Gui
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-22-2010, 09:51 AM

Urahara held keali close and wispered "If you wana, dahling" and winked

Aloriel
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-24-2010, 12:02 PM

Kaeli's cheeks reddened a deep crimson color as Urahara held her. She didn't say anything for a bit, knowing she would trip over her words.
"Um, sure. Why not," she finally answered when her heart stopped racing in her throat. She was really confused just then. What did he really want? People weren't usually nice or kind to her. She didn't know what to do with it, so she didn't do anything.
Let him make the first move, she thought to herself.

Gui
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-24-2010, 11:08 PM

"Ok then lets go see a movie, come on we can take the cubs"

Aloriel
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-01-2010, 12:22 PM

Kaeli smiled at the idea of taking the cubs to a movie with them and nodded.
"This should be fun," she replied. Fun wasn't something she was used to, so it pretty much was a new concept to her. Kaeli smiled and took his hand, leading him to her car. It was a black Pontiac Firebird with a phoenix painted on the hood.
"We'll take my car this time. I wanna drive," she said with a giggle.

Gui
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-02-2010, 04:17 AM

''Wow, Nice ride I'd love to drive, what movie'' he said getting in.

Aloriel
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-02-2010, 01:09 PM

Kaeli smiled as she tossed him the keys.
"It's just as well. No one has ever been able to match my speed. I like to live dangerously," she chuckled. She climbed in the passenger seat and let the tigers roam wherever they wanted in her car. It was a nice change for her. She wasn't used to animals liking her or not trying to dominate her, and she definitely wasn't used to hanging out with people, let alone guys. She especially wasn't used to being alone with a guy. But she wasn't really alone with Urahara. The tigers where with them. She knew he wouldn't try anything anyway. No one ever wanted to be with a halfbreed, and she had two breeds. But there was him picking her up and carrying her. Did that mean anything? Or was he like that with all his friends that happened to be girls. That though lowered her spirits a bit.
I'll just let this play out the way it was intended. No need to fret over anything that isn't there, she thought to herself.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 11-18-2010, 01:41 AM

Kireishi Dāku oni was doing her favorite hobby. She had watched the events unfold, all from the shadows(except for the adopting the tigers part). She slipped silently back into the school, petting her black long-haired persian cat Kurai that had icy blue eyes and whispered, "Interesting."She repeated the word again, just for the sake of it. "Interesting."