Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-07-2011, 05:46 PM

Yokai Academy is a special school made for the purpose of monsters coexisting with humans. It is founded by the three Dark Lords, one of whom is the dean of the school. Yokai Academy is surrounded by a barrier called the Great Barrier, which creates an alternate world separate from the human realm, hiding it from plain sight. The only known way to get to Yokai Academy from the human world is through a bus that travels through a tunnel called the "Tunnel of the Fourth Dimension", which, according to the bus driver, has various "mouths" that open to various tunnels all throughout Japan. The barrier is powered by a rosary seal and according to Mikogami, if the barrier collapses, all of the suppressed energy contained in the yōkai world will flood over to the human world, creating chaos and disorder. Will you protect the school? or Destroy it.

Welcome to Yokai Academy

rules

1. No stuffing pens, or other objects, up peoples butts [Im talking to you momo!]
2. Pm me profile, and when accepted, post them yourself.
3. Post aleast once a week, or send me a pm that says you wont be on, failure to do so will result in Expulsion.
4. No godmoding, i am the god here.

Here is the Student profile

Name :
What monster are you : [Fox demon, Vampire, Werewolf, Troll, etc]
Bio:
Pic : [Monster and human]

Teacher profile

Name :
what monster are you :
What class you teach : [Reading, writing, Math, etc]
Bio :
Pic :

here is my profile

Name : Atropos Clotho Lachesis
What monster are you : Aitu [Demon ]
BIo : Atropos is Named after the three fates, though he is a Reletivly Sweet guy. he suffers constent Abuse and Insults from people for being what he is, but what they dont know is that they are is writing themselfs a Death Sentence, for if they Push him beyond his limits, his inner demon will awaken.
Pic :

Last edited by Andraus; 07-07-2011 at 11:50 PM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 07-07-2011, 08:29 PM

Name : Crimson
What monster are you : demon
Bio : Crimson's parents died from a tragic accident when she was 12. They left her, there house and there beloved pet, Coco (The little black demon thing on the pole in her picture). For a long time, Coco was the only friend crimson had. Non of the humans at her old school liked her and tended to bully her. Because of that, Crimson has been known to keep to herself and only talk to her pet. Coco tends to follow her around most of the time. He usually will float around behind her or sit on top of her head. Since Crimson doesn't know if its against the rules to have a pet, she tried to hide Coco in her room. But he always gets out.
Pic :
human

demon

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2011, 10:24 PM

Race: Fox Demoness
Bio: Heather was born of pure dark magic. A demon and a witch aligned to try to take over the underworld, they planned for Heather to be their son, heir and secret weapon. When it turned out that he was a she, they abandoned her and soon after were killed. For 17 years Heather roamed the underworld, and occasionally poked her head into the world of humans, but always running and weary of danger. Finally she found a kind woman who promised to stick with her, despite her 'colorful' history and they traveled the world together. At the age of 21, about 4 years later, Persephina (her Mistress for lack of a better term) died suddenly. Now Heather has stumbled upon your Academy.
Pics:

Andraus

Old 07-07-2011, 11:49 PM

Atropos was walking by school, wearing his Useual ninja wear [see pic above] and was being fallowed by bullys, again. "I am Alpha and omega, the beginning, and the end." he said to himself.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-08-2011, 12:23 AM

Name :Finx Sunfara
What monster are you :Vampire
Bio:Finx has issues getting along with humans she tends to drain them alot. She was once a sweet normal girl until someone changed her. Ever since her change she's been aloof killing as the only trail to follow heer and even then she wouldn't be found anywhere for a while. She was sent to this school by her most recent vampire clan thinking it would do her good.
Pic :

Name :Annabella archer
what monster are you :fox demon
What class you teach : Reading
Bio :Ann use to hate humans but now she can't get enough of them. A man changed her mind about humans when he saved her and didn't freak out when he found out what she was. He was killed by a truck and in his memory anna wants to teach the youngsters that not all humans are bad and you can get along with them. She use to be the princess of a clan of fox demons but there has been less use for a monach and with out a husband she can't get the throne which is part of the reason she teach's out of bordom. As a princess she tends to dress in fancy cloths when she in human from and will hurt anyone who calls her style out dated.
Pic :

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-08-2011, 01:00 AM

Heather saw what was happening and was disgusted. She hated bullies. "Buzz off you pests," Heather lept up and grabbed the bully on the left in a choke hold. "Don't let me see you here again, pick on someone your own size." She paused, trying to cool down. She released the hold, but just a bit, with her other hand she waved at Atropos ((I thought it was spelled Lechesis)) and winked. She turned back to her 'victim' and glared. She held his gaze for a minute longer and let him go. His friends had already run away. "Cowards!" she murmured.

