**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2009, 11:10 PM

It was My first day at this new school, everything was buzzing,everyone was chatting the halls were crowded..nothing like my old school..My boyfriend just dumped me for someone else who I might add has a child..as I was walking into the front entrance I got pushed a few times.. i tried to ignore the fact that I was somehow invisible to these people..Its my junior year My name is Sally, I am 17.
i enjoy reading about fantasy,vampires,horror ect. I moved here because My mother pasted away 6 months ago and my dad got a job offer here at the school.
I hope that just because he is the new assistant Principle doesn't mean he thinks can control me even more..

[[ JOIN! PLEASE!! <33 your all welcome!]]
[[ this is a private school and I was sent here cuz my dad got a job offer and I am a new student]]

Taranel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-21-2009, 05:22 PM

Trade stumbled through the crowd, it was her first day here and so far so bad, she had embarrassed her self by falling into a near by river when walking into the school and had also tripped and bumped into an older year. She totally knew she was cursed with bad luck. When she found a place to sit she got her laptop out and started writing e-mails to her friends at her old school, when she was finished she wrote one to Querl, her boyfriend, she already missed him.

PsyRad

Old 11-22-2009, 12:28 AM

With a lollipop stick hanging out of her mouth Raine Doodled in her notebook as she sat at one end of the lockers. She let out a sigh of boredom before biting down on what was left of her lollipop before taking the stick out of her mouth and shoving it in her pocket out of sheer laziness of not wanting to get up and walk the whole five feet to the garbage can. For a third year she was stuck in this school, with parents who could care less about spending any time with their only daughter, and only got into the school because her grandparents thought she deserved a good education, and going to a public school was out of the question on their end. She had never been social, and always found herself plopped over in the same spot drawing little doodles, one that amused her the most was a giant pumpkin eating a kid for trying to carve a face in it. Talk about bored and a demented sense of humor.

Mister_J000
The Gamer's Kid
Send a message via Yahoo to Mister_J000

Old 11-22-2009, 08:08 PM

With a big sigh, Zero was walking around all amused to see the new school. he had seen a few girls sittting with their friends, etc. Zero walked over to his locker and he opened it and their was a note on it. Zero opened the note and he read, Better watch it MR.Hymm Zero was a little startled he looked around and a guy waved at him. He was only 18 yrs old and he was a Senior here. "Starting a new school..." Zero mumbled. "Geez, this sucks." Zero closed his locker and went to sit down with his laptop. He passed the girl with the lolipop, the girl with the laptop, but he sat down where this other girl was trying to get through. He just opened the laptop and started typing, The first day of school It's getting very boring but i can see i'll meet some new kids here... I hope He closed his laptop and went to his first hour, English.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2009, 08:22 PM

When I reached my locker I noticed a few kids, one who put a stick in her pocket on who looked scared for his life cuz of some note in his locker and the other....girl who looked like she peed herself.

wow, what a start. Cant wait for class..not.
I put some books in my locker, when someone shoved me into my locker "haha watch it red" I smacked my nose hard enough to bleed "shit" I said under my breath. and what was with him calling me red? ohh I get it I have red hair haha funny. not.
I was on my way to the nurses trying not to bleed everywhere.

PsyRad

Old 11-28-2009, 10:36 AM

Noticing the girl whose nose was now bleeding Raine quickly jumped up to her feet catching a glimpse of the kid who had shoved the poor red headed girl into her locker. What jerks for a private school, then again parents had to of had money to even put there kids in this sort of place, or some got lucky and earned their way in through scholarships. Either way it was not right. As the kid ran past She simple held her foot out and bumped her shoulder into them causing them to not only trip but fall backwards at the same time.

"Hey you bitch!" the kid screamed out in response with their fist rolled up.

Raine just glanced back in a careless sense. "Shut up stupid..." she said coyly and walked towards the red headed girl, pulling a packet of tissue out the opposite pocket of her garbage. "Here take it." she said handing over the tissue.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-29-2009, 10:14 PM

after seeing the girl trip the other kid who had shoved me I had to laugh, then she handed me a pack of tissues, "Thanks" I say and try to smile but it hurts.."that was um funny" I say suggesting her tripping the jerk.

I put the tissue over my noise and heald it there until I got to ythe nurses office.