Antique Doll
The Zombinator >:U
Send a message via Yahoo to Antique Doll

Old 02-02-2010, 09:09 PM

Welcome to the Wonderland Academy.
The Wonderland Academy was created years ago to school those of Wonderland to be. . . Well, what would you consider the residence of Wonderland? To be absolutely mad! With classes full of nonsense those of Wonderland will only be pushed more into the madness that they were already born into. With maze like halls, changing doors, bright red rose gardens, crazed card games, and terrifying punishment. The school goers have no hope in collecting their marbles. Although everything is. . . generally peaceful. Just don't anger the Headmistress, the Queen of Hearts.

Last edited by Antique Doll; 02-08-2010 at 01:36 PM..

Antique Doll

Old 02-02-2010, 09:20 PM

Rules.
OO1.
Semi-literacy is required, I like being able to read and understand whatever you're writing about and I like to have more than just two or three sentences to read. So I'm going to ask that you write at least a paragraph. :] I don't think that's much to ask of you at all.

OO2.
Follow the rules of Menewsha! Keep everything pg-13 and keep swearing to a minimum. Romance is fine, I enjoy it. However, no cybering or taking things too far.

OO3.
Please send profiles to me with the topic title Wonderland. It helps me know which profile goes where. Please don't tamper with the profile layout and fill everything that I ask for out.
You also may reserve characters. But if you reserve, please send the profile in soon after!
NOTE
Please, do not join if you're not going to post!
If I see that you haven't posted for up to two days, I'll remove your profile and open your spot. :]]
Show some interest in the roleplay, if you're going to take the time to fill out the profile and send it to me.
Otherwise it'll just be a waste of my time and yours.

OO4.
You can be any Alice in Wonderland character that you wish to be. You can also play as however many characters as you wish. However, if I see that you can't handle three, four characters I'll kindly ask you to give up at least one or two characters to see if that helps you out. Characters can be whatever gender as you wish. HOWEVER, Alice must be a female. The Queen of Hearts must be a female or a VERY feminine Male and the King of Hearts must also be a male.

OO5.
Over all, have fun and respect the other roleplayers.
That's what roleplays are all about anyway! ^w^

The Wonderland Academy Recruitment Thread

Last edited by Antique Doll; 02-03-2010 at 06:38 AM..

Antique Doll

Old 02-02-2010, 09:39 PM

The Wonderland Academy.

If you look to the far right, you will see the dormitory tower. Males and Females may room. However, the beds are in separate rooms. Two to Four people in each dorm, you may chose your dorm mates. Once you've decided who you will room with, let me know and I'll put it up here.

Dorms
O2O: The Cheshire Cat. Alice's Sister. open. open.
O21: open. open.
O22: open. open. open. open.
O23: Tweedle Dee. Tweedle Dum.
O24: Alice. The Caterpiller. open. open.
O25: open. open.

Each room with two open positions have two available spots, as for with the rooms with 4 open spots.

Settings
You may begin anywhere on campus that you would like! Lunch is currently being served but it's the weekend before the beginning of the year. Everyone is setting up their dorms, meeting new friends, getting to know the campus better and so on! Don't forget to ask for a room and/or find a roommate! ^w^

Last edited by Antique Doll; 02-08-2010 at 01:56 PM..

Antique Doll

Old 02-02-2010, 09:48 PM

Profile Skeleton
Code:
[COLOR="your color"]Puppeteer:[/COLOR] Menewsha username.
[COLOR="your color"]Name:[/COLOR] Character name.
[COLOR="your color"]Nickname:[/COLOR] What they go by
[COLOR="your color"]Gender:[/COLOR]
[COLOR="your color"]Age:[/COLOR]
[COLOR="your color"]Character:[/COLOR] Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, Etc.
[COLOR="your color"]About:[/COLOR] Just tell me a little about the character.  Something on their personality, maybe their history.  Whatever you wish, things you think we'll want to know.  About a paragraph would be good.
[COLOR="your color"]Appearance:[/COLOR] I'm like anime.  If you play the Cheshire Cat or maybe the March Hare, please use human forms.  Anthros would be good. :]]