Still in her fox form she bounded over to Atropos and licked him on the hand.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-08-2011, 01:05 AM

Crimson was walking down the side walk with Coco on her head. She heard some commotion going on and looked ahead. She saw some people running and two people standing on the side walk not running after them. Crimson tilted her head to the side and blinked a few times. "What do you think happened, Coco?", she asked her pet. All it did was make a little chirping noise at her, though. No real words, sadly. Crimson sighed a little and hopped nothing bad was happening. She then started to walk again.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-08-2011, 01:11 AM

Heather felt a sort of detach with the boy she was with so she ran over to the person across the lawn. By the time she got there she was almost done changing. A few seconds later, and she was back to normal.

"Well hi there, my name is Heather, quite the cute pet you've got there, and what is your name?" She beamed at the other girl.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-08-2011, 01:16 AM

Crimson nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the girl talk to her. She blinked a few times at teh girl and then realized she really was talking to her. "umm, it's nice to meet you Heather. And thank you. Coco is very cute...Umm, my name is Crimson.", She said to the girl.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-08-2011, 01:21 AM

"Aweh, cute little fellow," she attempted to make a cute finger wag in the general direction of Coco, but decided against it, for she knew better than to put her finger that close to a creature of unknown origin. "I'm sorry if I startled you. I assure you there is nothing to fear. I am usually nice, I promise!" Heather smiled again, this time it was cuter and a little less creepy, just nice and calm. "See, Crimson, I was just taking care of some bullies for this guy," she turned around, "back there," but couldn't find him. In fact he was no where to be seen ((I am just letting my inner writer take over, please feel free to correct me here Andraus)). "Well he was there just a minute ago. Either way, I only use my powers when I am protecting someone else."

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15 View Post
Name :Finx Sunfara
What monster are you :Vampire
Bio:Finx has issues getting along with humans she tends to drain them alot. She was once a sweet normal girl until someone changed her. Ever since her change she's been aloof killing as the only trail to follow heer and even then she wouldn't be found anywhere for a while. She was sent to this school by her most recent vampire clan thinking it would do her good.
Pic :

Name :Annabella archer
what monster are you :fox demon
What class you teach : Reading
Bio :Ann use to hate humans but now she can't get enough of them. A man changed her mind about humans when he saved her and didn't freak out when he found out what she was. He was killed by a truck and in his memory anna wants to teach the youngsters that not all humans are bad and you can get along with them. She use to be the princess of a clan of fox demons but there has been less use for a monach and with out a husband she can't get the throne which is part of the reason she teach's out of bordom. As a princess she tends to dress in fancy cloths when she in human from and will hurt anyone who calls her style out dated.
Pic :
((you can join the party if you want :P ))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-08-2011, 01:49 AM

Finx walked towards the school hands in her pocket and a scowel on her face. She didn't want to be here and she was going to figure away out as soon as possible. She didn't need to be friends with humans they we're only good for keeping her alive so as long as they kept making more she was fine with it.

Anna smiled to herself as she sauntered towards the school in her human form she loved the stares she got from the human men but knew they would run if they knew her trueself. Finx was a fox demon princess and a teacher at this new school for demons. She couldn't wait to teach children how to read human and demon text as well as spreading the joy that humans we're good to get along with.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-08-2011, 01:55 AM

Heather sensed the presence of another fox demon, a female at that. She couldn't tell weather to feel delighted, threatened or just glad someone else was there. Either way she decided to skip over to Anna. "So are you going to be one of my teachers?"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-08-2011, 02:48 AM

"He is.", Crimson said looking up at it. She waved her hands at the girl and shook her head. "No, no, you didn't startle me...that much. You do seem nice, really. I'm just...well, I tend to stay by myself all the time and only hang out with Coco here..So talking to people and everything makes me nervous since I'm not used to it.", Crimson said to the girl. She looked back where she saw the girl before she came over here then back at heather. "So that's what you were doing...Well, I'm glad you stand up to bullies. They need there butt kicked sometimes. And I guess he went to school or something.", she said. Coco decided to float in front of Crimson's face for a few minutes. he wanted attention, so that's what Crimson gave him. She started to pet him some ans then Coco started to roll around in the air. When she went to talk to heather, she was gone. It really was strange. But Crimson didn't think anything of it, other then she wondered if she had scared Heather off...Well, there was nothing she could do but continue to walk to school. So that's what she did.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-08-2011, 03:42 PM

Anna smiled at the young fox demon. "Yes I'll be a teacher but as for being you're teacher..." She shrugged her slight shoulders. "Depends on if you take reading."

