!2ice
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2008, 03:31 PM

*tackles the sho*

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 08-09-2008, 03:32 PM

um..

@leek: I was not thinking of the word lube...
I was thinking... vaseline.
I mean.. you can use vaseline... *cough* for that too... >____>

@sho: //huggles~ XDD
sho is... asian?

Starshine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-09-2008, 03:32 PM

Distractions are good in a way, keeps you busy :rofl: I'm going to sleep soon, busy day ahead, I'm going to empty and re-shelf my 6 bookcases XD:;;

I got all the items ^__^ Going to snag an extra moon for mule, but that's it.

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 08-09-2008, 03:33 PM

Sho; I know but it isn't like my school is homophobic. xD;
Actually in year 9 one guy came out and he got elected to be part of the student coucil. x3; and everyone loves him, the guys still see him as a friends and the girls are just like gay=awesome.
So it's not like anyone is going to shun him. xD; Oh wells, I can wait. It's just that most of us have tried to figure it out.. and it's really hard. One day we came to the conclusion that they were ALL gay. XDXD

Lissi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-09-2008, 03:34 PM

I just couldn't find the #5 EI for some reason. I think I know where it should be but I couldn't find where to click.

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 08-09-2008, 03:38 PM

@leek.... um...

gays at your side of the world should be better then some of the gays around the eastern side... =o=

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-09-2008, 03:39 PM

Format; I guess soo. xD but being around.. guys, the word lube will come up more than the word vaseline.

And what? o_o our gays should be better?

Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-09-2008, 03:40 PM

Weee!! Once this coat is done drying, I am going to add detail with watercolor pencil! ^^

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-09-2008, 03:41 PM

@ RICEY:
/tackled OMG! HI!! did you finish the coloring on that picture?? X3 how are you? *3* <3

@ RAZE:
you're going to give me nightmares ;__; and i can't report you because you're too cute! no one will ever believe me! /onoes

/slap! yes it is! silly person you @___@; yes, hopefully i can finish AT LEAST ONE by this weekend haha... @___@;

@ LEEK:
ah, i see! haha, that's good then! XD; back then, mine was kind of homophobic XD; more like, "don't ask, don't tell" type of thing. there were only a handful that was brave enough to admit it. hahah! subtlety = <333

lolol the word lube does come out more than vaseline here, too XD;; at least around me and my friends hahah... it really started as an inside joke between noners and i though XDDD;;

@ LISSI:
oooh, can you give me the clue again? XD; i don't have enough stars at the moment, i think lol. just spent them XD;;;

@ STAR:
aww, i see~ empty and reshelf your bookcases?? omg... 6?! GOOD LUCK! D; <3 and yay!! <33

@ SASA:
:O y-yes, i am ;__; WHY~ U GOT SOMETHING AGAINST AZN?! huh huh huh?? /wiggle unibrows

@ ALEX:
YAY! can't wait~ *3* <333

and and i forgot about it, BUT~ THE COLLAB AUCTION IS OVER! ;____; <33 THANK YOU FOR THE BIDDERS!!! <333 SERIOUSLY!! CONGRATULATIONS, CHIP~! <333333 I SHALL PM YOU >3< <333

Last edited by shosho; 08-09-2008 at 03:44 PM..

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-09-2008, 03:42 PM

@shosho:

no it was because the restaurant suck ^^;;
the fish wasn't fresh, the redness gone and they were brown instead....yuck.

Lissi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-09-2008, 03:43 PM

Clue for item 5 (You'll need at least 5 stars)
By asking, I could find someone to play with if they wanted to play the same thing.

!2ice
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2008, 03:43 PM

heheh not yet i'm working on it now hahaha got lazy yesterday

Starshine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-09-2008, 03:44 PM

I really kinda have to, the books in the back row are so dusty that you can't read the titles anymore :rofl: So I'll need all the luck haha

Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-09-2008, 03:44 PM

Hehe. I cant wait to show it to you, Sho!!

The skin actually came out nice... Usually, I would paint the base color, and shade stuff later with pencil, but I shaded with the watercolor this time, and it came out a lot nicer. I like how the watercolor gives it a cleaner look.

