Aika-a-Ruki

Old 02-15-2009, 05:53 AM

Chaos Academy

Chaos Academy
Chaos is a school for gifted and talented teens. Here at Chaos teenagers learn to control their powers and have a safe place to do so. This is school has only been around for three years and has over 3000 teens roaming its campus. So far Chaos has been succesful with its students and their training and academics. They are 2nd in best academic grades in the nation.
There is always that one thing that goes on in school that no one knows how to explain. Here, some strange things happen often. The school has lost a few teens in the school years. No one knows how the students disapear or just randomly happen to get ingured, but the people who built the school know. The builders chose the location to build Chaos, which was on a old battle field where 'Magical' people fought agianst the army and such for there own independence and to roam the world with fellow humans. Both sides were defeated in the process, no one survived the battle. Its been said that the soldiers that were agianst the 'Magical' people still roam this area and seek revenge.
This unknown force usually goes for the weak and alone. Make your friends and keep them, learn your powers and advance them. Keep in mind that you are on your own in this school, teachers expect nothing more then your attention for the class period. Advance all your skills and you will be one to live your life long and full.

RULES
1. Romance encouraged, but keep it pg-13
2.No more then two profiles max!!!
3. Cussing is okay, just not every other word
4. If you have any questions or concerns pm me.
5. Follow these rules.
6. I can add more rules if I wanna.
7. you can Speak in third person if you like
11. Don't stretch the page to much 8.PM me profile

Profile Skeleton
I'm Named: [Character name]
I blow out this many candles: [age 14-19]
I'm seen as a: [gender]
I'm not human, I'm: [race]
I can: [powers, optional]
I plan on sleeping in: [dorm room and number]
I act like: [personality]
I don't like, but I like: [likes & dislikes]
My secret past: [biography, optional]
Something you might not know: [other info., optional]
What I see in the mirror: [picture, pic link if the pic is big thx]

Doorms [ 4 per room ]
1-Page
2-Samael
3-Hazel
4-
5-
6-
7-
8- Ruki

Last edited by Aika-a-Ruki; 02-15-2009 at 08:25 PM..

Aika-a-Ruki

Old 02-15-2009, 05:55 AM

Profiles

I'm Named: Ruki
I blow out this many candles: 16
I'm seen as a: Female
I'm not human, I'm: Super human
I have: super stranght and speed
I plan on sleeping in: 8
I act like: Shy quiet and like being alone or so it seems
I don't like, but I like: likes mangos,foxes,water,demos,angels dislikes flames,snobs,coconut loud noieses
My secret past: info unavalible 4 now
What I see in the mirror:http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...20CHR/grrz.gif

I'm Named: Samael (Sam)
I blow out this many candles: 17
I'm seen as a: Male
I'm not human, I'm: Super Human
I can: Shape shift into a wolf (Why I have the collar round my neck) and have minor control over earth
I plan on sleeping in: Dorm 2
I act like: I've got a quiet personality. Sometimes I'm really serious and hate being around other people. I'm quite often a loner and prone to snapping at people. When someone speaks to me it honestly suprises me so if I look shocked or something, it's not offence, I just don't expect it. When I do make friends they're often friends for life, I'm very loyal to my friends and very protective of them. I guess you could say I act very much like a lone wolf, hurt my friends and I'll tear you to shreds, but I prefer to be alone then to run with a pack.
I don't like, but I like: I love gardening, meat, sunny days and peace and quiet. I hate vegetables, snow and ice, constant loud noises or annoying pests and I'm scared of thunder and lightning.
My secret past: Not much is known about me by others, I keep my past to myself. All I will say is that I HAD a father, I HAD a little brother and my mother currently has no idea where I am.
Something you might not know: [other info., optional]
What I see in the mirror: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...af9565.jpg?o=7

Quote:
I'm Named: Hazel
I blow out this many candles: 16
I'm seen as a: female
I'm not human, I'm: manticore
I can: shoot poison out of my tail.
I plan on sleeping in: 3
I act like: Friendly, eager to try knew things
I don't like, but I like: Dislikes: unfairness. Likes:flowers and water.
My secret past: to be revealed...
Something you might not know: to be revealed
What I see in the mirror:http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/5...hime800cu4.png

