0_Kam_0
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to 0_Kam_0

Old 02-04-2009, 06:46 PM

Welcome students I am the Dean of St. George High. You are some of the select few that has been chosen to partake in this special school. You have something of value. Something that not ordinary children don't have. Abilities among their wildest dreams. Some might control the elements around them. Others strength or levitation. I'm here to say welcome. Here at St. George you may use your power at will. But I warn you, use them to harm another student and you will pay.

You need to bring nothing. We have everything here waiting for you. Yes too good to sound true but it's what we do. Here you will learn how to control your abilities. Along with math and other classes you will need to survive in this dog eat dog world out there. There is no pay for you room. Although if your room is not cleaned every week with will charge.

Oh one more thing. There is no leaving till the semesters end. Or you graduate.

Welcome to St. George High School for the Gifted.

-K.A.M

Last edited by 0_Kam_0; 02-04-2009 at 07:19 PM..

0_Kam_0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-04-2009, 06:55 PM

Roleplay Rules:

1. Pm profile to me. Label them St. George Response.
2. Follow my rules and the school's rules.
3. Romance is allowed. Cybering not so much.
4. Fighting is allowed but no killing.
5. Follow Menewsha's ToS.
6. Be dedicated.
7. Be literate.
8. Have fun.
9. Be creative.
10. Do not post like three times then leave. If you are going to be gone ofr a while them PM me.

School Rules:

1. In bed by 11.
2. Classes start at 8 in the morning.
3. Girls are not allowed in the boys dorm and boys aren't allowed in the girls dorm.
4. All sutdents must wear issed uniforms.
5. Be at classes on time.
6. Fighting will not be tolerated and violators will be disaplined.
7. Once you step on campus there is no leaving till vacations or semesters end.

0_Kam_0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-04-2009, 07:01 PM

Profile Setups:

. : | My parents named me | : .
- First middle Last -

. : | But I prefer | : .
- Nickname -

. : | One more to add this year | : .
- Age -

. : | I can be a bit | : .
- Personality -

. : | I noticed that I can | : .
- Abilities 3 max -

. : | My past includes | : .
- Bio -

. : | My Mirrored image | : .
- Pictures Link only-

. : | In the end I know I'm being controled | : .
- User Name -

0_Kam_0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-04-2009, 07:06 PM

School Roster:

- Ashley Anne Winston -

- Ashley or Annie -

- 17 -

- Unstable at times but nice most of the time. Love to have fun and what not. -

- Control Fire, Fly, and walk through solid objects -

- My mother died a couple years ago. She was the victim of a gang shooting. Wrong place wrong time you know. My father helps me with everything. Mainly controlling my powers and trying to keep them hidden. Once as the letter for this school arrived we both knew that it was for the best. So that I can control what I have. And then we can live some what normally. -

- Myself-

. : | In the end I know I'm being controlled | : .
- 0_KAM_0 -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianakitsune
- Evangeline Lee Payne -

- Eva -

- 17 -

- A bit shy and quiet, but I really do try to make friends -

- Control air and heal minor injuries -

- Two loving parents who were startled at first at my abilities, but loved me anyway. When we received the letter to attend this school, my parents thought it was for the best. I agreed since I hadn't many friends at my old school, but I would miss them very much. -

- Myself -

dianakitsune
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPastaa
Dinah J. Cooke (My middle name is so horrific, I prefer not to share it)

Dinah

Testy ((Bitchy)) but most of the time I'm calm and indifferent.

Speak and interact with spirits of the dead. And control electricity. I tend to short-out small appliances.

I grew up in a wealthy family and my parents didn't pay much attention to me. (To busy with their own lives, you know?) I've wanted to leave home for a long time now and St. George seemed like the perfect chance.

Here.

iPastaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razak
Farren Christian Danes

I prefer Farren, but I’ve had people call me Ren or Danes. Anything you want to call me, really.