Antique Doll

Old 02-02-2010, 10:01 PM

Profiles.
Taken:
The Cheshire Cat
Dinah
Alice's Sister
The Mad Hatter
The Caterpillar
The White Rabbit
The King of Hearts
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
The March Hare
The Queen of Hearts
The White Knight
Alice

Open:
The Dormouse
The Duchess
They Gryphon
The Mock Turtle
[ x ] Here, you can find plenty of characters from Alice in Wonderland, also feel more than free to play ANY of the character's from Through the Looking Glass. But please not, the Red Queen and the Red King will be considered along the likes of the King and Queen of Hearts. :3
All Kings and Queens will be in teaching positions.
This INCLUDES the White Queen and the White King!
There are MANY other characters in Alice in Wonderland not listed above. If you wish to play as any unlisted characters, please let me know and I'll gladly add them to the list.

----------

Puppeteer: Antique Doll
Name: Cheshire
Nickname: Cat, Shire, Cheshire
Age: Unknown. Although, he appears around the age of 18 or 19.
Character: The Cheshire Cat
About: While not much is really known about this . . . boys? past, he is well known through out Wonderland. Fading in and out at random, shifting from his cat for to his more humanoid form. Cheshire is really quite friendly. While it may be somewhat difficult to tell what he's talking about at times, he's not always this way. He has the ability to hold a decent and straight forward conversation. However, it seems that he fads in and out of sanity. If you were to manage to push his long brown hair away from his eyes, you'd be greeted by wide, bright purple feline optics, rarely blinking. Generally, that wide and sharp grin doesn't leave his face and random snickers are heard from his lips quite often. The odd boy has many tricks up his sleeves. From walking up walls to sitting midair, and vanishing before your eyes.
Appearance:

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessehBoo
Puppeteer: JessehBoo
Name: Veradinah Roselia
Nickname: Vera, Dinah
Character: Dinah.
About: Dinah is a playful catgirl who is always full of energy. Once a cat of Alice, now a member of wonderland. When she entered the world she became transformed. With her new human qualities she is always in a good mood and loves to be around people.
Appearance:
-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by taytay20903040
Puppeteer: taytay20903040
Name: Emily
Nickname: Alice's Sister, Sissy, Em
Character: Alice's Sister
About: Emily is very protective over her younger sister Alice. Though she can get a bit annoyed when Alice is not paying attention. She is a book worm, where ever she goes she always has a book on hand
Appearance:
-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKllASH
Puppeteer: BLACKllASH
Name: Mad Hatter
Nickname: Hatta
Character: Mad Hatter
About: The expression "Mad as a hatter" can not be used to describe this girl. She can be as calm as an englishman sipping tea, or even as mad as well.. a Hatter. She strives for even the basic of manners, and will quickly point it out if anything is to go differently than how is planned. Not to mention, she loves to celebrate unbirthdays. Feeling that everyone should have more than just that one special day a year. Her good friend the March Hare is probably one of the only people who can talk perfectly fine with her. Even though when they are together it is just a big party. The Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts also have a very bad relationship.
Appearance:
-----

Name: Xanderbar Caterpillar
Nickname: Xander, Cater, Pillar
Character: The Caterpillar
About: Xander is a very calm and relaxed kind of guy. He's very knowledgeable of many things and wise far beyond his years. His calm appeal is thought to come from whatever he's seen smoking constantly. From a long cigarette, cigars, and sometimes even hookahs, if in his dorm. He's blind out of his left eye, in it's place a glass eye with a brightly colored star in the middle. From his right eyes is a tear shaped tattoo. He actually has six arms that stretch from his sides, although he hides them from time to time. His appearance may be pretty feminine but, he's quite interested in ladies. The occasional boy as well. You'll never see this young man go out of his wits, even in the worst of times and he's fairly friendly can flirtations for the most part. He knows many poems and loves nothing more than to recite them from time to time. For the large majority of his life, Xander spent his time laying back in the mushroom fields, relaxing on the caps of brightly colored mushrooms, feeding off of them. Lying beneath the shade of the large caps and smoking his days away.
Appearance:

