Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2008, 04:42 PM

Elemental Accademy is the top school in the world for students of any origin with elemental abilities. We offer classes to help you train in you abilities, and with a degree from elmental accademy not only can you prove you are a certified elemental, but you can get a job wherever elementals are needed. The students here undergo many advetures and trials, competitions, firendships, rivalries and romances, but all in all it is a good place to learn how to be the best elemental you can be.

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2008, 04:44 PM

Index

1 - description of RPG
2 - Index
3 - Rules
4 - Form
5 - Characters
6 - Classes
7 - members
8 - banned members
9 - elements
10 - groups
11 - mods
12 - still reserved
13 - still reserved
14 - still reserved
15 - still reserved

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2008, 04:45 PM

Rules -

1 - Be kind to others
2 - No godmoding
3 - No rpging others characters without their permission
4 - In order to post you must first be accepted by me or any of the mods
5 - No swearing
6 - No killing others characters, only your own
7 - If you want to quit the RPG, say so and don't just leave other characters hanging.
8 - Listen to me and the other mods. If we tell you to do or stop doing something, listen.

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2008, 04:51 PM

Form to fill out to get a character in this RPG -

username -
Character name -
age -
gender -
elements (select from list) -
dark/light/both -
year -
personality -
look -
history -

picture (optional) -

PM me the profile. DO NOT POST. If you post the profile, I will not consider it.

Along with this form, pleas send an rp sample.

Last edited by Alexis Durem; 05-05-2008 at 01:28 PM..

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2008, 04:52 PM

Accepted characters and their profiles -

username - Alexis Durem
Character name - Alexis Durem
age - 17
gender - Female
elements (select from list) - Air
dark/light/both - both
year - 2
personality - She is usually easy going, and the only thing she gets stressed about is grades. She loves being outside more then anything, and loves animals.
look - Light brown hair that goes down to her mid-back, she's only slightly tan, and only 5'2.
history - As a kid, she could always do cool "tricks" with air, not realising what she was actually doing. When her parents discovered that she was an elemental, they were thrilled because they knew it opened up alot of opportunities for her that she would't have otherwise. Her familiy is extremily poor, and she wants to become sucessful and help them out of their situation.

username -Peachesdied
Character name -Nimue
age -19
gender -Female
elements (select from list) -water/ice
dark/light/both -Light
year -3
personality -Calm, sweet, very shy. Love animals. Excels at healing spells because she doesn't like it when people get hurt. Fighting will always be avoided unless provoked to extremes.
look - Long blue hair with dark ocean water eyes. The light blue dress was her mothers. It was given to her on her 15th birthday. The darker blue ribbons tied all around her signify her father's bindings to her.
history -As the only child born in her family she was often given a hard time. She had to be the best at everything. After her mother's death at the age of seven, her father became even more strict. After she turned 15 her father decided that she was good enough to be on her own. He left her at a waterfall and told her that he never wanted to see her again. She knew it was because she looked too much like her mother. He couldn't bare it any longer. For four long years Nimue trained in the are surrounding the waterfall. She learned to become one with the water, but her social skills are lacking. She found the school and wanted to become part of it in hopes of finding a place to belong.
picture (optional)-

username - princess emeraude
Character name - Dakota Rosethorn
age - 17
gender - female
elements (select from list) - air
dark/light/both - light
year - 1
personality - Absent-minded, calm,smart,generous, mysterious, usually silent, shows no emotion most of the time.
look - Short light brown hair, fair skin, turqouise eyes.
history - Parents died in a car crash, she was raised by her aunt until she was 13 then she bought house with the money her parents left her ( Rich ) and lives alone with her Jack russel dog called River.
Picture-

username - HoukiboMinamoto
Character name - Houkibo Minamoto
age - 19
gender - male
elements (select from list) - Earth
dark/light/both - both
year - 1
personality - the quiet kind of kiddo, mostly found listening to music. pretty much absent-minded, always thinking and always studying.
look -
history - his parents were killed in a terrible car accident. ever since, he's been living with his uncle and it seemed he took good care of Houkibo. Years later ,when his uncle was dying, he told him to bring a big suitcase from his wardrobe. inside it was a sword, and his uncle told him that he had this sword ever since he was 12. his uncle's dying wish was for houkibo to go to elemental academy, because he saw him beat up a bully that was much nger than him a few weeks ago, using earth. finally, ge packed up and went to elemental academy in a few days. ever since, he has been practicing a lot and does a few extra activities after classes. mostly seen hanging around with Kyio.

username - Alice Seno
Character name -Midori Tanaka
age -17
gender -Female
elements (select from list) -water/earth
dark/light/both -light
year -2
personality -Intense, Mysterious and Demure. A bit of a romantic, wants to find herself a man who'll take care of her.
look -*see picture*
history -Midori grew up in a town where magic was forbidden, she was oppressed because she had a natural talent for it. Her parents placed her in the Elemental Academy for that reason, but the night before she left, her parents were forced to leave the town. Now, Midori and her parents live in the city where she goes to Elemental Academy.

picture (optional) -

Username: Shira Hitsugaya
Character Name: Azula Nar
Elements: fire
Dark/Light/Both: Both
Year: (?)
Personality: Shy,quiet, loyal, short temper, brave, a good friend
Look: Red hair, fair skin, purpleish eyes, usually wears form fitting closing considered a bit showy, she is pretty
History: Half Japanese/half American. Lived in Japan with her mother until she accidently caused a fire resulting in the death of her mother. she then moved to North America to live her father and his new family. After a while she ran away until she found this school.

