Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 01-04-2012, 12:48 AM

Ace rolled his eyes. "I wasn't thinking about you being vile to my sister. I was just simply trying to figure out what element you were. I'm guessing fire?" He asked, glancing over the boy. "Everything about you screams tempermental." He said, a smirk playing on his lips. "I'm a water myself. And Scarlett here is Earth." He said, crossing his arms over his strong chest. "Trust me. My sister wouldn't be stupid enough.." He mumbled, still smirking. He eyed his sister who now looked upset.

"Ace stop!" She glared, elbowing her brother. "I'm so sorry.. could you still maybe show us to our class? I'm sorry for my brother being so rude.." She said, her full lips frowning. "Um. Whats your name?" She asked, trying to change the subject.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-04-2012, 04:40 AM

Gemini blinked."did he just ditch us?" She asked, too shocked to be shy.
Todd looked up, startled, and blushed at being caught."I apologize, I didn't mean to be rude.I just noticed that you had a striking profile, and I felt compelled to draw you..." he said, trailing off as he realized how strange he must sound.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 01-04-2012, 07:25 AM

"I'd like to, but i need to get back to my friends over there. "he waved to Gemini and the rest. "Atleast, I think so. We might have the same class..."he checked his sceduale. "Bingo, I do"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-04-2012, 04:58 PM

"Cool. Could we walk with you guys?" Scarlett asked, her eyes glancing to the group. She glanced to her brother, seeing if he would be okay with the large group.

Ace simply nodded, smirking at hte though of having class with all of them. "Kay. THen lets get this show on the road." He said, glancing to the door.

Andraus

Old 01-04-2012, 07:33 PM

he walked back to his little group "hey guys. See if you have Offensive magic first period"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-04-2012, 08:18 PM

Anna pouted softly they had done the worst thing possible ignore her. "anna don't do it." finx warned but it was to late for that a hurricane strength wind started to pick up everthing around them as anna shifted into her elemental form. "Did you see that they ignored me how dare they ignore me." "anna calm down I'm sure they didn't mean to."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-04-2012, 08:26 PM

((Who'd anna talk too? If my characters ignored i'll change my post. I didn't know who you were talking too..))

Andraus

Old 01-04-2012, 09:26 PM

Cycoris looked at the girl in her elemental form, and his Gaze grew dark and Intimidating. He walked up to her until he was 4 feet away, and changed into his elemental form. The Grass died where he walked, and his hands lit up in flames "I'd Suggest you stop that Now, Before We have trouble. Just for a personal Note, I didnt even see you come by."

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-05-2012, 12:22 AM

"Oh, well, thanks, I suppose," Izzy responded, looking a bit puzzled with her light eyebrows bunched together and raised slightly. [B]"I thought you were staring because of my size. I have a few medical problems that stunted my growth a bit.

"You're new here, right? Well, I'm Izzy. It's nice to meet you," Closing her book, she cleared her desk before turning to him again, listening for his response. Distinctly, she could feel a fire elemental shift to his elemental form, which made her roll her eyes. Why did people have to be such idiots? Seriously, they had brains, why not use them?

"What element are you, if I may ask?" she continued after he answered, ignoring whatever was going on in the hallway. "I'm a fire; one of the best, though not exactly the strongest." She liked him, at least for now. He didn't seem to be like that idiot in the hall at all. In fact, the artist in front of her seemed quite intelligent, and she found herself hoping that they could be friends as she waited patiently for a response.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-06-2012, 03:03 AM

Gemini checked her schedule."looks like I have the same class as him..." she said, then noticed that the guy they had been talking too was facing off with some other girl."that doesn't look good..." she said, looking at the other girl near her."should w-we do something?"
Todd cleared his throat."my name is Todd.its nice to meet you." He answered, ignoring the sense that there was a fight nearby.he hated fights."I'm an air elemental.I'm pretty good...I wouldn't say the best." He answered modestly.in truth, he was quite skilled, but he would never admit to that.he was too shy."um, I hope its not too strange that I'm drawing you.would...would you mind terribly if I finished? If you dislike the picture after I've finished, you can throw it out.or if you like it, you can keep it." He offered.

Last edited by Gemini; 01-06-2012 at 03:10 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-07-2012, 01:36 AM

((she was talking to everyone))
Anna glared at the boy. "Fire boy you know how to listen don't you?" she hissed "I said something.". Finx was now trying to push anna into the school with out much effect

Andraus

Old 01-07-2012, 01:53 AM

Cycoris Sighed, and lost his Elemental form. He then Held his hand out "Im Shadow-Slayer. But my First Name is Cycoris."he said to her.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-07-2012, 01:56 AM

Scarlett and Ace stood by the doors, staring at everyone. Neither one liked people that much.. so they were at a loss for words.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-07-2012, 02:42 AM

"If you're good, then you shouldn't hesitate to say so. Take pride in it," Izzy replied, shrugging slightly. "I suppose you can finish, though it'll be weird now that I know you're drawing me. I'll just read until you're done, okay?" She actually wanted to get back to her book to help flesh out her theory, so it was with a good deal of enthusiasm that she opened the book and began pouring over it again.

