Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 04-01-2008, 03:51 AM

"I hope so, I've never been to this big of a school before." Sal said stretching her arms above her head. "Air? Thats awesome, wish I had the element.." She said softly to herself before speaking louder. "Mine's fire, a very dangerous element if you ask me." She shrugged and sighed to herself.

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-01-2008, 10:34 AM

Trente and Akira noticed the girl who had been with them leave. Akira wondered where it had been that she had gone but then realized she had lost a folder of some sort. She really could care less about any folder and was not going to be late for class over it.

Trente on the other hand desided to help the girl look for it. He walked over to her in her search, "Did I hear missing folder?" he said playfully, "and where did it run away at?"

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 04:38 PM

"Yeah, but with classes you'll learn to control it, i'm sure. I had real problems with creating accidental widn for a while, bu tI got the hang of it" Alexis smiled. "Do you know where your first class is?" She asked.

Stormy1
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 04-01-2008, 10:07 PM

'I hope so.' Sal thought to her self. She listen to the girl and when asked about her class she merely raised her eyebrow. "Um..no?" she said. "I don't know where anything is around here actually."

Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse

Old 04-02-2008, 03:36 AM

Kagumi gave the boy an exasperated look. "Honestly? How immature is that? Have you seen it or not?"

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-02-2008, 12:53 PM

"Well all the fire elemental classes are in the right wing of the school, and all of the light, dark, and combinational elmental classes are about near the middle, since all students have to take one of those three. Does that help?" Alexis said

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-02-2008, 10:13 PM

Trente pouted and got alittle "little kid" moodish. "I was merely asking where the last place you saw it was...you didn't have to snap at me"

Akira watched the scene unfold and sighed, "Trente...must you always act so....immature?"

"I'm not immature I'm just different..."

"yeah right...."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-02-2008, 11:19 PM

"The last place I saw it was in my bag. I just checked five minutes ago and it was there. Now it's not."

Stormy1

Old 04-03-2008, 01:52 AM

"mhmm" Sal said. "That does help. Thank you. First period is getting ready to start isn't it?"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-03-2008, 02:43 AM

Kagumi looked at the clock. "Oh, great, first period's about to start."

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-04-2008, 12:21 PM

Akira walked into there first class without a word. She was not going to be late for class over a folder it was certainly none of her concern.

Trente rubbed his chin, "well lets retrace our steps then and try and find it?"

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-04-2008, 07:40 PM

"Yeah, we should probably get going to the first class. it's this way. Follow me," she said.

Alexis quickly made her way over to her first class. She saw trente and Akira there, and decided to sit near them. After all, they seemed like nice people.

Stormy1

Old 04-04-2008, 08:43 PM

Storm nodded and fallowed the girl to the classroom, taking a seat next to her when they got there.

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-05-2008, 04:19 AM

Akira smile in a polite way despite the annoyance in her eyes. Her eyes where after all the only gateway to her true thoughts.

Trente however was overly estatic that alexis had come to sit with them. He bounce slightly in his seat, "Hello again alexis"

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-05-2008, 12:48 PM

((Sorry stormy, my last post didn't post correctly. I edited it))

"Hi Trente," Alexis said, smiling back. "You too, Akira" Alexis siad, faltering when she saw the look of annoyance in akira's eyes. She had no idea what she had done to annoy the girl so.

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-05-2008, 02:42 PM

No one needed to do a think to annoy her, everyone annoyed her simply by being alive, she often confused those who whould see through her outer guises and knew at that point she needed to work harder. She smiled at alexis in an even more sweetly false way, "sorry dear....I'm just alittle annoyed at having been so late today"

Trente looked rather confused as to why his sister was apologising. He was one to never really get her malicious manner. In his eyes she was something to be admired and reveired. In his eyes he never saw her as cruel or viscious but rather gentle and kind.

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-05-2008, 07:14 PM

Alexis nodded, not really beleiving Akira but willing to let it go. whatever she was annoyed about, she obviously wasn't willing to talk about it. She turned to the front of the class, where the teacher just walked in and was about to start roll call.

Stormy1

Old 04-05-2008, 09:12 PM

((o.o oh..well I guess I should edit my post then..*goes to do afterwards*))
Storm sat next to Alexis and listened to her talk to her friends. Storm sighed and rested her head on the desk and stared at her hands as she began to snap her fingers which made small flames. She blew the flame out and continued to snap and blow.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-05-2008, 09:45 PM

Kagumi was sitting alone, since all her friends had better things to do than go to school; she had decided to learn a little control. She really didn't mind-it was better than staying home bored all day.

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2008, 12:16 AM

Alexis listened as the teacher droned on about what the different ways to use the elements were, and how by being nable to use both the light and dark aspects of their magic they had to learn to "balance their power and themselves". It was pretty much review from last year, but she stayed awake and took notes anyway.

She looked over at storm and noticed her creating flames and blowing them out. Alexis sometimes wished she had a more obvious and cool element like fire or water, but she knew air suited her much better. She tossed a note to storm saying "Bored?"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2008, 12:39 AM

Kagumi scribbled down notes as fast as the teacher could utter the material, even if it was review, she wanted to have it on hand.

Stormy1

Old 04-06-2008, 02:50 AM

Storm just lit one of her fingers when a note landed on her desk, not wanting to scorch the paper she quickly blew at her fingers and watched the flame go out. She glanced over at Alexis before opening up the note and reading it. She quickly scribbled back her reply "Is it that obvious?", folded it and tossed it back over to her with a half smile.

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-06-2008, 11:02 AM

Akira was taking notes as the teacher spoke pretty much taking down every word. After all she came to this school to learn some control over her power. She watched Storm play with her flames and resisted the temptation to do the same with her ice.

Trente however simply looked bored as he tilted back in his seat not having even picked up the pen but rather half listening to the teacher would do just fine. Why take notes he never read them anyways.

Alexis Durem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2008, 11:56 AM

Alexis tried to take notes, getting down stuff she didn't remember or stuff that thy would be learning new this year.

When Storm threw her not back, alexis responded, writing down "Yes it it, but honestly I think we're all a little bit bored" and tossed it back to her, then went back to taking notes.

((If you want to skip to the end of class, just let me know))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2008, 01:11 PM

Kagumi noticed them throwing notees back and forth. It's only a matter of time beofre they get caught.