Annd now we get to have a heart-to-heart? Fun. I say that I lot, don’t I? Aww, well. I’ve got my own lingo, anyway.
So, if you haven’t figured it out by now, I’m pretty weird. Like Idina Menzel said once “Hi, I’m Idina Menzel, I’m Tay Diggs’s wife! And I’m my own self!” Only I’m not Idina Menzel, and I’m not married to Tay Diggs. (Although I’m sure he’d be totally into me.) Anyway, yeah. I’m pretty much the kind of person who only really likes what they like. If I wanted to wear Hello Kitty Pajamas, I would. ( iactuallyownapairdon’tkillme.) I’m pretty crazy; I just sort of like what I like.
But, there’s no real denying that I’m messed up. If anyone in the world needs to be medicated with Prozac, it’s me. I guess it’s my dad, maybe it’s that I was cursed with a name like a fictional character in a really bad Lord of the Rings fanfiction. But either way, I have issues. I don’t really like myself much, and I really do wish my father cared about me. I try, I try so hard to get him to notice that I’m not that much of a failure. But nothing I’ve ever done changes his mind. But this year; this is the year I’ll try my hardest. I’ll make him realize that I’m a decent person. I just hope that I am one...

Creating and manipulating shadows is my power, I guess.

SO! I was born on a shiny, happy June morning. Wheee. Yay, flowers and butterflies. My mother was 19, and my father 31 or something like that. (Can you say creepy pedophile? I think yes.) They’d met before, at a nightclub, and been dating for about a year before she became pregnant. My father proposed, and shortly after I was born they got married. By the time I was six my mother was dead, having died on the operating table after my father punched her so hard her rib punctured her lung. Shortly after I turned 10 I started seeing my power manifest itself, much to my father’s dismay. He already hated me, and it was just the icing on the cake. One of my neighbors had a daughter going to St. George and offered to see if I could be accepted. I was eventually, and proceeded to rock. Woo.

Here

Razak

Last edited by 0_Kam_0; 02-17-2009 at 06:39 PM..

0_Kam_0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-04-2009, 07:08 PM

Kicked Out:

None.

0_Kam_0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-04-2009, 07:10 PM

Dorms and rooms:

G1: Dinah
G2: Ashley
G3: Evangeline

B1:
B2:
B3:

Last edited by 0_Kam_0; 02-08-2009 at 10:36 PM..

0_Kam_0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-04-2009, 07:10 PM

NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTING!

0_Kam_0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-04-2009, 07:17 PM

Ashley walked through the gates of her new school. She smiled at her father and waved bye. She walked through the gates not noticeing anything. She looked around at the other students. They were playing around witht heir powers. Showing off their tallents. She sighed. "Super just like high school." she said softly as she walked on. Avoiding everyone around her. She just wanted to get to her room and avoid everybody. But she knew that since she's going here that some one would ask what she could do and she would turn into something like them.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to dianakitsune

Old 02-08-2009, 05:25 PM

Eva walked shyly amongst the students. She was very shy and was very nervous that if someone talked to her, she would say something wrong and be laughed at. Everyone seemed cheerful and friendly, but it was the same at her last school and that didn't turn out well.

iPastaa

Old 02-08-2009, 07:18 PM

Dinah walked confidently into the main hall of St. George Academy. Wow. she thought to herself. Everybody seems so...normal. She had been accepting a crazy set up with people flying around and shooting lasers out of their eyes. But it was just normal.

0_Kam_0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-13-2009, 06:12 PM

Ashley made it to her room and laid down on the bed. Not bad. The room had two beds, two desks, and it had a window. It was painted green on the walls and gold for the borders. She set down her bag after getting up. She sighed as she found nothing to do. "Fine if I must." she said as she walked back out to 'mingle' with the other kids. Fun.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-13-2009, 11:05 PM

Eva watched as students showed off and hoped no one would talk to her but at the same time wished someone would. It was a mixture of feelings, but right now, she just wanted to find her room. She headed towards the dorms just as a girl walked out.

