finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2011, 07:40 PM

"i am." Finx said "him I'm not to sure about. You smell human but with a sandy after tasty." she said catching his sent as she passed him on the way to the piano.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-20-2011, 01:16 AM

Gaara gave the odd red headed guy a strange look. "Them what the freak are you? You're not human, of that I am positive. His eye twiched as she said he smelled sandy. He pointed a long, narrow finger at her. "I don't smell sandy! It's weird to go around smelling people." he tried to look calm, but it was kind of freaky to be told that you smelled like sand, and shed used the word 'aftertaste' as if ge were something to eat. He liked vampires, but not the kind that considered him lunch.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2011, 01:21 AM

"Sorry I walked by you." Finx said "i can't help it I've never been this close to people before and you smell good maybe I should have ate before I left." she looked like she was deep in thought.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-20-2011, 01:30 AM

Gaara glared. "Well it's MY blood not yours, so keep your fangs away from me." he said this so calmly he didn't even sound angry, maybe just a tiny bit annoyed. He grabbed his gourd and threw it over his shoulder. Not only did it carry sand, but it also carried his books and stuff. "The bell's going to ring any minute, so I'd best be off." he gave Finx one last look of annoyance and left. His class was math. "Ugh.." he groaned. He hated math with a passion. Is seemed so useless. Why did he need to know how many times X wnt into Y? He wondered what classes the other kids were taking right now.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2011, 01:33 AM

Finx found her class easy and cursed silently when she saw the sandy boy from earlier. She sighed and sat as far away from him as possible placing her white teddy on her lap for safe keeping.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-20-2011, 01:39 AM

The teacher shook her head. "No, no, you sit here." she pointed to a desk right beside Gaara who hissed in a cat like fashion. "I can't sit near her." he said to the teacher very quietly. He shut up after he was given a glare from the old lady. He really didn't want to get eaten. His sand didn't protect agianst things such as biting. It was confused by that sort of thing, it normally thought that biting was sexual. Gaara's sand refused to protect him from anything that qualified as potentially sexual. He growled at her. She was really cute, but she was annoying and she wanted to eat him.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2011, 01:42 AM

Finx turned an even whiter shade if that was even possible and sat next to the boy clinging to her teddy bear for dear life *good kill me now.* she begged the infinte space.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-20-2011, 01:45 AM

Gaara leaned away from her like she was some deadly plague. A few kids laughed."You got a reaction from the sand man, good job!" a snobby, preppy kid laughed as he said this. Gaara just gave him the bird.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2011, 01:48 AM

Finx sighed aparently the infinet space had chosen to let her sit in her own stew today she was just thinking it could get worse when her stomach made a weak growl sound that only highly trained ears could her. "Crap." She mumbled in to her bear "I'm so dead."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-20-2011, 01:54 AM

Gaara carelessly set his gourd on the ground, thus preventing him any protection. He was as protected as any normal kid. He relized this was a big mistake as he got a papercut. It bleed and his eyes widened. He plunged the finger in his mouth, but knew that Finx had already probably smelled it. He felt really nervous now. He could feel his heart beating insanly inside his chest, but showed no outward emotion.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2011, 01:57 AM

Finx jumped out of her seat dropping her bear as she slapped a hand over her nose and mouth backing away from him as fast as possible bringing herself across the room in three seconds flat.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-20-2011, 03:51 AM

Afanassii happened into the room in the middle of the drama errupting. It seemed that Gaara had left without obtaining an answer for his question as to Nassii's nature. Oh, well... It wasn't like most people could understand it anyway.

Now, seeing the vampire squirm as far away from the bleeding boy as possible, he couldn't help but chuckle.
"Honestly... Don't you have some form of appetite suppressant technology by now?" He asked of her, tossing a rather small, soft ball in Gaara's direction he sighed and flipped the wrist with his bag handle up over his shoulder.

The ball contained a magick-tech healing salve from back on Afanassii's world. While the boy might not recognize it, if Gaara brought his wound anywhere near it, it would seal and heal quickly.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-20-2011, 09:03 AM

Gaara gasp as she stood and at first hoped to god it wasn't him she was coming after, instead she made it all the way across the room. Afanassii threw a softball and Gaara caught it, seeing the tiny little paper cut heal itself. He handed the ball back to Afanssii and sighed. "Thanks.." he muttered and sat back down. The teacher ordered Finx to sit also. She didn't understand why they'd both acted so strange and gave them both detention.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-20-2011, 06:07 PM

Finx just stood there not breath fighting back her hunger nowing that if she didn't her eyes would turn red and no one wanted that her least of all. "You can't stick me with him." She finally blurted out not even realizing that her fangs we're in full view of everyone.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-20-2011, 08:52 PM

"Oh, whatever..."Nassii sighed, pointedly taking a seat between the two and motioning to an empty one next to him to see if the vamp would take his suggestion of a compromise. After lingering his gaze upon her long enough to make an empression, he turned bak to the teacher and gave his best charming boy smile. "Excuse me..." He began, tossing his hair over one shoulder while he brought out his text book. "I am a very recent transfer student and I was hoping that you could clear up a few portions of this lesson for me. I'm afraid I feel a bit lost..." The picture was painted perfectly by his sheepish smile and scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

His hopes prooved truthful as the teacher did nothing to his strange classmates but shoot them a stern look before coming to his side to help him with a problem or two...