Raze
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Raze

Old 08-09-2008, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosho View Post

@ RAZE:
you're going to give me nightmares ;__; and i can't report you because you're too cute! no one will ever believe me! /onoes

/slap! yes it is! silly person you @___@; yes, hopefully i can finish AT LEAST ONE by this weekend haha... @___@;
Lols, ok I'll stop if that's what you want XDD *pats

*is slapped
what? I really need to improve.. being stuck like this is nightmare.. TwT
Yes, you can do it, good luck, sho ^0^

And congrats on the auction :heart:

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 08-09-2008, 03:48 PM

@leek: OMG YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT SOME OF THE "GAY" GUYS AROUND HERE ARE FREAKIN LIKE! //dies

they dress like a girl... and and... they... talk... in a way that make you puke. talking about being in thailand and most of the gay ppl there... are not the same as the rest of the population. THEY EVEN FREAKIN CLIP THEIR HAIR! D;
i mean... depends on what you mean by gay. like... gay, interested in same gender, or gay want to be a girl gay... >____>

most of the gays around here want to be girls... they... dress like girls... they... clips their hair... they... try to speak like girls... X-x //dies

@sho: NO! dude... I'm asian too!! XD are you... thai? like mai?
or... something else?

Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-09-2008, 03:49 PM

*pokes Sasa hard*

I'm not THAT bad!

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 08-09-2008, 03:52 PM

@alexy: dude... I'm not referring to you la!! > >;;

but seriously... some of the gays here... are way overboard... D;
I mean... you're awesome man! XD
but then... they act very... WTH IS THAT WORD IN ENGLISH!! D< (can only think of it in thai and can't translate it very well)

Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-09-2008, 03:53 PM

The word in english?? Flamy maybe? xD

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-09-2008, 03:54 PM

Sho; Yeah, thats sorta what it was like until he came out. xD; He kinda proved that you wouldn't be shunned.

How did the joke start?
xD Well. I think it's cause my friends and I just read too much fanfiction and also when we got told by one of our friends that he had sex without lube. We all just laughed at him. xD;; Then the guys wanted to know why we were laughing. They looked quite disturbed. Then one of them (he has 4 parents, two lesbians and two gay fathers) was very surprised, xD he was all "even I know you need to use lube and i'm straight!".

Format; Some of them have done the drag queen thing/dress as a girl.. but honestly, every guy dresses as a girl at ONE point. XD;
But yeah, most of the ones here are just interested in guys, not as dressing as girls.

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 08-09-2008, 03:56 PM

Congrats to Chip! ^^

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 08-09-2008, 03:56 PM

I don't know...
they totally went overboard with being gay... > >;
yeah.
and it's not like... they like "LIKE" men.

they like to... "look" more... just look at men and scream and such. Seriously... D;
I have a very bad experience with them... > >

well... at least the ones in Thailand... DX

Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-09-2008, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Leek Squared View Post
Sho; Yeah, thats sorta what it was like until he came out. xD; He kinda proved that you wouldn't be shunned.

How did the joke start?
xD Well. I think it's cause my friends and I just read too much fanfiction and also when we got told by one of our friends that he had sex without lube. We all just laughed at him. xD;; Then the guys wanted to know why we were laughing. They looked quite disturbed. Then one of them (he has 4 parents, two lesbians and two gay fathers) was very surprised, xD he was all "even I know you need to use lube and i'm straight!".

Format; Some of them have done the drag queen thing/dress as a girl.. but honestly, every guy dresses as a girl at ONE point. XD;
But yeah, most of the ones here are just interested in guys, not as dressing as girls.

*pokes* *whisper*dontalwaysneedlubedependsonyourpartner*wh isper*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sad_girlformat View Post
I don't know...
they totally went overboard with being gay... > >;
yeah.
and it's not like... they like "LIKE" men.

they like to... "look" more... just look at men and scream and such. Seriously... D;
I have a very bad experience with them... > >

well... at least the ones in Thailand... DX
I'm not completey sure I understand what you mean then.. xD Cause here, either the guy is a drag queen, or they are seriously made fun of for trying to act/look like a woman... hn...

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 08-09-2008, 04:00 PM

I'm going to a graduation party soon. See you guys later. ^^

Alexander Linden
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-09-2008, 04:01 PM

Going to go finish the pic! Be back soon! ^^