**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-11-2009, 12:47 AM

It was My first day at this new school, everything was buzzing,everyone was chatting the halls were crowded..nothing like my old school..My boyfriend just dumped me for someone else who I might add has a child..as I was walking into the front entrance I got pushed a few times.. i tried to ignore the fact that I was somehow invisible to these people..Its my junior year My name is Sally, I am 17.
i enjoy reading about fantasy,vampires,horror ect. I moved here because My mother pasted away 6 months ago and my dad got a job offer here at the school.
I hope that just because he is the new assistant Principle doesn't mean he thinks can control me even more..

[[ JOIN! PLEASE!! <33 your all welcome!]]

jesse's gurl
If were going up, we might as we...
Send a message via AIM to jesse's gurl Send a message via MSN to jesse's gurl Send a message via Yahoo to jesse's gurl

Old 11-19-2009, 07:21 PM

(im going to join)
Name: Gina Samuals
Dislikes: Rude People, Spiders, and her mother
.................................................. .................................................. .............................................

Gina walked into the highschool doors of the zoo that would encapture her soul that day. Her school days were uneventful, and she would rather be at home playing her videogames. In her world her life was like a videogame that never finished. Gina had noticed a redhead who looked like a newbie. this was not good for her... poor newbie she thought as she made her way towards her. She noticed she had looked afraid for her life, but that was going to change soon enough. "Hey are you new here," Gina asked the frightned girl.

♥NyaHya♥
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-20-2009, 06:09 AM

(Mind if I join up? ^^
Name: Reeba McKenzies
Likes: Reading almost anything, listening to rock music, moping.
Dislikes: Overly happy people who seem to think the world is right as rain, people who use analogies like 'right as rain', when rain was never right, stupid fantasy-romances that could never come true.
Picture: )

Why did school have to be so noisy?

Reeba leaned her head back against the trunk of the tree she was sitting under, and turned her blaring music up even louder. The shrieking words were a lot better to listen to than the incoherant noise that came with going to this public school.

Her eyes open, she thought she saw some girl from the sophomore year canter up the steps, looking as bored as Reeba felt. Her name was... Gina, wasn't it? Reeba huffed, but for some reason she kept watching the girl today. She skipped up the stairs and into the school, then almost immediately started chatting to some other girl. Reeba was pretty sure she'd never seen the vibrant red-head before.

Pausing only to muss her already messy black hair and to pull out one of the earphones coonected to her iPod, Reeba heaved herself onto her feet. Not that she was overly interested; she had pride in knowing that she knew at least the faces of every single student of this highschool. A face she didn't know was an outrage.

She stepped into the corridor, and paused, listening in to the two girl's conversation, waiting for the right moment to butt in.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-20-2009, 11:04 PM

"er yes I am" Sally says. Looking at this girl she has never met before, "That obvious?" She asks with a laugh and walks with the girl up the stairs into the big school.
She was scared, not only was she new but the school was HUGE, and had a lot of people who gave her looks.

--welcome!!!! I thought no one would join ^^ --

♥NyaHya♥
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-21-2009, 01:19 AM

--glad to do so! :P--

Now was a good time.

"Oi," Reeba called out to the two girls, not giving Gina time to answer the red-head again. Without waiting for either of them to turn around, she marched forward and tapped the latter on the shoulder.

"Who're you?" She asked bluntly, her cold eyes scrutinising.

♥NyaHya♥
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-26-2009, 08:09 AM

Bored, Reeba waved her hand in front of the red-head's face.

"Helloooooooo?"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-29-2009, 10:16 PM

"umm im sally" she says to the rude girl. and began walking away from her.
jeeze she was rude, im going to avoide her as much as possible.

jesse's gurl
Send a message via AIM to jesse's gurl Send a message via MSN to jesse's gurl Send a message via Yahoo to jesse's gurl

Old 12-04-2009, 08:38 AM

Name: Gina Samuals
Dislikes: Rude People, Spiders, and her mother
.................................................. .................................................. .............................................

Gina walked up to the girls who were talking, and said "Hi I'm Gina, do you know where the art room is?" She was smiling at the girls, and her backpack was making music sounds from her loud cell phone. It was playing "Last Words" and she giggled. She quickly swinged her backpack her way, and grabbed her purse from it and silenced the cell phone. It was her friend sending her a text, but she texted them back saying she had made it to school alright.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-04-2009, 04:45 PM

"uh no i dont, i am new here, so i dont know where..anything is"
I say to the girl..gina her name was. "sorry" I say as the girl is txting on her cell, I walk into the main commons where it was crowded, really crowded...TOO crowded for my liking...

jesse's gurl

Old 12-04-2009, 09:24 PM

Gina smiles and says "Oh don't worry about it, maybe we can find it together." She smiles as she follows the girl into main commons, and giggles at all the people. "We found the people, maybe we can ask the teachers where the classes are located," she implies trying to be hopeful and not scared.

♥NyaHya♥
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-04-2009, 09:51 PM

"I'll remember that," Reeba called to Sally. Sally. It didn't suit the little girl she saw; Sally was more for people with long, black hair and vibrant green eyes. Not a red-head. Bah.

Reeba turned on her heel, walking in the opposite direction from Sally and Gina. Back to her tree. She was always sitting under this tree; it was where nobody disturbed her, and she didn't disturb anyone in turn.

Most of the time.

"Um... Reeba?"

Reeba glanced over her shoulder at a tiny freshman girl. The girl shuffled her feet, looking extremely nervous.

"What?" Reeba snapped, flopping down onto the patch of ground between two overgrown tree roots that she had made her domain.

"Um... I'm having some... problems... a sophomore told me to go see Reeba. Are you her?" The girl stuttered, her pale face flooding with colour as she blushed. Oh, great. Someone else with a damsel-in-distress story.

"Fine, whatever..." Reeba pulled out a book with a picture of a huge roaring lion on the front. She flicked to the page she was up to, then said, "Well? What's your problem?"

The freshman hesitated, then sat down on a patch of grass a short way away from Reeba's crossed legs. "Well... there's this boy, and I really like him. But... I don't think he likes me back."

"That's simple," Reeba said coolly, turning to the next page of her book. "Just go up to this guy and tell him your feelings. Easy. If he rejhects you, that's the end of it."

"Huh?! I couldn't do that!" Reeba flashed a look over the top of her book as the girl leapt to her feet, her face turning even redder. "Not in front of everyone! I couldn't tell him that I like him!"

"That's my advice," Reeba said coldly, "Take it or leave it. You don't like it? Find another shaaman. Go away now, please." She flicked to another page and resumed her reading.

neko xoxox
I REAALY regret my name :(

Old 12-11-2009, 11:14 PM

(mind if i join?... this is the first time i have attempted roleplaying so i might be bad at it)
Name: Summer Adams
Dislikes: preps, snakes, mainstream music, and her family
__________________________________________________ ________________

pictures: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...leBrunette.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__lENSM0OC6...+maid+girl.jpg

"what is the matter with these people" summer thought to herself. She preferred to be by herself, if she were to be herself everyone at this school just wouldnt understand her. She was late and really didnt want a tardy, she had given up on having a social life years ago so good grades were just about her only goal. Teachers always seem to make her site front row, in a corner, this used to bother her but now she enjoys it. While walking to her desk she spotted a girl with red hair. She seemed mysterious, Summer swore she had never seen this girl.