Character name - Lita
age - 16
gender - Female
elements (select from list) - Fire
dark/light/both - Light
year - ?
personality - Funny
look - Red and Orange hair, blue eyes, Jeans, and a Fire shirt
history - Her parents are both dead and she lives with her brother Scott!!!!!!!

Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse

Old 03-30-2008, 01:47 AM

-taken out for pming-

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 03-30-2008, 02:04 AM

((I'll give both of you a gentle nudge in the right direction. Please read all of the first page))

Trente smiled mischeiviously, "maybe you should guess" he said with a playful heir around him. He looked up at her shaking his head happily almost like a little lost puppy.

Akira rolled her eyes, well whatever he could have his fun if he insisted, "Mine is Ice" she said softly. She looked back and forth between the two of them. Her brother on the floor and the girl standing beside him. She detested both of them if it came down to the honest truth. Her brother...the one person she had trusted abbandoned her...there was no hope in any of them, but one day she would take her revenge....certainly one day.

Pichu123321
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Pichu123321

Old 03-30-2008, 12:13 PM

((we did))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2008, 01:21 PM

((Well I saw one of your posts, Mimi and I kinda figured it out.))

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2008, 01:43 PM

((She means that you should pm me the proiles))

Alexis lookekd amunsed. "I could have probably figured that one out" She said, looking at akira. She then turned to trente "I'm guessing that your element is fire" She said, "It suits your personality."

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2008, 01:45 PM

((Is anyone still on?))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2008, 01:49 PM

((Sorry for not pming you, but can I still be in? *puppy eyes* I promise to read every word of what you guys had going on so I don't get lost...))

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2008, 01:54 PM

((Yeah sure, you can.))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2008, 02:01 PM

((So I can start rping now?)) Kagumi walked past what looked lke a mini family reunion on her way to her locker. It wasn't that unusual on the first day.

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2008, 02:06 PM

"Hey Kagumi," Alexis said, knowing the girl from the combination light and dark elemental magic class, though she didn't know her that well.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2008, 02:13 PM

Kagumi turned around. "Oh, hey, Alexis. Having a good first day so far? Who's that on the ground with you?"

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2008, 02:15 PM

"Oh, this is Trente and Akira. Akira is an ice elemental and Trente is a Fire elemental, and they're twins. I just met them, but they seem nice." Alexis said in response

\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2008, 02:19 PM

"Oh, that's nice." Kagumi checked her watch. "Isn't first period in, like, five minutes? Why do they make us come to school so early?"

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2008, 02:23 PM

"Your right, we all have to get to our combination light and dark elemental magic class" She said, then turned toward Trente and Akira "You guys should probably come too"

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2008, 02:36 PM

((I g2g, but i'll try to be online later. Twilight, I think tht perhps we should wait until mimi is online to continue))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2008, 02:47 PM

((Okay, see ya))

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 03-30-2008, 06:41 PM

Sal let out a huff as she walked up to the school. She stopped and stared at it for while, her heart beating hard against her chest. "A fresh start once more, this time lets not hurt someone." She mumbled to herself. She cleared her throat and began walking to the place that was her new home, trying to relax and stop the panic attack that was happening inside her.

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2008, 06:47 PM

While on theh way to class, Alexis noticed the paniced-looking girl in the hallway and decided to stop and help her. "Go on, i'll be a little late to class" She said to the others, and walked over to the other girl. "Hey, i'm Alexis. You looked a little paniced, and I was wondnering if I could help."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-31-2008, 12:19 AM

"Catch you later, Alexis." Kagumi headed to her class, ready to turn in the extra-credit homework she'd done.

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 03-31-2008, 02:14 AM

((Eeepers, sorry guys, weekends are generally swamped so I'm not on as much but I ish still one. Anyways...here goes. I'll try and make this long to make up for it xP))

When Alexis had guessed his element so easily he looked rather down hardened a bit. In a playfully pouty type of way. He was hopeing to keep her guessing a bit. He however still smiled, "yeah....you got me...am I that obvious?" he said it with a bit of concern. Though in its own sence he would remind them of a stubbornly playful child.

Akira had simply been watching the newcomer approach and when Alexis had spoken to her it became apparent that the two knew one another even if only a bit. She looked at Alexis with concern when it was mentioned that there first class was in five minutes. "Oh dear...I usually am never this late. I am sooooo gonna kill Edward" she grumbled under her breath but followed them towards the classroom non the less.

Trente reluctantly got up off of his bum and followed them. To him classes where simple not that much fun. He would much rather be exploreing the school or the grounds or handing out with friends. He did however always attend his classes even if he didn't like them. He was always getting in trouble with the teacher for craking jokes in class or sitting on his desk or the floor instead of his chair.

As they passed the panic stricten girl Akira watched her with interest. Someone new had come to the accadamy. Hmm...that was interesting. When she heard Alexis say she would catch up to them later she nodded to her, "see you in class."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-31-2008, 02:56 AM

Kagumi dug through her bag, while thinking about the two on the floor.

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 03-31-2008, 08:16 PM

((eep! sorry it took so long for me to write back, I wasn't on at all yesterday.))

Sal jumped slightly and looked at the girl who surprised her, she hadn't expected someone to come up and talk to her. She took a deep breath through her nose and tryed to calm herself down, apparently it was obvious to others that she was panicking. "Nice to meet you. I'm Salem, but call me Sal." She said offering a small smile."I'm new as you can obvious tell."

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 12:25 AM

"Nice to meet you, Salem. Don't worry about it, you'll learn the layout of the school soon enough. What's your element?" Alexis asked. "Mine's air. She decided to share."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 02:51 AM

Kagumi gave up on the bag. She went to go find Alexis, while asking anyone that passed if they'd seen a yellow folder.