See, to her, she saw another side to the elements, though it was hard to really touch it. Each element corresponded to a phase of matter, so far as she could tell. Nothing she had read disproved the theory, and she was actually planning on testing it herself later. Maybe Todd would like to help? Tapping her desk, she stared at the page without really seeing the words before turning to him again. "Hey, would you like to help me with an experiment I've been working on?" she asked, unable to help herself. It seemed like he would be able to keep up with her mentally, which she had never seen in another student at the school.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-07-2012, 03:47 AM

Todd looked up from his drawing, which was almost finished."an experiment? Sounds interesting.I would quite enjoy helping you out, but I would be a fool to blindly say yes without knowing what im getting into.so, what kind of experiment is this, exactly?" He asked, intrigued.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-07-2012, 04:13 PM

"Well, I'd like it to be a surprise, so let's just say that it will revolutionize the elements," she answered, smiling sweetly. "All I really need you to do at this point is observe and record data. I'll be handling the other stuff." Nodding to herself, she gave him one last smile before she turned back to her book, allowing him to finish his drawing as she read further into the theories of Niles, one of the most brilliant elementalists in the world. A lot of what he was saying matched up with what she was thinking, though he hadn't gone as far as she had with her theory.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 01-08-2012, 08:29 AM

(Srry internet off)

Makina watched the events happening around her and the girl she was with. She looked at the gorl then the schduele she had in her pocket, "I have the same as you, I'm Makina and you are?" she aaked tilting her head and watched as the boy talk to new peoplr.

Miranda checked her attedance sheet but jumped when she heard the late bell ring, a considered look on her face moving her haie fron her hair "Oh dear, I think their all going to be late." she said in a low voice and started marking them late.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 01-08-2012 at 08:40 AM..

Andraus

Old 01-08-2012, 05:56 PM

Cycoris heard the first bell "Oh b-damn! Come on guys, lets bounce!" he said, and ran for the school

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-09-2012, 02:14 AM

Anna sighed and picked a girl to stand next to she choose the girl in the wheelchair ((sorry gem)) "Hi there my name is annabell but call me anna. This is finx my sister. "She added as finx come over as well.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-09-2012, 05:26 AM

((For what?))
Gemini looked up."oh, hello there.I'm Gemini.I guess we'll be in class together maybe." She answered shyly.
Todd raised an eyebrow but finished his drawing.once be was done be looked it over, signed it, then put his pencil down."I'll help." He said, not realizing he had decided until he said it."on one condition.you have to be my subject for my entry into a local art contest next week.i've never drawn anyone with a more striking profile or expressive fa e than yours.you're the perfect art model.and don't worry, you don't need to pose nude or anything weird like that." He said with more confidence than he usually had.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-09-2012, 11:03 AM

"Deal," Izzy answered, holding out her hand once she saw him finish the drawing. Honestly, she hadn't thought that she'd say yes, but why not? She did blush at the compliments thought, turning away so that he wouldn't see it as well. "You should like my experiment though. At the very least, it will be cool to watch. Have you ever heard of a Tesla coil?"

Hearing the late bell, she closed her book and pulled out her supplies for class, getting ready for the lesson while mentally admonishing anyone who was late. Seriously, it wasn't that hard. Come to school, and walk into the classroom on time. She honestly didn't understand why people couldn't do that more often.

Andraus

Old 01-09-2012, 01:32 PM

Cycoris Made it in at the last Second, and took a spot, in the front row. He saw at the Corner, close to the window. He liked to view outside, sometimes. Inspiration, ya know?

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 01-09-2012, 11:12 PM

Scarlett and Ace walked into the room,taking two seats in the far back by a window.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-10-2012, 05:13 AM

Todd shook her hand and put his drawing supplies away.it was definitely time to start.with his classroom supplies out, he was ready to learn."no, im afraid Ive been severely out of the loop for a long time.I don't know who that is." He answered her question just as the late students walked in.just as he thought the word 'walked' he found himself blushing from embarrassment.one of them wasn't walking at all.
Gemini was the last to enter the classroom, having found it difficult to maneuver her wheelchair through the crowds.she turned red, seeing that she was last, and stuttered an apology to the teacher.one of the students in the front clearly disapproved of anyone being tardy.she ducked her head, trying to hide her shamed tears as she wheeled to a seat near the window.she was then faced with a dilemma, which was getting into the seat.she would have to either lift herself from the wheelchair to the desk chair, or find a desk whose chair wasn't attached."oh...oh dear."

Andraus

Old 01-10-2012, 01:16 PM

Cycoris went over to gemini. "Let me help you." he said, and lifted her up. he then lightly put her into the nearest desk