Quote:
I'm Named: Page
I blow out this many candles: 18
I'm seen as a: Female
I'm not human, I'm: Dragonoid Human.
I can: Calm an area, or cause complete caos.
I plan on sleeping in: dorm room 1
I act like: Shy, but deffinately speaks her mind when she has to. Only comes across as shy to protect herself - deffinately doesnt wear her heart on her sholder. Not very compasionate, blunt and sometimes mistaken for rude. Very genuinely sweet at heart.
I don't like, but I like: I dont like rude people, expecially when Im trying to socialize, I dont like to be bothered when im painting, drawing, or sculpting. I dont like to be used, and I dont like it when people mistreat my friends.
My secret past: The only secret in my past is my actual dragon age - 180.
Something you might not know: Dragoniod humans are dragons that have adapted the ability to turn from ither form, which can be quite usefull. My apperance as a dragon is crystal clear - almost like glass, reveiling my insides which glow bright, dulling at my surface so that you cant actually see. Though I do emit some light.
What I see in the mirror: As a human, I see a pale complected red head with blue eyes, skiny and frail. Shortish hair and a shy demener. As a dragon..well, why would a dragom have a mirror?
((only with brown hair))
Profile Skeleton
I'm Named: [Elly Ryuk]
I blow out this many candles: [17]
I'm seen as a: [female]
I'm not human, I'm: [fallen angel/ human crossover]
I can: [Turn into a crow when nervous, grow claws and turn things to black goo by implimenting a judas kiss]
I plan on sleeping in: [dorm room and number]
I act like: [Kind hearted, but shy and clumsy in front of males]
I don't like, but I like: [likes plants, bunnies and the colour dark red. dislikes her past and her curse]
My secret past: [she doesn't know much about her past because of amnesia. but more will be known later.]
Something you might not know: [when the moon is in the sky, she goes to the highest point and plays her flute for reasons unknown...]
What I see in the mirror:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...othicchika.gif

Last edited by Aika-a-Ruki; 03-07-2009 at 03:10 AM..

Aika-a-Ruki

Old 02-15-2009, 03:13 PM

Wallks up the walk way "Wow it's so lovely here !!" she contues to walk around in complet aw sees other students walking about but pays no mid to them at allmaking her way aroung the left side of tthe building she sees two tennis courts, a pool, and a football field. "Hmm lots of sports here wonder if they have weight lifting "

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-15-2009, 03:37 PM

Hazel watched as the car zoomed away. She was left alone at this school, where she knew no one. She felt a little scared, but then stopped and tried to find her room.

Aika-a-Ruki

Old 02-15-2009, 03:53 PM

makein her way back aroug the building she sees a new arival she seems unsure about every thing she watches her as she walks to the doors

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-15-2009, 04:05 PM

Hazel walked up and down the hallways, avoiding eye contact with other students. She finally found her room and sat down on her bed.

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-15-2009, 08:09 PM

Page yawned as she streatched before opening the passenger door to her 2009 Mazda RX8, and polished a few fingerprint smudges off of the windows from the nabor kinds pressing their grimy little hands against the windows to see inside. "Another day, its too bad I still have to go to school. Here I was thinking that it was over by the time I graduated highschool. Hah!" She belted in a mighty giggle. Her pale skin radiated from the magnified light reflecting onto her from the winshield, and the left side of her hair started to flow as the wind cought it with her gradual gain of speed. Before she knew it, she was shoving the old antiquated (and that says a lot for her) suitcase out the door, and dragging the dinosaur into the building like a rag doll. "Bunch of interesting people." she observed out loud, as she passed by a couple of stand-outish people on her journey to her room.

Aika-a-Ruki

Old 02-15-2009, 08:23 PM

haveing her things sent to her room earlyer she toddles off to her room one ther she plops on her bed

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2009, 08:40 AM

(^^; wow... this is almost an exact copy of Colichemarde... This thread will probably get moved to modern/schools forum by a mod. Fair warning)

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2009, 12:25 PM

((k, thnx))

siaasgn
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-17-2009, 06:10 PM

((flamingcatdemon is correct - this belongs in schools so I'll move it on over and leave a redirect in the main rp area for 3 days.))

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2009, 07:38 PM

((ok.))