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKllASH
Puppeteer: BLACKllASH
Name: Harry
Nickname: White Rabbit, Harry
About: Harry is one to really like to keep a schedule. He needs to be at certain places right on time, otherwise it bothers him admensly. He has a very kind soul, though because of his schedules, he had barely enough time to keep friends. Even when he has nothing to do, Harry keeps himself busy doing small things. He has both a pocket and wrist watch, and when late will start to chant, "Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!"
Appearance:
-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenGe
Puppeteer: LenGe
Name: Leone Darrel Heart
Nickname: Red Knight; you can create another one if you wish.
Character: King of Heart
About: Leone is the worst husband a woman could ever get and you can’t blame the hot headed Queen from wanting to chop off every female head she sees. He has been rumored to have affairs with everyone from the Grand Duchess to the lowly chamber maid, Lily. If you’re a girl then you better steer clear of this man or the Queen will eat your head!
Of course, Leone wasn’t always this way. He used to be a bachelor who had nothing to worry his head about. Nothing pressuring like the care of the Heart Kingdom and a jealous wife. That is until he decided to drop by a visit to the court. Of course he inevitably ended up flirting with the Queen; she was, of course, incredibly beautiful. However, where he came from, girls understood that flirting never meant anything permanent. The Queen however, bless her virgin heart, took it that he loved her and wanted to marry her. The ministers agreed, he had flirted too much with their monarch, and marriage negotiations went rumbling off out of Leo’s control. So now, he, at the youthful age of twenty three, was married and tied down.
Despite his unfaithfulness, loyal Leone truly loves his Queen deep, deep, deep way waaay deep down in his heart. Only, he was too frightened of his dear monarch to even sleep in the same room as her, even on their wedding night. This of course, set off a bit of an angry spark in her and she ordered the beheading of the pastor, the adorable flower girl and the best man (the green knight). They were all pardoned in the end but Leone learned it was best not to upset her delicate frame of mind ever again. He is the teacher but no one knows what subject he teaches.

Appearance: http://cloudytales.files.wordpress.c...pg?w=328&h=602
-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Kazuya
Puppeteer:Aoi Kazuya
Name: Dumiya [dum-me-ah] and Deemiya [dee-my-yuh] Tweedle
Nickname: Cross and Bow
Character: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
About: Dumiya and Deemiya like to confuse other people/wonderlanders when they can. They don't really care about how others feel, Or at least, that's what they say. It's hard to understand them sometimes, with them finishing each others sentences and such.
Dumiya: Nicknamed Cross, she has an obsession with crosses that no one can explain.
Deemiya: Likewise, she has an obsession with bows.
It's about the only way to tell them apart, since they switch their haircolors so often. Also, to be noted is their strange love of sweets.
Appearance:
-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauni
Puppeteer: Jauni
Name: Sarah Lillian Heart
Nickname: The Queen, Her Highness
Character: The Queen of Hearts
About: The Queen of Hearts, infamously known for her bi-polar persona. She is often seen as either sweet or "beheading" an unfortunate soul; however, she wasn't often like this. High end by birth, her parents instinctively treated her like a princess and basically named her princess, thus her name Sarah; Lilian after her mother's favorite flowers and Heart coming from her... Husband. Sarah also grew up rather spoiled, if there was something she wanted, she'll receive it. There was no such thing as "no" to anything she wanted, but spoiled as she was, she was still likable and friendly. That was until she met her husband, a man who she instantly fell in love with and practically married him right on the spot. Soon enough--after marrying him--she became highly protective of her husband, screaming and threatening any female that he came in contact with. This then grew into the beginning of her bi-polar disorder (be warned though, any mentioning of the sort will be an automatic beheading.) As of now, Sarah holds the title of Headmistress and if she catches anyone doing anything she doesn't like... It's off with your head.
Appearance: Your "favorite" Headmistress

