LenGe
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2010, 09:55 AM

"I hope vamps don't get cancer; me with a bad hair day is bad enough," Keith said with a comicall shudder at the thought of him going bald with chemotherapy and whatnot. Standing where he was until Aubrey finished switching shoes, Keith went to join her as the rest of the class gathered around the teach; who was, like the Headmistress, another pretty face. Standing nearby Atreas and Ashtiri, Keith began to wave his right arm about. "I volunteer to help with an example dance," he called out while standing on his tiptoes in an effort to grab Ms.Ora's attention from the crowd around her.

AlphaWesternWolf
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to AlphaWesternWolf

Old 03-28-2010, 03:51 PM

Tray shrugged a bit. "I'm not fond of politics, but I can understand
why we have to learn it."

Some thought Tray was strange, especially in a
circumstance like this. Here he was talking to a second year senior and
he wasn't even fazed. Of course he wasn't one to get awestruck over
his upper classmen like some of the freshman girls.

Allanasha
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Allanasha Send a message via Yahoo to Allanasha

Old 03-28-2010, 03:57 PM

Atreas' lips twitched upwards into some semblance of a smile, but it soon faded away.

"I believe you are correct," he said.

Why was it that the dance class always attracted the hyper students? It was something he never really understood, because dance took persistence to matter, something he didn't usually see in his hyper classmates.

Mirana
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-31-2010, 10:04 PM

Ora laughed at Keith. "You'd like to do an interpretive dance as an example?" She smiled. She loved it when people came with enthusiasm, and students with senses of humour often helped the class be more comfortable, necessary for when dances pushed them beyond their normal experience. "Well, maybe later in the class."

She looked around the room, trying make an account of the students present. "Some new faces," She said, nodding, "Those of you who don't know me, I'm Ora, Or Coralee Corynth, but I'd much rather Ora. I've been teaching here for two years now.

"The dances we will be focusing on this year... We'll be starting with martial ballet forms, then the Mazurka - an updated form of the Basse-danse we learned last year, if you were in my class; then we will progress to the waltz, tango, and Viennese Waltz. We also will be taking this to the rink, and we will be doing ice-dancing, but that will be closer to December."

She clapped her hands. "Alright, some of you have been warming up, everyone now. Onto the floor. I want stretches, keep your knees bent as much as you can. Go."

I-strawberry
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-05-2010, 07:54 PM

Aubrey lend down to taught her toes, once, twice, and a third time. She stood straight up and waited for the rest of the class to finish stretching. Although she had a feeling she would regret not stretching more. So she sad on the flood and stretched her legs a bit more. She couldn't wait to Tango this year!

Alexzander thought for a moment. “Well I do see why we have to take it, but what I don’t understand is why it has to be complicated.” His reason for hating politics was he had no ideal what they were about! He sighed, “But he had to be a good little boy and take the class,” as Aubrey would have said.. Finally people started to come in a little bit at a time.

Obsidian Raven's Song
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-20-2010, 05:18 AM

At the teachers words Chiyako jumped a little; she had become lost in her thoughts again, which could sometimes prove dangerous. She immediatly did as Miss. Corynth - Ora - told them and walked closer to the center of the room before stretching some more. Her interest was piqued when the teacher mentioned they would be doing some ice dancing. In her 200 plus years of life, she had never once been on the ice, aside from having to run across a frozen pond or river every now and again. Also the martial ballet sounded interesting, as well as... well, all of it. Dancing, in any form, had never been something she had tried before, and it seemed safe enough. It would deffinetly keep her on her toes.

Looking around, she saw the rest of the students in her class stretching as well, some more than others. She realized that she couldn't quite think of them as 'classmates' yet, since in her mind that term was usually reserved for people you knew, and she didn't know these people yet. She had made a promise to her father that she would try to be more open this year, so perhaps this class would be a good place to start... later.