Rikusdusk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-01-2008, 05:13 AM

As Jin layed his back against the wall he stretched a hand to cover his wound where his wong was supposed to be. Enshrouded by his wing as it stretch over the front of his body like a coat he stared down at his left hand studying the bonds. Then thinking to himself he let out a sigh having his wing shroud him tighter covering his entire body. "Stupid women.....she interfeared with the transformation....Now.....I'll have to think of another way." Standing up his wing uncurled around him and went back to its original place. Walking to the bars he placed his hands around them studying his surroundings. "HEY!!! Guard!! Tell your queen her sons not dead!! " His icey blue eye glowed brightly as he shouted out.

Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-01-2008, 08:06 PM

"Yeah right, you'd say anything to get out of prison wouldn't you?" The guard laughed at him then shook his head, "Just keep quiet in there you rat." He snapped then leaned against the wall with a sigh. How he got stuck on guarding the prisoner duty was beyond him. This was so boring and annoying.

The Queen slowly climbed up onto her feet after crying for a while. Her demon wings wrapped around her body loosely as she looked up at her son once more. "I will get you back my son, I promise." She whispered softly. Then turning around, she left the room locking the door behind her so nobody could get in. With her wings fading back into her, she wandered the halls back towards her throne room. But along the way, a thought crossed her mind. So instead, she headed to the lower chambers to go to the fallen angels cell.

Rikusdusk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-01-2008, 10:28 PM

Jin glared at the guard with both unatural eyes, then sighing his wing stretched out wrapping around his body. Then staring down at his bonds he observed them more to see if there was any weaknesses. Laying his back against the wall he picked up a small piece of glass, using it as a mirror to see what he looked like with only one wing. Then with his eyes getting heavy he set down the broken glass and glared across the room about to fall asleep. "I'll get outta here some time soon..hmm" he pondered on how he would get out of here with out having to fight his way through. With a sudden jolt he remembered his scythe with a smile he stood up and closed his eyes trying to find his scythe in his mind.

Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-02-2008, 12:14 AM

"Are you looking for this...?" the woman's voice spoke softly, no where to be seen at the moment. Stepping out of the shadows from the end of the hallway, the queen approached his cell. Her hands were held out in front of him with palms faced up, and hovering over her hands was the man's scythe. Letting him see it only for a few moments, with the wave of one hand, the scythe disappeared into a black swirl and was gone. Folding her arms behind her back, with her right hand gripping her left forearm, she stared down at him with eyes still hidden beneath her hood.

"Its out of your reach now... I sent it somewhere that even with any power you may have you cant call it back to you. Even its powers are useless there." She muttered. Watching the man carefully her eyes flickered back and forth looking for any sign that her son was with him somehow. Looking for anything to tell her that her son was still alive somehow.

Rikusdusk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-02-2008, 01:10 AM

The wing was covering his entire body even his face, the only thing the queen would be able to see was his right yellow eye. Jins eyes glared at her as she teleported his scythe some where beyond his reach. Then standing up still having his wing engulf him it slid a few inches just enough for the queen to see both . The icey blue eye she was famillier with and the yellow dark angel eye that was always his. "I presume you want your son back.......It took you long enough to figure out he isnt really dead...Hes just well...."Jin chuckled then had his wing slowly move off of his body. "Hes under my care as of right now....Like I said I didnt come here to kill...." Jin stared in to the queens own eyes as he spoke, then letting out a sigh he glanced down at the ground wondering where his scythe was.

Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-02-2008, 01:24 AM

The queen glared back at him, "I didn't just figure it out, I've known since I heard my son's voice...." She replied back at him. Reaching up, she carefully pulled the hood of her black cloak down behind her to show her cold blue eyes the same as her sons, with a blank emotionless expression she carried all the time. Glancing to the blue eye that was her son, she stepped forward and lightly gripped the cell bars.

"Let him go... give him to me right now..." She ordered firmly with a gentle calm tone of voice.

Rikusdusk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-02-2008, 01:58 AM

Jin laughed out loud as the queen yelled at him holding his sides for a moment, then looking back at her he chuckled. "Well I would love to help you lady......but...." Jins face became serious as he finished his sentence. "You kind of screwed that up when you chopped my damn wing off! I planned all along to give back your son which is why I didnt kill him...In fact the guard I attacked before you slashed it off is alive as well...." Jin gritted his teeth as he spoke irritated that he only had one wing but then smiled. "You see....Im the Angel Of Death...I can take life and I give it back...or should I say take souls and give them back if I choose to." Jin took a step forward near enough to the Queen so he could have a better view. Then closing his right eye only showing his left he stared in to the queens. "This eye...is your sons eye...Well his soul eye really...You see when you were about to chop off my wing he tried to interfere thus me having one of his eyes. But before he could you hacked it off and a part of his soul stayed where it originaly interfered....I can still transfer his soul back but....if i do that he wont be himself..unless he has all of his soul he wont be himself what so ever. " Opening his right eye he sighed turning his back to the queen then walking to the mirror he was looking at. Picking it up he turned to the queen extending it out to her. "Take it...I have something to show you..."

Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-02-2008, 02:28 AM

"You talk way too much...." She muttered flatly. Which was true, and it was starting to get annoying. And she hated the way he talked as well, cocky like he was better than everybody else. What an idiot, he was the one standing within her cell chained up and powerless. She took a step back as he came close to her and dropped her hands to her sides. "I have your damn wing still and its perfectly fine so stop talking like a little shit to me and show some damn respect. You are in no position to talk this way while you stand there as my prisoner!" she growled softly.

Though as he held out something towards her, she reached in and carefully took the mirror. Looking at it for a moment, she looked back at him blankly wondering what it was he was gonna do with this. She frowned a little, "Well?"

Rikusdusk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-02-2008, 03:05 AM

Jin glared at her irritated, then snickering as she took the mirror he closed his eyes. "Hold your damn horses women....This isnt easy to do..." Jin tilted the mirror in her hand to show his reflection after a few moments of silence he opened his eyes and in the reflection was the queens son. "Look at my reflection..you will be able to see your son for a few moments."Jin stood there looking down at the mirror to stay in that state. As Jin stood there the lips in the mirror moved, hearing a faint echo you could hear the queens son speak to her in her mind. Jin was not able to tell what her son was saying but he stood there waiting. As he waited Jin pondered about his one wing limit, with out his other wing a small part of the princes soul would stay stuck inside him. And trying to put his wing back on was out of the question...once an angel loses his wings he becomes a human. After nodding off he noticed that the prince was still talking with his mother.