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauni
Puppeteer: Jauni
Name: Elliot Hare
Nickname: Eli, Elli, March
Character: The March Hare
About: Famously known as the Mad Hatter's partner in crime, Elliot is often seen with his good friend; either drinking tea, celebrating unbirthdays or just plain being there. Elliot's also known to be carrying around a teapot and a cup of tea and often confusing people with such a habit. Upon this, he claims that the Mad Hatter murdered time, thus the reasoning for tea time every minute. This constantly gets him odd stares, but he smiles it off anyway. Elliot is also well manner, despite his unique persona; however, he doesn't like the Queen and often stays away from her.
Appearance: Tea Anyone?
-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raccoon_Chronus
Puppeteer: Raccoon_Chronus
Name: Robin Aragon Guy
Nickname: Robin Hood
Character: White Knight
About: Robin has and will always be the classic white knight and Robin Hood put into one man. He believes that all women deserve their own prince. This however has gotten him into trouble. He would be kind, sweet, and caring towards many girls, making those girl’s husbands/boyfriends to get jealous and teach Robin a lesson on fighting. Robin is also a caring person, who will give away anything. Money to the poor, and what not. He cares about everyone and how they are doing. He wants everyone to be happy and carefree. He will do what ever he can to help people be happy and carefree.
He came to Wonderland to be a teacher. Though he rarely actually teaches a class, he helps kids around and helped with what he can. He acts like a kids many times, playing around with the student here at the school.
He is a “White Knight,” he hates the “Red Knight,” and then “King and Queen of Hearts.” He stays away from them when he can, but when he does have to be around them, he tries to be numb and/or unfeeling.
Appearance: The White Knight of your dreams
-----

Name: Alice Pleasance Liddell
Nickname: Alice
Character: Alice
About: In describing Alice, one couldn't say that she's anything less than sweet. After finding her way to Wonderland twice around ten years previously, she couldn't resist returning yet again. While herself and her sister may quite possibly be the most sane of them all, she adores the interesting and exceedingly unique personalities of those who she has learned to call her friends. After leaving Wonderland for the second time when she was around the age of seven, it seemed that the dull and colorless personalities of those around her were not enough to fulfill her growing curiosity. She is kind and courteous to even the most rude of people, although she knows how to put her foot down when the time is right. With great thanks to her dear friends the Hare and the Hatter, she's grown to love a good tea party every now and again. Her mother and father raised her to be quite polite, especially to athority and she does her very best no to waver from that.
Appearance:

Last edited by Antique Doll; 02-08-2010 at 01:55 PM..

Antique Doll

Old 02-02-2010, 10:22 PM

Reserved
I imagine there may be a thing or two I might like to add later on. I'm trying to think up a decent list of crazy classes for them to attend. If you have any ideas, let me know! ^w^

Antique Doll

Old 02-02-2010, 10:23 PM

Reserved
Another reserved post. :]]

Antique Doll

Old 02-02-2010, 10:24 PM

Reserved
A final reserved post!!!

Antique Doll

Old 02-02-2010, 10:27 PM

open.
Finally open! I'm accepting all profiles. :]] Feel free to send them in!

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 02-02-2010, 10:46 PM

[[currently making profile, will edit once porifle is accepted for intro poat. I claim Dinah :) ]]

Antique Doll

Old 02-02-2010, 10:47 PM

Hidden eyes gazed lazily over the front of the castle as his long stripped tail swayed back and forth. A soft hum reverberated from the bottom of his throat sounding like that of a purring feline. The wide grin on his face was still there, as it always was and nothing would probably change that anytime soon. The tall, lanky boy sat in a tree that was located on the checkered front lawn of the castle. Others were scattered across the lawn, some people walked the long path that lead to the front doors of the academy and chatter could be heard all around. At the moment, he didn't bother to say much. He much preferred to play around in his own thoughts about the upcoming year and what he would be eating soon. Maybe some tuna? Or fresh cut salmon. Or one of the queens roses. A bug even. He'd figure all of that out later.

Last edited by Antique Doll; 02-03-2010 at 04:50 AM..

Antique Doll

Old 02-02-2010, 10:48 PM

[ [ ooc::
Oh, joy! ^w^
I'll save her for you. ] ]

Antique Doll

Old 02-03-2010, 12:30 AM

[ [ ooc: :
I made a recruitment thread, I'll place the link to it in the post with the rules. :]] ] ]

JessehBoo

Old 02-03-2010, 01:10 AM

Dinah was wandering wonderland, chasing a butterly that had caught her attention. She was giggling and smelling the roses as she passed. The Cat girl adjusted to her new human body quiet quickly and kept her catlike reflexes and speed. Finally she ended up at her original destination, the large castle with the checkered lawn. "So biiigg!" Dinah said with a purr in her voice. Many people were headed there and she looked around at all of them. So many different shapes sizes and colors. The once-cat's eyes flickered as her attention span was still quiet small, though enlargened by her transformation.

