Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-10-2011, 08:50 PM

((too, sorry I'm a grammar freak, anywhoo))

Heather decided that weather or not she wanted it she would give Crimson a hug, and from then on out that is just how they were going to greet each other, regardless of what Crimson thought. She gave her a nice warm hug and let go. "You know, I think we may have read the same book. Either way, I am sorry to hear about your parents." She paused a moment, thinking. "You know, it seems like we are all three in a similar boat, my parents died, yours died, and even Crimson's died as well." She didn't want to tarry too long on such a subject, "Y'know I just met our Reading teacher, well, that is if I were taking Reading," she said, "what classes are you guys taking?"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 07-10-2011, 09:11 PM

(haha, must not have did the second o when I pressed it two times. xD I hate my keybored when it does shit like that.)

Crimson was shocked when heather hugged her. of course, it was probably because she felt bad for her. Wouldn't be a surprise. She hugged Heather back and smiled a little. It had been a long time since Crimson had been hugged...it felt so nice. "It's alright..I've gotten over it.", she said. "So...we all have dead parents? That's sad...". Crimson thought about all the classes she was going to take and sighed. She really was just taking basic classes. Nothing special just math, science, social study's, language arts, and a few others. "I don't have many classes...I'm just taking the ones I need to take and maybe a few extra ones that I'll enjoy."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-11-2011, 01:07 AM

Finx turned as the girl approach and glared. She was about to open her mouth to tell her just we're she could shve her name when she started to take to others. Taking that as an excuse she slinked away torwards the school hands in her pocket again.

Anna smiled at the students that we're getting along but she noticed the vampire girl not getting along and sighed. *there's always one.* she thought with a delicate shrug before heading towards the school to set up her classroom before anyone got there before her.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-11-2011, 02:33 AM

"Oh that's kind of boring, don't you think?" Heather hated anything boring, and anything typical. "I would just die, die I tell you, if I were stuck in those classes," she babbled on, "but I guess it could be made better by you being there. Still," she paused thinking, "I, well, I don't think I could do, no certainly not, however. It's possible..." Heather was clearly talking to herself at this point. In fact, when she went on like this she didn't notice, but she would walk faster. So pretty soon her endless prattle died off in the ears of others, as she seemed to almost jog ahead.

----------

((OMFG I just realized, I love Supernatural, so much, and especially him. (points up)))

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-11-2011, 02:36 AM

"Reading is my favorite. Though with me, when I read A Graphic book, I can almost picture myself in the Protagonists shoes. Its sorta werid if you look at it from my Side, but Really enjoyable." he told them, and when he heard about their parents, he said "birds of a Feather, flock together."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 02:50 AM

"it is...but I don't want to be swarmed with stuff. Plus, art is really the only class that I want to go to. I also just want to know the basic stuff I need to know at the moment. it may be boring, but at least I wont get overloaded with stuff.", Crimsons aid smiling. She tried to listen to Heather talk and keep up with her, but she was going fast now and she didn't seem to even notice that her and the boy was still there. So Crimson gave up on following the girl. If Heather wanted to see her, she could find Crimson easily. She was the only one who had a little demon pet thing following her around. She turned to the boy and nodded. "Umm, yes that. And I do like reading too, but like i said, I enjoy art more. I can show my feelings on the paper or canvas. it's easier for me to do it that way then actually say or show my feelings.", she said

Andraus

Old 07-11-2011, 03:02 AM

The boy was tickling the little demons belly "Kawaii kawaii kawaii"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 03:11 AM

Coco rolled over in the air and chomped on the boys fingers. 'No! bad Coco! Your not supposed to eat fingers!", Crimson said softly. She forced Coco to open his mouth and then looked at boy. "I'm sorry...he has a tendency to do that. He likes to chomp on things. it means he likes you...but it tends to hurt.", she said

Andraus

Old 07-11-2011, 03:13 AM

"Actually, that tickled." he smiled, but then winced "Sonova!" he looked back and saw people throwing rocks at him "Grr..thats it! You wanna see a Aitu?! Well you got one!" he changed into his Demonic spirit form, and a Glowing fire was coming off him.

