening." The boss said warmly. "As you may know, the head of our department is currently the center focus of a hostage situation in enemy territory. The four of you have bee assigned to retrive him. This is a retrieval only mission, so casualties should be avoided unless nessecary."

"The four of us sir?" Dev questioned.

"Yes Miss Devoire. Jin will be accompanying you. And you, Devoire, will be in charge of his maintainence."

Dev blinked. "Excuse me?"

The boss smiled. "Jin, model run, please."

Jin stood. "Good evening my name is Jin Sirus, serial number 000000001. I am the first official model of the Battle Android System." He held his arms out to his sides, and spread his legs slightly, as if bracing himself for an attack. "As you can see, I'm a human modeled weapon." With several metalic sounds he seemed to explode, weaponry and screens appearing over his figure. "I come equip with seventy-eight different types of weaponry, tracking capabilities, a comunication system, MediAid 0.4, Personality Component 6, and I am capable or forty two different languages. Water proof, I am made of mostly titanium steel. My access pad is..."

"That's enough Jin." The android fell silent as the boss spoke. "Dev, I trust you'll have fun exploring his body." He smirked, knowing the woman had no interest in men. Or women for that matter. "Jin will be at your service, but he has his own personality and desires, so don't expect him to be a servant. I'll leave you four to sort out the details, you leave in one hour." With that the boss left.

Jin smiled at the three, "Introductions then?"

Role_play_Girl
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-27-2008, 06:53 PM

Jennifer, also known as Jeje, was sitting at the table also of course. Her light green eyes looked down at the notes that she took. Her long brown hair stood still and straight and she was wearing green camo hat with a pure white tank-top and camo pants along with matching boots. Her chest was rather nice looking, But of course she knew this mission isn't about looking good; even though she like to.

She looked up at Jin " I'm Jennifer, i'm pretty sure you don't know that unless your some kind of stalker. Also there is one thing you should know about me, and that is, i'm always right. Even when i'm wrong, i'm right." She smiled. Jeje doesn't like to be ingored when something big is going to happen and she already planned everything out.

On the other hand, there was a guy sitting next to Jennifer. He had light green eyes like Jeje and Brown short hair, Jeje and him could also probably pass as brother and sister. He was wearing a white shirt with a camo vest including many pockets. He was wearing camo pants and boots as well. The guy cleared his throat and said " I'm Nick and knowing that your this big weaponary thing doesn't mean i can't hold my own weapons too."

Jennifer gave a stupid look to Nick " No duh smart ass." Jeje rolled her eyes and said, " Ok group lets get down to business. As the boss said we have to retrive that dude and blah blah blah. I know this may sound easy but i think it's going to be hard..."

She scanned over her notes one more time. Jennifer wasn't all that scared about anything. When she was younger she was taught to face her fears no matter how scary they were. But Nick on the other hand didn't really care about anything. He would only focus of the main mission.

" Dev? Have any ideas?" She looked over at Dev.

(( is that good enough?))

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-27-2008, 07:22 PM

((fine. n.n))

Dev stretched and hugged her knees to her chest. "We don't even know where ta look..." she said with a sigh, "It won't be easy, but it's quite possible to do. Jin, com'ere."

The android moved to stand in front of her.

"Would you lift your shirt please? I'd like to see how they've set up your hard drive."

Jin did as asked, turning his back to her and exposing a perfect figure. Dev slid her finger testily over a small screen, and the screen accepted her fingerprint. A panel on his back slid open to reveal what looked very much like the inside of a computer. Dev fiddled around with things for a few minutes, "Very nice..." She muttered, "This is some pretty advanced stuff!" She said, sounding thrilled. "Alright, the boss wants us out of here in an hour, so gather your things and we'll meet back in here. Jin, since you have nothing to pack, I'm sending you on a bit of a mission. I want you to find Alex, the mechanic. Tell him I want his latest project for this mission. He's crossed an army vehicle with something like a moterhome to create a vehicle with enough room for all of us to live in, that won't stand out as a military unit." She slid the panel on Jin's back closed and watched him leave. "Meet back here in forty-five minutes."

Fortyfive minutes later she sat in the same place, looking very much the same with the addition of a heavy coat, one large bag, and one smaller backpack.

Role_play_Girl
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-27-2008, 08:25 PM

Jennifer and Nick walked into the room. Jennifer was carrying a big backpack and her shoes filled with a secret weapon just in case. Nick was carrying a water keg a huge backpack, another smaller backpack and a jacket with it loaded with stuff.

Jeje looked at Nick and said " Damn..." Then she looked around the room " where's Jin?" Nick heard a noise and turned around then screamed. Jennifer flung around " what?!!?!" Then looked up at Jin entering the room. " Baby! it's just Jin you idiot!"

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 04-28-2008, 12:00 AM

Jin had accidently turnedthe door knob too far and broken it. "Ah, my apologies..." He said awkwardly as he fixed it, small screw drivers and such appearing and dissapearing from his finger tips.

Dev smiled at them. "So, are we ready to go?" She asked, typing asay furiously at her laptop without lookign at the keys. "I've plotted the preferred route we should take, it'll lead us right through the main military areas of the country, and with some ifiltration and hacking systems we should be able to get more leads from there."

Role_play_Girl
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-28-2008, 12:07 AM

Jennifer looked excited for some reason " Whose gonna drive?! Can I drive?!? Wait...i might run over something.." Jeje took a sip from her water bottle. Of course there was no reason to be excited for something important that she willing to risk her life to get it done. Nick rolled his eyes and said " are gonna go yet?! We have to get the job done!"

Last edited by Role_play_Girl; 04-29-2008 at 09:07 PM..