Antique Doll

Old 02-03-2010, 02:02 AM

Cheshire stretched his long, slims arms high above him and cracked his fingers over his head. He leaned back, not bothering to hold onto the branch and allowed his legs to hold him above the ground. He fell backwards and swung from the tree branch for a moment. His hair flipped from in front of his face and suddenly those large, wide eyes were relieved. Catlike slits, bright purple, blinking once every maybe 10 or 15 minutes. His harms hung downwards, swinging slowly in random directions and suddenly, he pulled his legs straight, releasing the branch. He fell a few feet but slowed down before he hit the ground. It gave him enough time to flip over and place his black shoes on the ground. The shoelaces were untied, dragging across the patterned ground. He'd begun to make his way across the lawn and towards the river that ran around the castle.

Last edited by Antique Doll; 02-03-2010 at 04:50 AM..

taytay20903040
Rider of horses and wind.

Old 02-03-2010, 02:18 AM

Emily looked at the front gates of the Academy. Wow now this is what I call an Academy she said as her eyes got as wide as meat platters. She looked around at the other students who were walking, talking, and laughing around the checkerd yard. As she looked around she could have swearn she had seen some one up in a tree, but she dismissed it from her head when she saw some one running around chasing something that she couldn't quite see from where she was standing. I wonder who that was she thought to her self as walked through the gates in to the castle.

(can I be in dorm 020?)

Last edited by taytay20903040; 02-05-2010 at 09:01 PM..

Antique Doll

Old 02-03-2010, 02:22 AM

[ [ ooc : :
Yes ma'am! One of the spots is all yours. ^w^ ] ]

Antique Doll

Old 02-03-2010, 03:00 AM

Xander sat outside on the path that lead to the dormitories. A long, slim joint perched between his lips and his eyes staring off the edge, down far below towards the river that was beneath. The smoke escaped his lungs in various different large, thick shapes. Ohs, squares, hearts, Diamonds. He did it now by impulse more so than he really meant to. One hand on his right, connected to his shoulder lifted the smoke from between his lips and held it next to his face with his middle and index finger. His bottom two arms gripped the ground, his two legs dangling beneath him. His middle left arm held onto a pillar that kept him from wavering and him falling off the edge. His middle right hand sat in his lap. He wore no shirt but his skin was quite pale, about as white as baby powder although it had soft pink hues to it when he turned in the light just right. Another hit, his eyelids fell slightly and the small smile on his face grew the slightest bit. It was a very nice day out, indeed.

Cheshire had managed to make it to the stream where his hidden eyes gazed into the water. Brightly colored fish leap from the water and he could swear he hear singing wildflowers on the otherside of the lake. He slowly shifted into his cat form and made his way over to hover above the lake. His cat form was much chubbier than his lanky boy form and quite peculiar as well. He didn't stand but instead laid flat on his belly above the lake, looking down with a grin that nearly curled up and past his eyes. As another fish did leap from the water, he opened his mouth and caught it with little effort. A soft screaming would be heard behind the cat's lips but he covered his mouth with his paws and nearly swallowed it whole, almost choking trying to hold back a fit of giggles. At that point, the cat returned to his more human form and sat cross legged above the lake. He laughed for a while, doubling over then suddenly stopped and glided back to the grassy area where he leaned back and laid, staring at the oddly shaped clouds that passed in the sky.

Last edited by Sizzla; 02-05-2010 at 05:33 PM.. Reason: accidental DP

JessehBoo

Old 02-03-2010, 05:54 AM

[[you cant post multiple times in a row, you get in trouble, watch out for that.]]

Antique Doll

Old 02-03-2010, 06:06 AM

[ [ occ ; ;
Thank you for letting me knooow! Next time, I'll just put them in the same post. :3
I added something to the rules, please make sure you read it! ^w^
In case you didn't realize, it's under NOTE. ] ]

Last edited by Antique Doll; 02-03-2010 at 06:39 AM..