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-11-2011, 03:33 AM

Heather looked up and realized she was alone. She felt like a mean person, but she just lost herself in thought so easily. She wouldn't have come out of such thought so quickly had she not been disturbed by a noise. She tried to focus her senses, and heard something like a crackling flame and maybe some rocks falling. Neither of these made sense to her, she felt on edge though so she changed forms and rand towards the noise. When she noticed Atropos, she began to sprint. "What's going on?" she shouted. "Are you okay, what happened?" She now saw him in his true form and realized that talking might not really happen right now. She could feel something mixed with anger in him, but wasn't sure what, maybe fear or frustration. Either way she bounded after him to help in any way she could.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 03:46 AM

'Well, I still don't want him doing that. He might hurt someone one day.", Crimson said. She jumped when she heard him yell and saw the rocks being thrown at them. She looked over to teh kids that were throwing the rocks and then back at Atropos. She got in front of him and turned to the kids that were throwing the rocks. She blocked the rocks with her body but she used her wings to protect herself from the rocks. "Stop it! All of you! he didn't so anything to you, so stop throwing the rocks!", she said before one of the rocks hit her head. She yelped a little before rubbing the spot on her head with her hand. She turned her head over to heather when she heard her yelling something at them. She would have to tell heather what was going on after she came over.

Andraus

Old 07-11-2011, 05:24 PM

"Do not let these Low-life Monsters push you around, thinking they are badass "A voice in his head told him. Atropos, grabbed one of the rock-throwers by his leg, then he threw him onto the ground.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 05:41 PM

(I'm guessing in his demonic spirit form, most of the stuff would go through him...but correct me if I'm wrong)

Crimson grabbed Atropos' arm and pulled him back but her hand seemed to go right through him. She blinked a few times but then she ran in front of Atropos and gave him a worried look. "Don't! You'll all end up getting hurt...so pleas stop.", she said to him.

Andraus

Old 07-11-2011, 07:55 PM

[Certain things would, but organic Objects, Like hands and limbs, would be abled to touch him.]

"Dont listion to her, she will back-stab you, and make you look like a fool" it told him. He pushed her out of the way, then drew his sword. Flames seemed to swim on the metal, like snakes of fire.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 10:37 PM

(Okay. ^^ just making sure. xD So her hands wont go through him anymore! haha.)

Crimson was pushed and she stumbled a bit. She turned to him and gave him a sad look. "What is wrong with you! Why are you doing this? Yes...the hurt you, but you don't have to hurt them! And you really shouldn't push someone away when there trying to help you!", She said grabbing his arm once more and pulling him back. "Put your sword away...pleas."

Andraus

Old 07-11-2011, 10:43 PM

The voice spoke out at the girl "Leave My human body alone, you foolish parasite!"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 10:46 PM

Crimson stared at Atropos for a few seconds. "Are you being...controlled? Well, if anyone's being a parasite its you! Well, the one that's controlling Atropos!", she said. She was starting to get mad, but calmed herself down since her getting to upset would lead her to turning into her demon form and hurting people. She didn't want that happening, so Crimson kept herself calm. 'Leave him alone...", she said

Andraus

Old 07-11-2011, 10:48 PM

"im just helping him get his revenge, il let him go when its done " he said, then raised his sword at the boy on the ground.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 10:51 PM

"Your not helping him! Your just making him seem like a monster and making him hurt innocent people! yes...they threw rocks at him and all...but these little snot nose brats are just butt holes! There's nothing you can do about it! So...just let Atropos be in control or just don't hurt anyone! If you hurt that boy...i wont forgive you and I'll hurt you...", Crimson said as her eyes flashed red.

Andraus

Old 07-11-2011, 10:53 PM

"Hmph, fine you big baby " he said. the flames died on him, and the sword dissapperd. He then collapsed on the ground.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 10:56 PM

'so that thing inside him is like a child...if he appears again, then I'll have to talk to him like one.', Crimson thought. She went to catch Atropos when he collapsed. She got his arm, but she didn't get hid full body. She put his arm down and knelt beside him. She leaned him on her and checked him out to see if he was alright. "Are...you okay?", she asked him.

Andraus

Old 07-11-2011, 10:58 PM

atropos opened his eyes, and saw her holding him, then blushed "S-sorry!" he backed away.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 11:01 PM

"its fine...I just want to know if your alright.", Crimson said smiling a little. She had completely forgot about Heather. She didn't know if she was there yet, but she did want to tell her what happened. "Atropos...may I ask you something?", she said.

Andraus

Old 07-11-2011, 11:02 PM

"h-huh? you can ask me anything" he said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-11-2011, 11:09 PM

'Who...was that person controlling you? And why are you letting him control you?" , Crimson said. She wanted to know why so that way she could get Atropos to not let that person control him. Whoever it was controlling him, wasn't a good person. Atropos needed to not let him control him anymore and keep him away.