Roze-with-thorns
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 03:13 AM

*hits the teacher in the face with a snowball* NOBODY'S LISTENING OLD WOMAN! *runs over to the 3rd story window*

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 05:00 AM

Then the Lady says,"HEY YOU YOUNG HOOLIGAN I'LL OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP A** ON YOU!!AND I AM NOT OLD!!"Then Yorunori yells,"Yes you are you old bag of bones!!"

Roze-with-thorns
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 05:30 AM

HAHAHA! SEE YOU LATER OLD WOMAN! *jumps out the window and flies about 50 feet and stands on top of the flagpole making faces at everyone inside the building*

Posion Love
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 07:05 AM

cringes as i file in to the class room where the teacher is droning on about something

"whoops sorry prof "
:oops: :D

Revvi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 03:35 PM

(You get more gold you you make your posts more literate, you know. xP)
Veron walked into the classroom juggling some snowballs.
"No snow in the building!" the teacher scolded. He tossed them out the window.
"A new student?" the teacher asked.
"Yeah. I'm Veron," he replied.
"Take your seat, and I do not want to catch you playing with snowballs indoors anymore!"

Veron sighed and took a seat in the back row of the classroom.

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 04:04 PM

The lady says to Yorunori,"Ms.Yorunori you have to introduce to these children that there is a meeting..."Yorunori then flies up into the air and says,"Man I hate this part,the boys of the school will report to Dorm AB then there you will see four signs that say,cyber angels,peacful angels,regular angels,and warrior angels.If you are a mix of two report to the one you think you are the most.And for demons you will report to dorm AC you will see three signs,regular demons,love demons,and warrior demons."Then Yorunori goes to get a drink of water and comes back and says,"Now for girls you will report to Dorm A and see the same signs and you will do the exact same thing.And,for demon girls you will report to Dorm B and do the exact same thing.So,all angels report to the meeting in 30mins. and demons will report there in 30 mins. after the angels meeting and thank you the angel meetnig will start in 10 mins."Yorunori then flies down and walks to the meeting.

Revvi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 04:31 PM

After class, Veron walked to his dorm in the "regular angles" area.
Why do they have to segregate us like that? he thought as he came to his room. He sat on his bed and took out 3 iron balls from his bag and started to juggle with them to work out his arms.

LoveintheRain
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 04:34 PM

about me
NAME:Lena
MAIN POWER(S):Fire//wheather.
SIDE POWERS:shadow and water
Picture:
SAYING:And love in the rain,is bringing more pain.

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 04:45 PM

Old lady starts to yell at Yorunori,"YORUNORI TELL ALL THESE ANGEL BRATS TO GET TO THE MEETING!!"Then Yorunori says,"Ok,geez and people please remember that this is only a meeting area these are not your dorms you get to pick where your dorms are so all angels report to your areas and we can get this started.Oh,man I have to get to the cyber angel meeting spot wait but I'm also fighting,oh never mind I'll just go to cyber angel spot..."

Revvi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 04:49 PM

Veron put away what he was juggling and walked out of the dorm. He looked at a map on the wall for where he was supposed to go then looked out the window. It was large, made for other angels to fly out of. He sighed, wishing his wings were fuller. He knew he could not fly.
He walked to the meeting area quietly.

LoveintheRain
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 04:58 PM

Lena walked into the large school, dragging her suitcases behind her.
"Hmm.I wonder what kind of trouble I can stir up here." she said softly and smirked. She laughed at what she was thinking and walked around.
"HELLLLOOO?" she screamed, wondering where everybody was. "HELLO?" she screamed again.
"Oh well." she said, blowing her purple hair out of her sparkling red-wine eyes. She smiled and began walking down the empty hallways to a dorm.
"This looks good." she said.The door was already opened. Her room was painted black and white.
"As if they already knew that this was my room." she said again and tossed her stuff down. She saw the key on her bed and she attached it to her jeans.

Revvi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 05:02 PM

Veron sat down and put his feet up on the chair in front of him. He looked around for anyone else who was waiting there. He wanted to make some new friends.

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 05:18 PM

Dorm advisor appears in the cyber angel room and says,"Hello I am Techna and I am your dorm advisor my sisters and brothers are the other dorm advisors their names for the girl advisors are,Angela for regular angels,Pecanora for peacful angels,and Warrona for the fighting angels.For love demons it's,Lotana,Rona for regular demons and,Warla for fighting demons.For boys,Rouge for regular,Forres for fighting angels,Pon for peaceful angels and Tekton for tech angels.For demons it's,Rove for regular demons,Logget for hurting love demons and,Wegsh for warrior demons.Those are everyone's advisors and that is all thank you and good bye."

Revvi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 06:01 PM

That was a lame talk Veron thought as he left the meeting. He had already forgotten his dorm advisor's name when he stood up. Looking for a way to get a good rep around this place, Veron started to juggle and think about what he could do to get people to notice him.

Roze-with-thorns
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 07:03 PM

Roze smirks as she walks behind Veron, carefully hidden in the shadows. Suddenly she launches a snowball at a blinding speed, hitting him in the back of his head and sending him tumbling forward.

Aeola
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-14-2007, 07:11 PM

Watching everyone else, i decide to take a seat.

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 07:24 PM

:shock: "Wow,I might as well do something..."*ring ring*"Oh,crap first periods about to start!!"Starts to fly out and goes to cooking class.

Roze-with-thorns
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 07:26 PM

*wanders into cooking class five minutes late and sits in the only empty seat*

LoveintheRain
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 07:30 PM

Lena just about tackled the seat next to the hottest guy in school. She was having math first period- and gratfully, the teacher wasn't there yet. Lena was late for class.
"Hi, I'm Lena." she said and the guy nodded his head.
"Chris."He flipped his long hair out of his face and smoothed out his white hoodie.

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 07:38 PM

"Woah,Roze you have this class too?!"

Roze-with-thorns
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 07:41 PM

"Yup! If I don't learn to cook then I don't get to eat... Let's just hope nobody sets anything on fire." I say smiling.

LoveintheRain
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 07:47 PM

Chris looked at Lena's eyes with his dark brown ones.
"You wanna go sit in cooking? The math teacher and the cooking teacher like, never are here."
Lena smiled.
"FINALLY!" she screamed. "Someone who will crash a class with me!" she said.
Chris got up and held his hand out for her.
She took his hand and they started on their way out to the cooking class. He put his hand on the door knob and swung the door open.
"Haha. Hey guys!" He said, barging in with Lena.

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 07:48 PM

" :shock: Wow I mean I can just make food in a snap."Starts to read what it says on the board and it she reads aloud,"Crumble Cake?Sounds yummy!!"

LoveintheRain
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 07:58 PM

Lena laughed as both her and Chris fell on the floor in the back.
"This is boring." they both said. "Lets cause some chaos and give 'em somethin' to talk about." Lena said.

Roze-with-thorns
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 08:00 PM

"Boring..." I say getting up and walking over to Chris and Lena. "Count me in." I smirk. "This school is more lifeless than the last three I got thrown out of."