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 02-03-2010, 02:14 PM

Inside of the school was very quiet compared to the outside. Not many people had wondered inside just yet. She made her tea. Sitting on the counter as the water came to a boil in the tea pot. She excitedly got up and picked the pot up. Pouring the hot water into the prepared cup. Hatta knew she was not supposed to be in the kitchen now, but hey, twenty minutes was a very long time without tea. Quickly she placed the pot down and put in two sugar lumps. Not tree, nor one. Two lumps were just enough as she took a careful sip. "That's the stuff!" She said with a big smile before turning and leaving the room. She headed outside, into the sun. Humming a very cheerfully tune to herself. Many more people were now outside, Exciting the Mad Hatter even more. She adjusted her hat and took a sip of the tea before heading towards the river. Her long orange hair whipped around her head in a fury as she noticed the capillarities, filling the air with his sickening smoke. Hatta walked up to the form, "Good Day to you Sir," She bowed, being sure to keep her tea up. Though it did slosh out of the edges a bit. "Today is such a fine day to be out and about, might I also be the first to wish you a very marry unbirthday!!"

Antique Doll

Old 02-03-2010, 08:27 PM

When he stood, once could really tell how tall the slim boy was, at the very leave 6"7, maybe even taller. It was hart to tell since he slouched the slightest bit. He smiled down to the girl, directing the smoke he exhaled away from her and nodded. "Why, thank you young miss, it's greatly appreciated," he replied, bowing in return and looking about. He leaned his back lazily against the tall pillar that he'd used to keep himself from falling over the edge and into the riving and thought for a moment. He pulled his lower for arms into his sides, hiding them quite nicely. He would have looked like any other excessively tall young man, at least for the most part. Looking down to her cup of tea drew more thoughts into his head. "That's your only cup of tea isn't it," he question, lifting his odd eyes from the glass to the girls face. He looked the girl up and down and noted that she seemed the slightest bit familiar. Had he seen her with the March Hare perhaps? Possibly. He couldn't quite place anything else and so he brushed it off and pulled the joint back to his lips, taking a long drag.

taytay20903040
Rider of horses and wind.

Old 02-03-2010, 09:33 PM

Emily walked inside of the castle and looked around. Wow this place IS big she said quietly to her self as she looked at the stair cases that seemed to go straight in to the heavens. I know I'm going to get lost in this place she thought to her self as she walked by an orange haired girl with a top hat on, on her way to the stairs. Lets see, where am I dorming at Emily thought to herself as she took out her class list and saw she was in dorm O20. She started to walk in the directions of the dorms.

Antique Doll

Old 02-03-2010, 10:46 PM

It wasn't long after the Cat had laid to stare up at the clouds that his stomach began to grumble. Apparently, that poor little fish hadn't been quite enough to suppress his growing appetite. Rolling over onto his stomach, Shire pushed himself up with his arms then planted his feet on the ground and lifted himself up to may his way towards the castle. On his way, he passed another feline, like himself except black and female. He purred for a moment, looking in her direction then turned his head back towards the castle to continue on his way laughing for no real reason. He stepped into the castle, walking through the main hall, he turned and made his way up a flight of stairs. After a few more turns and walking through a couple more corridors, he finally arrived in the cafeteria. As soon as he entered, he was greeted by a dozens of bustling Wonderlanders. Each one different from the last. It didn't phase him in the slightest bit. Right away, he made his way to the food like. There were many, many things there to eat. From Portibello Mushrooms to Cake. He went straight for the fish, of course. Placing various slices into a bowl he'd grabbed, he made his way over to a empty round table located near one of the back corners of the lunch room. From there, he went about clawing at and eating small slices of fish that he cut with his extending nails.

JessehBoo

Old 02-04-2010, 05:46 AM

Dinah heard a laugh come from her left and saw a cat boy walking to the castle, silently, out of curiousity, she followed him. Her tail swished slowly back and forth as anticipation filler her once small body. Following him into the cafeteria she was bombarded and smiled at all of them. "Hello, Nice to meet you. Hello. Hi There!" She must have chaken over 20 hands before the crowd dissipated. Stepping up behind the cat boy she purred a bit. The fish he was taking looked delicious and she mimiced him, taking the same amount and eyeing where he was headed, all the way in the back. Walking over, a slight felinish sensual effect to her movement she sat down and smiled at him.