Last edited by Alexis Durem; 06-18-2008 at 09:41 AM..

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2008, 04:52 PM

Classes offered at Elemental Accademy -

Fire elemental magic -
Ice elemental magic -
Water elemental magic -
Air elemental magic -
Earth elemental magic -
Spirit elemental magic -
Dark elemental magic -
Light elemental magic -
Combination elemental magic -
Potion -
Runes -
Charms and amulets -

NOTE - all classes have level 1, 2, and 3 depending on the year of the student.

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2008, 04:53 PM

Members of this RPG

Alexis Durem
Mimi Lara
Peachesdied
Lucas the slayer
Rudrus
DelilahHeart
princess emeraude
HoukiboMinamoto
Alice Seno

Last edited by Alexis Durem; 05-05-2008 at 01:31 PM..

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2008, 04:54 PM

Members banned from using this RPG -

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2008, 04:55 PM

Elements that characters can have -

Fire
Ice
Water
Earth
Air
Sprit

In each element there are light and dark elemental magics. A character can specialize in either light magic, dark magic or both.

A character can have more than one element, but the more elements a character has the weaker they are in each element. Characters with more than one element can do special combination magic that others can't.

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2008, 04:55 PM

At this accademy, the elementals must work in groups in order to accomplish tasks and graduate the accademy. Here are the groups of elementals working together -

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2008, 04:57 PM

Here are the users that have been granted mod status for this RPG -

Alexis Durem (Obviously)
Mimi Lara

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2008, 04:57 PM

<<reserved 12>>

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2008, 05:00 PM

<<reserved 13>>

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2008, 05:01 PM

<<reserved 14>>

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2008, 05:04 PM

<<reserved 15>>

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-29-2008, 01:14 PM

Alexis looked up toward the building with a smile. It was only the start of her second year at Elemental Academy, but it already seemed like a second home. She was an air elemental with strong abilities in both dark and light elemental magic. As soon as she graduated the academy and became a certified elemental, she'd get a high-paying job and start sending money to her family.

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 03-29-2008, 02:31 PM

Trente heaved a heavy sigh as he looked up at the building. It was the second time back here again. He would be able to see his darling sister yet again. He missed her over the break. He looked up at the sky, it was so blue and so full of life. Just the way he liked it. He had a knapsack on his back full of his possessions. He didn't own much but it was enough for his simple lifestyle. He smiled happily. It was good to be back....good to be home.

Akira grumbled at her chauffer as he opened the door for her. "Hurry up and get my things for me would you" she barked at him. She was growing rather impatient. The car ride had been a long one and she was finding her chauffer more and more annoying by the minute. Soon however she had about a dozen bags around her feet. She pick up the two lightest ones and started towards the building, "make sure those get to my room alright....understood." He nodded, "yes M'Lady"

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-29-2008, 02:34 PM

Alexis stated walking into the building carryingn her two suitcases. She saw that there was another girl walking down the hallway as well, so she decided to intro duce herself. "Hi, i'm Alexis. What's your name?" She asked.

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 03-29-2008, 02:39 PM

Her eyes flashed for a moment in annoyance but she then noticed it was another student and adopted her usual kindly manner, "I'm Akira...Akira Demontara" she said softly with a soft smile, "nice to meet you"

Trente saw her in the distance walking down the hallway and made a beeline dash straight for her. She was the person that kept him coming back. When he got close to her he proceeded to tackle her over with a "KIIIIIIIIIIRRRRAAAAAA"

((If figured if they where in year 2 the twins would have met again last year xP))

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-29-2008, 02:42 PM

((thats fair))

Alexis maged to say "Hi, nice to meet you" before she was nearly run over by another, red-haired student. judging from the look of hapiness at seeing Akira, alexis assumed that the boy knew her somehow.

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 03-29-2008, 02:49 PM

Akira rolled her eyes behind his back with a 'lord help me' type expression but then she too took up her kindness with him. Though there was something warmer in the way she talked to him, "Trente.....could you get off me plese..."

"ohhh...right...sorry" he said with a laugh. He slid onto the floor and sat there for a moment when he noticed the third person standing there. He looked up at Alexis with a curious interest. "Whos your friend?"

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-29-2008, 02:54 PM

"Hi, i'm Alexis" Alexis said, repeating her earlier greetinig with a smile. "Who are you?"

((Soory, but i've got to go to my weight watchers meeting. I'll be bak online later))

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 03-29-2008, 03:00 PM

((s'ok I was just gonna say I had to go to work anyways xP))

He look at he with interest before extending her his hand, "I am Trente Alexander, this girls twin brother" he smiled at her brightly and fully. Every bit of his face lighting up.

Akira rolled her eyes, "right...thats me the sister to this nut job" she smiled, though her eyes would tell a different story if anyone would notice. Her eyes would tell of the hatred towards humanity.

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-29-2008, 10:42 PM

Alexis smiled at the both of them, "I figured that you two knew eachother somehow, i just didn't know how you knew eachother" She said. "So I guess elemental abilities run in your family. I read that that happens alot" She continued. "So what are your elements? I don't think i remember seeing you in anyn of my classes."

Pichu123321
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Pichu123321

Old 03-30-2008, 01:39 AM

((Hi can i join?))
username - Pichu123321
Character name - Lita
age - 16
gender - Female
elements (select from list) - Fire
dark/light/both - Light
year - ?
personality - Funny
look - Red and Orange hair, blue eyes, Jeans, and a Fire shirt
history - Her parents are both dead and she lives with her brother Scott.