Razak
Happy little trees

Penpal

Old 02-15-2009, 03:24 AM

Farren stood just before the entrance to the school, looking at it with a certain apprehensive quality in his gaze. This was it; after stepping foot on school property he wouldn't be allowed to leave until summer. There would be not sneaking out at night just to walk around town, there would be no hiding from the world. He would be stuck here, and Farren didn't quite like the idea.

He glanced behind him towards his father. The man was so stoic, simply standing there as if he were waiting for the bus or something of the nature. Nothing like a man who was sending his only son and living family member to a school. Farren only wished he could fix whatever he had done to upset the man.

Turning around once more to view his new classmates and (hopefully) friends, he noticed clusters of teens. This was not unlike a normal school, almost quelling his fears. "So I guess this is goodbye..." Farren said quietly, turning to look at his father one last time. But the man no longer stood there, and Farren was forced to enter the gates of the school.

Shouldering the bag at his side, Farren looked around again. He really had no clue where he was going. Maps did very little here, and he didn't even know what dorm number he was in.

iPastaa

Old 02-15-2009, 10:45 PM

Unlike most of the other students, Dinah's powers where not flashy and "show-offable" she didn't have much to help her start a conversation. So, being the socially awkward girl that she was, Dinah made her self comfortable under a large tree and watched the other students interact.

Razak
Happy little trees

Penpal

Old 02-17-2009, 04:46 PM

Everyone else seemed so intent on conversations and either making friends or catching up with old. And Farren had no place to stand, no one to talk to. He was a Newbie, all alone. A freak among freaks, he supposed. But he would be damned if he was just going to stand here and look like an idiot.

Spotting a tree with a lone girl seated under it, Farren decided that was a good place to start.

"Hey. I'm Farren. " He offered, extending a hand her with a slight smile.

SirOric

Old 02-17-2009, 08:32 PM

Xander sauntered through the gates of his new school. "Not bad, not bad." He said to himself quietly, surveying the area. He didn't want to head to his dorm immediately, so instead he wandered the grounds. Noticing a group of his classmates, he smiled and waved heartily at them. "Also not bad." He said to himself, there seemed to be some attractive girls here.[/center]

Last edited by SirOric; 02-18-2009 at 01:25 AM..

iPastaa

Old 02-17-2009, 11:15 PM

As she stared up at the shadowy-looking young man who had so abruptly introduced himself.
"Dinah," she replied with a loose handshake somewhat relieved someone had acknowledged her.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2009, 05:33 PM

The girl walked past Evangeline and she slowly turned around to see the other students. She felt very nervous, but since everyone else was doing their best to fit in, she decided to give it a try. She placed her bags in her room and then headed outside to mingle with the other students.

Razak
Happy little trees

Penpal

Old 02-22-2009, 11:50 PM

Farren's smile and confidence grew as she spoke to him. Perhaps he wasn't as stupid and useless as he was made to think he was. And she seemed like she was a nice enough girl. Perhaps she was going to be his friend. Or at least a friendly face in this strange new school.

"Mind if I sit?" He asked, not really waiting for a response from Dinah before he took a seat next to her. Farren ran his fingers through his bangs before smiling at her. "It's my first year here." He offered, nodding a bit. "How long have you been here?"

iPastaa

Old 02-23-2009, 08:24 PM

The boy named Farren took a seat next to Dinah and seemed to want to strike up a conversation. Relieved and somewhat confused, Dinah answered his ice-breaking question, not looking him in the eye, "I'm a Freshman too...You like it here so far?" An uninteresting question...

Razak
Happy little trees

Penpal

Old 02-24-2009, 11:39 PM

"Eh." Farren shrugged, a clear indication of indifference to a place that he had not yet grown accustomed to. "I don't know. I kinda just got here, you know? Everything seems so big and different. What about you? Do you like it here?" He asked, looking over at her.