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-20-2011, 09:00 PM

Gaara Gaara gladly sat beside Afanssii. This would make it much harder for the crazed, hungry Vampire chick to get him. He shot her a glare and turned back to his work, answering his math equations. He promised himself that he'd stay aqua from her at all cost.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2011, 12:35 AM

Finx walked slowly back to the seat next to the spider boy and grabbed her teddy bear breathing deeply into the bears fur. "You'r ok no ones hurt you'r ok." she mumbled to herself and sighed when her stomach made a small protest sound "shh we'll eat later." she scolded.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-21-2011, 01:45 AM

Nassii glanced sideways at the vampy lolita. It was rare in all his travels that he came across a bona fide vampire and there was something about this girl that made him believe she was exactly what he was used to when defining the word.

The teacher had finished helping him by now and had resumed writing on the slate at the front of the class a long line of algebraic equations. His eyes fuzzed over a bit while he deciphered it - math was so very different back home!

When finally the class neared it's close, he was beginning to develop a headache and he looked at the clock every few seconds.
"I certainly hope those two don't keep up their shenanigans..." He thought to himself. The last thing he needed was a bit of supernatural drama in the middle of what was otherwise supposed to be a nice, normal day in the life of the American teenager.

That last idea made him consider the tiny girl holding her teddy bear once more. And he sighed while he leaned over to reluctantly whisper her some advice.
"You may want to consider not mentioning your.... condition so easily here. I imagine some might greet your admission with scorn or fear but perhaps worse, many will simply not believe you and you will become a laughing stock..." He lingered his blue eyes on her own and hoped that she would realize that he was attempting to be helpful.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2011, 01:48 AM

"Ok but I need to get out of her so I can feed. What do you suggest I do just walk out without telling anyone why?" Finx said with a soft hiss her hunger was making her easily pissed off and he was getting on her nerves.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-21-2011, 01:59 AM

Finx's attitude right off the bat made a vein in his forehead twitch. Regardless, he did his best to maintain his composure. He closed his eyes for a moment and exhaled. When he opened them once more there was a dangerously sexy look in them, combined with a mischivous smirk.

He whipped his head back to the front and raised his hand. Knowing class was over, he felt confident that his plan would work.
"Pofessor?" He asked respecfully, doing his best to look concerned. Miss Finx here is not feeling so good. I was wondering if I could have permission to take her to the nurse's office?" He shot another look sideways, this one serious. He knew that if the vamp didn't play along his plan would be foiled.

The teacher walked over and asked.
"Is that so, Miss Finx?"

(( Sad to say, I must go to sleep now. Please don't carry the thread too far away without me, as I won't be able to post again for another 12 hours or so. ^.^'' ))

Last edited by Afanassii; 10-21-2011 at 03:03 AM..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-21-2011, 02:37 AM

Gaara looked at the sweet, innocent, looking vampire child. She was stupid if she didn't understand what Afanssii was trying to do. Gaara scolded himself for being such a jerk. He'd been trying to become much nicer, but often found himself judging people unjustly. "Yes, she looks quite pale, maybe this fine gentleman should take her to the nurse." he tried to sound really, truly caring. It was hard to care about someone who desperately wanted to eat you, but she was nice otherwise. He knew he couldn't treat her like a freak. It had always hurt him when others thought badly of him for killing others, he wanted to be Finx's friend. He was determined to be her friend in fact. "I'll carry her stuff down for her so Afanssii can make sure she doesn't like, pass out or something.."

MissDifferent
Ninja Mummy

Old 10-21-2011, 03:36 AM

Iris had had an English class first, but she had hurt one of the fingers on her left hand. To her, this could be horrible since she needed her fingers for her violin. Any injury to them needed to be looked after straight away, so she was on the way to the nurse's office, violin case in hand of course. Everyone would think it was trivial, but they didn't play the violin with everything they had, so they wouldn't understand. They wouldn't know what it's like to put every emotion you have into one song. It was a great relief and it made others feel what you did too. When she played Salut d'Amour by Edward Elgar, others generally felt happy and the looks on their faces just made her want to continue

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2011, 06:25 PM

Finx nodded to the teacher "yes I'm not feeling well at all." she said "May i please go to the nurses office."

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-21-2011, 10:31 PM

The moment those words exited her pouty little mouth, Nassii sprang to his feet. This close to the end of class, it didn't matter too much whether or not the teacher approved of their leaving. Though, luckily, she did nodd her approval as they made their exit and went back to writing mundanely on the chalk board.

The Sek boy tossed whatever bags Finx had been carrying Gaara's way with a smile, since the boy was nice enough to offer to take them to the nurses room and he walked quickly out and down the hall with finx.

Some time later, it was obvious his plan did not actually include the Nurse's office, as he took her on a detour down a dark and deserted hallway and paused to look deep into her eyes.
"Still hungry?" He asked, sauntering forward and slowly coming within her personal space...

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-22-2011, 01:12 AM

Gaara was a few paces behind them. He listened to see what they were saying and wondered how exactly her hunger would be quenched.

Last edited by Monte Gray; 10-22-2011 at 03:48 AM..