finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2011, 02:40 PM

"Starving." Finx said slowly pulling a bottle out of her pocket and a pill from a pocket in her teddy bear. She then walked over to a fountain put the pill in the bottle and filled it with water the water turned a red color. "This stuff isn't as good as actual blood but..." she shrugged and took a sip making a face at the taste.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-22-2011, 09:09 PM

Afanassii chuckled as he watched the vampire take a sip of her blood substitute. It seemed to make about as much sense as most of the diet drinks he found on the shelves around town....

He moved closer to her and slowly undid the top two buttons of his dress shirt
"Are you sure you wouldn't rather..." he whispered, putting one hand on the wall behind her to lean in close. "...have the real thing?"

He was attempting to put on his sensual best, hoping that she would take the bait. To sweeten the deal, he pulled his collar open further and leaned his long neck to the side right in front of her face.

"Go on, " He whispered, remaining in place but scanning his eyes back down the direction they had came from to see what Gaara was doing. "I promise... I won't bite back."

It was a bit of a lie, actually. While he would never harm the girl, he did know from his people's previous experience with actual vampires that they suffered adverse effects when they consumed a Sekassiret's blood. The Sek venom was narcotic and hallucinogenic and a bit of that was always coursing through their blood stream and best yet, it was completely undetectable through non-mechanical means. He was curious to see how she would process it all.

((finx15: MissDifferent: Gaara-kun: We now have an OOC: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1769991166 ))

Last edited by Afanassii; 10-22-2011 at 09:13 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2011, 09:33 PM

Finx blinked a couple times then turned a pink color. "Are you sure I've never bitten another creature before or a human that didn't already have my parents bite marks on them." she said glancing anywhere but his neck and kept the teddy bear between them for safety.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-22-2011, 09:43 PM

Afanassii turned and fixed her with a serious look. "An entire family of vampires...?" He thought to himself, instantly wanting to know more about this girl's story.

He looked down at her stuffed animal and back at her sweet face and pondered over her words for a long moment.
"Why is that?" He asked, dropping his arm to his side but remaining very close to her. "Why would your parents need to bite your victims first?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2011, 09:46 PM

"They always went out I was to precious to them so they never let me going hunting and you can't just bring a human to are house. Most of are servants are humans who are also are snacks when were sick and can't go out. Counting this school i've been out of the house a grand total of three times. Also baby vampires and younger ones have a hard time biting deep enough so parents usually do it."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 01:25 AM

Gaara stared, sweat forming on his brow, his legs becoming just slightly shaky. He wasn't one to be frightened very easily, but then agian, most things couldn't lay a hand on him. This girl was a threat. He didn't really care to watch her eat poor Nassii right in front of him. What if she was still hungry? He sure as hell wasn't ready to die yet. He wanted to run, wanted to act like a four year old and run to his big sister. Hos legs weren't working correctly. "Nassii?" he squeaked out. "D-don't...please...." he looked really afriad. It wasn't a look he had so often. "Just s-stop..her blood substitute is fine..." he pleaded. Why did Afanassii want to die? Was the kid on drugs or something? Maybe he was just REALLY crazy.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2011, 01:34 AM

Nassii cocked an eyebrow at the girl out of disbelief. "Baby vampires...?" He found himself rolling his eyes before he could stop it. "you have got to be kidding me... Vampires are created not conceived..."

He paused for the space of a deep breath and then looked back her way again, his grin slowly spreading across his face once more. He wasn't sure if she was just pulling his leg or if she was something new entirely that was calling itself vampire when it distinctly wasn't. The latter was certainly possible, as Nassii found more and more species as he traveled to new places. Either way, he was still curious to see how her body would take his venom.

"Oh, yes, I'm sure...." He said as much to Gaara as to Finx, nodding and offering up his neck once again.

Last edited by Afanassii; 10-23-2011 at 01:37 AM..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 01:49 AM

Gaara snapped. "OK STOP! YOU TWO ARE FUCKING CRAZY!!!!" he literally screamed this as panic set in. He was feeling like he might pass out. "YOU!" he pointed at Afanassii. "AT LEAST ACT LIKE YOU'RE AFRAID OF BEING EATEN BY A BLOOD THIRSTY VAMPIRE!!! HUMANS DO NOT GO AROUND ASKING TO BE EATEN!" he was trying to act all bad, when in truth he was scared to death. Why was Nassii doing this? He didn't have any idea about the whole venom thing.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2011, 02:30 AM

Afanassii backed away from the vampire long enough to look Gaara square in the eyes. "I am not human." He said, slowly, looking very calm at the other red-headed boy. "And if she takes some of my blood, it won't be the same as killing me..." With that he turned back to Finx and nodded, looking into her beautiful eyes. "Will you take my offer...? Or.... not?"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 06:10 PM

