Aloriel
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-31-2010, 03:36 AM

Kaeli smiled.
"Yeah, I would love to," she replied.
"Where's your tiger been kept," she asked. She wasn't aware that he had a pet tiger.
"Um, when did you decide to get one," she thought out loud.

Gui
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-31-2010, 04:24 AM

"cool Im picking him up for the air port, my mother always said 'if you ever get in to an academy I'll get you a two week old tiger cub' Pretty cool, Huh?"

----------

"he looks like this" hands her a photo of him http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...by_Kamirah.jpg "cute huh?"

Aloriel
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-02-2010, 11:26 AM

Kaeli giggled as Urahara told her how he was able to get a tiger. She took the photo from his hand and looked at it, brushing her fingers across the surface.
"He's adorable. What's his name," she asked. She thought a moment and smiled.
"I would very much like to paint him. May I," she asked. She wondered what the cub would grow up to look like.
'I bet he'll be beautiful. He's already adorable as all get out,' she thought to herself. But people didn't know this side of her. They only knew the tough girl that she was forced to be. Her ears flattened against her head as her tail swished slowly.

shy_twin

Old 08-03-2010, 08:28 PM

Lily finally decided to draw a graceful dove because she always had a soft spot for birds. About halfway through her drawing her attention was turned towards her cellphone (which was set on vibrate). She sighed when she looked at the caller id. What could possibly be so important that my mother has to disturb me during class? I'll just text her later.

Gui
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2010, 10:31 PM

"His name is Kam, and sure go ahead and draw him." ((sorry havent been on much))

Aloriel
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2010, 04:27 PM

Kaeli smiled.
"Thank you. I'll give it to you when it's done," she said as she began to draw him. She looked up as she heard the vibration of a phone. She saw Lily look down and figured it had to be hers.
"So, Lily, you new around here," she asked. She continued drawing Kam.

Gui
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2010, 09:02 AM

The bell rang Teacher said "CLASS DIS-MIST" "so wanta go now?"

Aloriel
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2010, 01:01 AM

Kaeli stared blankly at Urahara for a moment.
"We skipping," she asked before a slight smile curved her lips.
"I'd love to," her grin grew as she followed him out the door.

Gui
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2010, 11:54 PM

He tolk her hand and run to he moterbike "here put this helmat on"

Aloriel
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-26-2010, 01:47 PM

Kaeli smiled as she strapped the helmet on and got on the motorcycle after Urahara. She held on to him tightly and took in the scent of him. He smelled really nice and she smiled to herself as she laid her head down on his shoulder.
"So how long a ride is this," she asked.

Gui
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-27-2010, 05:12 AM

"half an hour,babe" then relised he said 'babe' *gulp*

Aloriel
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-28-2010, 02:39 PM

Kaeli's eyes widened as she heard him say babe. That had never happened to her before. She smiled, but then remembered he wouldn't be able to see it. She closed her eyes and hugged him, to let Urahara know she was ok with it. She didn't know quite hwere this left them, but it would be interesting to find out.
"Half an hour, huh? So then what will we be doing afterwards," she asked.

Gui
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2010, 04:54 AM

"why don't we get you a dog or something, i'll pay."

Aloriel
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2010, 05:27 PM

Kaeli chuckled deep in her throat.
"If you haven't noticed, dogs and cats don't get along quite so well. I had a dog once, and he always chased me around. Doesn't exactly sound like much fun when you're two," she replied.
"And, the offer is nice, but no thank you. I'd pay for it myself, that's just how I am," she said in his ear. She wanted to wrap her arms around her and hold herself for a bit. She wasn't used to people being so kind to her. This was a new thing and she didn't know what to do with it.
"How much further," she asked. She was excited to meet Kam.

Gui
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-31-2010, 09:08 AM

'bout 5 minutes, what about a cat?"

Aloriel
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-31-2010, 03:11 PM

Kaeli laughed.
"Had one of those too. It constantly fought with me for domination. I don't want a pet. We'll just see how Kam takes to me and if I'll have to find a ride back to the academy," she replied. She didn't mean him any disrespect, but pets didn't like her and she wasn't going to go through hell just for something that was going to try and dominate her.

Gui
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-01-2010, 09:03 AM

"we're here and im going to make sure hes trained not to." jumps off the bike takes his helmet off, takes Kaeli's helmet off and picks her up and off the bike and walks in holding her hand.

Aloriel
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-01-2010, 09:03 PM

Kaeli blushed when Urahara removed her helmet. Her blush turned a scarlet red when he picked her up off the bike. He took her hand and led in, holding her hand.
What does this mean? Does he want something more than friendship, she thought to herself. She alowed him to lead her through the place, fire burning in her cheeks the entire way. She wasn't used to such things, and it hurt her brain to think about what Urahara wanted, so she held onto his hand as he held hers.

Gui
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2010, 05:00 AM

A man walked up to him and siad "ahhhh u must be urahara, please come with me" "umm sure". we went down a big hall way as he went he thought to himself 'does she want to be more then friends?' the man turned into a door "here they are" "they? 2? " "yes" "umm ok" urahara picked the girl tiger up " kaeli, do u want her, if not i'll take both, anyway you get to name her" he put the tiger in kaeli's arms and picked up kami "hello cutie".

Gui
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-07-2010, 04:34 AM

"so do you want her?"

Aloriel
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-13-2010, 12:40 PM

((sorries, my interent has been acting up lately and i've been busy with college work and all that jazz))
Kaeli put a hand to her mouth and slowly put her other hand to the second tiger's nose. She waited for the tiger to bite her, but it didn't. Instead the tiger playfully pawwed at it and hugged her hand to it's belly. Kaeli smiled at her and rubbed her belly gently.
"Yeah, I'll take her. How much for the second tiger," she asked the man that led them to Kam and the otter. Kaeli tried to think of a good name for the tiger.
"Maybe I'll name her Kiyane," she said thoughtfully. She picked the tiger up and held her to her chest. The tiger purred. It made Kaeli giggle and she rubbed her cheek against the tiger's. Kiyane seemed really affectionate. She took Urahara's hand and squeezed it.
"Thank you," she whispered.

Gui
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-17-2010, 03:40 AM

((Its ok)) "free" said the man. "awww there soo cute" urahara put kam in keali's hands and then pick her up and walked out to the bike "here chuck this on" hands her the helmat and gets on.

Aloriel
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-18-2010, 02:50 AM

Kaeli blushed as Urahara carried her out of the place and she she held the two tigers. She put on her helmet as instructed and held on tight to the tigers, wishing then that they had driven in something else.
"So I suppose we're taking them to your dorm room," she asked. She looked to Kiyane and Kam together and smiled. They were adorable. Perhaps they were brother and sister. Or maybe they would grow up to be mates. That would be cute.

Gui
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-18-2010, 05:17 AM

"were taking them every where we go its ok with the teachers and we can sit outside in the sun untill the bell rings" 24 minutes later and wer here urahara got of and tolk of his helmat and tolk kealis off too

Aloriel
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-20-2010, 06:45 PM

Thank you," Kaeli blushed when Urahara took off her helmet.
"That's really sweet. But that means no more breaking up fights before school," she pouted playfully. She chuckled and hugged Kiyane to her chest, listening to the tiger purr happily.
"So, are we skipping the rest of the day or what," she asked, trying to get her mind off of how close he stood to her.