Finx made it onto the schoolgrounds and let out a heavy sigh before brushing past a two fox demons and a demon with a wierd looking thing.

Andraus

Old 07-08-2011, 04:35 PM

Atropos looked at the girl that helped him. Not many Helped a Demon spirit. "thank you.." he said. he contniued walking, keeping his head down and his eyes peeled.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-09-2011, 03:53 PM

Crimson saw the boy that was being bullied. He didn't look hurt, but she wanted to make sure. So she started to slowly head towards him. She wasn't sure how she was going to say what she wanted to say to him, seeing as she wasn't used to talking to anyone but Coco. When Crimson was right behind him she stopped walking and looked at him. "Umm...I-I saw those bullies around you and everything...so I wanted to um ask if you were okay...are you hurt or anything?", Crimson said.

Andraus

Old 07-09-2011, 04:00 PM

"No.....Thank you for asking but Im not hurt.....Though might I ask Why your helping me? Not many help a Aitu Demon spirit. They think were cursed." he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-09-2011, 04:45 PM

"Well..I'm glad your okay. But...why wouldn't I help? I mean, I wanted to help because I wanted to help. I really don't know why people would think that....They shouldn't just think your cursed because of what you are...they should see what your like before they judge you in any way...Get what I'm saying? if not, then I'm terrible at communicating, as you can tell. I'm not used to this.", Crimson said smiling a little. She hated how she was terrible at trying to communicate. She could talk, but she wasn't good at putting things into words.

Andraus

Old 07-09-2011, 05:40 PM

"Its okay, i understand " he told her. "I am Atropos, Aitu of the Town of Narhana."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-09-2011, 06:08 PM

"My names Crimson.", Crimson said smiling. Coco chomped on her head, meaning he wanted to be introduced too. Crimson patted Coco's head and smiled. "And this is Coco..."

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-10-2011, 04:22 PM

Heather smiled at Anna, "Oh, what a shame," she couldn't tell if she was actually upset, or just filling with words, "I won't be taking your class, or not this semester. Maybe we shall become friends yet." This she was sure she meant. Best to get to know this other as well as possible. Heather felt she had missed someone, and turned to Finx. "I have greeted everyone else so far, might as well get to her," she thought. She skipped merrily over to Finx, making sure not to startle her, and introduced herself.

After brief introductions had been exchanged she joined back up with Crimson and Coco, and saw that Atropos was with them. "Hi there again," she really liked Coco so she had a big grin on her face. "You know," she said half looking at Atropos, but still keeping her eye on Coco, "I don't think we ever formally met. My name is Heather, what is yours?" On this she gave full attention to the boy, she didn't want to seem uninterested to him, and obsessed to either Coco or Crimson with the cute little creature.

Andraus

Old 07-10-2011, 04:45 PM

"Atropos Clotho Lachesis." he told her, kissing her hand "Pleasure " He held out a small cookie to coco " A Belrog? and a juvineile at that"

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-10-2011, 05:04 PM

Heather blushed, she had always done so when a guy had kissed her hand. "So, Atropos, your name can't have anything do do with the three fates of Roman mythology, can it?"

Andraus

Old 07-10-2011, 05:14 PM

"According to my own personal history, My parents died at a young age, so when I was old enough, I could decide my own name. I was currently reading a book about them, so I picked that." he told her.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-10-2011, 05:42 PM

Crimson waved at Heather when she came over to her and the boy. She tilted her head to the side when she heard what the boy called her pet. "What? You mean, you know what Coco is? Oh...and thank you for the cookie.", she said. Coco gladly took the cookie and inhaled it. He then started to fly in circles around Crimson's head. Crimson was very surprised when she heard that the boys parents also had died when he was young. "Your parents died while you were young to?"