With that Gaara hit the floor. That had clearly shocked him to the point that he just blacked out. He really wasn't taking all of today's excitement very well.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2011, 06:53 PM

"I wasn't made I was born." Finx said glaring at him. "I won't bite someone as low as you." she pushed him away and grabbed her things from gaara then grabbed him under the arms to pull him to the nurse. "people these days." she sighed forget the gentlemen he wasn't that smart he was what her parents would call slow in the connects.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 06:57 PM

Gaara's demon smiled as it took over his body the instant Finx touxhed him. "Mmmm Vampire...I think I'll just suck all of the power out of you like you suck the blood of humans." The demon laughed in a horrible way and pinned her to the floor. It was Gaara's body, but he had fangs like a cat's and his eyes were odd.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2011, 07:11 PM

Finx blinked at him "Not like I was going to bite you with out you're permission I was brought up better then that. Besides I only take it from humans when I really need to and even then I never take enough to harm them."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 07:43 PM

The demon growled a bit more before Gaara got control of it. He blushed from embarrassment. "I'm so sorry."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2011, 07:45 PM

"It's ok." Finx said "could you please get off." she said with a soft smile.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 08:02 PM

Gaara looked down and turned an even darker shade of red. He jumped up off of her and frowned. "Jeez..my demon's a pervert.."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2011, 08:07 PM

Finx sat up and shrugged "Some demons are that way. Now are you all right you fell hard when you fainted."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2011, 09:20 PM

He nodded. "Yeah, I'll be okay. It was kind of hard, but it happens pretty often so I'm kind of used to it by now."

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-24-2011, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15 View Post
"I wasn't made I was born." Finx said glaring at him. "I won't bite someone as low as you." she pushed him away and grabbed her things from gaara then grabbed him under the arms to pull him to the nurse. "people these days." she sighed forget the gentlemen he wasn't that smart he was what her parents would call slow in the connects.
Afanassii stared at the girl hard, clearly confused from what she said. "I never said anything - " He began to say, flabbergasted, running a hand through his long hair. But a moment later, he flushed with rage at her insinuation that he was low.

After all, he had been offering to do the girl a favor - even if he had a side motive as well. (Which, of course, she could not have possibly known about...)
"I'll have you know..." he snarled, standing tall and straightening his dandy clothes. "My family is likely more noble-blooded than anyone else in this school... But, no matter..." He smiled at Gaara sweetly. "If the girl doesn't want to accept any help, then I'm perfectly happy to leave her suffer...."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-24-2011, 01:33 AM

Gaara frowned at Afanssii's behavior. He certainly didn't want Finx to suffer. "You can um..bite me..if you want that is..just don't kill me ok? A few quarts is fine, but don't get to carried away." he stared at the floor at the thought of having some girls lips on his neck, biting him. Even if it WAS just so she could feed, it still made him blush like crazy. The fact that she was cute didn't help.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-24-2011, 02:18 AM

Nassii didn't fail to notice the look on the boy's face when he offered himself to the vamp. Honestly, he was two seconds from walking away from this ego-tastic fiasco when a thought occured to him, causing a swift turn in his stride to take him to face Gaara himself.

"Does that offer stand for me as well?" He asked, licking his lips playfully.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-24-2011, 11:00 AM

Gaara looked up at Afanssii. "Y-Yeah..I guess.." he was more than a bit nervous, and it showed. He kind of liked both of them. Finx was cute and sweet and Afanssii was handsome and suductive. Gaara held his neck to the side, practically daring one of them to bite him. He'd never but himself into any kind of real danger before, but he was sure this wouldn't hurt to bad.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-24-2011, 03:07 PM

The tall boy stared at Gaara for a long moment, hoping to see whether the boy was joking or not. Times like these, he had to weigh all of the possibilities. Honestly, the sandy one really did not deserve the effects of Nassii's venom, but in truth he had very little control over whether or not he affected him.

He sighed and rustled up the boy's hair playfully, standing to his full height once again.
"I can't do that to you...." He shrugged. "At least not without knowing how your body could handle poison..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-24-2011, 04:45 PM

"Poison...wait a minute I was going to bite you." Finx went from happy sweet girl to enraged vampire girl. "You unbelievable jerk how dare you try and poison me you're no gentlemen or nice at all and people say I'm hells creature you're the worst." she grabbed gaara's arm "Come on before mister jerk here desides you would make a good meal." she started pulling him away mumbling under her breath to what seemed to be the teddy instead of herself.

Last edited by finx15; 10-24-2011 at 05:01 PM..

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-24-2011, 05:12 PM

"You were going to bite me..." Afanassii said disinterestedly, tossing his bangs to the side with one hand. "There is a big difference between being on the recieving end of having my venom injected into someone, and the minute amount that would have been in my blood stream should I have actually bitten you..."

He turned his back on the two of them and put his hands on his hips. "Besides, I already said I wouldn't do it to the poor boy..."